Marion's in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rosie honey," Jacqueline started in her gentle voice ", no one thinks you're a slut or anything like that. We thought you were just lovely and we were so glad that you and Marion had found one and other; we were excited, that's all. For you both. Not just for Marion but for you too."

She went to the kitchen and brought the box of tissues over. Marion took it, pulled half a dozen off then held them up to Rosie's eyes with one hand and stroked her shoulder with the other. The others grabbed as few as well. The miserable face looked up, just a glance, at Jacqueline then Diana then went back down.

"Group hug," Jacqueline announced sweetly and all four got to their feet with Rosemary firmly held in place her face pressed against the others'.

They backed down from the hug but Rosemary found that now her hands were held by Jacqueline on her left and Diana on her right.

'This lady is just besotted with you Rosie darling and everyone could see how much you thought of her," Jacqueline told her." I don't know what you've encountered in your life but you won't find a nicer truer lady than Marion so would you please just let her give you a hug?"

She had no option as they put their hands on her back and forced her forward into the waiting Marion. The eyes can't lie and everything Rosemary had seen in those eyes before and wanted so much was there, still. She let Marion look into her eyes and she had no secrets either. They stood pressed against each other cheek to cheek then Marion felt something wet; Rosie had just kissed her. She nuzzled in then leaned a little bit forward to kiss Rosemary's ear.

"Have I got you back?" she asked in the barest whisper.

'If you'll have me?"

"Of course I'll have you. Come on, give me a proper kiss."

They kissed and though mouths did open and hands ended roaming no one present thought anyone else there was a slut.The kiss ended eventually and under Diana's guidance the love birds ended on the sofa hip to hip with Jacqueline and Diana bringing the trays in to put on the coffee table then sitting squashed up on the sofa as well.

"Well? Come on guys dig in," that was Diana.

Marion slipped forward to be kneeling at the coffee table a plate in her hand.

'Let me get yours Rosie? Bit of this? One of these, some of this? More?"

She waited while Rosemary sat up straight then put the plate on her lap carefully and went back to get her own meal. Rosemary waited until she was sitting beside her, plate on her lap before she touched her food.

"Love you," she murmured and that deserved a kiss which was duly given.

The four women sat squashed up on the sofa and got started on their food. There was, they all realized, something just not quite right.

"You felt an outsider Rosie?" Jacqueline asked out of the blue.

Rosemary turned to her and gave a little closed mouth smile. That was exactly how she felt.

"I felt I was an outsider, that I wouldn't ever really be accepted and I thought you were all looking down on me."

So there it was, unpleasant but at least she wasn't rushing for the door this time Diana thought. Then she checked herself. What a horrible nasty thing to think. She was right, she realized, Rosemary was right; they had made her feel like that with their clickiness; their 'us you' approach. She hadn't been made welcome; she was obviously terrified and they had all just left her to her misery while they purved at her legs. And, Diana thought "I was as bad as any of us."

"You're right honey," she replied, finally breaking the silence that had followed Rosemary's words ", we were horrible to you. None of us knew how you felt but none of us made any attempt really to make you feel like you belonged in the group. The stupid thing is we just thought you knew."

Marion, she noted, had put her plate on the coffee table as soon as her Rosie had said the words and had her in the tightest hug Diana thought she had ever seen. She put her own plate down so she could come round and take Rosie's plate as she wasn't interested in eating all that much at that stage.

Once the plate was taken off her lap Rosemary slipped her shoes off and brought her legs up over Marion's waist and cuddled, if anything, even harder into her. It was time, the two others, decided to leave the lovebirds on their own.

They finished their meals then quickly went about clearing things way, putting left overs in the Tupperware containers, loaded the dishwasher and did a load of dishes for the things that wouldn't go in the dishwasher, wiped what needed to be wiped down and then got their coats and went in to say good bye. Both Marion and Rosemary had heard them, of course, and both felt terribly guilty about not helping. They were standing waiting to give them a kiss and a thank you. A huge thank you for what they had achieved.

So that is what they gave them and then they were gone which left Marion and Rosemary alone in the lounge while the girls were in what was now their room.

"Shall we have a drink on the deck?" Marion asked casually.

"Well if I drink I won't be able to drive home, will I?"

"And wouldn't that be a disaster? You'd have to stay home with me then, wouldn't you?"

"Stay 'home' with you?"

'That's what I said."

"Double bourbon please- splash of coke."

'Coming right up, still got half as bottle left."

'Oh fuck! Really? You got through half a forty ounce bourbon?"

"Well I was missing someone but she's here now so I'll just have one to keep you company then it might be time for bed."

"Early night?"

"Hmm, could be, might find something to do: read, Sudoku, I spy, cross words, something till it's time for lights out."

"If you like?"

"I'd rather make love with you babe."

"Better finish your drink then. Bottoms up."

They went down to Bronnie and Kirsten's bedroom and knocked.

"Come in if you're naked," Kirsten called out.

The women outside the door did matching eye rolls then burst into laughter at how they had done that. They stripped, helping each other where necessary, nut leaving their clothes in untidy piles on the hallway carpet.

Rosemary had to break the news to Kirsten that Robert, dad, had told her he was leaving her. That had to wait though because Kirsten had tired of waiting, how untypical, and pulled the door wide open.

She and her mother fell into each others' arms.

"I have to tell you babe," Rosemary started after the minute was up on the previously silent hug.

"I know Mom; he rang me on my cell this morning."

Rosemary stared at her in amazement.

'He did?"

"Yes mom, he did. I wished him all the best for the rest of his life but it wouldn't involve me."

"oh darling!"

"Fucking asshole. I hope he rots in fucking hell. Dick!"

The other two joined them now, pairing off daughters and mothers, and holding their partner as tight as they could. All though were determined that Robert wasn't going to rain on anyone's parade and soon the naked foursome began doing what nude, horny lesbian girls do.

Sometimes.

Rosie and Kirsten were moved in properly over the next few days and the two couples got used to doing things like walking hand in hand and acknowledging the support from some while not letting the hostility from others faze them.

There were other things though. Things like stripping naked as soon as you got in the door, getting dinner on then putting some romantic violin thing on and dancing naked with your partner or daughter , or daughter's friend, smooching and groping like love struck teenagers until the others got home then having dinner naked and getting back to the snogging.

Robert's new love lasted four months and, for the record, she walked out on him. He is rebuilding his life and his new passion is three minute dating. No real interest as yet but he tells his mother, who still listens to him, that he will just know when he finds the right one.

Rosie laughed at him when he suggested reconciliation and he is still wounded by her heartless rejection although no one seems to want to listen to his side of the story.

Rosie co-hosts the Art Group- she's in charge of the modelling side and has shown a natural aptitude for that side of things herself (to absolutely no one's surprise). The evenings themselves invariably end up as naked drunken lesbian orgies; she's in charge of that bit too.

Marion? Well Marion's in love-nothing more to say really.