Married Guy New Experience Ch. 11

Story Info
Master brings both Subs together.
12.8k words
4.56
21.9k
18

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how my wife and I have got to where we are now, both Subs to the same guy, both unaware of the others activities to date.

In this part Master Jim brings both together, eventually!!

As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions.

========================

On Thursday morning Bill woke early immediately checking his phone to find he had no messages. He had not heard from Jim, his Master, since he had met him on Monday night. As well as being disappointed he was worried that in some way he might have displeased Jim in some way. He had performed every task asked of him to date including being used hard by Jim and others cumulating in him being tattooed just above his tiny penis. He pulled the bed covers back, looking down at his new tattoo, "Wimp", his Sub name. Thankfully recently he and Olivia, his wife, had started sleeping in separate rooms and there was very little likelihood of her seeing him naked or his tattoo.

Looking at it he was worried that now that he was tattooed he would not hear from Jim again. In the short number of weeks since he met Jim for the first time he had come to thoroughly enjoy being used by him and his friends, to being humiliated, primarily because of his shortcomings below, to undertaking whatever tasks were commanded of him. He missed hearing from his Master, once again checking his phone. HE wondered if he would hear from him today, he really hoped so.

Across the corridor in her bedroom, Oliva woke up and also checked for messages. Unknown to Bill, Olivia had also become Jim's Sub, "Whore". She had now met him on a number of occasions, experiencing for the first time in her life, mind blowing and utterly satisfying sex. That he used and humiliated her for his own purposes didn't bother her anymore, all she wanted to do was please him. On last Tuesday, when she had spent the full day with him, she had sex with six different guys and opened her front door to a delivery man fully naked. Jim had been to her house and that was the only thing that worried her. She did not want Bill to find out that she was cheating on him. Although they seemed to be growing further apart she did not want to lose the good life that living with Bill gave her. She also did not want to hurt him.

She worried that Jim had not contacted her since he left her on Tuesday night. She hoped that he would contact her soon; that they would meet soon so that she could again have the feeling of total fulfilment, still a new feeling to her and she loved it. She thought about what Jim had said about having other Subs and she wanted to do whatever it took to be his only true Sub.

Jim, at this stage, had been up for hours. He had deliberately refrained from contacting either of his two Subs. Although neither was aware of the other they were soon to become what he had always sought, his Perfect Sub Couple. He had started putting the plans in place yesterday for a party this weekend at which he would have both Subs at his beck and call. Jim had much experience in the BDSM area where he was much respected as a Master and Club owner, along with his closet friend, Tony. Over the years he had made many friends and this weekend many of them would benefit from his new Subs.

The Party was to be held at a large country house owned by another Master friend, James. The house had been developed over the years with many rooms specifically outfitted for special events. This was to be one such event.

Before the Party there were a number of tasks that both Bill and Olivia would have to perform. He picked up his phone to call some of his friends.

Bill had gone to work, spending the morning on the phone to many clients, advising them on their tax affairs. He constantly listened out for any beep from his phone, checking it numerous times to make sure that it was still on and working. The longer he didn't hear anything the more he worried. He realised that he desperately needed to hear from him, he was so in need of more instructions, more use, more humiliation. It was after a meeting in the afternoon with another client that his phone eventually beeped to inform him he had a message.

"Call me Wimp."

He immediately closed his office door, sat at his desk and called Jim.

"Hi Sir, good to hear from you."

"Wimp, do I detect a tone of sarcasm?"

"No Sir, it is genuinely good to hear you."

"Wimp, I have been very busy, meeting others and planning."

He worried at hearing of Jim meeting others, "I hope the planning involves me Sir."

"Wimp, if they do, you'll find out when you need to know. I am reviewing my Subs to consider who I should bother spending time with. I can't be bothered anymore spending time with too many Subs."

Bill sat upright in his chair, "Sir, please include me, I will do whatever you wish."

"Wimp, that remains to be seen. I want you to leave the office and to meet Betty at the Fountain."

Panicking Bill looked out his office window at the Fountain outside, wondering whether Jim was aware just how close he was to it, "Yes Sir, I will do that."

"Wimp, it's not as if you have to travel far," laughing loudly. He had seen the name and address on papers in Bill's home office when he was there earlier in the week with Olivia.

"How do you know that Sir," once again panicking and looking out his window.

"Wimp, I thought you knew better than to ask me questions, go meet Betty and do as she tells you. She will be reporting back to me."

"Yes Sir," but Jim had already hung up, typing his next message.

Olivia was in her garden, enjoying the sun and a coffee. The quietness was disturbed by her phone. Picking it up she smiled widely when she saw she has a message from Jim.

"Whore, call me."

"Hi Sir, how are you."

"I am good Whore, my week has been very busy, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much Sir, just sitting in my garden."

"What are you wearing Whore."

"A short summer dress Sir."

"Good Whore, now go to your bedroom."

She immediately rushed indoors and up the stairs, "I am here Sir."

"Go to your bedside locker, bottom drawer."

Looking inside she saw a package that she immediately remembered Jim having when he visited her. In all of the displaying herself to the delivery man she had totally forgotten he had something in his hand when he arrived. She took it out.

"What is it Sir."

"Open it Whore."

She opened it seeing that it was a silver bracelet with a large "O" in the middle of it. She was stunned that Jim would have bought her such a present with her name on it.

"Sir, it's beautiful, thank you so much."

"Put it on and send me a picture."

Putting the bracelet on her right hand she took a picture with her phone, sending it to him.

"Whore, it's not for your hand, it's an anklet for your left foot, send another picture."

She did as requested.

"Good Whore, I assume you have your white undies on. Put some heels on and got to Thomas Street, Tony will meet you there. Remember that I am considering which Subs to use in the future so you need to do what he tells you."

"Yes Sir, what time?"

"30 minutes."

"Yes Sir," but just like the call to her husband, Jim had already hung up, not waiting for her response. She rushed to her wardrobe to get her heels, wondering what would happen when she met Tony. She realised that she didn't care, she was just so happy that he had been in touch. She would do anything to please him.

She left her house driving to Thomas Street. She had to use her navigation system as it was in an area of town with which she was not familiar, being on the other side of town in a more down market area, one in which she would not feel comfortable alone. She looked around for a car park which might look reasonably safe. After parking she exited, looking around, thinking that Jim had not told her where on Thomas Street to meet Tony. She walked down the street only seeing seedy bars, drug stores and a lot of run-down buildings. She also saw several groups of youths standing around drinking beer, talking and laughing loudly. She was getting worried until she saw Tony appear out of a shop on the other side of the road. Looking directly at her he turned and re-entered the shop.

She walked across the road following Tony into the shop.

"Hi Whore," he said, looking down at her ankle, "Nice anklet."

She looked around, alarmed that he had called her by her Sub name in a public place. She noted that there were two other people there, a girl behind a battered reception desk, an older black woman next to her. Both of them didn't seem to react to Tony's words.

The older woman spoke to Tony, "Want to start?"

"Yes Mag's, lets get started. Whore, follow her."

Mags walked into a short corridor going behind a curtain made of beads. Olivia followed, wondering what was about to happen. On entering the room she saw a large leather chair.

"Take your clothes off and sit down."

Olivia looked around at the untidy room but proceeded to undress in front of the woman and sat down on the chair. Mags inclined the seat backwards.

"Part your legs Whore."

Mags examined her pubic area very closely, "Ok Whore first we're going to wax you completely," proceeding to prepare her. Olivia was of course used to having her legs waxed but this was a new experience as she watched Mags wax her entirely her pubic area and legs. She looked over to see Tony watching from the doorway, the curtain pulled back.

"So do you like your anklet Whore?"

"Yes I do, I am very happy with it, especially the "O" for Olivia."

Both Tony and Mags looked at each other and laughed, puzzling Olivia, but neither of them said anymore.

When Mags was finished she rose and left the room. Tony went to Olivia, "Whore, are you prepared to be marked for your Master?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jim likes for his true Subs to have their name marked on their body for him."

"Marked?"

"Tattoo Whore."

Olivia panicked, she did not like tattoos, actually considering them to be for the lower classes. She thought about Tony's reference to Jim's true Subs, knowing she wanted to be that more than anything. Anyway, she thought, having a discreet "Olivia" tattoo wouldn't be too bad.

"Ok, I'll do it for him."

Mags returned to the room with some equipment in her hands, "Sit back in the chair and part your legs."

Olivia looked up at Tony, an alarmed look on her face. She had not given any thought to where the tattoo might be.

Tony merely smiled at her, "Relax Whore or it will hurt more."

Mags walked and sat on a small stool between her legs. She inclined the chair so that Olivia was lying fully back in a position where she could not see what was going on. She then started by rubbing some cold cream on the area above her pussy. "Don't move Whore, keep your legs wide open."

Olivia tried her best to relax, lying there totally naked, Tony looking down at her smiling. She jumped as she felt the needle prick her skin. She tried her best to relax and take the pain as Mags did her work. After about 30 minutes she was finished and asked Tony for his views.

"Great work Mags, Jim will love that."

Mags reached down to pick up the panties from the floor and put them on Olivia, covering the tattoo, "Ok Whore, get dressed."

Olivia, though sore, got up from the chair and dressed. Tony left the room indicating that Olivia should follow which of course she did quickly. When they were both outside Tony hailed a taxi, opened the door and ushered Olivia into it, "Go home now, Jim will be in touch with you," closing the door and walking away.

She looked after him as she gave the driver her address. She was disappointed that she had not been asked to have sex with anyone, she was desperately in need of satisfaction and had assumed that something sexually would have happened today. When she was halfway home her phone beeped;

"Hi Whore, hope your afternoon was good."

"Yes Sir, but it was not what I expected."

"Whore, your activities will be what I choose when I choose, what did you expect?"

"Sir, I thought I would be having sex."

"Ha Whore can't get enough, you will have sex when I decide, now you will not touch yourself or do anything sexual when you get home or until you hear from me, is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, will I hear from you soon?"

"Yes Whore, I want you to come up with an excuse to your pitiful husband for you to be missing on Saturday night, all night."

"Yes Sir," feeling excited at the thought of a night with her Master, not at all worried about having to lie to Bill.

"I will be in touch Whore, remember no touching yourself or anything."

"Yes Sir."

At the time she was arriving home Bill was approaching the Fountain where Betty was waiting for him. Betty was Tony's secretary and a friend of both him and Jim. Betty had already been involved in using and humiliating Bill and had fucked him wearing a large dildo in front of a large audience at the Club. As he approached her he blushed remembering what had happened between them.

"Hi Wimp, follow me," as she walked away.

Meekly he followed her as she hailed a taxi, into which she climbed giving the driver an address; he climbed in next to her.

"Hows your little fella?" laughing as he looked at the taxi driver to see if he was listening.

"Fine thanks Betty."

"Call me Madam."

"Yes Madam," as he watched the driver sniggering.

Nothing else was said during the journey. When they reached the destination Betty told Bill to pay the driver and left the taxi heading through the doors of a seedy looking shop. When he followed her in he saw a large black woman behind a reception desk. Betty walked up to her.

"Hi Mags, how have you been?"

"Hi Betty, yeah things are good," as she left her desk heading down a short corridor.

"Wimp, follow her."

He followed her down the corridor into a room with a beaded curtain for a door.

"Take your clothes off Wimp."

He looked at Betty standing in the doorway who signalled that he should do as requested. He then proceeded to undress in front of the two women, still embarrassed being naked in front of females. When he was fully naked and standing in front of Mags, she looked down at his cock and tattoo and looked over at betty and laughed loudly.

"I can see where he got his name, god have you ever seen anything so tiny."

Betty laughed with her, "Yeah I didn't believe it myself until I saw it."

"Jim certainly picks them good, I had another of his Subs here earlier, a proper married Whore."

"Yeah he's trying them out to see which ones to keep."

Bill, standing naked in the middle of the room, listened to the conversation, worried at the thought that Jim could decide to stop being his Master. The fact that they were laughing at his shortcomings didn't concern him overly, he understood fully his limitations.

"Wimp, get on the table, lie on your back."

When he was lying down Mags stood next to him looking him over, "We're going to need a lot of wax, Betty will you ask Jules to come in and help me please."

"Wax?" he asked.

"Wimp, since you are not a man you should not have any bodily hair, we are going to remove every one from your body."

He looked at her alarmed at the thought as he saw Betty return, accompanied by a young black girl of about 20 years of age. She walked over and looked him over from head to toe as he blushed. She paid particular attention to his cock,

looking at Mags as she did so. Mags just laughed.

"Ok Wimp, this is going to take some time so try and relax," as she began wiping his chest area with a cold liquid followed by wax. When she then put a strip on him and pulled it and the hair with it he jumped and they all laughed. He winced as she prepared the next area of his chest. After about 60 minutes she had completely removed all hair from his chest, arms and legs. She then told him to part his legs wide, smiling widely as she did so.

Reluctantly he did so and she waxed all the areas around his cock and balls before telling him to turn over and lie on his front. She then completed the job on his back and legs before waxing his ass. Thankfully for him he was not particularly hairy on his back and it was all completed in less than 2 hours. He looked down at his body and saw that he had many red marks.

"Don't worry Wimp, the marks will be gone in 24 hours, do not shower until Saturday," Mags told him with Julie remarking "Without the cock he looks like a sissy Wimp now," all of them laughing loudly.

He went to get up but Betty told him to stay lying down on his front. She walked towards him and now all three of the women were standing around him. Betty slapped his ass hard and he jumped. She asked Julie, "Jules have you ever slapped a man," to which she blushed and shook her head. Betty looked towards his ass indicating that she should give it a go. Julie then gave him a little slap.

"That's not a slap, this is," as Mags took her large hands and whipped them down on him.

He jumped on the table with the pain which encouraged Julie to try harder. Between them they slapped him for about 5 minutes, the young girl enjoying his pain and whimpers. Although he did enjoy the pain he was very humiliated by lying there naked and being slapped by a young girl, far younger than his own daughter. He was not enjoying being seen and used by females, he still found this totally humiliating and uncomfortable.

Betty waked towards the end of the table, "Spread your legs Wimp." She then proceeded to finger his asshole, watched intently by the young girl. Mags handed a large dildo to Jules, pointing towards his ass. Both Betty and Mags then walked to the head of the table and sat down in chairs facing him.

He saw them sit down, wondering if it was all finished now. He jumped when he felt the young girls fingers go into him. He looked at Betty pleading with her for this now to happen, she just smiled at him. He then felt the fingers removed but replaced by something larger. When he heard the buzzing it knew what it was as she inserted it deeper and deeper into him. When she had it fully in him she stopped until Betty said, "Fuck him Jules."

He winced as the girl started taking it out and pushing it back in, getting into a quick rhythm obviously enjoying it. He started wimpering as she fucked him hard. Eventually Betty stopped her and told him to stand up. When he did so the young girl was staring at him and he put his head down so as not to see her smiling face.

"Thank the young girl for using you Wimp."

"Thank you Jules."

"Look at her when you talk to her Wimp, what are you thanking her for?"

Looking up at her, "Thank you for fucking me Jules," his face totally blushing.

Jules blushed, herself now looking down at the ground.

Mags turned to Jules, "Now girl as you can see not all males are real men, when you get yourself someone make sure they're a real man and not a total Wimp like this one, do you think this one could ever please you?"

"No Mam, not with that cock."

"There are other ways he could please you."

She blushed again as she watched her mother lie on the table.

"Wimp, come please me to thank me for making you look even more a Wimp," as she pulled her dress up and parted her legs, showing him that she had no underwear on.

He winced at the sight of the big black women lying on the table, her very hairy pussy on display to him. He looked over at Betty.

"Do it Wimp."

He walked over and stood between her legs feeling disgusted at the amount of hair between her legs. He started fingering her when she reached up, grabbed his head and pushed it between her legs. The feel of the wiry hair prickled him as he tried to get past it to find her pussy. He did not like the smell of her and knew that the taste would not be nice. He started kissing and licking her fast hoping he could finish her quickly.