Married Guy New Experience Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the floor he could see a large platform with something large raised above it covered by a circular curtain. The platform had five steps leading up to it. It was to this platform that Bill was told to go to, feeling stared at by all eyes in the room as he walked to it. He stood there for about 15 minutes, looking around him to see if he could recognise anyone. This was difficult with the slightly darkened room, the masks on everyone. He noted that there was 15 serving staff walking around giving the guests drinks, the staff a mix of male and female, mix of black and white.

After leaving Bill, Jim had gone to Olivia's room. She had been made up professionally and dressed in white lacy high thong, suspenders and stockings, and matching white push up bra, making her breasts appear mush larger than they were. Her anklet was placed over her stockings. Her outfit was completed with a long red evening dress with a high slit on either side, black high heels and a black Michael Kors clutch bag.

"Hi Whore, you look great."

"Thank you Sir, I love the outfit."

"Ok Whore, shortly we will go downstairs. Tonight is your final test before I make my mind up on your future as my Sub. You will be judged on your actions, you must not say one word unless I speak to you, no matter what you see, you will remain totally silent until I say otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir, all I want is to please you."

He took a mask out of his pocket and put it on her. She looked in the mirror seeing, through the narrow eye slits, the top half of her face covered by a black and silver mask. He then put his arm out indicating she should take it and they left the room, going down the stairs and standing before two large closed doors.

Bill was still looking around the room when he heard a bell ring. This was followed by two of the waiters opening the large doors together.

Bill watched as Jim walked in, a tall masked black haired woman in a stunning red dress on his arm. Jim was dressed in a very expensive looking black formal suit and was, Bill noted, the only one in the room without a mask.

Olivia looked around her at the large room seeing all of the masked people, wondering just what exactly she would have to do tonight, what did Jim mean about her final test, was she to have sex with everyone, it was a very large audience, she so wanted to please Jim but she was truly scared at what might be expected of her. She saw a lone guy standing on a platform in the middle of the room and wondered was he another Sub.

Jim walked her to the middle of the floor in front of the platform and addressed his chosen friends. He told them that tonight was a very special night for him, one he had been planning for a long time, that over the years he had many Subs and that now he wanted to concentrate on only the best, preferring quality over quantity. He would decide at the end of the night the fate of all his Subs and he hoped that his friends would help him choose, would give him their honest feedback on the performance or otherwise of his Subs. Both Bill and Olivia were surprised when all of the Subs in the room stood up together, almost as if on a silent command.

All of this was of course only for the benefit of his own two Subs given he had no other Subs to test tonight. All of the other Subs belonged to his Master friends. He finished by wishing everyone a great night and then turned himself and Olivia to face Bill on the stage.

Placing his hands around her waist he addressed Bill.

"Hi Sub, tell my friends your name."

Looking around the room at all the masked faces looking up at him, "Sir, my name is Wimp."

Olivia stared at him, immediately recognising Bill's voice. She was utterly stunned and felt Jim tighten the grip on her waist, as he felt her tense up, reminding her to be silent.

"And why are you called Wimp?"

"Because that is what I am Sir."

"How long have you been my Sub?"

"About 4 weeks Sir."

"What do you work at?"

"I am a tax consultant Sir."

"What is the name of your wife?"

Bill looked at his Master, almost pleading silently not to make him answer this question. Olivia was staring at her husband, utterly stunned and transfixed to the floor, not believing what was happening. Jim merely stared at Bill, waiting for a response.

"Olivia Sir."

"When did you last have sex with her?"

"One week ago Sir."

"Did you enjoy it Wimp?"

"No Sir."

"Why Not?"

"Because I was disobeying you as you had told me not to have sex with her."

Jim felt Olivia start to turn to look at him but he pinched her waist to force her not to move. Olivia was remembering the fact that Jim had instructed her that she had to have sex with Bill that night.

"Did you please her that night?"

"I don't think so Sir."

"Have you ever pleased her Wimp?"

"I doubt it Sir."

"Why? And look at me as you answer."

Bill was feeling more and more embarrassed with every question, looking down at the floor as he answered.

"Because Sir, I am tiny."

Much laughter was heard around the room. Olivia looked around but Jim squeezed her to remain still and silent.

"Is she getting it elsewhere?"

"I don't think so Sir."

"Why do you think that Wimp, do you not think she should know what a real man can do to her?"

"No Sir, she's not a sexual person, has never been."

"Would you like to see her pleased by a real man Wimp?"

"No Sir."

"Wimp, that is very selfish of you, just because you cannot satisfy her doesn't mean she should know the feeling of a good man, now strip."

Knowing better than to question his Master, he took off his shirt, then trousers. His wife stared at his newly hairless body, his chest and legs totally bare. She thought he looked even more wimpish than ever. When he took off his black briefs she nearly fainted when she saw his Sub name, tattooed over his tiny cock, totally limp. He looked truly pitiful standing there nude in front of this large audience.

"Take your mask off Wimp."

As he took it off Jim forced Olivia to continue staring at her husband, she could not take her eyes off his tattoo and realised that he would probably see hers before the night was out.

Leaving him standing there naked in front of everyone, his shortcomings clear to all, Jim turned and walked her to a large couch positioned directly in front of the platform.

Just then the host, James stood up and walked to the platform.

"Ladies and Gentlemen you are all most welcome to my home. I am delighted that my good friend Master Jim chose here for this very special event. I wish you all a great evening, helping our good friend to make his future choices, which Subs are deserving of his valuable time and efforts, enjoy everyone."

As he went to resume his seat, all of the Subs in the room stood and approached the platform. In all there were eight male Subs and four females. They all climbed the steps to the platform on which Bill was stood. As soon as they were all circled around him the males started to strip, the first thing Bill noticing was that all had either red or black briefs, indications that they were all experienced Subs. The females took off their dresses to display undies of the same two colours. All remained masked.

The females stood back to allow the males encircle Bill. The next voice Bill recognised as belonging to "Bitch", a very experienced Sub of Tony's, who had already participated in his training to date.

"Wimp, on your knees."

Bill immediately dropped to his knees, not needing to be told what was expected of him. He turned first to Bitch, taking down his black briefs, revealing his large cock and taking it without hesitation into his mouth. Each of the other Subs had stepped aside so as to allow the audience to witness. In addition video screens around the room showed close ups of the action taking place.

Olivia looked on in amazement at what was happening, at her husband willingly, almost greedily, sucking on the large cock. It was obvious to her and everyone else that this was not the first cock he had sucked. She saw each of the other Subs take their coloured briefs off to show their various sized cocks, all of course larger than her husbands.

Bitch held his head as he came in his mouth, Bill lapping up the juices with obvious satisfaction. When Bitch stepped aside another Sub took his place and also came in his mouth. This was repeated for all of the Subs, Bill eagerly sucking each, tasting each, in total ignorance of the fact that his wife watched in total shock.

When the last one was finished, Bitch told Bill to lie of the platform floor.

No sooner was he lying there when the first of the female Subs stood over him, removing her panties and squatting directly on his face, pushing her bare pussy lips into his mouth. He started licking her as she writhed over him, rubbing her pussy lips up and down on his face. Eventually she came on his face and stood up to be replaced by another. When the fourth female Sub sat on his face he found his face covered by an extremely hairy pussy. He hated the feeling of the hair as he tried to get past it to find her pussy so as to get her off quickly. She seemed to enjoy his discomfort as she pushed herself more onto him, the close ups on the video screens displaying his disgusted face to everyone, much to their amusement. He was truly relieved when she finally came on him, her wet juices drenching her hairy pussy and his face. When she was finished she leant down and kissed him fully on his mouth.

Each of the female Subs then removed their bras, leaving all the Subs, apart from Olivia naked in the room. Their clothes were removed by a waiter and they all returned to their own Masters and Mistresses, leaving Bill lying naked on the floor.

He lay there, assuming that he would be told when to get up. He looked at the screens which were showing Jim and Olivia sitting and drinking. He watched as Jim turned towards her and taking her face in his hands he kissed her fully, she obviously returning the kiss willingly. Bill wondered if this woman was another Sub or perhaps Jim's regular partner. He watched as Jim looked over at him and smiled widely. All around the room he could hear much chat, seeing the waiters serving drink to all. All of the naked Subs in the room were seated quietly on their chairs, drinking water. All were staring at the floor.

After about 20 minutes Jim rose and walked to the platform.

"Wimp, you have shown us all what a true cocksucker you have become. Everyone will also have noticed that it had no impact at all on your tiny cock, how can we possibly believe that your wife could ever have got any satisfaction at all from you."

"Sir, I know now that she probably never did."

"Wimp, I think you should call her and ask her."

"Sir?"

Taking a phone out of his pocket and handing it to Bill, "Yes Wimp, call your wife now."

"Please Sir, please do not involve her."

"Wimp, is this where it ends?" still holding out the phone to him.

Desperately wanting to please Jim, he took the phone, looking at it as he hesitated.

"Call her NOW."

As he typed her number he wondered just what he could say to her, was this the end of his marriage? Was he putting his Master ahead of his Wife?

He pressed call, hoping that it would not ring, hopefully her phone was off or she did not hear it.

Unknown to him all of the screens behind him had switched to showing Olivia, still seated on the couch, watching with fear what Jim was doing with her husband. As she saw him press call on the phone she saw her own image appear on the screens. Just at that time she almost jumped out of her own skin when she heard her phone ring in her clutch bag. She had thought she had left it in her bedroom and that in any event it was on silent.

Bill heard a phone ring in the room and looked around totally confused. He saw that the woman in the red dress suddenly looked very scared and that she was just staring at her bag.

"Answer the phone," he heard Jim say.

He looked on in shock as the woman took a phone out of her bag and answer it, hearing his wives' voice say "Hello".

"Olivia?" staring at the woman with the phone in her hand, hearing the chat get louder around the room.

Jim looked at the woman, indicating that she should approach them. As she did so Bill stared at her, trying to make out if this black haired woman could indeed be his wife.

"Say hello to Wimp."

"Hi Wimp."

Recognising her voice clearly now, "Olivia, is that you?"

"Take your mask off for him."

Nervously she reached up and removed her mask, her face clearly displayed on all the screens.

"Olivia what are you doing here?"

She remained silent, assuming that she was still under instruction not to speak.

"Wimp, take her dress off for us."

"Sir, what's going on here please."

"Wimp, just do it NOW."

He stood and approached his wife, walking behind her to unzip her dress, seeing it fall to the ground. He stared at her undies, suspenders and stockings, thinking she looked extremely sexy and hot. The murmurs around the room indicated that all thought so. He saw that she was wearing a bracelet except that it was on her ankle, it had a large "O" on it.

As he looked at her undies the first thought that struck him was relief that her undies were white and not red or black. His mind was in total turmoil, was this the first time they had met? Was she having an affair with him?

"Wimp, do you think your wife looks good."

"Yes Sir."

Jim looked at her, "Kiss him."

She looked at her husbands face, much cum still visible and red around his mouth from the pussies that had sat and ground themselves into him. Jim was just staring at her, waiting, so she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I said to kiss him."

She turned towards her husband and started kissing him, tasting the cum in his mouth, tasting and smelling the scent of pussy in him. The taste and scent disgusted her but she kissed him nevertheless.

"Suck him for us."

She looked back, a scared expression on her face. He stared at her, indicating that she had no choice. She dropped to her knees and looked at her husbands limp cock, barely more than an inch in size. She looked up at his face to see a shocked confused expression. Taking his cock between her fingers she put it in her mouth, not enjoying the limp feeling. She started sucking on it, her efforts clear on the screens around the room. Everyone could see that her efforts were having no impact at all on him. He looked down at his wife trying her best but even though he was willing himself to get hard he could not feel anything but embarrassment, humiliation, and some disgust at his wife. After over 15 minutes of her efforts she felt a hand on her shoulder, pulling her up.

"Wimp, can you not even get hard in your sexy wives mouth, you really are pitiful."

The screens were now showing a close up of his cock and everyone in the room was laughing at him. She felt sorry for everyone laughing but now also felt humiliated by the lack of her efforts on him.

"Wimp, since you obviously have no interest in your wife, what do you think we should do?"

"What do you mean Sir?"

"Wimp, are you deliberately being stupid, do you not think you should offer your wife to me and my friends."

"Offer her Sir?"

"Wimp, you are to offer her for me and my friends to use as we wish."

He looked at her, stunned at what was being said, stunned even more at her total silence. She looked back at him, totally expressionless, confusing him even more.

"Wimp, I'm waiting."

"Olivia, is this what you want?"

She did not reply or give any indication of her thoughts.

"Wimp, what do you say?"

Looking at her and all the people around the room, all of them now in total silence, "Sir, I offer you my wife."

"For what purpose Wimp?"

"Sir, for whatever purpose you require."

"Do you wish for me to fuck your wife Wimp?"

"If that is what Sir wants."

"Wimp, is that what you want?"

"No Sir, but it's not what I want that matters."

"Take off her undies and bra, show me what you are offering me."

He unhooked her bra and knelt down and dropped her panties. As he looked back up his face was visibly stunned on seeing her Sub name, "Whore", tattooed there. Standing up uneasily he found Jim smiling widely at him and Olivia staring at the floor, not able to look into his face. The screens showed her name to all.

"Wimp meet Whore."

"Olivia, what's going on?" but again all he received back was silence.

"Wimp, take your wife by the hand and introduce her to each group."

Knowing he had no choice and now assuming that it was what she wanted he took her hand and walked to the first group.

"This is my wife Olivia."

From behind him he heard Jim say, "That is not her name."

Looking back to the group, "This is my wife, Whore."

Each member of the group excluding their Sub, greeted both of them with their Sub names.

Moving on to the next group he recognised Tony and Betty, even with their masks. As he made the introduction he noticed the third member of the group smiling widely at him. As he watched Betty feel his wives breasts and pinch her nipples the other female, looking directly at him, lifted her mask to display her face to him. He stared back at Jenny, his wives friend.

"Hi Wimp, and to think you always thought I was the slut, you're a bigger cock sucker than I am," laughing loudly at him.

Olivia stared at her and at her Husband, now looking totally humiliated.

Quickly they left that group and moved onto the next. At some of the tables Olivia was felt up, at others his cock was slapped, touched, his bare legs touched. Many made comments about his inadequacies, their tattoos, her breasts, her lovely bare pussy or ass. Many looked at her anklet and commented on it but no one indicated the true meaning of "O".

All in all the journey around the tables lasted over 40 minutes before they arrived back at Jim's couch. Olivia was told to be seated next to Jim while he was told to remain standing.

As she sat down Jim turned towards her and gave her a big smile.

"Now that Whore and Wimp have been properly introduced the real party can begin."

As he said that James had gone to the platform and pressing a button the curtain was removed from whatever was over the stage. A large wooden shape was revealed to all in the room which was then lowered onto the platform. All could see that it was in the shape of an "X" with straps at all ends.

"Wimp, strap your wife to it."

Olivia stood and walked over to the platform without being told to, lying down and spreading her hands and legs. Seeing her doing this Bill took the straps and tied each of her feet and hands tightly. She looked at him as he tightened them but he ignored her looks. When he was finished, James pressed another button and the X moved, putting her in a standing position on the platform. Bill was instructed to sit at her feet.

As more drinks were served around the room the chat resumed, the screens showing Olivia and Bill. For the next hour most of the audience came to the stage in ones and twos, touching Olivia all over, many of them playing with her nipples, her clit, fingering her. Some of them touched Bill with their feet, some kicking his cock lightly, one Mistress stood on his cock and pressed her heels into his balls, then had him suck on her heels.

Bill noticed that Olivia was getting more and more aroused, her moaning and panting becoming more apparent to all in the room. She had already come twice, once on a guys fingers, the other from a Mistress playing with her clit while kissing her. He had never seen his wife in such an aroused state, never heard her moan, never thought she could be such a sexual person.

They were then left alone in their positions for about 15 minutes, Bill not being able to resist looking at her wives wet gleaming pussy, just above him.