Married Guy New Experience Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wimp, untie her."

He stood and released her from each of the binds. As she flexed her arms and legs the wooden shape was lifted up to its original position.

"Off the platform."

When both were off it, James pressed another button and a large bed appeared out of the floor filling the platform almost completely.

"Remove your wife's remaining clothes Wimp, leave her heels and anklet."

He knelt before her and took off her suspenders and stockings.

"Wimp, do you like her anklet?"

"Sir, it is nice."

"Do you know what "O" stands for?"

"I assume Olivia, Sir."

Everyone in the room laughed which confused him and his wife.

"You assume wrongly, "O" means that your Whore of a wife is Owned by another."

She looked at her Master, but he didn't return her stare.

"Wimp, now pick the first guy to fuck your wife tonight."

He looked over at his Master, "Can I pick you Master?"

"No Wimp, pick someone else, ask them nicely."

He looked around, and walked over to a nearby couch where an elderly man sat.

"Please could you fuck my wife."

The man smiled at him and stood. Both walked to the stage on which Olivia was now positioned on the bed. The man stood in front of Bill.

"Wimp, get me ready."

He dropped on his knees, lowering the mans trousers and undies. He had picked the older man as he thought that he would not be big but as he sucked on his cock it grew thicker and larger. The man then pushed him aside and got up on the bed immediately pushing his cock into her waiting wet pussy. Her husband watched for the first time as his wife took another mans cock deep into her, her body clearly responding to the man's rhythm. As he watched from his position on the floor he could clearly see the cock enter leave and then drill back in again. Her loud moaning, and facial expressions on the screens, told him and everyone else in the room how much she was enjoying it. He watched as the guy started moaning loudly, seeing the cum spurt out of his cock and dripping out of her pussy, at the same time as she let out a huge roar and came with a huge orgasm.

When the guy got up, "Wimp, clean me."

He took his cock tasting his wives pussy on the man.

"Now clean her."

He got up on the bed, and licked her soaking pussy, tasting the mans cum mixed with her juices. He then felt a hand on his shoulder turning around to be faced with a cock and seeing all the men line up behind. He started sucking the cock and watched as his wife was taken again. This was repeated for ten guys, each time he preparing them, cleaning them and cleaning his wife. Her pussy was now red from all the action and his mouth sore from his duties.

After the last guy left he assumed they were finished. Jim approached the stage.

"Okay Wimp, that was the starter, are you ready for the main course."

Both he and his wife jumped up at this statement, neither of them believing there could be much more.

Tony, Betty and Jenny came to the stage, all already undressed apart from their masks. Bill was told to lie next to his wife on the bed.

"Kiss your wife, don't stop until I tell you."

He leant over and kissed her, she tasting all of the cocks on him.

"Ok Wimp, stop."

Jenny stood over him, "Hi Wimp, since your cock is no use to me, I guess you going to have satisfy me some other way," lowering herself down onto his face, "make it good."

At the same time Betty lowered herself onto Olivia while Tony positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He drilled into her as she lapped up Betty's wet pussy, while she saw to her side her husband eat her friends pussy. Jenny was obviously enjoying his efforts from her moaning and panting and it wasn't long before she orgasmed right into his mouth. This was the first time he had experienced a female spurter and it came as a big surprise to him, though not unpleasant one. She remained seated on his face leaning over to kiss Betty just before she also came. Tony completed the trio, cuming in her pussy, Olivia feeling his hot spurts deep in her, triggering her own intense orgasm. After Bill had cleaned up Tony and his wife the trio left the stage.

Jim had stood there enjoying the show, so proud of his Subs, what he had created. As he watched them lying there, drenched in sweat and cum, he wondered what was going through their heads.

Bill was still in a state of total shock, still unsure how Olivia had been dragged into this, was she in it before him? Had she set it all up?

Olivia was in a similar state of shock, with similar thoughts and others such as was Bill always gay? Was he always a Wimp, how could she have ever thought of him as a man?

Both were thinking what would happen next? How could they get over this?

Jim instructed both of them to get on all fours, their asses facing him.

They made the position alongside each other. James approached the stage and joined Jim. Silence descended on the room with both Subs wondering what was going on behind them. Then suddenly they screamed as their asses were whipped at the same time. They both received ten lashes, each one harder than the last.

"Part your legs wide."

The whips were then used on her pussy and his balls and cock, both of them now crying with the pain and sensation. The next thing both felt was their ass holes being fingered, the screens in front of them changed to show them what was going on behind them. They watched as James and Jim fingered their asses, they saw them stop and walk away, the screens showing a close up of their red bums.

As the camera panned away from their asses they saw two guys approach them, two naked guys, two black guys, two guys with enormous thick cocks.

They looked at each other, a scared frightened look on their faces.

"Hold each others hand."

He reached out and held her left hand. He felt movement against his ass and saw the big black guy and the size of his cock on the screen in front of him. He saw the other guy position himself alongside. Both guys pressed their cocks against their ass holes and started pushing gently into them. She squeezed his hand as the guy pushed deeper into her, stretching her like never before. Though it was causing her severe pain she pushed back against him to encourage him to go deeper. Next to her she could see her husband do a similar action and as she looked down she could see that he had become erect, albeit still tiny. On seeing her notice this he became more embarrassed and actually blushed.

Gradually both guys built up the pace of their fucking, with the rest of the audience clapping their hands in time with the rhythm of the guys. As they clapped faster the guys fucked faster, deeper, harder into both of them. At the same time everyone watched their faces on the screens and the hands holding each other. It was obvious to all that both were enjoying the fucking they were getting and that there was much pain at the same time. The camera also zoomed in on Bill's erection which resulted in much laughter. The fucking carried on for more than 15 minutes, the pace varied, the force varied but the last few minutes was frantic hard fucking that neither of them had ever experienced before.

Jim watched on, so happy with the performance of his new Subs, he was so certain now that he had found his Perfect Sub Couple. He looked around the room seeing everyone transfixed with the action on the stage, seeing how impressed everyone was. His good friend, James, looked over and raised a glass to him, honouring his achievement.

He watched as the guys finished by cuming in his sub's asses and then leave the room, leaving both of them laying there, still on all fours, awaiting their next instructions, still holding each others hand. He looked at his watch, it was 2am, they had been here for almost five hours.

Shortly after his friends started to either leave or go to their rooms. As they left they thanked Jim for a great evening, congratulated him on his new Subs and how he had got them to their current status, wished him well for their future.

James re-entered the room, giving both Bill and Olivia a dressing gown, telling them to go to their rooms. As they left they looked over at Jim, both looking for an indication of his pleasure, they received none.

As they reached the top of the stairs where they were to go separate ways, he looked at her, not knowing what to say.

As she turned to go to her room she looked at him.

"Goodnight Wimp."

Stunned he looked at her, "Goodnight Whore."