Married Guy New Experience Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down Wimp, make it last, fuck me with your tongue"

Reluctantly he slowed down and started inserting his tongue into her, feeling her get moist as she wriggled a little. The taste and scent of her was overpowering and he felt as if he wanted to gag a bit, nevertheless he didn't stop as she got wetter. After about 10 minutes she grabbed his head and held it tightly against her pussy as she climaxed hard, his head held tight between her legs, her orgasm soaking his face. Eventually she released the hold of him and he managed to get away from her, standing up to find Betty smiling and the young girl staring in awe.

"Wimp, I'm glad you can do something right, Jules do you want a go?"

Jules looked in shock at her mother, "No Mam, I don't."

He looked relieved at her response as Betty told him to get on the chair. He looked at her with a worried expression, wondering what else could possibly happen, but still he did as requested. When he was seated she inclined the seat backwards telling him to spread his legs. Mags handed something to her that he could not see from the position he was in. The next thing he felt was something being inserted into his ass, not as big as the previous dildo thankfully. When it was fully in him she inclined the seat back to its original position and told him to stand up.

"Wimp, get dressed, we've had enough at looking at your pitiful body. The butt plug in you is to stay there until you are told to remove it."

Blushing he looked down, "But what if I need to"

He didn't finish before the two older women laughed, "Obviously you can take it out for that but put it back immediately afterwards, now get dressed, we're finished with you Wimp."

When he was dressed Betty told him to leave which he did quickly, thankfully finding a taxi fast which he told to bring him home.

On entering his house he found Olivia in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reading a magazine. She didn't even look up or acknowledge him as he went to the fridge to get himself a water. As he went to leave she turned to him, "Jenny has asked me over on Saturday night, I said yes, I'm going to stay the night."

As he looked at her she turned back to her magazine, obviously not caring whether he had a problem with her or not with her being out on a Saturday night. He was a bit saddened by her attitude but at the same time wondered if perhaps Master might be free to use him. He would text him to let him know. Assuming she didn't want a reply he left the kitchen and went to his office.

Immediately he took out his phone and texted Jim.

"Hi Sir, just to let you know Olivia will be out Saturday night if by any chance you were free."

It wasn't long before he received a reply, "Hi Wimp, where is she going?"

"Sir she is spending the night with her friend Jenny."

"Are you sure Wimp, maybe she's going to be with a real man."

"I don't think so Sir, she sees Jenny a lot.

"Maybe she's having fun with her so."

"I doubt that Sir, Olivia not into sex, I've told you that before."

"Ha ha and as I've said before, married guys always underestimate their wives, I hope you have your ass filled."

"Yes Sir, it feels full."

"Not as full as you will be the next time we meet Wimp, let me think about Saturday, will let you know, I'm gone for now."

"Ok Sir, look forward to hearing from you."

He wondered what Jim had meant by "not as full" but he didn't care as long as he could please him. He really hoped that Jim would be free on Saturday night as he now had all night to do whatever was asked of him.

On that evening Olivia cooked dinner which they ate quietly, afterwards going their separate ways again, him to the lounge, her to her bedroom. When she got to her room she undressed, for the first time since she had got home earlier having the courage to look at her new tattoo. As she took off her underwear she looked down to get the shock of her life. Instead of seeing "Olivia" she stared open mouthed at "Whore" tattooed in the area above her pussy. When Tony had told her that she would be marked with her name stupidly she had not even considered it would be her Sub name. She stared at it, knowing she could now ever be naked in front of Bill again, knowing that she would have to be very careful when wearing bikinis in front of her friends, her son and daughter, in fact just everyone. How could she shower in the golf club after a game, what would Jenny say if she saw it. She did want to please Jim so much but she was stunned looking at the tattoo, wondering if she had gone too far in letting this happen. Worrying about it she put on a long night dress so as not having to look at it. She tried reading for a while but kept going back to looking at her name, now stamped into her for all to see. The one thought in her head before she eventually fell asleep was hoping that this commitment to Jim would mean that he would choose her as his one and only Sub.

While she was looking at her new mark Bill had gone to his own bedroom, also undressing and staring at her now totally hairless body. Not one hair could be seen on his chest, arms, legs, or anywhere else. He worried what others might think should they see him. He thought about his son and daughter, how could he ever now go to the beach with them and their families. He could hide his "Wimp" marking with his swimming trunks but he couldn't hide his lack of body hair. As he looked in the mirror he realised that he looked very feminine, that if his tiny cock and balls were hidden that he would not look like a man, that he looked even more a wimp. Though feeling embarrassed and worrying about the family he realised he liked the look, he liked the feeling of his bare legs, he hoped that the efforts he had gone to would please Jim and get him picked as a Sub to be kept.

The following day Bill went to work as normal, and managed to get a full days work done, though wondering all of the time if anyone could possibly notice his hairless body or butt plug in place. Of course this wasn't possible given his work suit, shirt and tie that that didn't stop him worrying. He was getting used to the feeling in his ass and was beginning to enjoy it. Just before he left the office for the day he received a message from Jim.

"Wimp, I will see you tomorrow, will let you know where and when in the morning."

"Thank you Sir, that is great," but he received no reply.

Olivia had spent the day hoping to hear from Jim, wondering what would be expected of her tomorrow. She hoped it would be Jim and her alone but she realised that would probably not be the case. She hoped that no other Subs were present, she wanted to be the only one pleasing him. Just as she heard Bill drive up the driveway her phone beeped.

"Whore, you will leave your house at noon tomorrow, don't worry about bringing anything, all will be provided."

"Thank you Sir, where shall I go?" but like Bill she did not receive a reply.

On Saturday morning both of them rose early, both nervous and excited that they would be seeing Jim that night, both still blissfully unaware of the other. As they shared breakfast both made small talk about the weather, a hurricane that was in the news, a scandal about a local politician. Both were making an effort to be friendly, probably as both were aware that they would be cheating on each other later that evening.

"What time are you meeting Jenny?"

"Probably about noon, we are going to the shops before an event in the golf club tonight," thinking how easily she was finding lying to him, "have you any plans?"

"No, I'll probably just stay in and catch up on some history programmes I recorded," feeling a little guilty about lying to her.

"You'll enjoy that, you have the TV all to yourself."

"Yeah, been meaning to watch them for a while, I hope you have a great night with Jenny."

"Thanks, I'm sure it'll be grand."

After breakfast as he cleared up she went to her room to prepare. Even though Jim had told her all would be provided she wanted to look good for him. After showering she spent time putting her make up and perfume on before dressing in lacy white undies and a red summer dress and heels on. She put some stuff in a small overnight bag so as not to make Bill suspicious.

As she came down the stairs Bill was leaving his office. "You look very nice," wondering if she would dress up like that just to meet Jenny.

"Thanks, just felt like putting a dress on for the sun," wondering If he was being sarcastic or not.

"Anyway, happy shopping, enjoy tonight."

"Thanks, I'll see you at some stage tomorrow," as she kissed him on the cheek before leaving the house at noon exactly.

He stared after her surprised at the kiss on the cheek, but still thinking of Jim's words to him about who she might be meeting. He surprised himself by realising that maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she was meeting someone else, after all he was cheating on her. After she left he went to his own room, hoping to hear from Jim soon.

Olivia left her driveway, not knowing which direction to take as she still had no idea where she was to go. Her phone rang and she answered it on her car system.

"Hi Whore, I assume you are in your car."

"Yes Sir, where am I to go."

"You are to go to Jenny's house, she will tell you more."

"Jenny Sir? why is she involved?"

"Because I say so Whore, now go there," as he hung up.

She turned her car in the direction of her friends house, wondering and worried that Jim had involved her. She had never considered that Jim might have been in contact with Jenny since the first time that she had met and become addicted to him. As she drove into her driveway Jenny opened the door, a huge smile on her face. After getting out of her car and walking towards the house, Jenny looked her up and down.

"You're looking good Girl," stepping aside to let Olivia into the house.

"Jenny, what's going on, what have you got to do with it?"

"Girl, do you think you should have all the fun, I've met Tony since our time away and he asked me to do him some favours today."

"What favours?"

"All in good time Girl, let's have some coffee."

She followed Jenny into the kitchen, not amused at the secrecy or the fact that Tony had been in touch with her. She wondered how much Tony had told her about what had been happening since their time away, the first time she had ever had sex with anyone other than Bill. She remembered, blushing as she did, how she had sex with Jenny as well during that trip, at Jim's insistence. They had not discussed it since and she hoped Jenny would not bring it up. As they had coffee Jenny told her about Tony visiting and having a great nights fun. Jenny had always been a Slut in her mind but she never considered that she would also end up having sex with many men.

"Jenny, please tell me what's going on?"

"Girl, I'm not sure to be honest, all I know is that I have to take you to the hair salon and Tony will contact me then," looking at her watch, "in fact we better go or we'll be late," standing and putting her jacket on, "We'll go in your car."

They drove to a hair salon on Jenny's instructions. Neither of them had been there before and they were greeted by Antonio, who was expecting them.

"Hi Ladies, we're ready for you, come on in, Jenny go with Lizzy there," pointing towards a girl in the corner.

As Jenny was greeting Lizzy, James turned to Olivia, "Now Whore, follow me."

She followed him as he went through a curtained door, mortified at his use of her Sub name.

"Take your dress off."

She stared at him but his returning of the stare told her she had no choice. After taking her dress off she stood in front of him in her undies and heels, as he admired her body openly.

"Ok Whore, get on the chair," pointing towards a sink.

She sat down and he put a towel around her shoulders and neck, indicating that she should place her head backwards towards the sink. He proceeded to wash her hair and then put a dye into it. She looked at him wondering if maybe Jim liked his Subs even blonder than she was. Olivia loved going to the hairdressers and getting her hair done and blonde highlights redone.

It took Antonio a long time to finish her hair, all of the time Olivia facing him and not a mirror. He made no secret of the fact that he was looking at her body and admiring it. She was very embarrassed getting her hair done, dressed only in her lacy undies. Only when he had done the final touches did he turn her around to face the mirror. She stared, stunned, at the vision looking back at her. Gone were her blonde looks, what she was seeing was a complete new hairstyle, it was still shoulder length but was now totally black. She could barely recognise herself. Just then Jenny walked in.

"Oh Girl, that's different, you look even better."

"Jenny, what will Bill say, he'll think I'm gone nuts now."

"Girl, who cares what your excuse for a husband says," laughing loudly.

Antonio joined in the laughter, "Jim prefers his Subs to be dark, surely that's all that matters."

She looked at the both of them, then back at herself in the mirror, thinking it didn't look that bad and knowing what James had said was correct. All she cared about was what Jim cared about, not Bill.

"Girl, I've spoken to Tony, he's told me where we are to go next."

"We?"

"Yes, we Girl, you don't think I'm getting my hair done for no reason," winking and smiling at Antonio.

"Whore, you can get dressed now."

She looked over at Jenny, seeing if she reacted to her Sub name but all that Jenny did was smile at her. She got up, put her dress back on, thanked James and followed Jenny to the car. Jenny typed an address into google maps on her phone and indicated which direction to take.

"Google says it will take us an hour to get there."

"Where are we going?"

"Seems to somewhere in the country."

They drove in silence, listening to music on the radio, Olivia deep in thought about the evening ahead, still annoyed that Jenny was involved, knowing she would not be alone with Jim as she had hoped. When the sat nav told them they had reached their destination, they were in front of a large locked gate. As they drove up a black guy appeared out of a hut to their right. Jenny rolled down her window and the guy, without a word, nodded and pressed a button which opened the gate. They drove up a very long driveway, surrounded on both sides by rows and rows of tall old trees. At the end of the driveway was an enormous country house, almost castle like in appearance. They both looked at the house in awe, wondering if this was actually someone's house or a hotel, although they saw no signage.

As they got out of the car, another guy appeared from the front door of the house, a tall elegant looking guy, probably in his 60's.

"Hi, I'm James, welcome to my home," extending his hand to shake both of theirs."

Another guy appeared next to him, "Paul here will take your bags to your rooms, follow me."

They followed him in, seeing a huge hallway with high banisters leading up both sides, he walked up the stairs and they followed him, all the way to their connecting rooms, which were next to each other.

"Stay here, your help will be with you shortly," as he walked away, closing the door after him.

"Girl, this place is huge, this guy must be loaded, I wonder if he needs a wife," laughing to herself.

"Jenny, what's going on, you have to tell me."

"Honestly Girl, I've no idea, let's just chill and enjoy it, as she went to a fridge in the corner and took out two small bottles of wine, handing one and a glass to Olivia.

While Olivia was making her way to the house Bill had received a message from Jim that he was to meet with Betty at the Fountain at 7pm, that he should wear his Sub uniform, made up of red trousers, white shirt and that he should wear black briefs. He knew that wearing black was an indication of the highest form of Sub in Jim's world and that pleased him greatly. He looked at his watch, he had 45 minutes.

He quickly showered and dressed in the required manner and called a taxi to take him to the Fountain. He didn't like Betty, every time he met her he ended up humiliated by women and that was the one thing he did not like. He wanted to please Jim and his male friends but not females. However he knew he had no choice.

Precisely at 7pm Betty pulled up in a large taxi, opening the door to tell him to join her.

"Wimp, We have a long journey now, make yourself useful and please me," as she pulled her dress up revealing that she had no panties on.

He looked at the taxi driver who just smiled at him, "You better do what the lady wants."

For almost the entire trip, he was on the taxi floor, his head stuck between her legs, she moaning loudly as he licked and kissed her pussy, she came several times, each time he hoping that was the end of it, regretfully not to his dismay as she pushed his head back there.

After she was satisfied he was told to get beside the driver, to take out his cock and suck him slowly as he drove. It didn't take long before the driver came in his mouth, forcing him to swallow every drop. The driver then pulled him up and told him to sit on the floor for the remainder of the journey, Betty using his shoulders as a footstool, with the only thing he could see being her bare wet pussy.

When they arrived he, like his wife earlier, was stunned at the size of the house. He too was greeted by James and escorted to his room, on the opposite side of the house to Olivia. He was told to wait in his room until he was needed. He looked around him, seeing the mini bar and wondering if he could get himself a drink. He decided that he better wait for permission to do anything including having a drink. He sat on the couch to wait.

Jim was in his huge room, looking at both of his Subs on large screens on his wall. He liked that Bill had just sat down and was waiting to be called, like the Wimp he was. Olivia was more restless in her room, walking around, drinking a little wine, her friend Jenny clearly amused at her discomfort. He had decided to include Jenny as he knew that would confuse Olivia. He smiled to himself as he thought of the revelations that would occur tonight. He was immensely proud of himself, what he had achieved with both of them in a short period. He was looking forward so much to what would be his best Master moment, in front of all his close friends. He watched as one of his female friends entered Olivia's room. She would prepare Olivia for the evening. He rose from his couch to get himself ready for the night of his life.

Bill was in his room for more than an hour when his door opened and Jim walked in.

"Hi Wimp."

"Hi Sir, how are you?"

"I am very good Wimp, shortly you will be brought downstairs, I just wanted a quick word with you first. You should know that tonight is to be your final test before I decide what to do with you in the future. Whether you ever see me again depends on your actions tonight. You will do all I command, you will answer my questions truthfully, you will not hesitate, am I Clear?"

"Yes Sir, I will do my best to please you."

"Let's hope your best is good enough, if I am not happy it will stop there and then, someone will come get you in about ten minutes, remember Wimp, all depends on tonight," as he turned and left the room, leaving Bill looking after him, worried about his words, somewhat scared at what might be expected of him.

As Jim had said, a masked guy came to Bill's room and gave him a mask to wear which covered his face to below his nose, apart from small eye slits. He then instructed him to follow down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs the guy opened a large double door and ushered Bill inside.

Bill looked around the very large room and saw that the room was occupied by many people, all masked. The room was set up with comfortable couches and small coffee tables with one hard seat at each on which he saw other Subs seated. In all he thought there were about 50 people present, all dressed extremely well, men in formal black suits, women in long evening dresses. The male Subs wore a uniform similar to his, the female subs short dresses, all either red or black.