Married to a Slut in the Midwest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sick to my stomach. I had accused her of cheating, but didn't have the details. Everything was in my head. But, now I was seeing it for myself. Some strange guy in my bedroom fucking my wife. She started to get loud. He got loud right along with her. The both had cum and he didn't pull out or anything. I could see his ass right where it would have to be for him to be buried in her, filling her with his sperm.

Nausea overcame me. I thought I puke right there below the window. Then I could hear him talking over the fan noise.

"I should probably get out of here before he comes home."

"No ... we have a couple more hours. You can fuck me again."

"If I'm much later my wife will wonder where I am."

Good, at least the guy fucking my wife had a wife of his own. Mine got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a warn wash cloth and washed his dick and balls. She then used the same wash cloth of her sloppy cunt.

"Gee, I hate to wash that away. It looks like good stuff."

That was a little scary for me. My wife was on birth control, but she couldn't be trusted. Our first child came at ten months after our honeymoon. She couldn't figure why the pills didn't work. The second child, my son, showed up under the same circumstances. I had checked her pill count and knew the date we got the last prescription. She hadn't taken them for two months before she got pregnant. Same with last one. She went several months before getting pregnant with the youngest daughter. All this was okay as far as having the kids. The cunt just had to be the bitch to sneakily have them rather than being honest about wanting another kid.

Now this guy just dumped a couple of million sperm into her. Like I need to raise somebody else's kid. She flipped the wash cloth towards the bathroom and leaned over to take his cock in her mouth. The man got comfortable and my wife started to suck his cock in earnest. Fucking bitch! I'd try for blowjob and all I would get would be and kiss in the tip and maybe she'd taken the head in her mouth if I was lucky. Now her head was bobbing up and down on this guy's prick.

I strained to hear outside the window. The man's voice was anxious.

"Damn, Baby. If you keep that up I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Go ahead. I probably need to let you get home to your wife."

"Oh my God! Here it comes. I could make out his hips rising up off the bed and my wife trying to get him all in her mouth."

Then it was quiet for a moment. I could hear my heart beating in my chest. The reality of all this was really kicking my ass. That's when I heard her start to talk. The dim light hit her face so I could see the look in her eyes.

"Whoa! I wasn't sure I was going to be able to swallow all that cum. Nice load, Sweetie."

Why was I thinking this might not be the first time for these two?

I stayed in the shadows. After a few minutes I heard the front door open and close. My wife walked the lane with her lover to his car. He was dressed, but she was stark naked except for flip flops. I watched them out of sight and waited. In a few minutes I heard his car start and my wife walked back towards the house. As she approached the front steps she stopped and put her hand between her legs and then licked her fingers. Before she licked I could hear her speak.

"Hey, little guys. I knew you wouldn't stay in there with Mommy."

I waited until after midnight to go into the house. The whore was asleep. I know she was asleep because she couldn't fake the I just got fucked look on her face. Now I've seen it for real. I wanted to spit at the slut.

The next night I left, but stayed near the house. No one came. The second night I left for a little longer ride. I checked the lane. I could see motorcycle tracks in the lane, then near the house, footprints along side. The motorcycle was next to the row of corn. The guy was back and pushed his motorcycle almost to the house.

I made my way to the window. Same situation. Dim Light. Open curtain. Some guy fucking my wife. Shit! I guess it is real. It became hard to deny her fucking around. I was sick to my stomach again. This time the guy had his back to me, fucking my wife dog style. She was making a lot of noise. I stayed back from the window a bit. The sounds told me he was cumming in her. I could imagine the seed sliding out of her around his cock.

We did the wash cloth routine again. She cleaned him up and went down on his cock. His shot a load into her mouth. Again, she swallowed it all. This time, however, her lover stayed and fucked her again. I could see her legs in the air. Him between her thighs and then dumping another load of cum in her.

I waited for her to go back in the house after seeing him off. I hit the road with my bike again until midnight. The ride wasn't long this time. They had fucked each other until almost 11:30 PM.

The kids were going to my Mom's for Friday night. I was going to work late and ride my bike from work. My wife was going to do some things at home. I could believe that!

I cruised into my lane at 9 PM. The lane was empty, but a newer brown pickup was parked right where I usually park. I went around to the bedroom window. The light was off. I was afraid they could see me. I could see a light shining through from the kitchen. The kitchen light illuminated the living room. The guy was fucking my wife on the couch where my kids sat to watch television. There was plenty of light to see. The curtains were open facing the driveway. I crawled and looked in the window.

She had his cock in her while she rode up and down on it with her back to him. This was my first good look at this dick. It didn't appear to be bigger than mine. I think I would have felt better had it been bigger. Maybe give her a reason to fuck him. She started bouncing up and down on him and I easily could hear her yelling.

"Come on, Baby. Give me that seed. Spray it against my cervix. I love your hard cock. Cum in me. Cum in me."

I hope she didn't have plans to get knocked up. He certainly did cum in her. A lot ran out. I hope it all did, but knew much was still clinging to her inner folds. Then I realized I didn't feel sick. I must me getting used to being ... what did they call it ... a cuckold?

Lynn sucked his cock and her fucked her again. Without the kids there I can't guess what else went on. I left. I pedaled into the night wondering how much money I could put together just to disappear.

I became more and more curious as to who was fucking my wife's nasty cheating cunt. I couldn't think of anyone with a green sedan, a brown pickup truck, and a black motorcycle.

The next day at work Judy came in with her husband. Judy and I had made a few flirty comments the last couple of weeks during my anguish over my wife. I didn't think Judy was the cheating kind. Just need some validation as a women. Especially with six children to raise.

I had only seen her husband, Conrad, one time. His friends called him Connie. I had the impression he was a real dick head.

"So, where are the children today?' I asked.

"The oldest daughter is watching the rest of them."

She had told me she had kids from eighteen down to eight. She had also told me the two youngest were hers and Conrad's. The older four's mother had died in an accident. Judy was raising them. They all called her Mom.

Conrad turned out to be more crude that I had expected. "Yeah, I get her out by herself in case I need a blowjob."

Judy's face had a look of extreme panic as her eyes darted to my face. I tried to act like it didn't affect me.

"Well, it must be nice to get her out alone."

"And, she does give a great blowjob. We stopped on the way into town."

I thought Judy was going to cry.

"Sure, Babe. Just keep dreaming. Just keep dreaming." Judy tried to deflect the comment.

Then she had a little twinkle in her eye. It kind of made me think maybe they did stop and she did suck his cock for him.

Anyway, the guy was an asshole all right. He went around the other side of a shelf. Judy was giving me a look. I thought she wanted to say something me. I leaned closer to hear and she kissed me on the mouth. A fairly quick kiss, but with just a quick hit of tongue.

"Did you taste a blowjob in that anywhere? That fucking prick!"

Wow, I didn't say anything. But, that sure opened up another side of Judy I had never seen. It rattled me to my core. I had her pegged as a little angel. I just got to see the devil inside. Conrad bought a couple of items. Judy had a extra sway to her ass for me when they went out the door. I didn't know what the fuck to think.

By mid morning on Monday Judy had come in to see me. Apologizing for dumbass Conrad and his comments.

"He finally has a good job after years of me riding his ass to find one and stick to it. He is gone from Sunday night until late on Thursday. As a trucker he can be crude. Sometimes I wish he wouldn't come home at all. I know he has girlfriends on the road. I feel like I am always competing with them. He likes big boobs and you can see what I have."

She squared her chest to me. There wasn't much more than an A-Cup there. But, she was so cute with her blue eyes and a really hardon inducing ass.

"I like the way you look. I'd be good to you if you were my wife."

"Your wife is so nice. I don't know how you can say that."

I was so conflicted and had no one to talk to. Even Mom took Lynn's side and wouldn't believe what a slut she is. Something made me open up to Judy as me being cheated on.

I told her about the boyfriend. She told me about Conrad's girlfriend that spent the night with him in a certain town on his route. I told Judy about me seeing my wife with the latest lover. She told me about her husband losing a good parcel delivery job by getting caught screwing a fat housewife. We exchanged a few more. She had more to tell than I did. All in all we realized we both had shitty marriages. What I didn't know was that she was already getting her revenge.

When I told about taking bike rides to get out of the house she seemed to like the idea.

"Why don't you come to see me?"

"I'm not exactly sure where you live. What would I do?"

She told me how to find her house and told me to tap on a window when she was in the kitchen.

"Just tap on the window. I'll come outside to see you."

I was a little nervous, but I was in her yard the next night. I got around to the kitchen window. Judy was inside with the kids. She was sending a couple of them to bed. There were all milling about. Six kids do a lot of milling. Finally only two kids were up and Judy was making popcorn. When the corn was done popping I tapped in the window. She heard me and put her face to the glass to look out. I got into the light for her to see me. She got a big grin and motioned for me to stay put.

Who was at my house with my wife didn't concern me at all at the moment. In a few minutes Judy came out her front door and walked to me.

"I can't believe you really did this. You are crazy." She stepped to me and we hugged. She asked me about my ride out to see her and said the kids weren't usually up this late. It was about 10 PM. She said she had to get back inside, but would see me the next day.

The next day dragged by until she came in before going to do something at the school for the kids. She came in with the eight year old. She bought some things and when she went to pay she sent Jenny to the car to look for a couple of dimes. That gave us a break. Judy hugged my arm and commented about me coming to her house again. Right before the kid hit the door she gave me a soft kiss and thanked me.

As she got ready to leave my phone rang. It was back in the day when you could buy your own phone, but the good ones still came from the phone company. Judy watched me pick up the phone.

"Oh, I'd love to have one of those. I wouldn't know how to hook it up tough and the phone company charges about thirty dollars."

"I know this guy at the phone company. I can get one for you for free."

"I still wouldn't know how to hook it up."

"I could do that for you. I hooked up this one."

As soon as she was out the door I was on the phone to my buddy to get her a phone. He dropped off a phone on his way home. The next day I told her I had her phone in the store. It was a fairly new style at the time, with the push buttons in the handset and a long cord.

"You don't work Wednesdays, do you? Why don't you come out tomorrow. The kids get on the bus by eight."

I told her I'd be out about nine. I parked in her driveway. I only had to hook up two wires to get the phone working. She handled it like it was the best thing she ever had given to her. She looked nice. A little heavy on the makeup. She was wearing a T-shirt that was one size too small and some tight short shorts. She looked good. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips while thanking me for the phone.

"How about some pie and coffee? I need to repay you for your deed somehow."

I didn't like coffee. I didn't let on. I wanted to spend some more time with her. She didn't have anything to eat herself. Said she just wanted to watch me. I stalled as long as I could and told her I had better be going.

Wednesday was my day to pick up supplies for the store. I sold a lot of electronics. After leaving Judy I drove my eighty miles to my supplier. When I got back to the store the phone rang as soon as I got in the door. It was Judy's voice on the other end.

"I thought you would show up there. I still have a problem."

"Oh, didn't the phone work?"

"No, it's fine. I talking to you on it now. I get my new phone and now my stereo player is acting up. When I try to play a record the arm sometimes won't lower and sometimes it skips. Is that something you could fix?"

"I could look at it for you."

"Would you want to come out right after the kids get on the bus in the morning?"

That would work. I had my store open from 10 AM to 6 PM except Wednesday. The next morning I told the old slut good bye early and told her I had some things to to pick up at another supplier close by. I got to Judy's place when I could just see the bus in the distance. I parked and rang the bell.

Judy answered the door wearing a while, mostly transparent, gown. I could feel my mouth drop open. She motioned for me to follow her. I was focused on her ass. I wondered how it would look naked. Now I could almost tell.

"I'm sorry if I got her too early."

"You're not early."

"I just thought you didn't have time to dress."

"I'm wearing what I want to wear ... for now."

She pointed me towards the misbehaving equipment. I turned on the power and lowered the arm. The needle set perfectly in place and played the whole first song with no problem.

"Looks like it is working just fine."

"Maybe I was wrong. What are you going to do to me?" I loved the impish smile.

"I guess if it's working you're all set."

"No, I'm not. What is it going to take to get you in bed with me?"

"Oh, my God. I had no idea ...!'

"Well, if you had no idea, you missed a lot of clues."

She started up the stairs. I followed right behind. At age 31 I was getting my second different piece of ass. My mind raced to my wife at home. What if I got caught? Then I guess I have one coming. Fuck her. Well, really not to fuck her. I had a shot at Judy.

It was more than a shot. She pulled off her gown and laid back on the bed so she was held up by both hands behind her. I hadn't see a lot of tits, but hers were different. One side was bigger than the other, but both were small. She had great nipples that were standing erect. I liked them. She held up her butt and took off her panties. She now sat nude with the beaver pointed right at me. More determination than modestly here.

I fumbled with my clothes while looking at her cunt. It was different in that my wife had more of a slit with lips hanging out while Judy had much more hair and had big puffy lips. I could see the inner lips peeking out past the outer ones.

"Is there anything you want me to do first?"

"No, I want you to fuck me."

"I wanted to be sure you were ready."

"Look at my pussy. Doesn't it look ready to you?"

It did actually. Some pussy juices was entangled in her pubic hair. She was absolutely ready to go. By then I had reached for my undershorts and were pulling them down. My erect penis popped into view.

"You have a nice cock. I like the way it looks. The head looks so smooth. I'd much rather know how it feels inside me and have you filling me with your sperm."

There wasn't anything for me to say. It would have stumbled across my tongue had I tried. I got between her legs. She reached down and guided me in her. She was so slick inside. My wife got wet, at least she used to, Judy was slick like glycerin. Her pussy aroma filled my nostrils as I began to slowly fuck her.

That's how I seduced Judy ...

I lasted a pretty long time. I didn't say a lot, but Judy like to chatter while fucking.

"That feels so good in me. Just like I knew it would. And, you are going so deep."

"I am?"

"Yes, you are a couple of inches longer that him and your head flares out like a plum on the end. You are driving me crazy."

I was flattered. I could feel myself bumping against the bottom of her cunt.

"When you get ready to cum, cum in me. Don't pull out. And, for God's sake, don't stop."

Her nipples where really sticking out from her little breasts. I took one into my mouth. It made her groan and buck her hips harder at me.

"I can't believe how long you are lasting and how deep you are getting into me. Conrad has a shorter pecker. Plus, he puts cream on it that is supposed to make him last longer. I couldn't imagine with the time he lasts now if he didn't use it. Keep fucking me. I really need this. It took me so long to get you to fuck me."

"Okay. Point taken. I'm a slow learner."

We fucked each other for almost a half hour. When I couldn't help but cum I dumped quite the load in her. She had already cum twice with me fucking her, but we came together and it rattled the windows. She put her feet in the air and started convulsing under me and a huge orgasm hit her when she felt my sperm release into her vagina.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Don't ever stop. I love you cum inside me."

We laid there still connected for several minutes. I wanted to never pull out. We didn't say anything. I loved looking into her blue eyes. My wife's eyes were brown. Then we started to speak. I loved the Carolina accent in her voice. I loved everything about her.

My cock barely lost any of its hardness. Laying there with it still in her I could feel our juices running out between my cock and her cunt lips. It started getting me rock hard again. Judy noticed and started a slow rocking of her pelvis into me. I started to grow back to a full hardon and she started taking advantage. She started to cum and made appreciative noises to go with it.

We fucked like that for another hour. I felt super human. Then we showered for me to get to work. That led to us fucking each other like crazy before we even got dried off. We showered again. I went to work. It was noon when I got there.

Right before her kids were to get home from school Judy called me.

"I went to sleep right after you left. I wanted to call you and thank you. I still have some of your cum in me. Conrad will be home tonight. I'm leaving your seed in me. I loved waking up knowing your cum was inside me. I hope we can do this again next week."

I assured her I was looking forward to it.

"Some guys get to feeling bad about cheating on their wives and don't want to do it again. Will you come and fuck me?

"Yes, I will be there."

"There's the bus. Talk to you later." She hung up the phone.

It was months later before her comment hit home. She had experience with guys that felt bad about cheating? That would turn out to be haunting to realize this angel fucked around. Fucked around a lot.