Married to a Slut in the Midwest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then your story is that you felt bad about fucking my wife, but need a place to deposit your sperm?"

"Man, I didn't feel bad about. I needed to cum and she loved me shooting my cum into her."

"So, if Donna were to find out your story is that you love your wife, but my wife made a good place to dump your cum?"

We agreed on a cheap price and they settled for only the two grand down they needed. I started a remodel. A week or so later I noticed my wife circling the block a lot and staring at the house. One Saturday she came to the door with my Mother. They asked for a tour. Couldn't say no to Mom. At the end my Mom stopped at the door to speak.

"Your wife wants to ask you something."

"Who? Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about that."

I knew my wife was pissed because I moved out and bought a house while leaving her and my kids in a rented dump.

"You left me with your kids in a rented dump."

"I agree I left you in a dump, but we both know you don't pay rent. I figure by now you have thought of a way to turn a profit. Have you ever got paid for what you do?"

My mother seemed pissed at this time as well. My wife went on to speak.

"If I forgive you and take you back will you raise the kids with me?"

"Forgive me?"

"Yes, I can forgive you."

"I have just two words to say ... C-u-m D-u-m-p! ... Get the fuck off my porch."