Married to a Slut in the Midwest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night I stopped by the post office. Our insurance agent was there dropping off mail. We spoke and I looked towards his green sedan. I looked back at him. Then the sedan. Hal was the guy fucking my wife. The son of a bitch. I never pictured him with a pickup or a riding a motorcycle. And, he takes my money and fucks my wife.

I never looked at my wife as a prize. She was good with the kids and did love to fuck. Hal's wife, like him, was in her fifties. She looked like she would be better adapted to fucking a football.

Between my affair with Judy and knowing my wife was fucking my insurance agent it was some bad shit. Not a good time in the life of a boy raised on a farm in a church going family. I felt elated and depressed at the same time. Anybody have a pill for that?

I was still dealing with my insurance man fucking my wife. After a week or so of seeing him in the green sedan, Gary a neighbor of ours came in my store. I hadn't ever paid any attention, but Gary was driving a brown pickup truck.

"Did you get a new truck Gary?"

"No, I usually just drive it for work."

I grew up in a rural area in farm country. The town had about a thousand people and the surrounding farm area another thousand. I rented an old farm house and Gary lived around the corner in the next mile. I usually would see his wife Marty when their kids and our kids played together.

So, now Gary is fucking my wife? Unlike my insurance man getting an upgrade, Gary had a lot better deal in Marty than he was getting with fucking my wife. I guess it was Marty didn't put out much or Gary just liked to fuck around. Marty looked like she was built to fuck. My wife looked more like a cum dump. Which I guess might just be what was going on.

It was coming to me that instead of a guy with three different modes of transportation, it was three fucking my wife in a space of four days. Like I said a cum dump. Not that me imagining she was someone else when I fucked her didn't make her a cum dump to me, too. Before I got to fuck Judy I pretend my wife was her. So, yes ... cum dump.

I was still getting out on the bicycle most nights. Most nights I'd ride by Judy's house. There were several nights she would drag a blanket out to the swing or we would fuck in the yard. By then the older kids were catching on. If she would call me when they were home I could hear them walk by and ask her if she was talking to her boyfriend again.

Then one night disaster happened. Judy had slipped out the front door and we met on the side of the house. Just after us finishing a hot kiss her her older daughter came around the corner from the back carrying a big knife.

"You aren't going to cheat on my Dad!"

She startled both of us and we looked towards her. The knife scared the shit out of me.

Then she stopped and said, "Oh, My God, it's you!

That almost seemed to calm her down. Judy said I needed to leave. I don't know what was said after that. I guess the word didn't get back to old Connie about me coming out to see his wife because I saw them together that weekend and nothing was mentioned.

With things going badly I decided to ride home early. I arrived at my house about 10 PM. The brown pickup truck was parked halfway up my driveway. It was that God Damned Gary fucking my wife again. I couldn't get enough light in the bedroom to see if it was him for sure. But, I got the idea to ride the mile around the corner to see if his truck was home.

I got there and the truck was not in the driveway. I hid my bicycle and went around the house to see if he had parked it around by the barn. Still no brown truck. Then on the way back to the road I happened to look back at the front door. I thought I could see Marty naked walk over to a recliner. I did a little retrace of my steps and I could see it was indeed Marty and she was naked.

Earlier I mentioned Marty being pretty hot. I decided to get a closer look. I eased up to the front door glass and looked in just as Marty was putting her knees in the recliner. She was positioning her pussy over some guy's cock. As she lowered herself down on it I was wondering two things. First, where where her two little kids. In bed I guess, but I was really looking at this guy's dick as Marty plunged up and down on it.

I can't remember seeing a man with a hardon like this guy. It was like a fucking pyramid. The base was about the size of a beer bottle then it tapered up about eight inches to where it was only about an inch and a half at the top with a cockhead that looked like a marble. Marty wasn't having an trouble taking the whole eight inches as I could see her cunt lips spread when she bottomed out on the thing.

By this time I wasn't sure where to go. Seriously though, a lot of my life seems to be affected by what I see through windows. I stood in the weeds across the road from Gary's house. I could still see Marty's naked back. The house was only about 50 feet off the road. I waited about 30 minutes and I could still see Marty moving up and down like she still had to be on this guy's cock.

The time had come for another look to be sure. Hell, I didn't want to hurry home anyway. As I got about 10 feet from the door I could see that Marty's had turned around on the guy's cock so she was fucking him with her back to him and her tits and pubic mound was facing the door ... and me. She was a good looking woman. You couldn't tell by the clothes I'd see her wear, but naked this was one hot cunt.

I was puzzled. Why would Gary want to fuck my wife with Marty looking this good. And, from where I stood, albeit I was peeking through her window, she was a very intense fuck. A couple of cars went by and I had to hide at the end of the porch. I got back in time to see her shove herself down on the pyramid cock and the guy scream out as he shot a load of cum into her. When she stood up off the guy a stream of cum ran down on to what I hope was Gary's recliner.

Another car went by and I went to hide across the road. I didn't want to be bicycling when this guy left. Before I got a chance to move again the guy came out the front door and went to the side of the porch where I had been hiding. He came out with a bicycle of his own and pushed it to the road. He took off like hell when I saw more headlights coming. The guy ditched himself up the road into the weeds. He could have kept going because the headlights turned out to be the brown pickup. It pulled into the driveway and Gary went in the front door. Missed the guy fucking your wife by ten minutes. Fuck you Gary!

I live in a crazy fucking world. I wanted to know if Gary seemed suspicious of anything going on with Marty, but that would involved another case of me looking into a window. I rode off into the night.

Things were off for a few weeks. I even missed a couple of Wednesdays with Judy. She still came in the store and called me in the afternoons when she knew I wouldn't be busy. I kept bike riding at night. If it weren't for the kids I wouldn't go home at all. It was all I could do to look across the table at my cum dump wife at dinner.

One Tuesday night came along when I just wasn't in the mood to ride. I played with the kids a little later before putting to be and started to settle in. My wife confronted me about riding my bike.

"Aren't you going bike riding tonight?"

"No, I think I'll just hang here tonight. I've been tired and feel worn out."

"But, you always go riding on Tuesday nights."

"And, this Tuesday I decided not to ride."

"You can be a real cocksucker sometimes! Do you know that?"

It seemed to me that some poor guy may have to dump his cum in his own wife for change.

Judy had called me that morning and said she wanted to see me. But, rather than at her house she wanted to meet at a park in the county seat. I thought she was overreacting to getting caught by her daughter. Or, at the worst Conrad, her husband, had gotten wise. I was really taken back when she met me and said she wanted to end our affair because it was affecting her family too much.

Women! My whole life had been directed towards Judy. It helped take the pain out of my own miserable marriage. Then she had a big crying session and I ended up fucking her in her car. We left with the word that she needed a little bit of time and she would call me.

I was about three hours early, but I decided to go home. Spending the time with the kids would cheer me up. I got to the house. The youngest was taking a nap and the older two were watching television. I didn't see their mother. A look out the kitchen window revealed Mr. Riley's old truck was out at the barn. When I asked where their mother was the kids told me she had taken a glass of sweet tea out to Mr. Riley.

Mr. Riley's mother owned the farm. The house we were renting had been the old homestead. The Riley's built a new house on another farm they owned. They rented this one out, but still kept equipment in the old barn. There was a workshop and a welder out there that I used myself sometimes. I was used to seeing Rob Riley's old truck out there. The house was in a lot worse shape than the barn. Even though it was time to burn the place down the fifty dollars per month rent was impossible to find anywhere else and it was out in the country.

The first thing I noticed was the half empty glass of tea setting on the work bench. Humidity droplets were running down the side, making a dark spot on the wood. One of those big pedestal fans, mounted to an old wheel rim on the floor, was laboring away to move the air. Not seeing Mr. Riley or my wife I moved to look around. I guess the noise from the fan kept them from hearing me.

Off to the side where the shop ended were some old bales of straw. One bale was moved aside and my wife was on it on her knees, naked from the waist down. Rob Riley was behind her, sliding his cock in and out of her swollen cunt. The fan still concealed the sound I probably made when I first saw them. This was the first time I actually saw her fuck another man with an unobstructed view. I wasn't twelve feet away. I could see him push in and her cunt lips following him back out. I got there at just the right time to see his ass clenching as he shot a load into her wanting snatch.

Rob pulled his cock out. A stream of sperm rolled out of her and dripped onto the dirt and straw covered floor. This was hard to understand. Rob is a nice guy, but his mother is almost ninety and he talks about his Social Security check so he is over 65 and I figured about 70 years old. His cock was good size and obviously still hard, but what the fuck is with my wife?

Rob was the first to see me ...

"Oh, Shit! You almost gave me a heart attack. How long have you been there?"

"Oh, just a few minutes."

My wife was just starting to wipe her cunt on a rag when she spun around and saw it was me. Kind of funny, after fucking a seventy year old farmer she held the rag to where I, her husband, couldn't see her soaked pussy.

"What are you doing Rob?" I asked

"I guess no point in lying about it. I was fucking your wife. Put a good load into her, too."

"I saw that part, Rob. Well done ... I'm just glad you didn't have to wait in line. So, why are you fucking my wife?"

My wife in the mean time had put on her panties and shorts, called me a cocksucker again, and went to the house to tend the kids.

"Well," Rob Riley continued, "You've been living here a couple of years. About six months ago I was out here working. It was the first of the month. You wife came out and told me you hadn't left money for rent and wondered if it was okay to be a few days late. The money goes to Mom and she don't need it anyway. So, I said that would be fine."

"Okay?"

"Then in about twenty minutes your wife came back out dressed a little more revealing and carrying a glass of sweet tea that she offered me. She got a little close in my comfort zone and acted kind of silly and flirty, if you know what I mean. My wife has been sick and hadn't really wanted to fuck anyway for the last ten years or so. So, here was your little cunt wife standing right within my reach acting like she wanted fucked."

"She did?"

"Oh, my yes. It may have been fifty years since I touched someone other than my wife, but I did okay with the ladies before that. So, there I was thinking I'd like to get some pussy and there was your wife with hers practically dripping down her legs. It seemed like she wanted me to kiss her or make some kind of move. Rather than doing that or grabbing her tits, I cupped her crotch in my hand and squeezed her pussy for her. Five minutes later I was fucking her on this bale of straw for all she was worth."

"And, this started six months ago?"

"Yes, and early the next week I was out here working again and she brought me out another glass of sweet tea. She asked me if I enjoyed the last time. I assured her that I did and she wondered if we did it again if she would still have to pay me the fifty dollars in rent. I told her I had to give fifty dollars to my mother each month, and that a piece of ass wasn't worth that much to a man my age. She told me I could come over whenever I wanted."

"So, that was the deal?"

"We set it that I could fuck her every week if I wanted and she would spend the rent on herself and the kids. The first couple of months it was a lot more than that and she was all for it. She said that whenever I built up a load that she had a place for it. Said she like the feel of it when I'd deposit my load of cum in her.

"It doesn't bother you that your are cheating on your wife that is ill?

"This is far from love. I love my wife. She is always the shy lady. It was even hard to catch her naked in the light. When we fucked she was quiet and shy. Even after our four kids her cunt was always tight and a challenge to get into. You just saw my dick. I've got about seven inches. It's not going to hurt a woman. But, I come to fuck your wife and she lays back and points that pussy right at me. The whole thing seems to bloom. The center opens and drips cunt juice in anticipation of me fucking her. My cock goes right in. I fuck her about fifteen minutes and dump my load. I see it as Win-Win for all of us."

"That's funny ... something about what you said that you come over and dump your load in her. That kind of goes with a theme I've been entertaining. She's been fucking a lot of married guys. They come over, fuck her, dump their load, leave."

"Yes, that's my point. You wife is a cum dump. You'd have to be an idiot to fuck her and not know that!"

"Oh, I don't fuck her."

"Good for you. Take it from an old man. Find yourself someone nice. Get rid of the bitch. I enjoying fucking her. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be married to her."

"I don't want to be married to her either."

Stupid me. I thanked Rob for the good advice. I shook his hand and went to the house. I hated to face my wife. I hated knowing she was even in my house.

"You stupid cocksucker. You can never just leave things alone, can you?"

"Great, I get yelled at because you are fucking half the husbands on this side of the county. And, fucking the old man for the rent money? Once a week? You agreed to fuck him every a week for fifty dollars in rent. You are fuckinig guys for twelve dollars?"

"You don't have much say so over that, do you know? C-o-c-k-s-u-c-k-e-r?

Deranged! But, is it me or her? I packed my clothes and some other stuff. Got all my guns but one. I left one in case she needed to protect herself although I couldn't imagine would happen to her that she wouldn't enjoy. I moved in the back of my store wishing I could talk to Judy.

My wife made it very difficult to see the kids. With me gone she was finding guys to spend the night. My daughter, the youngest at five years of age says to me.

"Mommy played a trick on us the other night. When we put ourselves to bed Mommy was already in bed with Pat. When we woke up she was in bed with Kenny instead."

I don't know why, but a few nights later I thought maybe I should go out to see how things were. The motorcycle that usually was parked in the first row of corn was right in front of the porch in the yard this time. It's kind of hard to hide chrome in the moonlight. Inside I heard a laugh I knew. Mike had been my best man at my wedding. This third man in the puzzle had been my best friend since 7th grade.

I think he hurt me more than she did. Maybe I could fuck his wife. Except she was so fucking fat I'd have to fuck her twice so she could feel it. And, fat chicks having good personalities and pretty faces ... not this cunt.

Maybe that could work the knowledge of Mike and my wife to my advantage. Mike & Donna had inherited an old house in town from her uncle. It was like seven bedrooms and they lived in part of it and rented apartments in the rest. I needed an apartment. Mike was amongst a group fucking my wife. Maybe we could work a deal.

I had lived there about a month. When the rent was due Donna came to me and told me how much she enjoyed me being there. She had been nice to me and I had started to like her a bit. She didn't seem as fat and some of the ugly wasn't as noticeable. I hadn't had any pussy since Judy said she needed some space. I tried to picture myself wallowing around in Donna ... maybe even finding her slit.

"Mike and I have been talking about you and how you fit right in the house."

My God! I think to myself, I'm going to be invited for a threesome! No, not that. Not even close!

"Mike and I want to move to something smaller. Where there aren't renters around all the time. Someplace nicer for the kids. We wanted to ask if you would like to buy this place and we could buy a smaller one. We only have one other renter right now. It would be a good investment for you."

"Right now I only have three or four thousand available."

"That would be fine. We only need two thousand down at this place we found. We could use your payments to make our payments."

I remembered part of Judy's reason to need some time was that if she got caught she would need a place to live with six kids. This would do it. I could boot the renter and convert the house back to single family.

I talked to Mike.

"Donna asked me about taking your house off your hands. Were you afraid to ask me yourself because you have been fucking my wife?"

"Aw Shit! I was hoping you didn't know about that. I'm sorry, buddy. Donna and I had a few little spats. I know Donna isn't someone you would look at as wanting to fuck her, but the sex is good and it gives me a chance to relieve my balls. It had been a couple of weeks and I had to jack off a couple of times while Donna was mad at me."

"And, then ...?"

"And, then Lynn came up to me in town and made some sex reference about I looked like I was under a lot of pressure. I hated to make the move on you wife man. It was like all I had to say to her was that I need to fuck her. Your wife is in pretty good shape and, of course, you know Donna."

Soooo ...?"

"So, she told me I should come out to the house some night if I thought I needed a little release. Man, I didn't know if she was teasing me, offering me a hand job, or offering to suck my cock, or what. I know she is your wife, but without sex with Donna and me just wondering what the fuck she was up to I asked her when would be a good time."

"Was there a good time?"

"I about passed out when she said to come out after the kids were asleep at nine. I made an excuse with Donna and rode my motorcycle out to see your wife. I was afraid she would shoot my ass or have Donna come out and shoot my ass. Instead, when I got there she met me in the lane and gave me a big kiss before I even had my feet on the ground."

"What did you do?"

"Before I even figured out what was happening she had me in your bed and was guiding my cock straight into her. I was right into it and fucked her with the best I had. It was cool to be able to get right up to a cunt for a change. It took her about ten minutes to drain my balls. We fucked twice more and I unloaded my balls into her."