Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

Mary loved what he was doing to her breasts and moaned to let him know how much she appreciated his efforts.

Leaving her breasts to sway free, he tugged at her trousers, struggling to get them down over her hips. It was not an easy job in the back seat of a car. He felt like a teenager again. It brought back happy memories. In his youth he'd fucked a lot of girls in the back seat of his cars.

He kissed Mary again and played with her tits before removing his trousers and pulling down his boxers. His cock swung out. He stroked it a few times before handing it over to Mary to continue whilst he went to work on her pussy. She needed to be as wet as he could get her.

Although completely aroused Mary had a moment of clarity, prompted when headlights swept over their car. They froze.

The car seemed to have taken a wrong turn as it swung round and out the way it had come.

Steve clambered in between her legs spreading them wide. He lined up his cock with Mary's pussy and pushed. The head of his cock breached her pussy lips.

"Steve...stop...wait..wait," Mary was panicking. "What if someone comes or the alarm company men are early, what will we do then...it's too risky...we might get caught...then what?"

"We could always tell them it's a dogging site and they're welcome to join in," Steve teased.

He pushed in before Mary could reply.

"Oh god...uuunnnhhh," Mary moaned as she felt Steve's cock enter and fill her again. He was huge. She wondered if her pussy would ever get used to it.

As he stroked slowly in and out allowing her time to come to terms with his size she suddenly realised what she had thought. So; she was accepting that she wanted him to continue to fuck her. She was going to have an affair with a man she couldn't work with! How ironic she mused.

"Ooohhh...uuunnnhhh." Her thoughts ended as Steve started to move with more urgency. She could feel his balls swinging into her as he stroked the full length of his thick 9" cock in and then completely out. He plunged back in breaching her pussy lips again. He repeated this over and over again. This is new thought Mary as she groaned with pleasure.

This was really getting fucked she thought as her first orgasm hit home. It hadn't taken long. From her first telling Steve she wasn't the slightest bit interested, to him getting balls deep inside her pussy had taken less than ten minutes.

Luckily Steve had a roomy car which was just as well when he decided to fuck her from behind. Mary was too old to be a contortionist and in a smaller car there would have been no way for them to attempt this position let alone succeed with it.

As Steve fucked her rapidly from behind he groped and caressed her large breasts, whilst also squeezing her large swollen nipples.

As she came again to another orgasm, Steve also came. Taking them from behind was his favourite position as even women with loose pussy's seemed tighter but as Mary was tight anyway this just made the experience so much better.

He exploded, pumping his cum deep inside her. He continued to thrust in and out until he felt his balls must be empty. He pulled out of Mary's pussy, grabbing a tissue from the box he had handily placed nearby. The last thing he needed was his wife to find his spunk all over the back seat.

"That was fun," Steve said as he flopped back into the seat after pulling on his trousers.

Mary just pulled a face as she retrieved her bra, re-buttoned her blouse, and fastened her trousers. She ran her fingers through her hair.

She looked out the window as headlights once more swept over them.

"Oh my god, it's them, there here, I don't believe it. They're early!" she gasped as a van pulled up to the front door of the store. "It's the alarm company!"

"Yeah, I see them," replied Steve.

They looked at each other and laughed and were still giggling to each other as they climbed out the car and walked towards the two men who were just clambering out of the van.

* * * * * * * * * *

Over the coming weeks Mary continued her affair with Steve. At work they were still at loggerheads but privately couldn't get enough of each other.

They became very creative as they found many opportunities and places to fuck. At work, in the warehouse, in the outside compound, Mary was a willing participant now. She found it incredibly thrilling when they fucked a couple of times in Steve's office during opening hours. The fear of getting caught at any moment just heightened the excitement. She loved how Steve made her feel with his big thick cock inside her.

There was very little room in her mind for thoughts of Philip and his predicament let alone the fact that she was willingly cheating on him. It was almost like he no longer existed. She felt the odd pang of guilt from time to time but it was all about her and her seeming non stop desire for sex.

Unfortunately it was the work issue that brought about the end of the affair.

Mary had been summoned to see Brenda, her manager and was now stood in her office.

"Just thought you should know Mary, but Steve's being moved onto another store," she announced.

"What!" Mary exclaimed, "but why...when?" She was clearly shocked.

Brenda was quite taken aback at her reaction. "I thought you would be relieved to see the back of him especially as you don't like him and can't get on with him," she said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm just surprised that's all," Mary said recovering quickly. She felt her stomach churn over.

"Where's he going, any idea?" she added.

* * * * * * * * * *

A couple of weeks later they had just fucked each other for the last time. Steve had, for this occasion booked a hotel room. It seemed more fitting than in the back seat of his car. After all this is where their affair had started.

"I'm really going to miss that," a satisfied Mary breathed, "I've really grown accustomed to your cock and how it makes me feel."

"Well all good things come to an end," Steve replied reaching out to fondle her 38D breasts. "And I'm really going to miss these, as well as this." He reached down and rubbed her pussy.

Mary squealed with delight as Steve rolled over on top of her. They fucked again.

* * * * * * * * * *

For Mary, life after Steve returned to normal. She still had her work but there was now no distraction to take her mind off her husband Philip's problem.

He had still been unable to find work. He was sullen and morose and as Mary saw more of him now Steve had gone she grew more irritated with him by the day.

She realised deep down that she should be more supportive but she just couldn't help herself. She had to do something to get him a job she thought. It was a pity they didn't allow spouses to work together or she'd see if she could get him a job at the store.

She just had to get him working again as much for her own sanity as his. She would do just about anything.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Thanks for the move Barry, I was just beginning to enjoy myself," Steve said sarcastically.

"No problem mate," Barry replied, "but just so you know, it wasn't me who suggested moving you half way across the country, it was the big-wigs upstairs. They have this new master plan of how they want to work their under managers."

He took a swig of his beer. "But no doubt it will be doomed to failure, like so many of their hair brained schemes. I sometimes wonder if these people at head office have ever worked in one of our stores!" Barry added dismissively.

Steve nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, changing the subject, you still banging what's her name...err...Mary?" Barry asked.

"Indeed I am, or was," smiled Steve, " but thanks to you, not anymore. Shame really, she's a really good fuck. Frustrated MILF if you know what I mean and a fabulous body for a woman of her age."

"Really?" Barry said, "I know you told me before that she was worth one but is she really that good a fuck...or is it just all talk?"

"Oh yes, she's that good," Steve said enthusiastically.

"Mmm, maybe I should definitely have a crack at her then...if she's that good." Barry smiled at Steve.

"Yeah, go for it mate, she's well worth it," Steve replied.

* * * * * * * * * *

Barry Knowles had been with the company for over ten years. Starting out as a sales assistant he had risen up the ranks to his current role of area manager. His job was to ensure that all the stores in his region were performing to their full potential. This meant many nights spent away from home. He had been married but his wife soon tired of his prolonged absences and when she finally found out about his extra marital activities on his trips she divorced him.

Shortly after the divorce Barry was approached by a friend to invest in his transport company as a sleeping partner. After checking legalities with work and finding no conflicts of interest, Barry subsequently drew up an agreement with his friend and bought into his company.

It soon became apparent that his friend had no real idea what he was doing and eventually Barry made him an offer he couldn't refuse to buy out his share of the business. He then found a reliable manager with many years experience in the logistics industry to run his new company for him. Paying the manager a yearly dividend based on a percentage of the profits on top of the already generous salary brought huge rewards. The manager's hard work and loyalty was ensured.

But he always made sure that he remained focused on his first job. He might be an ass-hole but he was loyal to the company that had first employed him and took pride in his role of area manager.

Following the reorganisation of the regions under his control Barry's new area was huge. This meant he now spent even more time travelling than before and as a result hadn't had time to get round to every store yet. His recollection of Mary from the road-show was sketchy at best but he resolved to put that right straight away.

He visited the store a matter of days after Steve's departure on the basis of offering his managerial support. He liked to be perceived as being very hands on!

As soon as he saw Mary his memory of his initial reaction to her came flooding back. Steve was right. For a woman in her early fifties she looked remarkably good. She was around 5'7 tall, with dyed blonde hair and blue eyes. Attractive, she obviously took pride in her appearance. Her shapely body had the sort of curves that only some mature women are blessed with and was topped off with large breasts that didn't appear to sag. Wonderful, his kind of woman!

Encouraged by Steve's comments about her and the prospect of a good fuck, Barry thought long and hard about how he could get into Mary's panties. He started to visit her store on a much more regular basis trying to build a relationship with her from which he could launch his seduction.

Mary still didn't like him. She'd not liked him from the moment she'd first laid eyes on him at the road-show when he was with Steve but she had tried hard to hide her feelings. He was after all her area manager and he could make her working life a misery if he knew and that was the last thing she needed with the problems in her home life with Philip.

So she talked to him politely and always seemed to appreciate the time he spent with her. Barry was the perfect gentleman and he soon learned that all was not well with her marriage. Not that she came out and said it. It was more reading between the lines.

He surreptitiously began to offer his support. He was attentive and sympathetic, never judgemental. Her initial opinion of him began to alter and over time, without realising, she began to open up about her personal life as her trust in him grew. Maybe he was nicer than she had originally thought. She was surprised at this change in her attitude towards Barry. She'd always believed it was first impressions that counted and had usually been proved right.

Barry realised that she was clearly frustrated with her husband's inability to find work. It seemed that it was a matter of deep concern to her to get him back into the workplace. She told him what Philip had done in the past and that there didn't seem to be too many opportunities now in his field due to cut backs caused by the latest recession.

From this little nugget of information an idea started to form in Barry's mind. Maybe this would give him the opening he was looking for. All he had to do was come up with a reasonable sounding premise to make her completely beholden to him for getting her husband back to work.

Barry worked long and hard on his plan. It took some setting up but if it worked it was a great plan because it guaranteed that he would get to fuck her at least once every week, for at least six months.

The hard part would be the first time. He had to make it almost impossible for her to refuse. But this part was really out of his control. It relied almost entirely on how far Mary would be prepared to go to get her husband a job.

* * * * * * * * * *

Barry started his plan when he came into the store on one of his regular visits. He quickly completed what company work needed doing before he found Mary on her own in her department.

"Hello Mary, good to see you again," he greeted her.

"Oh yeah, hi Barry," she replied. She was particularly busy this day and was trying hard not to tell him to fuck off and leave her be. She was definitely stressed. She'd also had yet another argument with Philip before she'd come to work, which had not helped her mood one little bit. Her head hurt. She was sure she had a migraine coming on.

Barry jumped straight in, not wanting to waste any more time on idle chit chat. "So Mary, you told me the other day that your husband is still looking for work."

She looked up from her paperwork, her interest apparent by her raised eyebrow.

"Well it may be that I might have something that could be of interest to him," Barry added.

"Oh!" Mary exclaimed somewhat taken aback, "well yes he is still looking. He's always looking," she sighed. "But how can you offer him anything. Don't you just work here like the rest of us?" she added.

"True, very true but I actually have another business," he said.

"You do?" Mary said, her surprise clearly evident.

"Yes I do," Barry replied self importantly, "I have a company that offers basic logistic solutions to a wide variety of clients."

Mary looked at him sceptically. A what the fuck are you talking about look etched on her face.

"I don't want to bore you with all the details but it's not all just about transporting goods. There are other specialist areas in logistics that we specifically cater for. Obviously this company is not officially in my name but to all extent and purposes it's my company and I ensure there are no grey areas when it comes to potential conflicts with this job. I took a lot of legal advice before setting it up."

"Oh I see," she replied, her interest piqued.

Barry noticed her reaction and encouraged carried on.

"The thing is I'm expanding my company as we've just landed a new contract so I'm looking for a quality man to come work for us. So what do you think? Do you think it's something your husband would be interested in?"

"Well I'm not sure, he's never worked in logistics. Why would you be interested in him?" Mary replied somewhat taken aback.

"Ah, I see, no you misunderstand. He doesn't need to have worked in logistics before. The skill sets he has from his previous jobs are what we are most interested in. The logistics side he can pick up as he goes along."

"Well, I'm sure, if that's the case, of course he would be definitely interested." Mary was relieved and slightly excited. Could it be that maybe, just maybe Philip was going to be working again. Her optimism was to prove short lived.

"Splendid," beamed Barry. Now came the tricky part. But he was nothing if not direct.

"So Mary, what are you going to give me in return for employing your old man then? What's your quid pro quo?"

"Sorry, pardon me!" Mary wasn't sure what she had heard. She hadn't really been paying much attention. She had been mulling over Philip's likely reaction to her news.

"What did you say?" she asked.

Barry was smiling at her. "I asked what can I expect in return from you? A man puts himself out to help a friend by offering the friend's husband a job; the least he can expect is something in return."

"I...I...don't know what you're implying here Barry." she stuttered.

"You're a bright woman Mary, you'll figure it out. I'm sure you'll come up with the right answer."

"Look you don't have to decide anything now and obviously you will have to think a few things over but you've got until Friday to make a decision, one way or the other. I'll leave it with you.

"I'm having a get together this Friday night at my home. It's just a few select people. Why don't you and your husband join us. It's semi formal so come dressed up but don't overdo it if you know what I mean. Here's the address." Barry handed her an embossed card.

As he turned to leave, he paused and turned back. "Be there for around eight, okay?" he said before adding, "See you Friday."

* * * * * * * * * *

Mary had recently read a magazine review of a new book. In it the author had outlined the premise that all women want a masculine type of man to fuck them but look for someone with a softer more feminine personality to be the father of their children. Someone who will nurture them and look after them. She wasn't sure if she agreed with it completely but when she drew comparisons with her adult life she could see a connection.

In her early adulthood, Mary had gone for the hunky masculine, dangerous type of man. They had certainly provided the raw sex and excitement, well most of them had, but they soon dumped her when she pressed them to settle down.

Then she'd met Philip. Not her usual type at all. He was quiet, shy and reserved and needed a lot of persuading to even ask her out on a date. He was remarkably attentive as a lover and they had sex nearly every night whilst courting. However Mary could count on one hand the amount of times he made her cum with his cock and not his tongue or fingers or dildos. But he had always made her cum first. Maybe that had been his problem. He wasn't forceful enough, not masculine enough. There; there was that reason again. More evidence that maybe the author had a point.

She'd had many lovers before getting married, so many that if she was a man she would be labelled a stud but as a woman she was a borderline slut. Maybe that was why the masculine men seemed to marry mousy quiet reserved women, to nurture and look after their progeny. And maybe that was the reason they continued to cheat on their wives. Mary could think of quite a few couples where that had happened.

But Philip would never cheat on her, in fact had never cheated on her. He had been a good father to her children and she had been faithful to him all their married life and had assumed that her days of sex and arousal and need for cock satisfaction were long over.

How wrong she had been about that!

Steve had definitely re-awakened that in her. But there it was again. More evidence that the author of the book might know what he was talking about.

Steve was a complete bastard. She had disliked him intensely when she had met him. He was lazy and gave her no help at work at all. But when she had finally succumbed to his charms...well the sex had been spectacular. He was indeed very masculine as evidenced by his thick 9" cock and what he could do with it.

And now here was Barry. Another masculine man. A man's man. Smarmy, confident, cocksure of his abilities with the opposite sex. The man who brazenly, clearly wanted to fuck her. No doubt he would be well hung as well. They usually were.

The question was; was she prepared to let him fuck her just to secure Philip a job; a job which he desperately needed for his, and indeed her sanity.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers