Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

Mary started to speak but Barry held up his hand to stop her.

"You can't deny it Mary. I picked up the vibe very early on. So my first task was to break down your initial dislike of me. Only time could do that but once I found out about the problems with your husband and his search for a job; well it gave me a perfect opportunity to fast forward my plan."

"So what if my husband hadn't have been looking for a job. What then?" Mary asked, her initial anger abating.

"Then I would have found some other way to seduce you. It might have taken longer though," Barry added.

"Incredible, just fucking incredible!" Mary shook her head in dismay.

"Look on the bright side though Mary," Barry said, "Philip has proved to be very good at his job and you and I have enjoyed remarkable sex. You can't deny that now, can you."

Mary was still seething although her initial anger had subsided a little. To be used like that. What was she thinking?

Men!

They only want one thing.

But...Philip had got a job out of this. Their life together had improved immeasurably. So there were upsides to this whole sorry, sordid mess.

* * * * * * * * * *

Mary sat alone at the table in the small cafe. It was late afternoon and she had driven most of the day to get there. She'd ordered a large cup of cappuccino coffee on her arrival but so far it remained on the table untouched.

The door of the cafe opened, Mary's attention drawn by the tinkle of the little bell over the door frame. A man entered and looked round the room.

His eyes alighted on Mary and he moved over to her table. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Hello Steve," she said as he drew near.

"Hi Mary, how are you?" Steve said as he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"I must say I was really surprised to hear from you again. So what brings you all the way down to this god forsaken hole?" He smiled.

"Closure!" Mary's face was expressionless.

The smile on Steve's face faded. "Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean." He shrugged his shoulders. "Closure? What is this about? It must be important to you for you to drive all the way here."

"It is," Mary replied. She paused... "I know about the bet!" Her voice was calm but he could sense the controlled anger in it.

"Ahhh...yes...the bet...uumm...I see," Steve replied. His normal brash manner vanished.

"Well...I'm waiting. I need to hear your version of events. I've already had Barry's version," Mary glared at him.

"And just so you know, Barry's been fucking me for the past few months. But then I'm sure you already know that; don't you?" she hissed.

Steve could feel her eyes boring into him. Wisely he didn't answer the question.

He sighed deeply. "Look before I tell you what transpired I just need to tell you that it may have started out as one of our usual pranks but from my point of view once we'd done it...so to speak...I wanted to carry on because I really enjoyed our time together. It was special, well for me it was and I've never felt that about any of my err...my...err..."

"Victims!" Mary interrupted harshly.

"No...no not victims...conquests...for want of a better word." he replied.

"Look Mary, I never meant to hurt you and if I have I'm sorry. I really do have feelings for you." He leaned forward in his seat and took hold of her hand. He noticed her nails were freshly varnished. It was a colour he liked. For some reason women wearing nail varnish turned him on. He had no idea why.

He looked deep into her eyes. "Besides, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed our sessions together." He smiled as he squeezed her hand gently.

Mary returned his gaze. She knew what the squeeze of her hand was about. She shook her head as a faint smile played on her lips. God but he was a cheeky bastard. Still trying it on even now. He would never change.

"You really are a bastard," she said.

"Yeah I know!" he replied with a grin. His brash, cocky manner was making a comeback.

"I assume you're stopping over tonight. If so, how about I take you out for dinner. I know a little bistro not far from here that does a superb rib eye steak."

"Amazing. Do you never stop. So what's on the dessert menu? ME?" she snapped.

"No...not at all," Steve replied firmly. " You've got to eat and I'd like to hear all the news from your neck of the woods. I've heard you've had a run in with Brenda?"

"How did you find out about that?" Mary gasped, "It's supposed to be hush hush."

"Well you know our company. The gossip grapevine is a wonderful thing!"

"So we on for tonight then?" Steve asked as he stood up. He leaned forward, his hands holding onto the back of the chair.

"I suppose so," Mary replied.

"Great. I'll pick you up from the Grand Hotel around seven. Is that okay?"

"Fine. Err, how do you know I'm at the Grand?" Mary was intrigued.

"Ah, that's easy," he replied smiling, "it's the only decent hotel in town. See you later."

Mary watched him leave before drinking her by now cold cappuccino.

* * * * * * * * * *

Steve duly arrived at the hotel at seven. Mary was dressed fairly conservatively. She'd only brought one change of clothes with her but in spite of her limited options she'd mixed and matched her clothes to great effect. The tight fitting black trousers hugged her full ass and thighs and her legs were further enhanced by her high heel shoes. A thin, fashionable sweater highlighting her ample 38D breasts completed the outfit. She looked pretty good. A fact not missed by Steve who complimented her on her appearance.

The meal was superb and Steve proved again that when he wanted to be, he was actually good company. Being a perfect gentleman, he insisted on walking her back to the hotel.

Mary was quite surprised when he took her hand and even more surprised at her reaction when she let him. It somehow felt okay.

They arrived at the entrance to the hotel. Steve turned to face Mary.

"Thank you Steve, that was lovely. I really enjoyed the meal." Mary smiled. A genuine smile.

"You're more than welcome, it was my pleasure," he replied.

"Well I guess I should be going." He leaned in for a kiss.

"Do you want to come upstairs," Mary said. Her voice was so quiet Steve wasn't sure he'd heard her properly.

He was somewhat taken aback. He'd not seen this coming.

"So do you?" Mary quietly asked again.

"Are you sure?" Steve replied, "I thought you said..."

"I know what I said but I'm asking you if you want to come up. I would like it if you would make love to me. I need you to make love to me, not just fuck me. Does that sound weird?"

"No not at all," Steve answered, "I understand completely."

This of course was complete bollocks. Steve didn't understand at all. He was a bloke for fucks sake. What do men know what goes on in a woman's mind? Only women know that! But he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The nailed on certainty of a shag. He was a bloke for fucks sake!

"I'm here for you Mary," he said. "Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'm here for you." He thought he'd heard that said in a film once. It sounded good and he thought it made him sound compassionate, or he hoped it did. If he remembered correctly, it had worked for the man in the film so he thought he was onto a winner.

They discreetly made their way to Mary's hotel room and entered. Mary locked the door behind her and turned to face Steve.

They looked across the bedroom at each other, seemingly uncertain as to how they should start.

Steve took the initiative and closing the gap between them took Mary in his arms and kissed her softly on her lips.

She kissed him back. Steve took his time exploring her lips, nuzzling into her neck, nibbling her ear lobes. Judging by her reactions and the little gasps she made, Mary seemed to like that a lot, which encouraged him to continue. As their feelings intensified so their kissing grew more passionate.

Their lips parted and tongue met tongue. They twisted and entwined together heightening the arousal in both of them.

As the passion grew so Steve's hands began to wander. It had been many months since he'd laid his hands on Mary's 38D breasts and as he cupped them in his hands he groaned, relishing in their shape and the feel of their heaviness. He loved large, firm breasts and felt he would never tire of fondling her impressive boobs. He lifted her sweater off to give himself a better view of her cleavage.

Mary too was remembering what was so attractive about Steve and as he groped her breasts she brought a hand down to feel his growing bulge. She quivered at that first touch. She could feel the thing throbbing through his trousers and she knew what was to come and it excited her.

As they continued to kiss, Steve took one hand away from a breast and ran it up her thigh until he reached the top of her leg. He could feel the heat radiating from her mound. Her stance automatically widened to allow him easier access.

"Ooohhh...yeah...mmmm," Mary moaned as Steve's fingers touched her. He rubbed her pussy through her trousers. He lowered the zip and pulled them down. She quickly stepped out of them, replacing her high heel shoes on her feet. He rubbed her pussy lips through her thong before slipping his thumbs under the waistband and deftly bringing them down. She stepped out it and kicked it away.

Steve walked her over to the bed and she clambered up. She smiled up at him as he removed his clothes. His cock swung up, satisfyingly erect.

He climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs, spreading them wide. He lay down placing a hand on each thigh.

Mary was shaking in anticipation. Steve looked at her pussy. Her hips seemed to be in spasm as she twitched in anticipation.

He moved forward. The aroma of her sex was unbelievably strong. Her pussy lips glistened as he brought his mouth to her mound. His tongue flicked out.

"Ooohhh...mmmm," Mary moaned as she felt his tongue move round her swollen lips. "Ooohhh yeah..." she groaned as she squirmed on the bed jiggling her hips as Steve's tongue worked it's magic.

"Ohh fuck...ooohhh," she groaned as Steve caught her clit between his teeth. Her hips bucked up in the air as Steve continued to drive her wild.

As he assaulted her pussy his hands roamed freely across her ample chest. He squeezed and groped her large 38D breasts harder and harder as her passion grew and grew.

He sensed she was nearly there so put renewed effort into making her cum. Sitting up on one arm he freed her tits from her bra. This gave him easier access to her swollen nipples. As he tweaked them, which brought fresh gasps of pleasure from Mary, his other hand slipped into her sopping wet pussy.

First one finger, then a second. A third proving more difficult as Mary writhed across the bed. He finally managed to get it in and began to finger fuck her. His thumb rubbing across her clit finally pushed her over the edge and she came screaming and shouting louder than he ever heard her before.

They kissed deeply as her breathing returned to normal and she opened her eyes.

"Eeessshhh..." she sighed, "mmmm...that was fantastic," Her hips were still slowly grinding as she squirmed on the bed. "But I need your cock now," she said with a mischievous look on her face. "Make love to me."

Steve laughed. "Okay, I'll see what I can do then."

He rolled on top of her and brought his cock level with her pussy. As he moved carefully up her body, kissing and licking her as he did, his cock came to her pussy lips. The head, after some initial resistance, slipped inside. He held it there and they kissed deeply. His hands were softly massaging her breasts. Mary was certainly aroused. This was so different to anything she'd ever experienced before. No-one had ever made love to her like this. Well nobody with this big a cock.

Steve rocked forward gently, feeding a bit more of his thick member into her willing pussy.

She closed her legs round his back and placed her arms round his neck. Her eyes were closed.

"Oh god..." she breathed as Steve moved again. Her pussy was stretching to accept his thick 9"cock. She felt so full.

He held his position as they kissed again.

He withdrew slightly before slowly sliding forward yet again. "Oh god...oh god," Mary gasped, her fingers clawing at the bed sheets.

He repeated the action over and over until finally he had the whole of his cock buried deep inside her.

He began to move his hips. Back and forth. Back and forth. Slow...slow... quick, quick...slow...slow. He built into a fluid rhythm.

Mary was loving this. She realised she had wanted this for so long and now, finally, it had happened. She began to thrust back to meet Steve's movements grunting with satisfaction as she did.

She eventually came. A powerful explosion of orgasmic pleasure swamped her body as she bucked and writhed in ecstasy. It must have been good for Steve too as he came at the same time. He couldn't remember when he had cum so much as he flooded Mary's pussy with his thick white gunk.

Steve didn't stay long after that. Knowing it was over he dressed quickly and left. Not many words passed between them as they both felt there was very little left to say.

* * * * * * * * * *

The following day, Mary took the long drive home. It gave her plenty of time to mull things over. A lot had happened since that fateful road-show all those months ago.

One thing for certain, her life would never be the same again.

By the time Mary had reached home she had come to several decisions.

Firstly she was never going to fuck Barry again. He might have a massive 12" cock but if truth be told it was too big for her. Yes she'd had mind blowing sex from it but it hurt probably a bit too much.

But the main problem with Barry was that there was a lack of passion when they fucked. It was just sex for him with no emotional involvement. What had started out as a business arrangement was still just that.

The ugly truth was she'd started out by prostituting herself before becoming nothing better than an unpaid escort agency girl.

And then there was Steve. Sex with him had been truly spectacular, especially last night. She'd needed that after enduring months of Barry. But there was no future there. Never had been.

Thinking back made her realise that it was mainly the places they'd had sex that had made it so exhilarating. It had been dangerous and thrilling, exciting and forbidden and therefore ultimately erotic. But that period of her life was over. She had closure.

And so to Philip, her husband of the past thirty odd years. Solid, dependable, reliable, boring Philip. There was no spark left in their sexual relationship and hadn't been for some considerable time.

So her quandary was this.

Should she stay with Philip being a faithful, dutiful wife and accept that she would never have a decent sex life again.

Or should she stay with him but take lovers, even though this was not fair to him and would no doubt all end in tears. He certainly wouldn't deserve that.

Or should she take the ultimate step and divorce him so leaving her free to do whatever she wanted to do without repercussions or recriminations.

She turned into her driveway and turned off the ignition. She sat in the car unmoving as the engine made its usual clicking noises as it cooled; not wanting to go inside her home. She really didn't want to see Philip just yet.

She realised that on the long drive home she had not accomplished everything. She had no idea what she was going to do abut Philip. With a deep sigh she climbed out of the car and walked slowly towards the front door.

As the door closed behind her the only thing Mary Pattinson did know for sure was that an uncertain future lay ahead.

* * * * * * * * * *

Philip made it easier for her in the end.

Her initial reception when he arrived home that evening was frosty to say the least and he pretty much gave her the silent treatment for a couple of weeks after that. Several times he looked like he was going to say something but in the end had seemingly changed his mind. Mary wasn't unduly concerned, in fact she was quite relieved. They often went through periods of not speaking to each other. It was something they had done most of their married life.

Matters finally came to head on Philip's return from yet another business trip. He'd been gone for three days this time, hadn't told Mary where he was going and hadn't bothered to ring her at any time whilst he was away. This in itself was completely out of character.

She heard him drive up to the house and went to welcome him. He strode past her into the living room. She followed him in.

"Hi Philip, you're home," she said pleasantly. She looked into his face. He scowled back at her.

"Are you okay, is anything the matter," she enquired.

"I want a divorce," Philip said as he glared at her.

"What...what did you say?" Mary said. The four words had stunned her. Her stomach turned over and she felt physically sick.

"I said I want a divorce," he replied.

"What. But why, why do you want a divorce. Why now, why, when things have started to improve for us?"

"You may think they have improved but they certainly haven't for me," he retaliated.

"But why, Philip, I don't understand? Tell me why? You've got your new job and Barry tells me you're doing great."

"So that's what your pillow talk is all about then," he hissed.

His words momentarily stunned her. "I'm sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean, pillow talk?" she stammered.

"After you've fucked. Is that when you talk about poor little old Philip then? Well?"

She looked into his face. His eyes burned into her with an expression of barely controlled hatred.

Mary felt the blood drain out of face. Her heart began to hammer away in her chest as she struggled to breathe.

"I'm sorry...what did you say," her voice no more than a squeak.

"You heard. I know what you've been doing. I know you've been fucking Barry and been fucking him for some considerable time."

She opened her mouth to speak but Philip cut her off.

"... and please...don't embarrass yourself by trying to deny it. I have proof!"

"Oh god!" Mary slumped down onto a chair.

"So are you going to tell me the sordid details or are you going to try and deny it. Huh...well!" Philip shouted.

"I...I...don't ..." She swallowed hard. "I don't know what to tell you..."

"Tell me the fucking truth, if that's possible for you. God knows you've lied about so much these past few months," Philip said.

"Okay, I won't deny it. But I have to tell you...I did it for you. I know you won't believe me but that's what happened. I didn't want to be with Barry but he forced me. That was his condition on you getting a job with him." She sobbed.

"So you're telling me you prostituted yourself for me, to get me a job." Philip shook his head in dismay. "Fuck you, you stupid bitch. I wouldn't want any job that meant you doing that. Don't you understand that? Nothing's worth that!"

"But you were desperate. I was desperate. I needed you to have a job as much for my peace of mind as yours." Mary wrung her hands in despair.

"So you admit it. It was for you not me. I was never that desperate. Something would have come up eventually," he raged.

"Would it though? You'd gone months and months and got absolutely no-where," she retaliated. "Anyway, what gave it away? What made you suspicious?" Mary nervously asked.

"Unbelievable! Now all you're concerned about is how I found out. I know you have no respect for me. You've made that patently obvious for quite a long time now but you must think I'm some kind of a moron."

"You...you going to a health spa two or three days a week! Ha! Don't make me laugh. I saw you smuggling your dress and makeup bag out. You must really think I'm really, really stupid!"

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers