Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

* * * * * * * * * *

Philip had been delighted when Mary told him about Barry's potential job offer but she had gone to great pains to make him understand that he might not get the position. She was still deeply conflicted over her role in the whole affair and was yet to make her decision. It hadn't taken her long; ten seconds actually; to realise what Barry wanted.

Friday night found her standing in front of the wardrobe mirror. She had taken care in selecting her outfit for the get together at Barry's house. She didn't want to be too overdressed but she still wanted to make a reasonable impression. She didn't know why this was important to her.

Her choice in the end was a simple skirt and blouse combo. The blouse was a favourite of hers. Silky smooth it was normally a fairly tight fit but this night for some reason it seemed smaller than usual. She struggled to get the buttons fastened especially the ones across her ample breasts. Her skirt also seemed to be clinging to her ass and thighs more than usual. Dismissing from her mind that she might have put on a pound or two in weight she completed her outfit with stockings and 4" heel shoes.

On the drive over Philip questioned Mary regarding Barry's business. He seemed to think she knew everything about it and kept pumping her for information for virtually the entire trip. Mary found this constant barrage of questions quite tiring and by the time they finally arrived at Barry's palatial home, late, having taken a wrong turn after leaving the motorway, she was extremely irritated with him.

However those thoughts were soon brushed to one side as she drove up the sweeping driveway towards the front entrance. She couldn't believe how much land there was. The gardens, which were clearly well tended, seemed to stretch for ever. This business of his must be doing okay she thought, he couldn't possibly afford this on his salary from the store alone. It was the property of a wealthy man.

There was a smattering of cars parked in front of the house. Mary felt slightly ashamed as Philip parked their small 3 door Nissan saloon car in-between a top of the range BMW and a low slung sports car. She noticed a badge on the car but the name, Porsche, wasn't familiar to her. Still the car was a nice colour she thought and it certainly looked expensive.

The wide entrance door swung open even before they even got to it. Barry came out to greet them, a glass of wine in his hand.

"Wonderful, you made it," he enthused. "Mary, it's lovely to be able to see you out of your work clothes, you look fantastic!"

Mary smiled, pleased with the compliment before she realised his real under lying meaning.

"And this must be Philip." He turned offering his hand in greeting. "Mary's told me all about you Philip. I hope we may have something that could be of mutual interest and benefit to both of us." He smirked at Mary, a look unseen by Philip.

Philip smiled weakly. He wasn't sure if he liked Barry much. He also believed in first impressions. But he was here and he needed a job. Any job.

"Right, first things first. Let's get you both a drink. Being late you've got a bit of catching up to do." He laughed. Taking them inside he led them to a large bar area in the corner of a massive lounge. The bar itself was groaning under the weight of numerous bottles of wine, beer and spirits.

"So what'll you have...Mary?" he asked.

"A glass of white wine please Barry," she replied.

"And what about you Phil. Is it okay if I call you Phil?" Barry asked.

Mary held her breath. Philip hated being called Phil. He hated abbreviations of any kind. He thought they sounded too American. Not that he hated Americans.

"Phil's fine," he answered with a sickly smile on his face. Mary could tell he was clenching his teeth tightly. She could see the muscles in his cheek tightening. "A lager will be fine, thank you."

"Okay, let's find somewhere a bit more private and we'll have a chat," Barry said as he took Philip's arm and led him away from the bar.

He looked back over his shoulder. "We'll be back in a bit Mary. Make yourself comfortable. You can have a wander round if you want. My bedroom is the big room upstairs." He grinned, enjoying the look of horror etched on Mary's face. Philip couldn't have heard his quip as there was no reaction from him at all.

After chatting to Philip for half an hour or so, Barry brought him back into the lounge. He sat down next to his wife on the sofa. Barry went off to get him another drink.

"Everything okay?" asked Mary.

"Yeah fine," replied Philip. "What he's offering is very interesting although I'm still not sure why he would want me as I've absolutely no background in logistics at all."

Mary's stomach turned over. She knew why Barry wanted him.

"Still a job's a job and I'd be stupid to turn it down if he did offer it to me."

Oh shit thought Mary. Barry arrived back with the drinks.

"Here you go Phil. Lager. And for you Mary another glass of white wine." He handed them over. Mary took a deep gulp. She knew what was coming next.

Barry turned to Philip. "Do you mind if I drag your good lady away for a bit." He emphasised the word, BIT. "I just need to go over a few things with her."

"Work related you understand, which unfortunately can't wait until my next visit," he added quickly when he saw the look on Philip's face.

"No, not at all," replied Philip.

"Splendid," Barry beamed. He took Mary's hand and helped her up from the sofa. He all but dragged Mary over to the other side of the large living room.

He took her arm and then indicated across the room. "So Mary, do you see that lady sat over there? That's Tiffany. I've already interviewed her about the job for her husband, if you catch my drift!"

Mary looked over. Even at that distance she could make out that Tiffany was a brassy looking bimbo with enormous breasts, thick make up and dyed blonde hair that was borderline white. It was severely back combed and piled up on top of her head. She was wearing an incredibly short leopard print dress in white, brown and black, which barely covered her panties. Her legs, which were bare were extremely tanned, almost orange. Sun bed tan mused Mary.

From that distance you would probably have thought that Tiffany was very attractive but close up she wouldn't be that enticing to a discerning man. She had thick pouty lips puffed up with collagen and her large breasts were quite obviously fake. Well that's what Mary disdainfully thought.

Barry continued. "That's her husband," he pointed out a mousy looking man sat next to the bimbo.

"He's also looking for a job and on the face of it is suitably qualified for the job role on offer. He also has experience in logistics, which Philip doesn't have."

"But...but you said that wouldn't be a problem..." interrupted Mary.

Barry sighed. "I did indeed and if you let me finish, what I was about to say was that there is more to this job than just qualifications."

Mary flinched as she felt his hand on her ass. It stayed there.

He leaned forward and continued. "We are a family business and need the right blend of people to make our company an enjoyable place to work."

"So tell me Mary, what are you prepared to offer our company. What can your husband bring to the table to make him a better candidate than Russell over there?"

Mary's stomach turned over. It was decision time.

Barry moved closer. "Or more importantly, what are YOU going to give me; Mary!"

Her heart pounded in her chest as he pressed against her. She could feel a large bulge pushing up against her thigh. She was struggling to breathe, she couldn't catch her breath. She felt his hand squeeze her ass cheek.

"I...I...suppose..." she stammered.

Barry was smiling into her face. A smile of victory.

"Come with me, I think we need to discuss this in more detail privately." Barry abruptly took her hand and led Mary out of the room and upstairs."Did you see my bedroom earlier then?"

"No," she replied as she tottered after him reluctantly. Any perceived hint of hesitation from her was countered immediately by Barry with a swift tug.

Entering a bedroom as big as the entire first floor of Mary and Philip's home, he sat down on a sofa, patting the seat next to him. Mary sat down. She sank back, deep into the soft cushions, which offered little in the way of support and had the desired effect as far as Barry was concerned.

Her legs came up and her skirt rode up to reveal a large expanse of her thighs. Barry could see the lace detail at the top of her thigh high stockings. Steve was right. She had fantastic legs especially in her high heels. He felt his cock pulse.

He placed a hand on her thigh as he looked into her eyes.

"Come my dear, don't be shy. What can you do to impress on me the need to employ your husband?"

His hand moved slowly along her leg, the silky smoothness of her sheer stockings aiding it's passage. It seemed to glide. God her legs are fantastic he thought. He could feel his cock pulsing in anticipation.

Her heart was thumping in her chest. She swallowed hard as she allowed his hand to creep further and further along her thigh.

Barry was delighted with his progress. He could see Mary was conflicted and dearly wanted to stop him but he knew she didn't want to ruin the one possible chance of her husband landing a job and potentially getting back some self esteem. This was going even better than he had dared hope.

Mary had folded her arms across her chest. Barry was unconcerned as his hand moved ever closer towards her pussy. He was certain she was going to stop him at any moment. Surely now he thought, as his hand reached the top of her stocking and touched her bare flesh. He felt her jump.

Mary was breathing hard, still struggling to make the final decision. She still had time. She could still put a stop to this. It had to be the right decision for both their sakes. Philip was desperate to work again but did she really want to prostitute herself just to get him a job?

Barry was beside himself with excitement. He could feel his cock pulsing over and over inside his boxers and could feel a rapidly growing wet patch as his pre cum leaked out in copious amounts.

It was too late for Mary. She had prevaricated too long. Barry made up her mind for her. He couldn't wait any longer.

He looped his right arm round her shoulders and drew her backwards, turning her towards himself at the same time. He bent down and kissed her. Her mouth shot open in surprise so he rammed his tongue inside swirling it around before making contact with hers.

She struggled against his embrace and breaking the kiss, placed her hands on his chest and managed to push him away from her.

"Stop it, I don't want this," she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Barry leaned back slightly, a smirk playing on his lips. "Come on Mary, sure you do," he replied. She seemed oblivious to the fact that his left hand was cupping her right breast and was gently fondling it. He already liked the feel of her breast. Soft but firm...heavy and big! Splendid!

"No, I don't. This isn't right and you know it," she answered.

His left hand moved unnoticed from her breast and deftly slipped the top button on her blouse loose. It broke free with a satisfying tug on the fabric as the strain was released. He moved down to release the next one.

Barry smiled. "You know Mary that Philip's a good fit for our company and I'm sure you want him to be successful in his application for the position with us. Don't you?"

He released the third button of her silky blouse.

"Well yes...of course...but this isn't the way it should be..." Mary trailed off. Her hand was still flat against Barry's chest, holding him off.

Barry freed two more buttons. That was enough. She still didn't seem to have noticed. His right hand that had remained draped round her shoulder took hold of the collar and with one careful movement he eased her blouse away and off her shoulder.

Oh yes!

He looked down onto her exposed chest. He liked what he saw. Her 38D breasts were indeed glorious orbs just as Steve had told him. Her cleavage was truly outstanding and he could see the way her flesh quivered inside the plunging white lace bra with every breath she took. He could make out the shape of her nipples through the fabric. His cock was pulsing insanely as his arousal grew to breaking point.

His hand returned to cup her breast through her bra. He squeezed gently and was rewarded when he felt her nipple pop up.

He smirked once more. God this was so good...

"So Mary, have you made your mind up yet?" he asked as he continued to fondle and caress her right breast.

Mary responded with an involuntary twitch.

"I take that to be a yes then," Barry leered as he squeezed harder and flicked his finger over her rapidly swelling nipple.

"No, no," Mary replied, "it's not right...oohh...it's not right at all...oohh," her voice trailed off.

"You don't seem to be trying to stop me Mary, now do you," Barry spoke to her as an adult would a child. "You do know that you've let me fondle your breasts and unbutton your blouse and..."

He never finished his sentence as he leant in and kissed her hard, taking her back into the cushions. She arched her back pushing her large 38D breasts out towards him. He gratefully received the gift, scooping her right boob deftly out of her bra and groping it forcefully. She moaned into his mouth as she succumbed to his seduction.

He adjusted his position and took her breast into his right hand which he continued to grope and fondle. His fingers played with her erect, swollen nub, teasing and flicking it.

Managing this freed his left hand which he put back onto her leg before moving it down to her inner thigh. Her legs were still fairly close together. He nudged her with his knuckles. Her legs parted.

His heart was racing as they slid apart. His fingers moved towards her pussy. As he touched her through her thong she groaned softly. Her legs parted wider in acceptance.

He eased her back to lay her down onto the sofa and quickly removed her white thong. He pushed her skirt up over her hips and spread her legs wide.

She looked up at him. A tear in her eye. She uttered a final plea. "No, we shouldn't be doing this. It's not right..."

Barry ignored her and quickly unfastened his trousers before pushing them down his legs along with his boxers. He took hold of his cock as it swung free. It was already erect. Pre cum dripped from the large bulbous head.

Standing on one leg, he knelt between her thighs with the other and entered her, pushing firmly home into her slippery wet pussy. Mary caught sight of his cock at the last minute. "Oh fuck, it's massive," she groaned inwardly.

"Ooohhh....my god...fuck...ooohhh....ooohhh," Mary was in agony as his cock entered her. It pulled at her pussy lips as they stuck to the side of his enormous shaft. She screwed her eyes shut.

Why was it that all men who are patently ass-holes seem to have the biggest equipment. The thought ran through her mind as Barry finally penetrated her as far as she thought he possibly could.

Oh fuck...oh fuck she thought, he's too big...he's too big. I can't take it!

He paused, longer than she thought he would. She opened her eyes and looked up enquiringly as to why he had stopped. She felt that he was in as far as Steve had been. She had grown to think Steve's thick 9" cock was the biggest she'd ever had. She was soon going to find out how wrong she was.

Barry was grinning down at her. He was triumphant. She was now where he had wanted her to be since Steve had told him about his experiences with her. She was laid out beneath him with 9" of his thick, throbbing, pulsating cock buried deep inside her pussy.

She was panting, little gasps escaping her as she felt her pussy clamp down onto his thick cock. It had adapted quickly.

He braced himself. "Are you ready Mary," he leered, "are you ready for the rest..."

Mary's eyes shot wide open and she screamed as Barry, with one dynamic thrust of his hips buried the rest of his 12" cock deep inside her pussy.

Then he fucked her. He fucked her hard and without passion, grabbing and mauling at her impressive breasts, everything for his gratification only.

Mary grunted with each forceful thrust of his hips as he ploughed into her. She tried hard to stifle her cries worried in case they might be overhead. She needn't have worried. The room where Barry was mercilessly fucking her was far enough away from the downstairs living room for any of the party guests to hear.

* * *

Philip shuffled uncomfortably in his chair. He had seen Mary leave the room with Barry, presumably to talk more privately about their work issues but he didn't know where they had gone. Why they couldn't deal with the problem or whatever it was in normal working hours he didn't know. He did know however that they seemed to have been gone quite a long time. He didn't know whether to sit and wait or go looking for them. He agonised over his decision for a while before deciding to sit it out and wait for them to return.

He took a sip from his glass of lager. Barry had brought him a different one to the first and it was a brand he didn't much care for. He put it back down on the table and looked around. He was bored. He didn't know anyone there, not that there were many other guests. He caught the eye of a blonde bimbo. She was sitting next to a small, quiet man. They weren't speaking. He looked bored as well. Philip realised that she was smiling at him although it seemed to be a fixed expression. He nodded in her direction before looking away.

* * *

Upstairs Mary was coming; again and again. If she thought Steve had stamina and could fuck like a demon she had another think coming. Barry was a machine. In and out, unrelenting, he slammed his entire 12" length in and out of her pussy.

She was loving it. He was killing her but in a perverse way she wanted it. Being taken forcefully by Barry; a man she didn't like at all, was a strange experience. It was disgustingly erotic and she hated herself for feeling this way.

"Ohhh...ohhh...my god..." she screamed as Barry finally came with a last massive thrust of his hips.

"Yeah...!" Barry cried out as he shot his cum deep into Mary's ravaged pussy.

"That was pretty good," he panted as he looked down on Mary.

He smiled wickedly as he savoured the look on her face. It was a mixture of satisfaction, fear and hatred. A winning combination.

He pulled his cock free. His cum followed and dribbled down her pussy lips and onto her thighs.

She watched as he dressed himself. "See you downstairs then," he said and walked out the room.

What have I just done, thought Mary disgusted with herself as she gathered herself together, readjusting her clothes and cleaning up as much of Barry's gunk as she could off her legs. It oozed out as she stood and left the room, following Barry downstairs.

* * * * * * * * * *

She didn't see Barry for a few days after the party. Philip had questioned her as to where she'd been with Barry all that time but she dismissed it as catching up on store matters. Philip didn't like to push her on the details. He felt he was in enough trouble with Mary as it was.

She was in her small office at work, wading through masses of paperwork, which she hated doing, when Barry finally contacted her regarding the job.

"Hi Mary, I guess you've been wondering why I've not been in touch before now?"

"No; I just thought you must be busy," Mary replied trying to keep her manner nonchalant. Inside she was quivering with nerves.

"Yeah right!" Barry chortled. "Anyway your competition kept coming round to see me. She was most persuasive, in fact you could say she used every trick in the book!"

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers