Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary grimaced down the phone.

"But I'm pretty sure that Philip's the better candidate for the job. He has hidden assets...if you know what I mean."

Mary did. Her stomach lurched.

"Anyway, we need to hammer out a few more details if you know what I mean before the final choice is made so with that in mind, I need you to see me tonight at eight o'clock. Okay with that?"

"Not really," she retorted in reply. "But I suppose I've no choice now have I?

"You crack me up," Barry chortled. "Look I thought a little dinner would be in order. So I've booked at table at a restaurant...out of town I might add. Better to be safe than sorry."

He could hear Mary snort in derision but carried on. He loved her feisty attitude. That was probably what made her such a good fuck!

"Oh and one more thing, you'll need to dress up, it's quite up market!"

"So I'll see you at around seven. I'll pick you up at your house. Oh, one last thing before I go. You'd better tell your husband not to wait up...see you!"

He rang off before Mary had a chance to reply.

How the hell am I going to explain this one she thought as she clicked her phone off.

* * * * * * * * * *

Philip wandered into the bedroom just as Mary was putting the finishing touches to her makeup. She was applying her glossy lipstick. It was a type and colour that Philip particularly liked her to wear as it made her thin lips seem fuller.

He glanced at her outfit. She seemed to be going all out this evening judging by what she was wearing. He took in the cocktail dress which seemed a little on the short side. He looked at her legs sheathed in black stockings or tights, he had no way of knowing. And he looked at her high heel shoes. She looked really good. Really, really good. And she smelt great too.

He felt a pang of desire followed by a pang of nausea. He was jealous of her. She was going out, he didn't know where and she had told him she would be late home. She said she was going out with the girls from work but she seemed totally over dressed for a night out with them. And he had told her so.

She had given a perfectly plausible explanation that she loved buying nice clothes but never got chance to wear them. So this was her opportunity. It seemed convincing.

"Right, got to go." Mary looked at her watch. It read six fifty five. She gave Philip a peck on the cheek. "Don't wait up, no doubt we'll be late." And with that she was gone.

She hurried up her driveway and along the street. She wanted to catch Barry's car before he turned down their road. They lived in a cul-de-sac and once anyone drove in there was no way of getting out without driving past her house in full view. She didn't want that to happen. She most definitely didn't want Philip to see Barry's car.

As she turned the corner she breathed a huge sigh of relief as she spotted Barry's car in the distance. She flagged him down and got in.

"You look nice tonight," he grinned at her.

She scowled in reply.

"Okay, fasten your seat-belt and off we go." Barry was in a chirpy mood. His cock was already twitching from the anticipation of what he knew was definitely going to happen this night.

* * *

The meal was superb. Mary surprised herself by enjoying it immensely. Philip had never brought her to any place like this...ever. She had a lot to drink in an effort to get herself in the mood for what she knew was coming later.

It came as no great shock to her when Barry announced that there was a small hotel next to the restaurant and that he had rented a room there.

They adjourned to the bedroom a little before ten o'clock.

"So Barry, you going to tell me about the job or what?" Mary asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, I'll tell you. The what comes later." He grinned at her again.

She raised her eyebrows in disgust.

"Okay, here goes," Barry began, sitting down next to her on the bed.

"I'm going to set Philip on. His job role will be as we discussed the other day and his starting salary will be slightly higher than the national rate."

"Oh that's great," Mary interrupted, "Philip will be so relieved."

"Yeah, I'm sure," Barry replied dismissively, "but there are personal terms to this as you are well aware."

This was the part Mary had been dreading. Her stomach turned over and she held her breath as Barry continued.

"He'll be on a six month probationary period. During that time, obviously I can get rid of him if he proves to be incompetent. Furthermore, during this period you will have sex with me at least once a week, maybe more if I'm in the mood. If you refuse to have sex with me at any time, I will automatically get rid of him."

"What!" Mary gasped as her mouth dropped open.

She had thought that Barry would want to maybe fuck her a couple of more times but six months! No way!

"You've got to be kidding," she stammered looking into Barry's face.

He was not smiling now. "I'm deadly serious," he replied. "That's the deal. Philip gets his job and I get to fuck you whenever I want to. Oh; and by the way; if I have to get rid of him because you refuse to fuck me, then I'll tell him all about our little sordid arrangement!"

Mary slumped down on the edge of the bed putting her head in her hands. She pondered the proposition for a few minutes but the answer in her head was always the same.

Refuse and Philip would have no job and they'd be back to square one. Accept and Philip gets his job and maybe his self respect back and she gets to be unfaithful on a regular basis for the next six months at least.

"You really are a bastard, aren't you?" Mary said as she looked up taking her head out of her hands.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I had a dad when I was younger," Barry replied with a big smirk plastered all over his face. He was loving this.

Mary shook her head. This was terrible but what option did she have?

"Okay, I accept..." She paused as Barry looked as if he was about to interrupt her but then stopped himself, "...but on one condition."

Barry looked at her expectantly.

"That you take me out and wine and dine me before fucking me. I might as well get something out the deal for me," she concluded.

"Okay, agreed," he said, "but I have a few stipulations too."

She looked at him enquiringly tilting her head to one side.

"If I'm going to wine and dine you, you must dress the part. So I want to see cocktail dresses like this one but showing lots more cleavage and lots more leg. I want stockings and suspenders and I want lacy bras and thongs. And lastly I always want you in high heel stilettos, the higher the better. Think you can manage that?"

"I...I guess so," Mary replied, quickly suppressing a surprised feeling of titillation.

"Okay then, that's great," Barry enthused more than pleased with himself and how this evening was panning out. He wasn't unduly bothered about the cost of wining and dining Mary as he could write it off as business expenses and make it tax deductible.

"So, let's get started," Barry moved his arm and placed it over her shoulder and pulled her towards him. Mary was stiff bodied as he slipped his other arm round her waist. He looked into her eyes and kissed her.

She kissed him back without any passion. Barry broke the kiss.

"Come on Mary, I expect a bit more from you than this."

"You didn't say that part of the deal was that I had to enjoy it, did you?" she answered back sharply.

Barry sighed. He decided to play it rough. If that was how she wanted it, so be it he thought. He put his hands over her twin mounds and squeezed hard. Mary winced.

"Steady on Barry, please, they still hurt from the mauling you gave them the other night."

Barry shrugged his shoulders and carried on. This would show who was boss he thought as he groped her large 38D breasts.

Slipping his hands down the front of her dress he managed to locate her nipples and went to work on them. He could feel them swell as he tweaked and pinched them. Mary began to squirm on the bed.

Barry noticed and knew she was becoming aroused.

"Oohhuumm...uumm," Mary moaned softly as her eyes closed. Her lips parted as her breathing became laboured.

Barry slipped his hand under the hem of her dress. As he slid along her thigh she automatically opened her legs wide to allow him access to her pussy.

Her body knew what it wanted even if her mind didn't.

Mary made one last token attempt at resistance. "We shouldn't be doing this Barry," she groaned as he stuck his fingers inside her pussy. She was very wet. He didn't answer as he pulled down her thong.

He pulled the front of her dress down and exposed her breasts. Laying her down on her back he moved over her. He had already released his cock from his trousers and this was waving in the air in front of her.

He grabbed hold of it and positioned himself at her pussy lips. He moved forward and felt the resistance. He pushed again. The large head popped inside as her lips closed over it. She was tense. He could sense it. He could feel it. Her body was quivering.

"Come on Mary. You know you want it, why are you fighting it? Give in to it, you know you like it!" Barry pushed forward feeding more of his cock inside.

"Oh god...I...I...don't...I...I'm not...I...I..." Mary tensed as Barry pushed his thick 12" cock further inside her. "Oh god...oh fuck...I...ooohhh..."

Barry looked down at the look of anguish on her face. He smiled wickedly.

Taking hold of her legs he pulled them up into the air and back towards her, at the same time forcing them wider apart. She was almost doing the splits. This gave Barry the room and angle of entry he wanted.

With a final flex of his hips he drove home the rest of his cock into Mary's pussy in one fluid movement.

"Aaarrrggghhh...oh my god...oh my god..." Mary screamed as Barry held still. She could feel his cock throbbing against the walls of her pussy. It was a unique experience.

Feeling her pussy pulsate, Barry withdrew all the way before plunging straight back inside.

This time Mary's pussy was ready and accepted his cock with a little more ease. He fucked her hard, grabbing hold of her large breasts, fondling and groping them, rubbing coarsely over her swollen nipples. He let go of her legs and she immediately closed them around his back, deliberately trying to dig her stiletto heels into his flesh to hurt him.

Barry laughed and picked up the pace. It that was her game, he would show her who was boss.

Mary grunted as he hammered home. It wasn't long to her first orgasm. She felt it building and she screamed again when it finally released itself sending wave after wave of pleasure flooding through her body.

Barry may be a pig she thought but he sure knows how to fuck!

She no sooner came down from her first orgasm than she felt number two building deep within. She clamped her legs tighter round his back, raking him with her heels, trying to get him deeper inside.

As she felt her second orgasm subsiding she was surprised when she felt Barry withdraw. She wasn't surprised for long as he encouraged her onto her hands and knees. Her ass stuck up invitingly.

He lined up his cock with her red, swollen lips. He didn't wait to be asked. He shoved his massive cock back inside.

Mary gasped and groaned at the suddenness of the invasion.

Barry fucked her hard. Mary grunted loudly with every stroke of his thick hard cock. She could feel it pulsating against her inner walls as he pummelled her. She came again.

And so it went. Barry dispassionately fucking her whilst she orgasmed time and time again.

She finally sensed Barry was coming as he shifted his position slightly and increased his pace. With one final thrust of his hips he came, yelling loudly as he sent large amounts of cum deep inside Mary's pussy.

He collapsed on top of her, totally spent. She lay beneath him unable to move. She too was exhausted.

* * * * * * * * * *

Philip's six month probationary period flew by. Mary was fucked by Barry usually twice a week, occasionally more. Due to this she had more fine dining experiences than most bon viveurs and gourmets.

All was not plain sailing however. Barry's initial plan of dining out on Mary in an evening became problematical. Plausible explanations of where she was going soon ran out as Barry had a voracious appetite for fucking Mary in the first few weeks. Philip began to query where she was going at night, so a radical rethink became necessary.

Barry solved the problem quickly. Firstly he came up with the idea of Mary joining a health spa and fitness centre. This was handily located well out of town. When Philip asked why she hadn't joined the local centre she explained to him that it didn't have the classes she was interested in and she had no alternative but to go to the one further away. Of course this was inconvenient but surely he understood her need to keep fit. He begrudgingly accepted her explanation. It did seem to be doing her some good he noticed after a few weeks had elapsed. She seemed more toned and her breasts had never looked bigger.

Barry also arranged for Philip to start taking business trips, keeping him away overnight. This was his favourite deception as it meant he had Mary all night. These special nights, as he liked to call them, always took place at his home, so he got to fuck her all night and if it coincided with her day off, all the following day. These were indeed special days. Luckily for Mary they didn't happen too often.

At the end of the six months, Barry confirmed that Philip was definitely going to be kept on permanently and as Philip's self esteem grew so his relationship with Mary improved. Their friendship grew stronger and they began to enjoy each others company again. Their life together was almost back to how it had been.

The only thing that didn't return to normal however was their sex life. It had never been brilliant and now Philip was also too tired to bother and just didn't seem interested, even on the rare occasion when Mary offered herself to him on a plate.

Mary's situation had changed though. Her desire for sex, which had been reawakened by Steve had now been supercharged by Barry and his 12" cock. She thought she liked being fucked.

Even though she no longer had to see Barry as part of the arrangement, she continued to meet up with him about once a month on average. They would take it in turns picking a suitable location and restaurant and they would have a nice meal before she had her brains fucked out by him in a nearby hotel bedroom.

To Mary, at the time, it seemed the perfect arrangement.

* * * * * * * * * *

A few more months went by and Philip was shocked but then delighted when Barry rewarded him with a big pay rise. It seemed that he actually was very good at the job Barry had created for him and Barry's business had prospered as he got to grips with his role within the company.

So much so that Philip had just landed a brand new contract for the company which would guarantee work for the next ten years with an option to renew the terms after five if they were meeting the contract requirements. This was a major deal for them.

Barry proved that he might be an ass hole at times but he certainly knew how to run his company and his man management skills were outstanding.

Mary had gone over to see him at his house to thank him personally for Philip's pay rise. Barry had responded to her thanks by fucking her senseless for an hour.

As they lay together, basking in the afterglow of sex, Mary once more brought up Philip's pay rise.

"I can't thank you enough Barry, Philip's ecstatic about his pay rise." Mary smiled broadly as she leaned over to hug Barry. He kissed her and fondled her breast.

"Well he deserves it. He's exceeded all my expectations. I have to admit I didn't think I would keep him long after I took him on. He was actually the worst candidate for the job. Not that there was ever really a new job in the first place and I certainly didn't think he would be any good. I didn't think he would adapt but he has actually surprised me. He has more than risen to the task and this pay rise is a token, a well deserved token of my appreciation of a job well done. It truly is amazing how he has become a major asset to our company. It's become apparent that he has a logical thought process that has made him excel."

The smile vanished from Mary's face as Barry's words sunk in. "What do you mean he was the worst candidate for the job and you didn't think he would be any good? You told me before you employed him that his skill sets made him ideal for you even though he knew nothing about logistics!"

"I lied. I just didn't think he would do anything for us, that's all. It's turned out to be a real bonus," he smirked in reply. "I was pretty sure that I would be sacking him at the end of six months, or even sooner for that matter."

"Hang on, hang on, I'm confused. You originally told me he was ideal. So if he wasn't, why did you offer him a job in the first place?" Mary asked, "and what was that bit about there not being a job there anyway. Just what the fuck are you talking about?"

Barry realised he had made a massive mistake. "Err, well the thing is; employing your husband was mainly because it was the first plausible reason I came up with when I made my plan..."

"Plan, what plan?" Mary interrupted, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Err...my plan to fuck you," Barry replied hesitantly. This conversation wasn't going too well. He realised he had already shot himself in the foot. I really should think more before I open my mouth he thought. It must be the euphoria following sex that has disengaged my brain temporarily.

"What! You had a PLAN to fuck me!" Mary exploded.

"Well yes. After Steve told me what a good fuck you were..."

"What!" she interrupted again, "what's Steve got to do with this?"

"What the fucks gong on? I think you better come clean Barry, don't you!" Mary stormed. She sat upright in bed, pulling the sheet up to her chin.

"Okay, okay," Barry blurted out. "Calm down and I'll tell you the full story."

Mary's look was one of complete disdain.

Barry began his explanation. "Steve told me what a bitch you were to him when he came to work in your store and when you came to the road show with him we came up with this bet as to whether he could seduce and ultimately fuck you."

"You mean it was a bet!" Mary was incredulous. "I was a fucking bet!"

"And pray tell; what was the amount of this bet?" Her eyes flashed in anger.

Barry swallowed before he answered. "The bet was for £100. We made the wager on the very first night you arrived. After you went to bed, Steve and I met up in the bar to have a few drinks and that's when we made the bet. I must say you did look good the next night. I could have fucked you right there and then myself!"

Mary glared at him. He continued.

"Anyway after he succeeded with you, I paid him his £100. He then told me all the details."

Mary's mouth dropped open in shock at this revelation. The look on her face said it all.

Barry noticed her look of anguish. "I'm sorry but that's part of our silly game. We've been playing this game for a few years now but I've never heard him go on about anyone like he did about you. Usually he only fucks them once but you were different. He was really into you."

In a perverse way and in spite of her anger, Mary started to feel good about the fact Steve had carried on fucking her. It somehow made her feel special. There was a certain smug satisfaction in that fact.

Barry carried on. "Anyway, he realised that he was getting me interested in you. If you were that good, I definitely wanted a piece of the action. And when he got moved that gave me the perfect opportunity. My problem was I knew you didn't like me very much."