Master Controller Act 03: Maximization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped in, breathing heavily and started yelling. "What the FUCK is your problem?! How could you do that to me?!"

Mark's expression went from mirthful to cold, "you don't get to talk to me like that."

Mary had realized her mistake too late. Her eyes widened and her hands went up. "Please, Mark, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"That much is obvious."

Chapter 4 -- Digging for Treasure

He put the car in drive and they went home. On the way, she kept asking for forgiveness. The Need was incredibly strong by this point. All of the attention, the acts, the physical contact, and humiliation had ramped up the Need to nearly her breaking point.

Inside Mark had pulled one of their dining room chairs out into the middle of the living room facing the sofa. He then pointed at it, and told her to sit down. She did. Then he pulled her arms to the arm chair, and he strapped them down with some kind of wrappings. He then parted her legs to the sides of the chair, and he wrapped them in place. She was now fully immobilized and didn't like it at all. Mark reached into the bag and pulled out an egg shaped device and an accompanying electrical device about the size of a pack of gum.

"Crystal, could you come out please?"

"I am here Master."

At that a woman Mary didn't know stepped out from behind her. Dressed in what could best be described as a skimpy little black dress. It accentuated her rather impressive ass, and the low vee of her neck showed ample bosom. She sauntered up to Mark, and was embraced passionately by him. She was shorter than Mark, and thus shorter than herself. Her eyes were alight for this man. What the Fuck was going on? She wrapped her arms around his midsection, and he reached down with one hand to her plump ass and squeezed deliberately.

Then Crystal turned towards her and started to sulk her way up to Mary. Mary didn't know what was going on, but she was scared, and what was worse was over the fear was the Need. Crystal slid around Mary and leaned in close, Mary could feel the woman's breath on her neck sending tremors down her spine. Then Crystal slid her fingers down and into the easy access blouse she wore and started playing with her nipples.

Mary had never entertained lesbian thoughts. She was barely straight as it was, but the idea of girl on girl sex always seemed distasteful to her, now here was this skank fondling her and putting on a show for her perverted boyfriend. She struggled, but it was useless, she was too well secured to the chair. Crystal then slid out one hand and it started to trail down Mary's body. Mary panicked now, realizing what the slut intended. She started begging and pleading for her to stop, begging and pleading Mark to make it stop, but Crystal kept diving further and further down. She reached the base of the skirt, and adeptly slid her hand up Mary's thigh and under. Her fingers were very skilled, but at this point hardly needed to be.

"What the fuck are you doing you god damned skank?! Don't' fucking touch me there!" Mary screamed.

"She is Very ready for you, Master." Crystal trilled at her Master.

"Excellent. Keep her that way while I get ready over here."

"As you wish."

Mary's thoughts had gone fuzzy. She couldn't discern what Mark was doing, but was still messing with the small egg shaped device. Then he drew near to Mary and bent down. Crystal used her talented fingers to move her panties to the side, and Mary felt something inserted. Then Crystal stopped the fondling and fingering and stepped away.

Mary could feel the foreign object, but didn't know its purpose. Suddenly she heard a click from Mark's hand and a strong vibration began inside her. The sensation was intense, and there was nothing she could do to lessen it, her legs being tied apart. She started to squirm any way that she could, her legs shaking spasmodically. It was no use. Mark sat in the sofa that was perpendicular to the chair Mary was strapped to. Crystal drew near to him and pulled his pants down exposing his rock hard, member now several inches larger than it used to be. Then Crystal pulled up her black dress and exposed what may be considered as underwear, but with very little material to be attributed to it.

That's when Mary realized, that if this hussy took all of Mark's sperm, she wouldn't have a chance to get any herself until much later. This realization scared Mary even more. Crystal mounted Mark's lap, while Mark's head was turned to the left with a perfect view of Mary and her struggles. Mary kept wrenching one way and another, trying to get some purchase to combat the intense vibrations rumbling through her, as well as the humiliating display she was putting on for them. Crystal took little time, as she started rhythmically riding Mark like a stripper trying to make a dollar.

Part way through Mark's body tensed and he got that look on his face. Crystal's face showed a fierce climax tear through her. Shortly after these deliberations, however, he gave the skank further directions, and Mary could see her eyes light. She stood up and realigned herself on top of the sofa sideways, grabbing the armrest and sticking her ass out. Mark, with one leg on the floor and the other kneeling on the sofa, got himself set up behind her, and plunged in.

Mary wasn't sure how much time actually passed, but it seemed like an eternity until she saw the expression on his face she had come to recognize all too well. Crystal climaxed in an epic manner, and Mary saw clearly that it was genuine. Then Crystal reluctantly pulled herself off, and stepped until she was in front of Mary, dress still pulled up. She then sat back on the low rise coffee table, and spread her legs wide. This gave Mary a clear view of her swollen, glistening lips, as well as her puckered brown bud that had a familiar white substance oozing out of it. Then Crystal moved her panties to cover both holes.

Mark walked over to behind Mary and unstrapped the belt holding Mary's waist down, and then untied her legs. Mary immediately closed her legs, hoping to try to diminish the vibrations going through her body. Mark then affixed a pair of leather wrist straps with a chain link, then he untied that wrist and pulled it sharply behind her, causing her to lean forward. She winced at the pain, but could barely register it over the pulsing vibrations in her pussy and the growing Need. Then he reached for her other hand and untied that one too, then pulled it behind and put the other strap around. Now her hands were securely affixed behind her. She was still very helpless.

"You see the beautiful spectacle before you. How long has it been since you last satisfied your Need?"

"I-I don't know." She was breathing heavily, and sweat was building up, along with other fluids.

"Well, all that you need is right there, but you'll have to go after it, won't you?"

"N-no ... I couldn't ... not th-that!"

"Suit yourself. The longer you take, the further away it goes."

Mary could feel her body reaching a breaking point. The fact that she was completely incapable of masturbating to completion despite the supernatural levels of arousal she suffered were driving her mad. To top it all off, she absolutely could not shake her initial hang ups against these acts. All this sex she had been having, all these blowjobs and other detestable acts she was doing were enough to make her wretch, but she was still not use to them. The shame never diminished. She tried with every fiber in her being to fight it. She couldn't let him defeat her like this. Take away one more pillar she had.

"Mary," Mark called, almost tenderly, "would you like for this to stop."

She almost couldn't tear herself away, but just managed, "W-What?"

"This constant torture, the constant humiliation, the paralyzing shame. What if it could stop? Would you want that?"

She dared not dream, but she had to try, "Y-yes, please! Make it stop!" she closed her eyes and tried to hide her tears she was shedding.

"I understand, Mary. All you have to do is accept it."

She was confused, "A-accept it?"

"Yes. Pledge yourself to me, tell me, as a slave to her Master, that you will obey me. Swear it."

There was no way, she couldn't simply deny her humanity like that. But the Need was so great, and she was so horny she couldn't think, she couldn't fight it. She looked, and only a few feet away was this other woman's waiting slick pussy full of what she knew she Needed. But even if she got it, it wouldn't be long before she had to go through the ordeal again.

"I-I swear my l-loyalty to y-you ..." she took a deep breath "M-m-m-aster."

"Very good slave. If you want your reward, you must earn it."

Mary tried, but was very inexperienced at the act. Still, she knew how a woman's anatomy was put together and sucked and licked with as much ferocity as she had. Crystal moaned pleasantly, and finally moved the fabric to the side. Mary moved down and went in with her entire face, not even thinking about the smell or fluids pouring over her, or the position that she was now in. She was moving and squirming and moaning like a pathetic fucking animal, but once she got the first drop of gloriously delicious cum into her mouth nothing else mattered. She sucked and licked and put her tongue as deep as it would go, and the waves of pleasure that washed over her were nothing short of torrential.

While still deeply entrenched in the anal tunnel of this other woman, she screamed through the climatic orgasm ripping through her, and so did Crystal who then squirted violently all over Mary's face, expelling more of Mark's sweet cream at her. Mary collapsed trembling softly as the orgasmic aftershocks tore through her.

Mark clicked the egg off.

Chapter 5 -- Friends of Friends

When she came to, Mark was standing over her. "Did you have a good nap?"

Mary looked away, trying to get past the anger that surged at the act he just made her commit.

"I asked you a question!" Mark snapped at her.

She acquiesced, "Yes."

"Yes, What?!"

"Yes, Sir!" she snapped back at him.

"No, I am not a 'sir' to you. You are my servant and I am your 'Master'."

She could not accept this. She Would not.

"Say it." He said to her, a hint of quiet rage in his voice.

"Yes ... Master." And her head fell in frustrated, defeat.

"Better. Now you caused quite a mess on the floor, so I'm going to need you to clean it up."

She looked around and realized that both her own juices, as well as those of the skank were puddled liberally all over the floor. She made as if to stand up, but Mark stopped her.

"Use your tongue."

She stared at him in indignation. She managed to hold her tongue, but only just. Then, still in the ridiculously skimpy maid outfit, and still with her hands manacled behind her, she bent down, closed her eyes, and started licking at the various fluids on the tile floor. As she did, she had her ass sticking high in the air, presenting the ruffled panties to whoever may want a look. Then she heard a noise that was all too recognizable, the click of a picture being taken on a cell phone. She looked up in horror, as Mark was on the sofa taking pictures of her in this debasing act. He looked at her, daring her, so she took another breath and turned her face before he could take a picture of another tear escaping her face.

The nanites had disabled the program that perpetually kept up her "self-righteousness" and kept her from ever getting used to her station, but it would take time, and it would take bore debasing acts.

While she finished the clean-up job, Crystal had made it back. She looked refreshed and sat down next to Mark, reaching into his sweat pants with a casual hand and gently stroking up and down his new long member. He extended an arm and pulled her close, reached into the top of her tank top, and started playing with her breast while continuing to watch Mary lick up all the vestiges of their debauchery. Even worse, is some of the semen from Mark's ejaculation into Crystal had made it into the mix on the floor, and whenever she came across the remnants her whole body shivered, and she heard further sounds from Mark's phone that he was recording this.

When she finally finished, she stood up shakily and waited. Mark got up and unbound her wrists, and she immediately crossed her chest, doing her utmost to cover her shameful ensemble.

Crystal said, "Hands to your side! Back straight! Help is supposed to reflect on their Master."

At first Mary had a seething retort for this new tramp that just waltzed in to her house, but then she saw Mark's expression. She ground her teeth some more, and did as she was directed.

"When your Mistress gives you an order, it is appropriate for the help to respond."

Mary ground her teeth more, and was able to sullenty utter out, "Yes, Mistress."

Mark chimed in, "Very good, maid. Since you are going to continue living here, I'm going to need you to be in charge of the place's upkeep. For this, you will need to remain in uniform. We may at times include you in other activities, and you'll be allowed to change then."

"Yes ... Master. Thank you."

Mark smiled maliciously, she could tell he was loving this. "Now then, Mistress Crystal will be joining our family and you will show her all the respect you show me. If she desires something of you, it is your duty to see she is served to the best of your ability. Failure to do so will result in your punishment."

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Now, do me a favor, and have your friends come over. Diane, Karen, and Xavier. Also have Janet come over. I like her."

Mary looked bewildered at Mark. What more could he possible plan on doing to her? Hadn't she suffered enough?

"Um ... sir?"

"Sir?!"

"Excuse me ... Master ... why do you want them to come over?"

Crystal snapped at her, "It is not the place of the help to question the Master's wishes, bitch! Do as you are told!"

Mary, without thinking, snapped back, "Who the fuck asked you?!" Then she gasped in horror at her outburst.

Mark rose from the couch again and came close to her. Mary looked down knowing that she was going to suffer badly for her unrestrained outburst. She really didn't want to be seen crying in front of him, but she was terrified.

"Apologize." He stated with cold anger tinging his voice.

"I-I'm sorry," she whispered, too petrified to try for more.

"Not to me! And sure as fuck not to the floor!"

Mary, quivering, looked up and met Crystal's gaze, "I-I'm s-sorry, Mistress."

Crystal got up and stepped to the side of the sofa, she was wearing a pretty purple tank top that was tight at the chest, and black boy shorts that showed off her smooth legs and tight ass. She beckoned with one finger for Mary to come over. Mary did, struggling to maintain her balance in the shoes, and walked up to Crystal. She was almost 8 inches taller than Crystal was, but the situation did little to allow Mary any sense of feeling in charge. Crystal took Mary, by the neck and pulled her, directing her to first face the arm chair of the sofa, and then to bend over it. Mary controlled her descent with her outstretched arms, but didn't know what was coming, and the anticipation was making her shake all over.

Crystal delicately caressed Mary's ass, over the panties, and even pet her labia a bit, since the access was easy. Mary shivered at the attention and caressing. Then her touch disappeared and was quickly replaced with a sharp sting of pain to her left ass cheek. Then just as quickly, there was a sharp sting to her right. Back and forth. For some reason the pain was much more intense than it should have been. All part of the programming.

When Crystal was done, Mary was full on crying. Her ass hurt so badly, and she had been so humiliated.

"Maid, I believe you have a call to make." Mark said at her, more than asking.

"Yes, M-Master."

Mark walked over and stared up at the servant, for that is all he truly saw her as now. He casually reached up with both his hands and rubbed his face into her breasts, then pulled down the elastic band of the blouse giving him easy access to her chest which was at his eye level, and gently licked and nipped at each nipple. Mary gasped, and moaned aloud. Then Mark simply walked away.

Chapter 6 -- The Invite

She called her friends, and as casually as possible invited them over for a little brunch. They had questions since it had been weeks since they had heard from her, but they were all too excited to get the gang together again. While they waited, Crystal continued Mary's training.

So, two days later, Diane, Karen, Karen's little sister Janet, and Xavier all showed up. Mark answered the door for each of them, and invited them into the living room. As usual Diane took shots at Mark's weight and demeanor, Xavier at his style, and Karen at his financial status. Just like normal. Mark put on the mask of his former self and acted abashed.

Diane was a real piece of work. Similar to Mary, she mooched off of her husband to maintain her lavish lifestyle. Never having worked a day in her life, she had no regard for the common man, nor for men in general. She was always the kind of bitch to say what she thought with no consideration for the repercussions. Often she had belittled Mark for his virgin status, since Mary had shared everything with her and her friends. While Diane may have been quite the looker in the past, her lifestyle had started to catch up with her. She still maintained an hourglass figure, but she was very overweight. The upside of the weight, however, was the amplification of her breasts and butt.

Karen was a bitch of a different sort. She was actually very ambitious and had built a profitable business up putting her in the upper tier of society. She was very skinny, which meant she had few curves to speak of, but covered the fact in designer clothing. Though she did have a pretty face, with large eyes and thick full lips. She had taken in her little sister, Janet, and had never let her live it down. Janet was actually very pretty, but retained a curvy baby face which she hated. Janet had a baby daughter from a man with whom it had not worked. As such, Karen had offered her home to Janet, but had forced her little sister into indentured slavery, constantly lording over her the fact that she would be on the streets without her.

Xavier was the only man in the group. While he swore he was a straight man, he seemed to fit in a little too well with the girls. He could chip in all kinds of tips as far as fashion and make up were concerned, and never seemed to show actual attraction towards other women, but all too keen to point out flaws.

As they sat in the living room, enjoying the champagne provided, they couldn't help but wonder where Mary was, since she was the inviting host who got them together in the first place. But while there was champagne and fancy cheese, they weren't bothered enough to stop the festivities. After enjoying most of the provided champagne, however, there was a little preoccupation as to whether Mary was going to make an entrance, preferably with more wine or champagne.

As the cheese was running low, Mark announced that he would go get some more, and asked Janet to join him. Diane and Xavier showed little to no interest, while Karen was too keen to joke that Janet should be good for something. Janet stood, forlornly, and followed Mark to the kitchen.

Mark had actually had a pretty good relationship with Janet. They were both victims of debasing and toxic households, and neither had ever gained the confidence or esteem to make something of themselves. Unfortunately, however, Janet didn't have the smarts that Mark had, and had grown reliant on others. Her first attempt to escape her overachieving sister's shadow was with the man she got knocked up by, but when he left, not wanting the responsibility of a family, Janet had found herself even more in need of her sister's help. She hated how much she needed her sister, and her sister for knowing it and constantly holding it over her.