Master Controller Act 03: Maximization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Mark and she chitchatted while he prepared the hors d'oeuvres.

"So, how are things at home?"

"You mean at Chez Karen, about the same."

"Sorry to hear. She hasn't let up any?"

"Why should she? She loves being better than others, and I'm right there."

"What if ... I could change that for you?"

"How do you mean?"

"What if I could change your guys' places? Make you superior to her."

"Well, obviously that would be a dream come true. But I learned a long time ago to stop dreaming."

"Yeah, but hypothetically, what if I could make her submit to you? What would I get out of it?"

Janet stared at him, she had always felt comfortable being honest with Mark. He was so timid that he never tried anything on her, and he was such a bad liar anyway she always knew where she stood with him. Though he did seem different today, more confidant, more sure. It was actually kind of attractive. Too bad she didn't like guys, yet another character flaw she was berated about by her sister and family.

"Mark, as one of my closest friends, and even as a lesbian, I would give you the wildest ride you could imagine. It wouldn't mean much, since, you know, you're not exactly my type."

"I accept that. So okay, you're saying that if I could get Karen to be Your bitch, you'd screw me silly?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Interesting ..."

Then Mark picked up the cheese and strolled out. He was so odd about it that Janet found herself following after him in curiosity. What was he planning?

Mark placed the cheese on the coffee table, and then called out for Mary. Then, to everybody's surprise, Mary came out of the downstairs guest bedroom dressed in a genuine slutty French maid's outfit, with a 6 inch stiletto heels, covering thigh fishnet stockings that had a white lace trim at the tops of them, flared out skirt held up with a flamboyantly ruffled petticoat, and a lacy apron stitched onto the front, you could only just see the sight of black undies under the skirt which did little to hide them, and she was sure the party all sitting down could easily see them for their vantage points. Her midriff was bare between the skirt and the black blouse that was held in place with an elastic band and lacy trim at the end of the puffed out sleeves and the front collar of the top. She had white lacy bracelets around each wrist, and a black chocker around her neck, all topped with a black and white lace band on her head.

Mary had always struck everyone as such a prude, so to see her in this slutty getup really threw everyone off. Diane, ever the one to be heard, was first to speak.

"Girl, what the fuck are you wearing?"

"This is the uniform my Master wishes me to wear." Mary said through strangled gasps of air.

"Is he making you do this?" Karen said, getting up ready for a fight.

"Mary, what's going on?!" Xavier decided to chime in.

Mark was truly enjoying this. Then he made a sound and all of a sudden, the three of them could not move, but they could still talk. A chorus of voices were yelling one over the other in panicked crescendos. That's when Janet realized, she was not affected. Mark turned to look at her, and smiled.

Chapter 7 -- The Fun Begins

Mark first approached Diane. Her mouth was still running a spew of hateful speech directed at him and his manhood. It wasn't pretty. As she kept yelling, Mark reached down and started cupping her breast. Her voice went up an octave and her eyes widened significantly. Mark kept massaging her extra bulbous breasts.

"You know. For a fat cow, you filled out very nicely."

"Fuck you, you fucking baby dicked piece of shit. You better let me go right fucking now, or I swear ..."

"What? You swear What? You are in no position to be making any demands. Mary."

Mary approached with a silver tray in her hand. On it, were various sexual instruments such as dildos, butt plugs, and other various sinister sundries. Mark leaned down and put his hands under her arm pits and lifted up. Diane stood up with little resistance, as she did Mary bent down in front of Diane and started unbuttoning her jeans. It was difficult as they were a size to small.

"Mary! What the fuck are you doing?! Please stop doing this!"

"Mary doesn't answer to you Diane. She does as I command. Tell her Mary."

"I do as Master commands." Mary said in a voice that was mostly monotone, but seemed to hold something more, something deeper. It was obvious she would have wanted to be anywhere but where she was, and doing anything but what she was doing, but there seemed to be a small element that this was turning her on.

Diane's pants were now down, and showing her ugly granny panties. Then she reached up to the hem of Diane's blouse. It was a wide number, tight around her breasts no doubt to try and draw attention there, but billowed out under her bust line so as not to show her formidable gut. Mary deftly pulled it up, and Diane was helpless to stop it. She now stood there with an unimpressive assortment of bra and panties. Both were larger to be able to contain Diane's excess. Mark laughed mirthlessly, and began to circle her. He smacked her hard on her buttocks.

"Wow. I never realized how MUCH you were covering up. Okay Mary, get her in position."

"Wait what?! What the fuck is going on?! Stop! Give me my clothes back!"

Mary walked her to the downstairs guest room.

Then Mark turned toward Karen, "Hi, Karen. I'm sure this is all coming as quite a shock to you. Don't worry, it's about to get much worse. You see, I've watched you treat my friend very poorly for a long time now, and it will stop today. I'm going to give Janet a phrase, and when she says this phrase aloud where you can hear it, you will be unable to refuse any command given by her. In short, you will become her slave."

Karen grew wide eyed, "You can't do this! You can't treat me like this! I demand you stop this now."

"Janet, when you're ready."

Janet walked forward, sat down next to Mark, also facing Karen. "I'm ready."

"Janet! Don't do this! I'm your sister! After everything I've done for you, you ungrateful little shit!"

"The key phrase is Keys And Rings Engage Now."

"Keys And Rings Engage Now." She said each word carefully, making sure not to make a mistake.

Karen felt something in her head snap. She was panicking, screaming in her mind, but couldn't move.

"Karen," Janet spoke softly so as not to break anything, "get on your hands and knees and bark like a dog."

There was no hesitation or resistance, immediately Karen got down on all fours, and with fearful amazement in her eyes starting barking like a dog.

Janet laughed, "Good girl! Now stand up."

She immediately stood tall as she was able. Her eyes were wide in horror, her body completely out of her control.

Janet was grinning wildly, she couldn't help it, "Karen, take off your shirt and bra."

Karen, breathing very quickly, immediately pulled off her designer t-shirt, and then her expensive Victoria Secret bra. Her miniscule breasts pointed out futiley from her chest. She now stood in denim shorts, and diamond studded flip flops and nothing else.

"Now Karen, pull down your shorts and panties."

She did immediately, and now stood completely naked before Mark, Janet and the still frozen Xavier. She was completely humiliated. She knew her body was too skinny to be sexy, and her barely A-cup breasts were laughable. She had always envied her little sister's full figure body, and D-cup breasts.

"Geez! I always forget how skinny you are. It's really gross."

"If you like, I have an outfit she can wear."

"Really? Let me see it."

"Maid! Are you done getting Diane ready?"

Mary walked in, still staring at the ground. "Yes, Master. She is ready."

"Good. Take Janet upstairs and show her the outfits we bought for Karen. Janet, you might want to take Karen with you."

Janet got up to follow Mary, and made no attempt to hide her checking out the slutty maid. She beckoned for Karen to crawl after, and Karen once more got on her hands and knees and followed.

Chapter 8 -- A Gift for Leon

While Mary took Karen and Janet upstairs, Mark took a quick peek in the guest bedroom where Diane was waiting. She was on her knees staring forward, still unable to move. When she realized Mark had come in the yelling and cussing had started up again.

Mark deftly stood in front of her, dropped his pants and shoved his enhanced cock in her mouth. Part of the conditioning was that she had to allow it. After about 3 minutes of full on face fucking her, he came down her throat as she gagged and gasped for air.

About ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Mark sent Mary to go answer it, and he could see the fear cross her face. But she walked up and opened the door. On the other side was Leon, Diane's husband. The shock on his face at Mary's outfit was hard to miss. Mary blushed fiercely at it, and invited him in like a good servant. Leon stepped in, still double taking the slutty maid, and was ushered into the living room where Mark sat.

"Leon. I'm glad you could join us."

"Yeah, your invite was a little weird to me, but I figured it'd be good to meet. Diane doesn't talk much about her friends to me."

"I get that. Unfortunately, she is all too keen to share private information with all of her friends. She's not very nice to me, and my girlfriend tends to tell her things about me I'd rather she didn't. I'm pretty sure the street runs both ways. Would you like a beer?"

"Yeah, that'd be great," Mary was ushered off to the kitchen, and quickly came back with a beer, which she handed, already opened to Leon.

"Not bad right?" Mark asked inquiring after his eye candy servant.

"No, not bad at all." Leon said, mesmerized by the view.

"She used to be the biggest bitch. She was constantly haranguing me, nagging me, and belittling me about every facet of my life. She never put out, never consoled, never even made a move to try and keep our relationship together. The entire dynamic of us, was solely built on her knowing I wouldn't try anything because I was too timid."

Leon downed a mouthful of beer. "I remember. It sounded a lot like my situation, but I remember her a lot more conservative."

"Maid, pull down your top and play with your boobs."

Mary looked at Mark with some apprehension, but saw that same implacable gaze. "Yes, Master."

Sighing deeply she lowered the elastic band of her blouse to under her breasts, took a boob in each hand, and started to handle them. This elicited soft sighs from her as she put on this pornographic show. She could feel herself liking it, and was scared for it.

"Now, she is my slave. She will do as I say, when I say."

Leon now was completely mesmerized by the display, "That's incredible! How?!"

"Magician never tells his tricks. But what if I told you, I could provide the same for you?"

Leon finally snapped out of his gaze and stared at Mark with a mixture of disbelief, and possibly hope. "Can you?!"

Mark smirked, "Anything is possible. What would you do?"

"I would owe you everything. I work so hard just to keep up with her expenses. She wasn't this bad when we were dating, but after the marriage she changed. I would set things right." This last bit he said with some grit.

"Mary, you can put them away now. Go and fetch Diane won't you." Mary sighed with relief and pulled the top back over her breasts and turned to walk away, "Yes, Master."

Before taking a step a piece of cheese fell to the floor in front of her. Knowing what to do, she leaned over, baring her frilly covered ass to the men, picked up the cheese and kept walking to the guest bedroom. It was just one more humiliation he put her through.

Diane was brought out, with a wide eyed look of fear on her face. She had been dressed in a Arabian slave outfit. It had a bra top that had some coins jangling over the top, the cups did little to hold her expansive bosoms covered. Below she wore what appeared to be a breach cloth, with a bikini style pair of underwear and fabric that draped over the front and back to cover, but just barely, her crotch and ass. She had bracelets around her wrists and ankles, each with a loop to which could be attached a chain for binding, and she had a collar with another ring attached to it for leash attachment as well. Currently, there were chains attached to the two ankle bracelets, allowing for movement, but not much. She also had a chain which went between the two wrists and up to the choker, and finally a chain attached to the choker by which Mary was pulling her in with.

Leon's eyes threatened to pop out of his head. He licked his lips with ill-concealed lust, and slowly stood up. Diane saw her husband and tried to regain some kind of control.

"You! Get me the fuck out of here right fucking now! If you don't, I swear you die an old bitter man never having had sex again! Do you fucking hear me?! Get me out of here!!"

"All you need to do is say a phrase, and she will be enslaved to you. Simply say Don't Install Any New Eves and it will be done."

Leon looked at Mark, then at Diane who looked at him with naked fear, then he said, "Don't Install Any New Eves."

"You fucking son of a ... " Diane's rant died even as she started, something clicked in her head and she was now completely motionless. Her eyes still showed the fear of her body no longer responding.

"Now give her a command." Mark encouraged.

Leon was still uncertain, but he had come too far, "Kiss my feet."

Diane gasped, and immediately dropped down to her knees and bent her face down all the way to the toes of Leon's boots. Then kissed each boot once, but didn't rise again. Her ass was elevated beautifully while covered with the silken fabric of the slave outfit. Though the silken material was very translucent and did little to hide anything.

Leon moved to sit on the sofa, stretched out his legs, and said, "Take off my boots and socks, then lick and rub my feet."

Diane crawled over to his feet, and did as she was told. The look of pure anguish and disgust were evident on her face as she tenderly and lovingly rubbed Leon's feet, licking between her toes and kissing his arches. Then she began to rub his arches as she sucked on each toe, slowly making it across. If you listened closely, you could hear her screaming during the attention. Leon let his head lull back, this was the best foot rub he had ever had.

Leon looked at her after she had had a go at both feet, and a wicked grin crossed his face. "Ya know sweety, when we were dating, one time you did something for me that showed how much you loved me. It was my birthday if I remember. Seven years later, you never did it again, I guess you figured you would never need to, huh?"

Even in her enslaved stupor, it was obvious to see the fear that was building up within her. "No! Not that! He wouldn't make me do that, would he?!"

"Give me the sloppiest, sluttiest blow job you can give me. Make sure you take me ALL the way in."

There was a small squeak that came from her, but she immediately leaned forward and pulled free Leon's rather impressive cock, which was unsurprisingly already rock hard. Diane leaned in and started to slowly and methodically lick his cock from his scrotum up to the tip of his head, only to go back down and repeat. She took his head into her mouth and stroked his dick with her left hand, then repeated the licking process again. Finally, after a couple of minutes of this, she readjusted herself completely standing on her legs while leaning over his lap, and plunged in, mouth wide, and Leon's cock completely disappeared. The squealing could still be heard, but it was muted by the sound of gagging. This must have added a new level of sensation as Leon, eyes shut tight, started moaning loudly. The tell-tell signs that he was done were obvious, and Diane's lips remained closed over his cock throughout. She swallowed, and proceeded to move her mouth as her tongue was no doubt cleaning the remaining surface area of any left over smegm.

"Now remember, all part of the programming is you can have her be just a mannequin."

"Stand up and be still." Immediately Diane stood ram rod straight and didn't move an inch, barely breathing. Which showed as her huge bosom jiggled at the top of her belly dancer style bustier.

Leon approached her and proceeded to tickle her sides, the fat of her love handles jiggling about. Again, a barely audible squeal came from her, but she did not move.

"Or you could release her, and see her act normal."

"Why would I want that?"

"I'd like it, because then when I take away her freedom it still feels fresh."

"That's a great idea!"

He took the chain and once again chained her wrists together, and took the longer chain and attached it to her choker. Then he put the chain under his foot, and said "You can be normal, but you can't move the chain from under my foot."

Diane tried with all her might to break free, she pulled with what she thought was all her might and twisted and squirmed on the floor. She tried to grab his foot, but couldn't close her hands.

"You son of a bitch! I'll kill you the first chance I get! You can't get away with this! How dare you make me do something so fucking disgusting! You fucking pig!"

"Suck on your thumb."

And just like that she started sucking on her thumb, unable to pull it out or say anything intelligible with the digit inserted. "Come on Honey, let's go home. I had to park a little down the street, so we'll need to walk a ways."

Diane looked up in terror and the realization that she was about to be paraded through the neighborhood in this costume, but she was powerless to hold back and started following.

Chapter 9 -- We Meet Kitty

Shortly after, Janet came down with Karen, who was now dressed in an adorable pink and white dress that made her look like a six year old girl, pigtails, frilly socks, and Mary Jane shoes. She was also carrying several more outfits over her arm, and Janet's purse in her other hand.

"Me and my new dolly are going to have lots of fun. You completely delivered."

Mark raised an eyebrow, "I did, didn't I?"

"I'm true to my word. Do you want to do it now?"

"I would love to." Mark could not hide his grin.

Mark led the way into the guest bedroom, once again fully furnished thanks to his ever present maid. He turned to her as she had followed in, and he reached over and pulled down her skirt. She looked away, but didn't move to prevent him. Then he grabbed her jaw and pulled her face to look at him. Though she towered almost six inches over him in the heels, she still nonetheless felt in complete obeisance to him. He drew her face down, and kissed her deeply, parting her mouth and letting his tongue explore her mouth. As he did, his left hand breached her panty line and slid down, starting to rub the smooth mound that was emanating heat like a radiator, yet sopping wet. Mary's breath hitched, and the fact she was being seen like this was almost too much to bear.

"Mary, go get Janet ready."

Mary caught her breath, and whispered, "Yes, Master."

She walked over to Janet and knelt in front of her. Reaching up with trembling hands, she unbuttoned Janet's jeans, and pulled them down, exposing her dark blue boy shorts. As Mary helped Janet get out of her pants, and shoes, she then reached up and began petting Janet through her panties. Janet sucked in a sharp breath and pushed Mary's face deep into her love mound, and just as suddenly pulled her away.

"No, not you." She lay on the bed and said to Karen, "Kitty, come here and take my panties off."

At that Karen went over and pulled Janet's underwear off. Once they had cleared, she said, "Now dive in there with your tongue, and don't come out until I tell you."

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers