Master Controller Act 03: Maximization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Karen immediately put her face into Janet's pussy and began licking. A small scream could just be made out from the girl imprisoned in her own body. Janet's mouth parted and her eyes shut, as her back arched up and her body started to quake. She let lose a scream of pure ecstasy, but didn't order "Kitty" off yet. Within a few more moments, Janet came again.

After the second orgasm, she pushed her sex doll away, and Karen's glistening face came out. Before Mark got up, he pushed Mary to Karen, and said, "go have a good time." Then he crawled on to the bed and easily penetrated Janet's awaiting tunnel with his pulsing rod. Janet had heard about him from Karen, who of course had heard from Mary. She was expecting a very small penis, and was very surprised by the large member that now entered her. She let out a moan at the breaching of her entrance.

Off to the side, where they both could see, Mary was kissing Karen. "Kitty, play with your friend."

Immediately, Karen turned to Mary and took her, they were kissing passionately, and their hands were roaming up and down each other. The intimacy of it was so hot for both of them that they were both quick to finish. It was time to rearrange. He told Janet to get up, and then directed Mary to lie down on the bed. She did, and then felt Mark come over and pull her panties down. It was so swollen from so much attention, and her love juice was flowing out. She blushed a deep crimson as Mark parted her legs.

Mark looked to Janet and suggested "Kitty" keep going. Janet commanded her slave, and Karen's face was deeply entrenched in the second pussy she had ever eaten out in her life. Mary gasped aloud, and her whole body was starting to quiver.

Mark, ever the gentleman, offered his hand to Janet, and helped her climb up on the bed, and slowly lower her cum filled snatch to Mary's face. Mary grabbed Janet's legs and ass, and quickly went to work slurping and sucking like her life depended on it. Her orgasm was like an earthquake ripping through her. Her ass left the bed and her body tensed as the climax lit every muscle fiber with blissful agony. She screamed into Janet's pussy, giving her her fourth powerful orgasm of the day, and she squirted her climax all over Karen's face. The fluid spraying out the sides of her mouth, and up her nose, but she was still under the command to stay face in.

In the meantime, Mark positioned himself behind Karen, lifted her pretty pink skirt, pulled down the kiddy style Hello Kitty panties, and proceeded to penetrate Karen's ass. It took several attempts to get all his girth in her extremely tight, virgin entrance, but quickly Mark came for the third time, Janet for the fifth, Mary for the first, and Karen did not.

As a final note, Mark had Mary lick Karen's asshole clean, and Mary then came for the second time, licking and sucking out every last drop of his seed from her ass. Still Karen was denied.

Chapter 10 -- Ride the Stick

Janet thanked Mark for the amazing time, and for the gift that would keep giving, "I think my daughter is really going to enjoy her life sized dress up doll that will HAVE to play with her. I'll see about getting more outfits, but I'll let my daughter choose, she'll be so cute. Show everyone how cute you are."

Karen immediately put on a big grin, extended her arms out and spun around quickly shouting a "WEEE" as she did, giving everyone an easy view of her pink hello kitty underwear underneath as the skirt twirled upwards. Mark and Janet laughed, as Janet made her exit, Karen following behind.

Then Mark turned towards the last victim, Xavier. He had been frozen in place since this whole ordeal had started. He looked frightfully around, sweat beaded on his brow.

"Why don't you stand up Xavier?"

Xavier immediately stood at attention. Mark motioned to Mary, who was now back in uniform, and she knelt in front of Xavier. As with the last people, she reached up, unbuckled his slacks, and pulled down his pants and underwear in one motion. The sudden chill air caused interesting sensations and Xavier found himself getting hard.

"Well, look at that. Someone's having a good time. I got you some clothes that will fit your ... 'personality' better. Did you wanna see?"

Mary had finished stripping Xavier of all his clothing, and then stood up and went to gather a bag that he had noticed before. From it, a ridiculous pair of leather shorts, much too small to be decent, were extracted, and laid carefully on the coffee table in front of him. Then a neon pink tank top with the words "FIERCE AND FABULOUS" on the front. It looked short. Finally, a bright pink thong that looked different than a woman's thong for some reason, was pulled out too.

"Xavier, I've always felt bad for you, hiding who you truly are. I feel like if you're gay, you should be proud of it. Don't you think so?"

Xavier continued to stare wide eyed at the clothes, a small sound could just be heard as he tried to scream in protest. While Xavier had actually had thoughts that strayed to that side, he was determined to be a good Christian boy. He had had many flings with varying women and planned on many more. The idea of any kind of activity in that fashion was beyond unfathomable.

"I know you have a lot of history and culture keeping you from truly expressing yourself, that's why you have me. Mary, bend him over please."

Mary stood up, and bent him at the waist until he was at a right angle. Then she reached around and grabbed both cheeks of his and separated them. He could feel her fingers near the entrance to his hole.

"Now Xavier, this is something you yourself are going to need to get used to, so why don't I let You take care of this?"

Then, completely apart from what he wanted to be doing, he felt his hand grip something about an inch wide and circular, like a pole, but made of a rubber like material. He felt his arm angle up and his wrist turn in towards his now exposed ass, and he realized in horror what he was holding. The pressure at his back entrance was great, and excruciatingly slowly he felt the pressure move further up. With no end in sight he continued pushing the dildo up his ass, a strange cool gooey feeling that he realized was lubrication, filling his anal cavity. After an eternity, his hand reached the base, gripped and pushed.

"Great job! You got a whole 6 inches up there! You should be proud. That's quite an accomplishment for your first time. Now come sit down on this wooden stool."

Xavier awkwardly stood as much as he was able, and walked/hobbled over to the wooden stool mentioned. Nothing special about it, it had a flat surface and no cushioning on the seat. Xavier, still naked, hoisted himself up on the bottom bar and dropped his rump on the seat, that's when he heard the suction cup seal.

"Good. Now up. Not too much. Good. Now down."

Horrified realization came in like a wave over Xavier as he realized he was fucking his own ass. It hurt. But what was worse, the pain was exquisite! Mark handed him another dildo, about the same size, and Xavier took it and started gulping it down his throat, back and forth.

"Now, from now on, you will be a "Bottom". I want you to go home, and practice. If you aren't working, or sleeping, you're practicing. If you're out and about, or at work, you'll insert this plug up your ass. Do you understand? Twist your nipples if you do."

Immediately, Xavier reached up and with the index and thumb of each hand grabbed his nipples and twisted. More exquisite pain.

"Good. If you don't, you will automatically wear this outfit to the nearest gay bar, and blow ten men and get fucked by five." Mark didn't tell him that after a week, he would be doing it anyway. "Do you understand? If you do sit up higher and drop harder."

Xavier's legs pushed up to almost the very edge of the dildo, only to give out and let him fall with full force back on the impaling device.

"Excellent. I'll continue to send clothes your way to keep your wardrobe full of options."

Tears escaped Xavier's eyes. His hands were already growing tired pulling the dildo out and pushing it back in. His legs were burning with the constant lifting and dropping, but his body wouldn't stop.

Chapter 11 -- Follow Ups

Mark dropped by Leon's place a couple of days later. Diane was still in a harem slave outfit, but different than the one she was originally wearing. The one Mark put her in had shoulder straps for the bra, while this one tied behind her neck. She approached Mark, and knelt before him offering to remove his shoes. He walked in to find a very happy Leon, sitting on his own sofa, wearing loose fitting shorts.

Mark sat next to him, and watched as Diane crawled to in front of Leon, pulled out his dick, untied the strap behind her neck to let her breasts free, and wrapped them around Leon's ridged penis. Slowly she starting moving up and down his rod, occasionally adding her own saliva to lubricate the experience. As the penis stuck out from the tops of her breasts, she gently gave it loving kisses. She didn't build speed, this was simply an act of soothing pleasure for her master.

"I never got to thank you for fixing her for me."

"It was my pleasure, I saw a bro in need and knew I needed to help."

"Still, let me lend her to you for the day. She can be very "attentive" when commanded to be."

The look Diane gave could have peeled paint.

"I'd appreciate it. We'll have tons of fun. I'll call you when I'm ready for her."

"Sounds like a plan."

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers