Master Controller Act 05: Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
223 Followers

Then he told her to mount him. She released his rock hard staff and repositioned herself so her legs rested to either side of him. Once she was lined up, she let herself descend onto him. He filled her all the way, and yet he still had more to sheath.

She bounced up and down to fulfill her "coaching" of him, hoping it would just end. What made the whole issue worse, was how incredibly good it felt. Despite herself, she came, hard, and he still wasn't done. She kept riding him as the aftershocks refused to subside, overlapped by another powerful orgasm. By the time he had finally erupted inside her, she had come 6 times, each one overlapping the last. Mark watched her spasm and tremble while still atop him, she was resting her hands on him and had collapsed into him.

After a 10 count, he was hard again, and Nela was powerless to stop him from starting to rhythmically thrust and pull time after time again as he repositioned her into dog position. Nela, as much as she was distressed at the thought of the ecstatic tormenting not ending, she found herself longing for that sensation to wash over as nothing had ever before.

Thanks to Mark's own nanites, he had fully recovered and was going for round two. He reveled in the Nela's facial expressions in the mirror by the sofa as she was getting lost in the pure blissful sensation all over again. Not only had he torn down her reputation, not only had he whored her out, but now he was making her enjoy the torture. The overwhelming power of it all filled his mind and he forcefully came again. Nela had already lost track of how many times she had cum, but it was more than ever before.

He pushed her off of him, having had his fun, and she collapsed on the floor next to the sofa, her skirt still ridden up and covering nothing, semen oozing out of her raw pussy. It seemed to have swelled quite a bit, no doubt from extended use. He'd mention to Crystal to lessen the amount of appointments she would need to entertain daily.

As a final gesture, he stepped up to her, removed her thong, and wiped the juices and fluids coating his dick, then balled it up and left it in her mouth as he walked out of the room, and home for the day.

Chapter 6 -- Getting to Know Tessa

Around 7 pm that same day, Mark and Crystal drove into the apartment complex of the Company employee known as Tessa. Tessa wasn't aware that Mark had dropped a subliminal message into her subconscious to order delivery food, but she had. As the delivery guy ran up the stairs, Mark and Crystal followed behind. They heard the delivery guy offer the food and ask for the funds. They then heard her give the funds, at which point Mark called out, "Hold the door, 'If You Please'."

The door didn't close. The delivery guy turned abruptly and saw Mark and Crystal coming up, then looked a little more intently at Crystal. Mark asked him how much she had tipped. The amount was just under 10%.

"Oh, that's not nearly enough, am I right?" the guy nodded sullenly, "Well tell you what. We're going to have a party here in about an hour, so how about you be a 'Good Boy' and bring three of your friends at 8, and she'll be sure to give you a bit more then. Sound alright?"

The delivery guy immediately brightened, for some reason this sounded like the greatest idea ever. He heartily agreed and ran off to finish his deliveries and end his shift.

Mark gestured and Crystal walked in, Mark following. Tessa was in her apartment at the front door, her hand extended and gripping the door knob. Her knuckles were white and trembling at the effort of trying to close the door, but not able to.

As she stood there, Mark stepped and admired what would be his latest conquest. She was wearing a comfortable t-shirt with some unknown logo on it, jeans that fit her body tightly showing fit thighs, taut buttocks, and thick socks. She looked ready for binge watching a season of some calm romantic comedy over her take out Chinese.

Mark reached up her tee shirt, and felt her bare breasts, not encumbered by a bra. They were wonderful, perky and upright. Then he reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled down the zipper. A pair of soft purple cotton panties greeted him. He reached and felt her smooth mound completely free of hair or stubble, she must take care of herself regularly.

Though her body was frozen, her eyes were free of the control, and looked around anxiously. Her brows were furrowed, and her breathing was noticeably increasing in speed.

He reached around her waist, and pulled her in the apartment a little more. In the process, Mark gently kicked the front door closed. Crystal pulled on her arms, and had them reaching for the sky. As this was done, Mark gently pulled at the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Crystal then reached the pants waistband and started wriggling them down until all that was left were her brief style cotton panties and white thick socks.

Tessa was noticeably agitated, her breathing was fast and erratic, and her eyes were darting back and forth willing herself to move even a muscle. It was for naught. She remained as frozen in place as a mannequin, and as Mark's hands explored her body, there was nothing she could do but bare it. What was worse, is for some reason her body seemed especially sensitive since the conference room. Whereas she may have been able to simply ignore the probing hands of this perverted deviant, now however, every glancing brush of his fingers sent thrills up her spine and down to her now wet pussy.

"Crystal, this ensemble just won't do."

"No, Master."

"She'll definitely need a change of clothing."

"Yes, Master."

"Why don't we move to her bedroom and see what she has available?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Master."

So Mark picked her up and took her to her bedroom. Then he stood her facing a wall, but unable to see anything that they were doing. She heard various drawers of her dresser be opened, and then closed, with a chorus of "ooh" and "aah"s following. Occasionally she heard an "Oh No", and thuds that could only represent clothing falling to the floor.

At random times, she might feel a piece of fabric get pushed up to the front or the back of her body, but with no way to move her head she was unable to see what it was they were doing.

Then she heard the sounds travel to her closet. She heard the scraping noises of hangers moving to and fro, and the sound of clothing hitting the floor. Shoes being extracted, and set aside or tossed in this ever growing pile. This absolute violation made her feel so exposed and vulnerable, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes, and she hated herself for the sentiment of weakness.

Growing up the youngest of sisters, all prettier than her and aware of it, she needed to be tough. She was all too aware that her face wasn't striking, or even that pretty, so she made up for it by working out all the right muscles to tone and shape her body. Then to distract from her plain looking mug, she wore form fitting clothes so everyone around would see her beauty she worked so hard to shape. She had always kept people at arm's length and had never dropped her defenses. She had had a dalliance here and there, but never anything serious. The only one you could trust was yourself. But now this fat creep was moving around her intimate things and touching and exposing her in the most brutal of ways. She wanted the nightmare to end.

"Well Tessa, Crystal and I have come up with a number of options we think would work best. If you could be patient just a little bit longer, we're going to need to see how they actually fit on you to settle the matter at hand. If you have a problem with that, just say so ..." Of course, no sound left her mouth. "Good! Now we don't want to ruin surprise, so ..."

At that, a piece of fabric was pulled over her eyes and tied in place. Now she was completely blinded on top of paralyzed. She felt varying fabrics get pulled up her arms, and down her stomach, and up her legs. She wasn't sure which pair of hands were Mark's, and which were Crystal's. Often her nipples were caressed, her pussy brushed with a finger, or her ass groped. Her arms and legs were bent and formed into various postures, some reminiscent of modeling in vogue magazines, others much more pornographic. Some she had her arms up and over her head, and other times, resting on her waist. While other times, her own hands were formed to cup her breasts and push them together, or pulled back to grope her own butt.

The worst one, she was wearing a flimsy top she didn't recognize, and was bent over at the waist, her legs were bent further than shoulder length apart, and her hands were put between her legs and pushed against her mums. Her mouth was left somewhat agape. She could only imagine the slutty profile she was presenting.

"Tessa, you're actually very photogenic, did you know that?"

Photogenic?! Were they taking pictures?! She didn't think this could get any worse.

"I mean right now, you look so fuckable, 'No Offense'. In fact ..."

At that, she was bent down to what felt like a right angle by the manicured hands of Crystal, and those same hands reached up and parted her mouth much wider. Suddenly a fleshy rod parted her mouth even more and her lips felt the meaty flesh of Mark's manhood enter, and tasted the tip on her tongue.

He was massive, and she was furious that this asshole would dare violate her in such a manner. She had never done this in her life, but had seen her fair share. This penis was stretching her jawline painfully, and jutting in and out of her throat making her gag. At one point, he pushed deep inside her throat, and left it there. She began to panic that she might suffocate while helpless to do anything about it, when he pulled it back out. Her breathing was rapid, but that was all the indication she was allowed to show that she had almost choked to death on his dick. He knew exactly what she was going through, and it made her even madder how little regard he had for her.

She thought the horror had ended, when suddenly she felt her body being pivoted on one foot. She was being turned. Then she felt a soft surface against the cheek of her turned head, and her arms were repositioned to splay in front of her. They also felt the soft surface, and that's when she realized she had been bent over her own bed. Her underwear was pulled down, exposing her to whoever, and then she felt the same intrusive sensation, but this time between her lower lips. Humiliation at the position, anger at the injustice, and pure frustration at not being able to do anything about it, clashed with the greatest indignity of all, she was enjoying it. He stretched her widely, and uncomfortably, but, she was enraged to admit, not as uncomfortably as she wished. For some unknown reason the whole ordeal had actually turned her on, and she was dripping wet down there. He entered her easily, and began to piston his way to her first orgasm. It didn't take long. He kept going for God only knows how long, driving her crazier and crazier as the climaxes began to burst inside her like fireworks, one after the other, and each outshining the last. She had lost track of how many orgasms he had given her, and hated him so much for how wonderfully, blissfully amazing they felt.

Still, he kept going. Several times he smacked her ass, called her a whore, and even pulled on her short straight hair, all to demean her more. Finally, after an eternity, she felt his member engorge in her pussy and release shot, after shot, after shot of thick creamy jizz into her. This ignited the strongest climax yet, and despite the paralysis she was able to let loose a low whine that no doubt would have been an ear piercing shriek of orgasmic ecstasy.

She was so relieved that it was over, she could have cried. Her blind fold was removed, and she was stood up and faced her bedroom mirror. She was wearing her very short denim mini-skirt with her white thong underneath. She was able to see the elastic waistband of the thong pulled up to her hips easily seen protruding from beneath the hip hugging skirt which barely covered anything at all. On top, she had a pink tube top that a friend had bought her as a gag, but that she had never intended on wearing. She was sat down on a wooden chair in front of the mirror, and Crystal sat in front of her and began to apply heavy handed makeup. She could feel the semen in her vagina squishing around, and then saw Mark come up behind her and reach down, splitting her legs apart and start petting. The other hand was entertaining itself by reaching up and inside her tube top and playing with her nipple. She tried to ignore the sensations flooding her body, but as before her body was too sensitive to not take notice of it.

While Crystal applied whore's makeup to her face, she came again. This was showcased by her breathing increasing, increasing, then suddenly holding and she exhaled long and silently.

"You look so pretty when you wear these clothes. They make you seem more ... approachable. Don't they Crystal."

"Yes, Master, very much more approachable."

"Now, Crystal and I have set some outfits up for you already, and they are clearly marked for which day of the week you're supposed to wear them. 'If You Please', make sure you put them on here at home, then go to work, and don't be late. I'm hoping that this experience will help you be more personable in the office. We're all a team, after all."

She came again as his attentions to her continued.

Chapter 7 -- Mannequin

Crystal finished Tessa's makeup, and she looked like a cheap hooker trying to make a buck. She was even wearing the FM stiletto heels she had bought but never worn, since she didn't want to give the wrong impression to anyone. She saw this as Crystal finished the deep red nail polish on her fingers and toes.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Her eyes went wide. Who could be here? Would they see her like this? Would they help?

Mark went to open the door, and she heard a chorus of male voices in her living room. They were loud, and raucous, and in her home!

"Alright, alright guys. The fun will start soon enough. Now, she likes to play a game called "Mannequin", where she won't move or say anything, so it'll be up to you to see if you can make her break character. So be 'Good Boys' and have all the fun you want with her. You'll have 2 hours. Crystal!"

Crystal got up, and lifted Tessa to a standing position. She stared into Tessa's pleading, tearing eyes in the mirror, and gently reached over and licked a tear off her face. Then she dragged her out to the living room, stood her up, pushed her hip out, and put one hand on the jutting hip, the other on the back of her head. Then to complete the nightmare, Mark reached over and pulled her lips into a wide smile.

The men stood before her and gawked openly, admiring her like a dog would a steak. Noticeable bulges straining their pants. They were all younger 20s, all men, all poorer and filthy, and all horny. Her breathing quickened again, and Mark turned with Crystal and left.

At exactly 10 PM, Mark let himself in with his new copy of the keys to Tessa's front door. The guys had obviously blown their loads and were now just torturing Tessa. She was completely naked, lying on the floor, completely spread eagle. They appeared to be tickling under her arms, the bottom of her feet, and another one had found the stash of sex toys Mark had found in her dresser and were utilizing them to their fullest. Apparently, they had taken his challenge to make her break character to heart.

"Alright guys, be 'Good Boys' and head home. Fun is over."

They all got up, fairly non-plussed and left after getting dressed. They had had their fun. Mark walked over and shoved her discarded light purple cotton briefs in her open mouth, then closed it.

"Tessa, why don't you get up and shake it off, 'If You Please'."

Her body was freed, and the blood curling scream that issued from her throat was unfortunately muffled by the underwear that had been shoved into her mouth. Her body convulsed, reliving the entire night again, and finally free to do something about it, tried to flinch, and shake, and move and flail in every direction all at once.

"Crystal will help you bathe. Keep in mind, I expect a much "warmer" Tessa tomorrow for work."

At that he left, but Crystal stayed behind.

Chapter 8 -- Update on Xavier

Later that night, he went to visit Xavier. About ten days had passed since he had last talked with him, and he was not disappointed. Xavier answered the door in a Neon green tutu and crop top that read "SPANK ME" in large white letters. Mark let himself inside where were all manner of toys and implements for a sexually active gay man, several suction cup dildos attached to varying walls at varying levels of height, exercise equipment that focused on the legs and butt, and a sex swing. Most had been provided by Mark, but he hadn't seen the whole ensemble. While he was looking around, he was pleased to see Xavier had immediately taken position on a stool with a dildo sticking up from it, and was working another one that had been attached to the wall with his mouth.

"Have you gotten out at all?"

Xavier peeled his lips from the dildo for just long enough to say, "No." with great indignation.

"Well, that's going to change. From now on, I want you to go out and "meet" new people. At least twice a week. Have some fun, and make sure to give them a good time. I'm also going to give you one more instruction. You have to be fucked at least once every week."

Xavier looked at him with astonished horror, but already he could feel the need arising in him to have his ass filled to the brim with a big fat dick, and shoot a load deep up him. He knew he wouldn't feel whole until this was done.

"But I'm a nice guy. Finish exercising for another ten minutes, and after this, you'll only need to exercise an hour a day. Not necessarily all at the same time."

Mark smiled at him and then let himself out, but may have forgotten to close the door. On the way out, he mentioned to a tall African American gentleman that was coming out of the elevator that he thought he heard a weird noise from that apartment. As the elevator door closed, he caught a glimpse of the kindly gentleman go to investigate.

His work here was done.

Chapter 9 -- Early to Rise

The next morning Claire tried her best to beat the system. She put on the ridiculous costume and felt even more humiliated for putting it on. It took several minutes last night just to pull the plug out, and now it was taking her several tries to work up the nerve to put it back in. The harness around her head was so uncomfortable that she opted to not put it on until she got there. It was 6:30 in the morning when she left, and she got to the Company parking lot at 6:49. She figured getting in an hour early, she might be able to quickly finish her duty in the CEO's bathroom and get back to her office before anyone saw her. Sadly, Mark had thought of everything.

She got out of her car, a large trench coat surrounding her body and outfit, but the moment she stepped off of the parking lots asphalt she immediately removed the trench coat and got on all fours. Now that she was on Company property the conditioning had kicked in. The shock would have normally made her scream, but instead she squealed like a pig.

She quickly crawled on all fours to the front door, and then tried to open the door, but before she could reach for the handle, her hands automatically grabbed the harness and affixed it to her head, pulling up her nostrils. She tried again to open the door, but it wouldn't open. Her badge was in her purse which she had dropped with her coat. So she crawled back and tried to reach out, but her hand wouldn't respond like a hand. Panicking, she quickly reached down with her face to open the purse, and managed to find her ID badge and pull it out with her teeth, then quickly crawled back to the front door. Not having any time telling devices, she had no idea of how much time had passed, she reached the door and tried to hoist herself up on the wall and swipe her card. It took a couple of tries, but she finally heard the familiar beep of the reader reading her card, and immediately tried to open the door. It still wouldn't budge. She tried a few more times, but to no avail. She heard some noises off in the distance, and turned to see a few employees approaching, her eyes went wide and she tried to find a route of escape, but everywhere she looked she saw people coming up.

zeegee7
zeegee7
223 Followers