Master Controller Act 05: Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the employees showed up, they all saw the spectacle of Claire the Hotheaded Bitchy supervisor dressed like a pig, showcasing her rolls of fat, crawling on her hands and knees and squealing like a pig. They all started laughing at her, and she was oinking up a storm, trying to find some means to escape this indignity. That's when Crystal walked up.

She looked like she owned the place, with an expensive looking ensemble of low cut blouse, and tight pencil skirt that hugged her vivacious body erotically. She stopped in front of her former supervisor with a malicious grin, and an arched eyebrow. She was going to have fun with this.

"Oh, Piggy what's wrong? Can't get in the building?"

SQUEEEE!! Everybody laughed.

"I know Piggy, you're so excited to lick the Bosses bathroom clean you tried to get here early. But Piggy, you need supervision, that's why you can't go in until someone is here to let you in."

Oink oink Squee!

"That's right, Piggy. I know you want to show off for all the Company employees what a pretty pig you are. But duty first." She reached for the door and paused, then looked down at Piggy and said, "Oh, I can't deny you. Roll on your back Piggy."

Claire stared at Crystal, at first confused. Roll on your back? What did she expect her to do? Then it occurred to her, she wanted her to roll on her back like an animal! Well fuck that!

Crystal's glare became steely, "Piggy, you need to be a good sow, or I'll have to tell the boss what a bad Piggy you're being. You wouldn't like that, would you?"

Claire couldn't imagine that Mark could make her life any worse, but she wasn't ready to find out, so she slowly tilted to the right, and rolled on her back. Crystal continued to wait, impatience growing in her eyes, and Claire lifted her arms and legs like an animal on its back.

"Good Piggy!" and Crystal started to rub her belly. Making it ripple in waves of blubber that were impossible to miss with her too tight leotard she was forced to wear. A couple of the employees got in on the action and leaned down to rub her belly. Some of the guys grabbed her boobs and massaged them emphatically, causing sensations deep in her pussy she couldn't ignore. One of the girls started petting her pussy and commented loudly on the heat and wetness she was coming into contact with.

The same woman realized that the crotch unbuttoned and opened up her glistening mons for everyone to see. Multiple sets of hands began to penetrate her with several fingers at once, and while the feeling was driving her to a natural, if not powerful, female orgasm, she was still not allowed to moan like a normal natural female. Instead she continued to squeal and oink, louder and louder, until finally she peaked at the constant, overwhelming attention. SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!! She screamed out as the orgasm overtook her, and her trembling body presented a new show to the onlookers as the fat continued to ripple.

Crystal delicately stepped up, wiped her vagina with a wet wipe, and snapped the crotch closed again.

"Okay, Piggy, enough play. It is now time to work." And she went inside the Company, expecting Claire to follow after.

Many employees would hear of the event and want their own time to play with the Company Pig. What was worse was after the "play session" there would always be a mess needed cleaning up, and she was the pig that was supposed to do it. So after being forced to cum for an additional time, she had long since lost count, her leotard would be closed again, and she would be back on all fours licking up her own arousal juices off of the floor.

Often times, the juices would get mixed with her own tears.

Chapter 10 -- Only the Beginning

Everything was going perfectly to plan. Mark could feel the power swelling him from within. But, he wasn't done, this was only the beginning. He got with Crystal and began to set further plans into motion. He already had the plots of land in the local towns, as well as the "ear" of the prominent figures of those towns. He did not expect any resistance.

He decided to survey his future kingdom and visited one of the larger towns. In truth, they were little more than small communities with a few business and churches establishing a central street. Each town had 2 main streets that ran perpendicular to each other, and then a series of neighborhoods behind and around the businesses. In the center of the 3 towns, was the Company.

To the east of the Company was Easton divided by a 2 lane state highway. Most of the "fancier" locales were in Easton, such as fine dining restaurants and the like. Many of the Company staff went there for lunch, dinner and coffee.

To the west was a slightly larger town, Weston, where Mark had built up his nanite manufacturing plant. It was an industrial town mostly, but with a smattering of lower income residences. Currently, the men were at work during the first shift of the day, all hard at work thanks to a little extra "management" on Mark's part. He didn't really know the workers by name, but on one occasion he had seen one of the worker's get dropped off by, what he assumed, was his gorgeous wife.

After a little investigation, he discovered the worker lived in Weston itself, near the factory he worked at, and lived with his wife and his 22 year old daughter who worked at the town diner. Mark had seen the daughter too, and had had many an impure thought about her as well.

Now whereas he didn't know most of his employees, they all knew him, and all felt the need to extend him proper respect. This often extended to their immediate families. So when Mark knocked on the worker's house door, and his wife answered it, she was surprised by the visit, but immediately extended every courtesy to her husband's Boss.

Mark sat down comfortably on the sofa in their small living room. It was comfortably furnished, but not lavishly. The furniture was well worn, and lived in. Her name, Mark came to find out was Yvonne. She was in her later thirties more than likely, but looked like she had gone to great lengths to keep herself looking good. She was wearing a well fitted blouse of a lovely purple shade, and a cute pair of jeans that held her butt up in a firm and perky manner. Her hair was longer, reaching down to between her shoulder blades and it was naturally, and delightfully, curly. She offered coffee and tea, and served pastries like a proper housewife should, and then sat in the chair across the coffee table, daintily crossing her legs in a most becoming style.

"So, sir, to what do we owe the honor?"

"Oh, I thought it prudent to visit some of my employee's homes, see where they come from. I'm ever striving to be a better boss, you know."

"Of course, sir. Well we're happy to have you, but Victor won't be home for several more hours."

"I know, I really came to get to know you and your daughter a little better. Where is ...?"

"Virginia? She should be home shortly." Yvonne answered, a little perplexed, not knowing why he was asking after their daughter.

"Do you work out a lot?" Mark asked forwardly.

Yvonne was taken aback, thinking the question somewhat private, but still she couldn't get Victor in trouble, "Y-yes, at least 4 times a week. I usually run every morning if I can."

"You look good for someone with a 20 year old daughter, but it's hard to tell with all those clothes blocking the way." She blushed fiercely, and started to try and cave in on herself in a vain attempt at maintaining decency, but Mark wasn't having it. "why don't' you take them off?"

Then he leaned back and waited. Yvonne was appalled. How could he come into her house and ask such a thing of her?!

"Excuse me?! How dare you!"

Mark sighed, "I see. Well I thought that the wife of my employee would be more accommodating, but if not, I really don't have any further use of his service." At this statement he began to stand up.

Suddenly Yvonne panicked. She couldn't let her husband get fired, he was the primary money provider and they couldn't know when he'd get another job, "Wait!"

Mark stopped and looked at her expectantly. "Yes?"

She stood up and reached for the bottom of her blouse to pull it off. "Slowly" he commanded, and she marshalled herself to control her trembling hands. She slowly pulled the blouse up and over her head, exposing her pretty white bra with lace trim, lavender flower design and black bows attached to the shoulder straps, and between the cups, and laid it gingerly on the chairs back behind her. Mark smiled, pleased, and sat back down. Then he motioned towards her legs.

She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled down on the zipper, then she slowly pulled the jeans down. For the first time, she hated the restricting pants that made her swing her hips left and right to be able to shimmy out of them. She was sure her "guest" was enjoying the show. She wasn't wearing any shoes, so she stepped out of the jeans, folded them, and put them on top of the blouse. This in turn exposed her white and lavender panties, with a tiny black bow at the front, and lace trim around the band. She had been wearing this set of lingerie for Victor who worked so hard to provide for them, this was supposed to be HIS treat.

Mark eyed her with ill covered hunger. Then he held up his index finger and made a slow circling motion, requesting she turn around slowly. She did, and felt so demeaned doing it. She finished her full turn and came back around facing her husband's Boss. She saw a very noticeable bulge between his legs, straining the material of his tailored grey slacks.

She tried to cover her shame by crossing her arms when Mark said, "Yvonne, please don't hide such beauty." Reluctantly she dropped her arms to their sides.

"Can I put my clothes back on now, Sir?"

"Back on? That's very disrespectful, since you've caused this discomfort for me. The least you could do is take care of it." He punctuated with a slight thrust of his pelvic bone.

She couldn't believe this was happening, but her husband really needed the job. They needed the income, they needed him to keep working at the plant. She looked down and continued her internal struggle, but knew she would need to give in. And while this internal monologue raged on, Mark used one foot to push the coffee table further away. Yvonne gave in.

She approached him tentatively and knelt down before his presented manhood. She opened his pants and reached in, then she felt it. She gasped sharply. She only gripped it, and couldn't believe what her hand was gripping. Then she pulled it out, and her breathing became erratic. It was huge, and growing! He was getting hard from the power trip, but almost shot the moment he saw her face. He had lived his entire life being a source of disdain and disgust for most women, causing them to gasp in shock and laugh at him, and now he was taking their breath away.

Then he grabbed her head and pulled her closer. Reluctantly, she first tried to purse her lips, but then parted them to allow his tip into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, and began producing more saliva to let it drip down. She used her right hand to make up the difference. After about 5 minutes, he reached out and stopped her. He motioned for her to stand up and then reached up and pulled her panties down. He then pulled her hips forward and she straddled to either side of him. Before descending, he reached around, and unsnapped her bra, letting her beautiful breasts be exposed. Then, he let her to drop down.

His penis filled her so totally she could hardly breathe. She hadn't even taken in half of him, and already she was pushed to the edge. She continued her descent, lower and lower, and the completeness she felt wiped her mind. There was no more Victor, no more considering the violation, just the hunger.

"I want you to hold off on cumming until I say, 'If You Please'."

She felt something, a switch inside her, flip. She didn't know what it meant, but it didn't matter. She began bouncing up and down on his pole, the raw friction, and the feeling of power that he emanated were driving her crazy. But something was wrong. No matter how much she pumped his cock, his large, full, hard cock, she wasn't climaxing. She knew herself, with all that was happening she should have climaxed more than once, but it wasn't happening. She rode him harder, and faster, and Mark was loving it. As Mark drew to his peak, with the crazy sex starved MILF trying to beat her body into an orgasm, he whispered a word just as he ejaculated, "Cum".

Her mind exploded.

Chapter 10 -- Like Mother, Like Daughter

Virginia got home after her shift at the diner. She was a beautiful 22 year old woman, with long straight reddish brown hair, and soft almost olive skin. She had a lithe body that curved beautifully. She, like her mother, enjoyed running and taking care of herself.

Currently she was wearing the diner uniform, black pants and a button down white shirt. She kicked off her tennis shoes that were starting to wear out. She was tired and she smelled like fried food.

As she walked in the house, there was a weird air around her, a strange sense. She dismissed it and headed to her room. Once she opened the door, however, there was someone already in there, a man. She didn't recognize him at first. He wore an expensive suit, but he was shorter, had a belly, and wasn't very attractive. Then she recognized him! Her dad's Boss! What was he doing in her room?

"Hello ... can I help you?"

"I think you can. Your mother has helped me too. I'm hoping you were taught the same level of respect."

She looked at him with apprehension, "I'll do what I can, of course, sir. What is it I can help with?"

"Well for starters I need you to lose the uniform. I can't get in the mood while you're dressed like that."

She gaped. Was he serious? How did he think he could just come into HER room and ask that of her?! Then she heard the door close, and she turned and saw her mother, wearing a very sexy lingerie set. She stared at her mother, shocked that her discreet mother would just bare herself like that in front of a strange man.

"Do as he says, Ginny."

"Mom?! You can't be serious?"

"Your father needs the job. WE need your father to keep his job. Don't jeopardize that. Do as he says. Now!"

Virginia flinched, but she still wasn't about to give in so easily. She shook her head fiercely back and forth, refusing to give in. Then, her mother reached over and grabbed her by her long pony tail. Violently dragging her to the bed, she pushed her down and Virginia was slammed face first into her down filled comforter. Then she felt fingers at her waist, reaching into the band of her pants and yanking harshly down. She tried to kick at first, but the pants acted as shackles limiting her movement. She rolled to her back and used her hands to cover her now exposed bright red thong she was wearing.

Unfortunately, her mother wasn't done yet. After her pants were yanked off, her mother rushed her torso, pulled her arms to the sides, and pinned them down with her own body, using her body weight and legs to keep Virginia from being able to use her hands. Yvonne wasted no time in unbuttoning her daughter's shirt and baring her chest covered in a nude colored bra. She scooted down, and grabbed her hair again, pulling her forward and pulling the shirt down. She was now in the same state as her mother.

"Very nice Virginia. Thank you for your help Yvonne."

"You're welcome, sir."

"Now, Yvonne, your daughter doesn't look much in a mood for entertaining. Why don't you help her with that, 'If You Please'."

"Yes sir." And Yvonne began to caress and grab at her daughter's young taut body. She ran her fingers over the cups of her bra, and gently caressed and delved between her athletic thighs. Despite herself, Virginia began to moan.

"Virginia, 'No Offense', but I'm going to need you to be a team player." Virginia immediately enraged at the thought of what this man intended started to fight against her mother. "But 'If You Please' show me the adoration you know you should."

And just like that, her body started moving of its own volition. Her hands reached for his pants and pulled them down over a very large, very hard specimen of male reproduction and without any hesitation put it in her mouth. She took it in with gusto and began to piston it in and out, and she strove to gulp down more and more. She didn't know why she couldn't control her body, but she was hating it, and the pain was becoming unbearable. To make matters worse, her mother was still touching her with loving hands, and had traveled down to between her legs. The probing fingers lightly touched around her inner thighs causing tingling sensations to shoot up her body, until finally, after enough teasing, pushed aside what little protection her thong granted her and dove deep within her love canal.

With all that was happening, her body seemed to be preparing her for what was to come, she was hot and sopping wet. She could feel some of her love juices dripping down her leg, and was sure more had fallen straight to the floor.

The whole tableau was too much for Mark, and within a couple of minutes he shot copious amounts of his man milk down her throat. She almost drowned. When he finished he stepped back, but didn't tell Yvonne to stop. Virginia was close, he could tell.

"Virginia, because of your poor hospitality, I don't think you should cum until I say it's okay. So I want you to hold off, 'If You Please'."

Virginia didn't know what that was supposed to mean, but all the attention being given her by her mother was building up. She still hated this man, still hated what he had made her do, and no doubt what he had made her mother do, and hated what he was making her mother do to her like some sick porno for his amusement, but she couldn't hold off any longer. And then ... she didn't. The arousal didn't stop, or dissipate, but she didn't climax, she couldn't. Her mother kept going, and going, and the arousal just stayed. Then she understood his words, he wasn't going to let her orgasm, but did that mean she would be trapped in this prison of intense arousal with no means of escape?

She started moaning, loudly, and her mother kept teasing. She looked at this perverted sycophant no longer with eyes filled with hate, but with desperation. The idea of doing anything so intimate with him still filled her with fury, but she couldn't' stand this for much longer.

"P-p-please ..."

"Please what?"

"P-please, l-l-let m-me ..."

"You're going to need to be much more specific ... Ginny."

The arousal was making it hard for her to think, but she took a deep trembling breath, and almost yelled out, "Please fuck me and let me cum!! Please shove your huge dick into my wet pussy, and fuck the shit out of me! Please shoot your thick seed up my twat and let me cum so hard I scream like a slut!! PLEASE!!" She banged the floor with each declaration.

She wasn't sure where all that had come from, but it seemed to have worked. Mark kicked off his shoes and pants, then took off his jacket and shirt. He didn't look any more attractive to her, standing naked like he was, but she didn't care, she Needed him.

He shoved her on to her back on the bed, spread her legs wide, and took her. He went so deep into her, she feared he'd break her in half. But through the pain of being stretched so wide so suddenly, was unimaginable bliss. Yvonne in the meantime was directed by Mark to sit on her daughter's face. She did, and Virginia immediately began licking her mother through her panties, until, in frustration, she pulled it to the side and drank deep of her well. Yvonne was moaning loudly, as her daughter was licking her out. She rewarded her daughter by pinching and pulling forcefully on Virginia's petite dark nipples. Mark, in turn, entertained himself by drawing Yvonne close to kiss her lips and fondle her own breasts.