Master Controller Act 05: Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Through the haze, Mark took a deep breath and boldly said, "Cum!" Both girls reacted as if they were being struck by lightning, they screamed and shook and tensed, screaming and shaking more. It was all too much for Mark and he came inside Virginia, spewing into her like a fireman's hose. Virginia's lower body quaked, and spasmed, as she screamed in pure pleasure again.

Mark left the daughter's room open, and walked out through the front door. As he did so, Victor had just pulled up in his car. He stared at Mark in bewilderment and was almost ready to bow down before his Boss, while trying to rationalize why his boss was there. But Mark just smirked at him, and got into his awaiting car that his driver held open.

The next day, Victor received a promotion. While Victor knew the price of the promotion, he didn't dare show anything but appreciation to his Boss, who shook his hand and smiled in front of everyone.

Mark leaned in, "I was hoping your wife and daughter would join you here to celebrate, but I guess they needed their rest."

Victor looked away, and tried not to let the collecting tear fall. Mark just left. He had an empire to finish building.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers