Masturbatra Rises Ch. 01: An Erotic Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

Collin was skeptical when he saw the cover. It read, The Myth of Masturbatra, along with a dark silhouette of a female crime fighter. It was clear that his friends made no illusion as to what the comic book was for.

The story started out with a woman by the pun name of, Iwonna Jerkitov, who accidentally consumed toxic massage oil at a massage parlor in Chinatown. The third page showed Iwonna Jerkitov lying naked on a massage table. Collin realized it was more like silly erotica than a comic book. Still, one thing was annoying him. The main female character looked really familiar despite that in every drawing so far her face was partially covered by shadows. She was certainly a real woman, and she was certainly insanely hot. Collin noticed that he was already hard.

Collin noticed that his friends continually picked their heads up to glance at him. They were trying hard not to laugh and it was almost as if they were waiting for something big.

Remembering his promise to not comment on the story until he finished it, Collin just ignored his friends and turned the page. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Lenny and Sean burst into laughter. "Hey, dude," Sean reminded, "no comments or getting angry. We had a deal..."

Collin was incensed and the veins in his toned forearms were pounding. He wanted to yell at his friends and give them a piece of his mind, but he knew he couldn't without losing his pricey collection of comics.

"That's right, man, just calm down and keep reading," Lenny said, knowing his friend was in a bind.

A frustrated Collin looked back down at the page. It was a scene of Iwonna Jerkitov standing in the shower, massaging her body with a washcloth and realizing that she now had the power to perfectly sensually touch the human body like the ultimate masseuse. The only problem with the satirical, yet erotic scene was now that Collin could finally see Iwonna Jerkitov's entire face, he realized it was a drawn version of his mom!

Collin continued to look at the image and then back at his friends. Sean had drawn his mom in the shower with the only thing covering her most intimate parts being some steam from the hot water. Collin stared daggers at his friends, who loved his reaction.

"Keep reading, you promised," Lenny teased.

"Yeah, and don't blame us. Your mom said to have a comic book with a real woman who was also hot, and she's the hottest real woman we know," Sean justified with a smirk.

Still furious, Collin knew he had no choice but to continue to read and fulfill his obligation. He blocked out his friends and decided to try to make the best of the situation. He told himself that he'd just forget that the woman in the story was his mom.

That plan didn't work. The second Collin put his head back down to read, he saw the woman in the shower again and immediately recognized it as his mom. And to his surprise, as he analyzed the drawing he realized that it was an accurate representation of her appearance. Collin had never seen her in that light before, and to his surprise, his erection became even stiffer.

When Collin played with the fabric of his pants in order to accommodate the growing hard object, Sean and Lenny became aware of their friend's appreciation for their work of art.

"We knew you'd like it. Don't worry we aren't judging you. You'd have to be blind not to find her hot as fuck."

Collin didn't even acknowledge his friends. After flipping through more pages and seeing the sexy, eye-catching depictions of Lisa, Collin asked Sean, "How in the world did you know how to draw her like this?"

"Well," Sean explained, "all I had to do was look at family vacation photos on Facebook of your mom when she was in bikinis, and plus, Lenny and I have been checking her out and jerking off to her at night for years now."

"Thanks!" Collin replied sarcastically before returning his attention to the comic book.

As he got towards the end of the comic, Iwonna Jerkitov heard that medicine had been stolen from a hospital and was about to be sold on the black market. The female hero, though, instead of fighting, shooting, or capturing the henchmen of the crime organization, used her attractive looks, flirtatious personality, and magic touch to seduce the men. She gave them sensual handjobs while interrogating them. The men were in so much pleasure that they gave her the location of the stolen meds and their boss.

Collin couldn't help but to lightly rub his erection through his jeans as he read about the erotic encounter. The horny young man glanced over at his friends and saw that they were doing the same.

On the final pages, Iwonna Jerkitov accepted her new responsibilities as a superhero, and went to a tailor to have a custom uniform made to conceal her identity. The last page showed the heroine standing proud in a matte gold bodysuit that had a giant hole from her navel to her large chest, flaunting voluptuous underboob cleavage. She wore a gold eye mask with her wavy brown hair flowing in the wind behind her. The outfit was complete with gold high heels that showed off her fully exposed legs, and a short black cape that had a simplistic symmetrical silhouette of a golden penis on it.

The caption underneath read, "For now on, I am Masturbatra! There are a lot of dicks trying to hurt this city, and I'm willing to do everything in my power to make sure they end up in loads of trouble."

Collin took some deep breaths as he decompressed from the sexually intense read.

"So... What did you think?" Sean and Lenny looked at him with anticipation.

"It was a little silly," the aroused teenager began, "but I think it works. That was honestly insanely hot."

Lenny gave Sean a high five.

"I think there's actually something here," Collin continued, very impressed by his friends' work. "So when does the next issue come out?"

"Wait, what?!" Sean was surprised. "Dude, I didn't plan on that happening. This was kind of just a one-time joke. Do you honestly think it's that good?"

Lenny chimed in, "I think a lot of people would want to read this. We can actually sell this if we wanted to."

All three boys became excited about the possibilities. "But wait," Sean hesitated, "I'm sure Collin doesn't want us to publish comics with an exact cartoon drawing of his mom in it. If we want to publish more of these, wouldn't you want us to change the look of the main character, Collin?"

With Lenny and Sean attentively waiting on his answer, Collin flipped through the images of his mom in erotic positions. There was no way he wasn't going to see those again. Though, he couldn't seem too excited about seeing her practically naked in a comic book. "I mean, you guys already have the drawings done and this is how Masturbatra looks in the first comic. I think it would be weird if we changed her look after the first issue."

"I agree with that, but it's your call. I guess we can move forward with the comic as it is."

"There is one issue," Lenny pointed out, "We don't have the money to publish the comics and how would we even sell them?"

They thought for a moment, before Collin spoke up. "We can just sell them online through the websites we buy some of ours from. And I have an idea of where to get the money for printing." He motioned towards his expansive collection of comic books.

Lenny, Sean, and Collin shot each other a look. They all agreed it would be worth it.

*****

After cashing out half of each of their comic book collections, they had enough money to print enough copies to cover the first three issues. When somebody on the comic book website purchased their comic, they got a decent percentage of the revenue and the customer would cover the mailing costs. With the business model set, all that was left to do was write and draw the comics.

Over the next two days, Lenny and Collin worked tirelessly to develop a steamy, yet heroic storyline that could build suspense in the mind and in the loins. After they wrote the comic, Sean spent the following days drawing Lisa in sexy positions and coloring the pages.

Once the issues went off to the printing press and the copies were delivered to Lenny's house so he could hide them in his room, the boys were in business.

*****

On the first day, they were thrilled to see they got two orders for Issue #1. They eagerly mailed it out, and it felt good to make something to share with other people.

A week later, when they logged into their seller's account on the comic book website, Sean, Lenny, and Collin were stunned. There were over 7,000 orders for their comic.

"Holy shit! What the hell happened?" Collin was excited, but tentative at the same time. He figured there had to be some kind of mistake. They had originally thought it would be good if they could sell 20 over the course of a couple weeks.

Lenny got on his laptop and did some investigating. "Oh, here ya go! Apparently one of the people who bought it on the first day wrote about it on some blog and it blew up! At least that's all I can see in the comments section on our seller's page."

"This is nuts," Sean stated, "How are we even going to be able to print that many orders. We only have a few hundred at Lenny's house."

Collin reminded, "We have enough money from the cash we were setting aside for the third issue to cover a lot of it. We can just sell some more comics and we'll have enough. Besides, we'll make so much off of this order that we'll have enough profit to cover our next couple issues."

"Alright, let's get printing and mailing."

*****

This venture was not only profitable for Collin, but it left him in a constant state of sexual lust and fantasy. He was spending all day mailing strangers pamphlets depicting his mom rubbing hard cocks and doing things almost naked. The muscular young man found himself masturbating to his mom's comics every night in order to get relief.

Lisa certainly noticed a change of behavior in Collin around the house. He was much friendlier to her and seemed much more attentive, while at the same time more secretive. Lisa was just glad that their discussion in the basement didn't make things weird between them.

One change of behavior that was the most obvious to Lisa was that Collin was now splitting his time in between home and Lenny's house. She wondered what was going on over there, but she wasn't too worried.

*****

It was Tuesday, and Lisa figured it was time to clean the house again. Normally she made Collin clean the basement, but he was at Lenny's again and she was feeling nice. She actually kind of missed having all three of the boys over every day.

When Lisa turned the lights on in the basement, she noticed something weird. Most of Collin's comic books were gone. Where'd they all go?

Lisa set down the vacuum and decided to investigate. She walked over to the table that usually housed bins and stacks of comics. There were now just a few short stacks. She glanced over the lot, but stopped when one caught her eye.

The cover was gold and the title read, "The Myth of Masturbatra, Issue #2." But the title wasn't what caught Lisa's eye; it was the masked female on the front cover. Well it's nice to see that the boys came up with a comic book character that looks like a real woman, albeit a really hot one that's kind of pushing the limits.

The snooping housewife looked around he room to make sure she was alone. She then opened up the comic that she was previously forbidden from reading.

You gotta be fucking kidding me...

Sure enough, in printed ink, Lisa's face stared right back at her.

Lisa set the comic book down and looked around. Underneath where she picked up Issue #2, there was Issue #1. Lisa was perturbed and she felt violated. She had to see what Sean and Lenny had done to her image. Does Collin know about this?!! I mean he has to; it's in his collection!

Lisa sped through the pages, looking at the pictures and reading the captions. It read like an erotic novel as much as it did like a comic. To her surprise, heat started to concentrate around her pussy.

Now engrossed in the engaging and tantalizing story, Lisa couldn't turn the pages fast enough. She had to keep reading to see what promiscuous things her character would do next.

After she quickly finished Issue #1, she picked up Issue #2 and walked over to a beanbag chair and sat down. She was beginning to see the appeal of Collin's lifestyle.

Lisa was most of the way done with the second book. She was at a pivotal part in the plot where she was in the midst of seducing a crooked stockbroker and had slid her hand down his pants. Then frustration hit, as the aroused brunette tried move on to the subsequent scene. She couldn't open up the next page because it was sticking to another page.

She tugged at it and slid her nails in between the pieces of paper. Finally it opened and Lisa immediately recognized the startling problem. It wason a page where she was pressing a businessman up against his desk while massaging his cock, and he had slid his hand under her gold bodysuit and was feeling her firm breasts. What kept the pages stuck together were splashes of white residue that had a unique smell.

Collin, or at the very least one of his friends, had came all over the page. Lisa wasn't angry or disturbed. She saw what was likely her son's cum drizzled all over her barely dressed character. Lisa began to work her fingers around her labia through her jeans as she continued with the book. She questioned everything that was wrong with her and wondered how she could do something so sickening, but yet she turned the pages.

*****

After a satisfying orgasm at the hands of a comic book based on her made up erotic adventures, Lisa became obsessed with finding out more. For the last few years, Lisa hadn't had a sexual thrill like this. She couldn't believe how gorgeous and flattering she was drawn. She couldn't believe that Collin and his friends could imagine her being that seductive.

Though, Lisa was assuming that Collin had something to do with it. She only knew for sure that Sean and Lenny had written the comic. Searching for more information, she analyzed the back cover and saw the initials of three authors: SJT, LRE, and CHC. It didn't take her long to recognize Sean's, Lenny's, and her own Collin's initials. So Collin did help write this!

There was one more piece of shocking information on the back cover. It was a web address. Lisa recognized the name of the website because she often saw it on envelopes whenever Collin got a new comic.

Please tell me they aren't selling these! There's no fucking way they'd do that! I'm in them doing all of this crazy shit to all of those guys! Oh my GOD!

Lisa ran upstairs to the desktop computer and entered the web address. Her worst suspicion was true. When the webpage loaded she saw seller's page for "The Myth of Masturbatra."

What made Lisa's blood run cold was the statistic underneath of the image of each Issue. Each one has sold over 9,000 copies! How is that possible?! Over 9,000 people have seen me drawn doing that stuff! Oh my God! And Issues #3, #4, and #5 are coming out soon!

Lisa collapsed her head against the desk. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. She felt helpless, and like her identity and intimacy had been sold.

Desperate to find anything that help her, Lisa began scrolling through the webpage, praying to find a button she could click that would make everything okay.

That was when she stumbled onto the comments section of the webpage. This was an open forum where people could discuss the work of each seller and ask advice from others and give opinions.

She began to read what people were saying, hoping she wouldn't find one that said, "Oh yeah, I know that woman who this must be based on. Her name is Lisa Carter."

As Lisa read through the comments she found no such comment. In fact, everyone seemed to think she was just some fictional character, and why wouldn't they?

The more comments that Lisa read about Collin, Sean, and Lenny's work, the more her mood began to swing. Lisa was a hero to these people. Not just a hero, but also a sex symbol.

There were so many posts from different fans saying how hot she was and how much they wanted to fuck her. There were posts from both men and women saying how they wish she were real so she could give them a 'special interrogation'.

Lisa had never felt so attractive and so appreciated.

She spent the next hours reading comments and posts on different websites about her. Lisa was horny again and felt amazing. It was like she was living a sexy secret double life, and she had the three boys to thank. I can't believe I have guys that think of me that way jerking off to me in my own house! I can't believe my own son thinks of me that way!

*****

Lisa hadn't been able to get the idea of Collin writing an erotic story about her out of her head. Every time she thought about it, which was often, she imagined the well-built athlete and his friends sitting in the basement looking at her naked figure and touching themselves, wishing they were the men in the cartoons. She imagined the smell of Collin's semen on the inside of the magazine and the tip of his hard penis peaking out from behind a comic. It sent tingling sensations through her vagina.

It had been two days since Lisa discovered the comics, and Lenny and Sean were finally going to be spending the day at her place again. Consumed with the idea of them spending their days revolved around sexual fantasies starring her, the hot brunette mom needed to be closer to the action.

*****

"Hi, Mrs. Carter!" Lenny and Sean greeted as they walked into the house.

"Hey, Lenny. Hey, Sean. I missed seeing you two here!" Lisa walked towards them with her arms folded under her chest, subtly pushing her breasts up. She was glad to see the appreciation in their facial reactions.

"Yeah, we've been spending time at Lenny's place," Sean explained. "So is Collin in the basement?"

"He is!" Lisa smiled as she walked in close to them. She placed a hand on each of their shoulders and said in a whispering and informative tone, "I'm glad you boys are all touching yourselves to better homemade content now, but I did notice that you guys had no lotion down there, so I took it upon myself to get you some lube and left it in the basement. It's important you take care of yourselves."

Lenny and Sean were shocked. They barely knew how to respond with words, but their penises responded by forming tent poles in their pants. "Thanks, Mrs. Carter," was all they could say before running off to hide their embarrassment.

Lisa chuckled to herself and knew that the seed had been planted. She needed their support.

*****

That night, after 9, when all of the boys would have assumed she'd be asleep, Lisa silently cracked open the door to the basement and walked down the stairs just enough so she could see into the dim room, but the three guys in there couldn't see her back.

Lisa was thrilled when she saw that her plan had worked. In the lowlighting she saw her son and his two friends with their pants and boxers around their ankles, jerking themselves off to a Masturbatra comic book.

The excited onlooker slipped her fingers under her thong and felt the moisture of her steaming cunt. When she made out the shape of Collin's large dick, she sunk her fingertips inside of herself. How is it that big? He's come a long way since he was a kid.

She was mesmerized by how horny the guys were reading the comic book starring a more sexualized version of her. Lenny and Sean were stroking themselves just as furiously. This was the greatest sexual thrill that Lisa had experienced in a long time and it took a great amount of self-restraint to not walk into the basement and show the boys how appreciative she was of all they had done for her.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers