Masturbatra Rises Ch. 01: An Erotic Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers

*****

Lisa was glad to see Collin come home from school and go down to the basement. It meant that Lenny and Sean would be coming over soon. She was beginning to feel self conscious about them choosing not to be at her house.

Ever since she jerked Collin off they had a surprisingly normal relationship. It was as if they both knew what had happened, but weren't allowing it to affect anything else. They had both seemed to adopt a what-happens-in-the-basement-stays-in-the-basement policy.

What Lisa was more interested in was how her interactions with Lenny and Sean would unfold. The last time she saw them was right before she sensually jerked her son off in front of them and then told them she wished she could have done the same for them.

Well, obviously it wouldn't have been quite the same since her feelings towards them were a fraction of what they were for Collin, but it definitely would have been a day to remember for them as well.

The one thing that had changed around the house was how Lisa dressed. Instead of jeans and t-shirts, Lisa was wearing tight shorts and tops that usually revealed some of her pushup bra underneath. It made her feel sexier and she often caught Collin checking her out.

Today was no different, as Lisa was still wearing the sky blue spandex shorts and yellow pushup sports bra that she had on when watching her yoga video earlier in the day.

Right on cue, Lenny and Sean walked right through the front door as they usually did. Having not seen them since she ate her son's sperm in front of them and then made a sexual innuendo directed at them, Lisa wanted to make sure she had a chance to talk to them before they disappeared into the basement. She positioned herself in between them and the basement door.

"Oh, hi, boys!" She said first.

The medium-heighted redhead and his taller dark-haired friend stopped dead in their tracks. Standing right in front of them was Collin's mom's gorgeous figure. They ogled at her toned legs that led up to her ass that was barely covered in full by the spandex shorts. Her firm core was exposed by the midriff created by her sports bra that held her boobs into the air while revealing a large amount of smooth flesh.

Lisa let them take in the sight while she witnessed them make adjustments in their pants. "Hello, boys?" She flashed a smile and waved.

Lenny and Sean snapped out of it. Lenny wiped the perspiration that was forming at the base of his hairline that he gelled up in the front. "Hi, Mrs. Carter."

"So how are you boys today?"

"We're good," Sean replied dryly.

"I'm glad to hear that." Lisa tilted her head to the side. "You know you don't have to stand so far away when you talk to me. I don't bite."

Sean and Lenny stepped forward away from the door until they were a few feet from Lisa. They both fought the urge to check her out to limited success.

"So," Lisa continued, "anything new going on in your lives?"

The two tense boys thought about their lives but couldn't come up with an answer. "Not much."

"Are you sure?" Lisa tapped her finger against her chin to show thought. "Because when I was on your seller's page for 'The Myth of Masturbatra' earlier today I saw that you were finished Issue #6 and that it was available for pre-order."

Sean confirmed, "Well, yeah, I guess we did that."

Lisa stated nostalgically, "I can't wait to read it. I had such a fun time reading Issue #5 downstairs with you guys last week."

Lenny and Sean had raging boners, warping the area around their zippers.

That did not go unnoticed to Lisa. She stepped forward and placed a hand on each one of their shoulders and whispered, "Can you give me any secrets about what happens in Issue #6? Are there any surprises? I really want to know. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"We actually don't reveal spoilers prior to the launch date," Sean informed her.

Lenny shot is friend an angry look, like he had blown an opportunity to get closer to the seductress in front of them.

Lisa responded to Sean's statement with a snicker. "Have you boys learned nothing from last week? I had questions that I wanted Collin to answer and he was hesitant to give me the answers, and well, you saw what I had to do to him to get the information I wanted."

Lenny and Sean's eyes widened.

"So I'll ask you again, are you going to tell me what I want to know now," Lisa lowered her body while running her hands down their chests and stomachs as she lowered herself to a squat, "or am I going to have to result to alternative methods of getting information?"

This was the moment that Lenny and Sean knew they could get redemption for running away in the basement last week. Sean knew the right answer, "I don't think we can tell you what happens in Issue #6."

Lenny and Sean lurched the moment Lisa touched their erections through their pants. "That's a shame, baby, because I'd really love to know."

Lisa undid the belt buckle on Sean's khakis and then on Lenny's jeans. She pulled down their zippers simultaneously and their pants fell to the floor with a light tug.

She then blatantly switched her focus back and forth between their two tents in their boxers. Feeling the rush of sexual power, Lisa seductively bit her finger and said in a moaning voice, "Well I've never jerked off two hard cocks at once before. I guess you two can be my first."

Lenny took it upon himself to pull his boxers down and Sean followed his lead. They were amazed this was happening right in the middle of an open room.

"Wow, very nice," Lisa's eyes were bright as she gripped the two shafts and pumped twice.

"Oh God!" Sean groaned.

Lisa saw Lenny looking over her shoulder, presumably at her ass. Lisa changed her position so that she was kneeling and her ass that was resting on her heels. She flexed her lower back to make her butt stick out even more prominently. "Does my ass make you nice and horny?"

Lenny nodded his head as his mouth dried.

"Hmm..." Lisa pondered as she started to stroke the two dicks in her hands, "Maybe I'll have to start letting you slap and grab it when you come over if it drives you that crazy."

"Oh, okay!" Lenny grinned and moaned simultaneously. "Thanks, Mrs. Carter!"

Feeling left out of the opportunity, Sean asked, "What about me? Can I do that too?"

Lisa pumped the shafts harder as she used her thumbs to rub the sensitive underside right under the head. "Well I don't see why not, Sweetie."

"Thanks, Mrs. Carter!"

Suddenly, Lisa stopped jerking them off and walked into the kitchen. Sean and Lenny panicked as if they had done something wrong. But moments later, their dream woman came back with a bottle of white cream. "I almost forgot this!" She exclaimed as she got back on her knees and squirted lotion into her hands.

The boys moaned at the feeling of the soothing lotion. Lisa lathered it on and pumped at the same time. "Does that feel better, boys?"

"Oh yeah!"

Now that there was lubrication, Lisa pumped their cocks considerably faster. Their nuts tightened against their bodies.

"Now that we have more of an understanding, what big changes happen in Issue #6?"

Lenny finally answered the question while he moaned his way towards finishing. "Masturbatra starts fucking guys. It's not just hands anymore."

A devilish grin came across Lisa's face. "I like that."

"Yeah, and she puts a flap at the bottom of her bodysuit so that guys can enter her holes," Sean added as he gritted his teeth.

"That sounds like a lot of fun," Lisa responded. "So people will be able to see her private parts in the drawings?"

"Yes," Sean replied as his penis was pleasured like never before. "Guys even start to pull out her tits so they can see the entire boobs."

"That's really fucking hot," Lisa commented as she panted from the workout. She noticed that when Sean mentioned her boobs that he looked down at her 36D's. "Sean, you really like my boobs don't you?"

The highschooler nodded his head profusely as he came close to reaching ejaculation.

Lisa said, "That's interesting, because I happen to be having a bit of an issue. You two are about to shoot loads of cum out of those rigid cocks, and yet, I don't know what to do with it. I don't have a tissue to place over your cockheads and if I point them straight into the air then the cum will go everywhere and probably end up on the rug." Sean was all ears. "I figured since you like my tits to much that you wouldn't mind coating them with your hot jizz so I don't have to clean my floor?"

Sean nearly hyperventilated. "Fuck yes! You can aim my cock at your tits. Please, please, please do that!"

"Thanks so much, Sweetie." Lisa took her right hand off of Lenny's cock and used her free hand to push her chest up even higher as she turned her attention towards getting Sean to finish.

Sean stared at the perfect melons being hoisted up, as his pink tip was angled directly towards them by Lisa's pumping hand. It was too much. Sean grunted loudly as his testicles jerked up and white goo squirted out of him, landing all over his friend's mom's breasts.

Once every drop was out, Lisa let go of Sean and looked at her chest that had large splatters of cum all over them. It started to melt, as she smiled at Sean and thanked him for saving her expensive rug.

With Sean satisfied, Lisa turned all of her attention to Lenny, who was on the verge of creaming. She took Lenny's cock in both of her hands and stroked it vigorously. Lisa then did something that confused Lenny at first. She reached up with one of her hands and guided him down to his knees.

"Now, if I remember correctly," she explained, "you like my ass..."

Lisa reached behind her with her free hand and rolled her spandex shorts up as high as she could to reveal the lower halves of her butt cheeks. She jerked Lenny until his eyes closed and then she quickly pivoted on her knees and bent over so her face was pressed against the ground and her ass displayed right in front of Lenny's groin.

Lisa was still reaching behind her, barely able to jerk the top two inches of Lenny's erection, but it was enough. Lenny grabbed hold of Lisa's ass as she pointed his dick at her partially exposed booty. He moaned as he came all over it. Shivers went down Lisa's back as she felt the warm splash against her skin.

Lenny's cock softened and Lisa let go of it. She was out of breath, but Lisa stood up with her chest and butt covered in cum. She thanked the boys for the information they gave her before walking away.

*****

Issue #6 yielded the highest sales yet. Lenny, Sean, and Collin were making so much money that thought they might be able to make a living off of the comics.

Lisa got her hands on Issue #6 and loved every panel of it. She was thrilled with the online response and she was glad to see how many people were happy that she was finally going all the way.

With Issues #7-8 already completed and just sitting around waiting for the right launch dates, Sean, Lenny, and Collin were able to relax for a couple weeks. They even started paying Lenny's younger brother to mail out the comics so they didn't have to work. This gave them the opportunity to go over Collin's house every single day. It also gave Lisa the opportunity to come down in a sexy outfit every day and give her favorite highschooler and his friends handjobs as they read erotic comic books to her.

Collin was in heaven with his mom masturbating him intimately every day after school. He was allowed to cum on her tits, her ass, her stomach, even her face. Though, Lisa has still hesitant to let him cum into her mouth even though she fingered herself to the idea of it happening every day after she had her fun with the boys.

Lenny and Sean weren't getting the same level of intimate treatment, but they still had a great life with being able to smack Lisa's ass whenever they wanted and being able to cum on her ass and tits after she jerked them off. She even began to use her saliva instead of lotion just like she did for Collin.

With all of this practice I'm probably beginning to become as good as Masturbatra, Lisa jested herself with a sense of pride.

One day, as Collin was getting stroked by Lisa's hand while reading her a comic, he asked her something that had been on his mind for a while.

"Mom- "

"Yes, Honey."

"Remember when you said you're capable of doing 'everything' and you kind of hinted that you would do 'everything' if Masturbatra started doing that?"

"I do remember that." Lisa said with a tone of vagueness.

"Well," Collin pointed out, "we have published a comic book where Masturbatra went all the way and did 'everything,' so I was wondering if you still planned on matching the types of things that she did in the stories?"

Lisa looked off to the side at the table where Collin kept his comic book collection. I stole all of the valuable ones and he didn't even notice! At least he has no clue what I have planned. Alright, Lisa, just play dumb for now.

"Honey, I have to think more about my answer to that, but I can see your concern." Lisa quickly pumped and massaged Collin towards the point of no return. She truly was becoming as good as Iwonna Jerkitov, being able to make a man finish whenever she wanted.

Lisa continued, "But while I think of my answer, I will leave you with this-"

Right as Collin was starting to erupt, Lisa stuck out her tongue and ran it up the length of her son's cock. Once she reached the top, she opened her mouth and enveloped as much of his long shaft as she could.

Collin lost it as he saw his mom suck his dick. He started to cum and he pulled her head into his body even more. This was exactly what Lisa expected. Lenny and Sean watched as Collin finished into his mom's mouth and throat.

Once his package stopped moving, Lisa slowly pulled away with her lips tightly vacuuming his circumference before kissing his tip. "Be patient, Collin. You're the most important man in my life. I want to take things slow and very, very sensually." Lisa then planted a romantic kiss on his lips before walking out of the basement.

"Holy fuck." Sean gasped from across the room.

*****

Collin and Lisa continued their unspoken rule of acting as if they were a normal mom and son outside of the basement. This was the safest way for Lisa considering she was married, albeit in an unsatisfying relationship.

Lenny, Sean, and Collin spent the entire week at Lenny's making the next Issue of "The Myth of Masturbatra." They were having fun introducing new stories, sidekicks, and villains.

Meanwhile, Lisa was having fun in regards to Masturbatra as well. When Lisa had taken all of Collin's valuable comic books, she sold them on eBay. It may have seemed wrong, but Lisa knew she was doing them both a favor. She was taking away comics that he didn't read anymore and that had unrealistic women on them, and in exchange she was buying something that would allow her to give him a special present that he would consider much more valuable than any comic book.

It arrived in the mail on Friday, and all Lisa had to do was wait until the next time the boys would be over.

*****

On Monday, Lenny and Sean walked through the front door after stopping by their houses after school. To their surprise, Lisa wasn't standing there as usual. They had developed somewhat of a ritual where she could be standing there in a revealing outfit and she'd model it for them as they felt her thighs, ass, and tits before going downstairs where she'd later join them. All the time, Sean, Lenny, and Collin would later ask if they could finger her or eat her out so they could repay the favor. Lisa told them to be patient.

Today, though, they just called out "Mrs. Carter!" to no response. Eventually they just gave up. When they walked towards the basement, there was a note taped to the door. "I am going to be a little late boys, but I promise I will make it up to you BIG time. Tell Collin that you all should start stroking those cocks around 3:30. Try to make sure your pants and boxers are all the way off." There was electricity in the air as Lenny and Sean ran downstairs to show their friend the note.

Lisa had heard Lenny and Sean calling for her, but she was busy getting ready in her bedroom. Money well spent! She spun around in front of the mirror. Her brunette hair shined as she twirled around in her new costume. If they want Masturbatra, then I will give them Masturbatra.

The fit MILF's entire legs were exposed, from her gold heels to her gold spandex body suit. Her body suit had the iconic giant hole in the middle that exposed her stomach all the way up to her breasts. A massive underboob cleavage was revealed from the tight material pushing her sizable breasts up and in. Lisa even made her own modifications to make it sexier. Instead of using a flap between her legs and having material cover her entire back, Lisa had her seamstress sew two gold straps that formed a V on her back, from her shoulders to a metal ring that was the key to the entire costume. The metal ring pulled down on the straps to keep the material on the top of the costume taught, and it pulled up on a thin band of spandex between Lisa's legs that was acting as a thong.

Lisa was thrilled with how she was able to use a narrow band of gold spandex that barely covered her vagina and ran in between her butt cheeks to connect to the metal ring. It was much sexier than what the boys had come up with. They may be good writers but they aren't great fashion designers ha-ha.

Going the extra mile, Lisa added a cleavage view on top of her breasts by creating another hole from the tops of her areolas to her neck. There was essentially just a gold band the width of her areola holding her chest in position.

The final touches were the black cape that went halfway down her back, and a bottle of massage oil that she tucked into the spandex at her waist. Sewn onto the cape was the iconic large gold penis. I'm ready! Oh, almost forgot! Lisa placed her gold eye mask on her face. Now I'm ready.

*****

"I wonder where she is?" Sean thought out loud. It was 3:37 and he, Lenny, and Collin had done what Mrs. Carter had asked of them. They were reading their draft for Issue #9 and were playing with themselves just enough to get an erection, but nothing to make them lose control.

The lights in the basement were dimmed halfway as usual when the friends were masturbating. Suddenly the lights went out completely.

"What the hell just happened, Collin?"

It took Collin a moment to remember that there was a light switch at the top of the stairs as well.

Then a confident, seductive voice boomed from the top of the stairs. "I heard there are three bad, horny boys down here that need to be brought to justice by a sexy MILF's magic touch."

Sean, Lenny, and Collin looked at each other, wondering the right way to respond. Collin eventually took the lead, understanding the game. He yelled in the direction of the staircase through the dark, "You heard correctly, you vixen. You can touch us in anyway you want, you will never bring us to justice!"

The two friends were amused by Collin's great, playful response. Lisa hurriedly tiptoed down the stairs and felt for the light switch at the bottom of the staircase. She pushed the dimmer higher up so it would be brighter when she flipped the switch.

Lisa took a deep breath and turned the lights on. When the light returned to the room, the three highschoolers rubbed their eyes, and it wasn't just due to the change in brightness.

"No way," Lenny mumbled under his breath.

Lisa lustfully ran her hands up her sides and then onto the curves of her uncovered breasts. Her eye mask gave her a sense of sexual mystery. She slowly rotated as she wiggled her hips, giving them a preview of her costume design changes.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,564 Followers