Masturbatra Rises Ch. 01: An Erotic Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though, that thought did spark a rather naughty idea.

*****

Trying to build their fan base quickly, Collin, Lenny, and Sean released Issues #4 and #5 by the weekend. Their sales were skyrocketing and it seemed like people were taking a liking to their new style of comic book.

Lisa was happy about this, too. Every afternoon when she got home from work and Aaron and Collin weren't home, she would read the comments people were writing about her. While she read them, she'd imagine being Masturbatra and Collin being one of the evildoers she had to pleasure for information. Her fantasies became so lustful and so persistent that she couldn't wait much longer to make the move she had thought of the previous week.

*****

Knowing that Lenny and Sean would be coming over, Lisa knew that today was the day. Lisa knew that she needed Sean and Lenny to provide the encouragement and acceptance Collin would inevitably need for her plan to work. Lisa then watched her favorite man go down into the basement. If only he knew...

Lisa immediately went into her bedroom and started changing. She swapped her jeans for short white jean shorts, her long sleeve t-shirt for a black tank top that exposed a lot of cleavage, her bra for a pink pushup bra, and even though nobody would see it, she exchanged her panties for a matching pink thong. Lisa brushed her long brown hair and put on lip-gloss. She was the definition of a suburban MILF and she knew it.

*****

It wasn't long before Sean and Lenny came over. This time, Lisa made sure she happened to be standing in between them and the basement when they walked through the door.

Lenny and Sean walked in. "Hi, Mrs. Carterrrrr." Sean trailed off and Lenny's cheeks reddened. They were stunned. Standing right in front of them was the MILF of their dreams, wearing tight white shorts that hugged her butt, and they could see her pink, sparkling pushup bra from the top and from the sides of her thin black tank top.

Lisa knew they were infatuated with her on sight. "Hi, boys, you both are looking handsome today."

"Thanks," the lean, dark-haired Lenny spit out. "You look, uh, you look good yourself."

"Well you just made my day! Thanks, Lenny. Collin is in the basement as usual."

Sean and Lenny did not want to go anywhere, but they knew it would be weird if they stayed upstairs and ogled at their friend's mom any longer. They lamentably started to walk past Lisa, getting in the last views they could get.

Lisa surprised them though by stopping them as they walked by via placing a hand on each of their chests. "Oh and by the way boys," she whispered, "I plan on having someone come to update the cable box in the basement later tonight. It could be before 5 or it could be after 9. I don't even know if he'll show, but if I were you I would take care of any urges before 4." She winked.

Lenny and Sean continued to be amazed with how cool and sexual their friend's mom was being.

As the two young men passed her by, Lisa stayed where she was without looking back. She knew Lenny and Sean would want to get a good look at her behind before going downstairs.

*****

Everything was set in place for Lisa. There was no guy scheduled to fix the cable box downstairs, Lisa just needed to give herself an exact window of when she should go to the basement, and she couldn't wait until after dinner.

She was waiting until 3:30, when she knew the boys would be jerking off to one of the newer issues of Masturbatra. The minutes seemed to go by like hours as her heart raced in nervous energy. Finally, at 3:24, Lisa couldn't wait any longer. She began to put her plan into action.

Lisa silently opened the door to the basement and crept down the carpeted stairs in her bare feet. She peeked through the bars of the staircase railing and could see that the scene was exactly what she wanted. The boys had heeded her advice and the three boys were lounging in the beanbag chairs stroking their cocks. Collin seemed to be really into his masturbatory work. Perfect.

"So what's going on down here?" Lisa came into the room out of nowhere.

All three of the guys panicked like they did last time. Lenny ran away towards the back of the basement with his pants down. Sean followed suit and they hid behind a foosball table. Lisa wasn't expecting that to happen, but that would only cause a minor adjustment in plans.

Collin, on the other hand, was paralyzed in his seat. He once again was covering his package with a comic book. Only this time, the comic book was one with Lisa in a mask on the cover.

What made this experience different was how Collin was more entranced by his middle-aged mother standing in front of him than he was embarrassed of the situation.

Lisa watched as Collin marveled at her body in her revealing outfit. She saw his blue eyes lock onto her chest and she gladly allowed him to take in the view. She watched as his gaze drifted down to her tan, tone legs.

There was an awkward silence, as Collin had yet to say anything.

"Well, Honey, don't let me interrupt you!"

"Excuse me?" Collin had a confused look on his face.

Lisa acted as if he was the one acting strangely. "I came down here to see what everyone is up to and all of you lose your minds. You don't need to stop what you're doing on my account."

Lenny and Sean peaked their heads out from behind the foosball table.

Collin assumed that he had to be misunderstanding his mom. "Wait, are you saying that we didn't have to stop what we were doing with our hands?"

"Of course not. I was the one that barged in. So what are you reading?"

The young man went from confused, to dumbfounded, to petrified in seconds. "I, uh, it's, uh... just a random comic."

"Oh, really?" Lisa acted interested as she stepped closer to Collin. She was just a couple feet in front of his wide-open legs. She then bent at the waist and slowly moved her head down in order to better exam the comic pressing against the stud's body. She could see the V formed in the side of his abs that was visible due to his shirt being rolled up on his stomach.

Collin gawked at the generous view of his cleavage in the pink pushup bra. It looked like it did in the comics, but was more amazing in person. Lisa brushed strands of her brown hair behind her ear, giving him an even cleaner view as she pretended to study the cover of the magazine.

"That's funny, Honey, because that doesn't look like just a random comic. That looks like the comic you and your friends wrote about me." Lisa feigned naivety.

Collin's eyes widened. He was waiting to be screamed at and called a pervert. He wanted to coil into a ball and die.

Instead, Lisa showed no sign of disappointment. "Issue #5. I haven't read that one yet." Lisa said with a smile.

Collin's heart was beating out of his chest. He stammered, "You...you...you know what this is? You... you've read it?"

"Of course, Honey!" Lisa playfully swiped at Collin's knee and he jumped in his seat from her touch. "What type of mom would I be if I didn't support your art? And besides, I'm a big fan of all the drawings and storylines."

"Rea...Really?" Collin was shaking in his chair and the pages of the comic book were fidgeting against his body. It was the most intense moment of his life from the combination of sexual energy and fear.

The caring woman stepped even closer so she was positioned in between his legs. She placed her hands gently on his thighs, just above his kneecaps, and she lowered herself onto her knees. "I really am a huge fan. You're not the only one who loves reading 'The Myth of Masturbatra' while you satisfy your urges."

Collin was breathing heavily, as the moment somehow became even more intense for him.

His mom continued with a tender voice, "I haven't read Issue #4 yet, and I would love to hear it. Would you mind reading it to me?"

The 18 year old had no clue what do to. He gazed down and saw that the comic book was the only thing that could cover his shaft from his mom's vision. And even if he overcame that, he would then have to read an erotic story he wrote about his mom, to his mom.

"Ummm... I, uh..." Collin stalled as he thought.

"I'd really love to hear it," Lisa asked in a soft, pleading voice.

Collin tried to think clearly enough to explain himself. "I mean, I want to, but I... I can't read it if it's, uh, if it's covering me."

Lisa put on a face as if she had no grasp of his side of the problem. "Well couldn't you just lift it up and read it to me?"

"But then... you'd see my thing."

"Your 'thing'?" Lisa followed up by asking dryly with an open mouth, "Do you mean your hard, long, thick cock?" She held eye contact with her son.

His body trembled. He had never been so turned on in his life and he felt like he was about to explode. He stared at her with astonishment.

Lisa continued her thought. "Why don't you want me to see it? I'm sure it's beautiful."

Collin's hands quivered. He ignored every alarm in his head telling him it was a trap and that he was misunderstanding things. He was too horny and just had to take the risk.

He slowly raised the comic book up his body. Lisa watched as Collin's ballsack came into view with its tufts of hair, and then she watched his shaft appear inch by inch. It just kept going and going until finally the soft pink tip was visible against his bellybutton.

The astounded married woman ran her eyes all over the young hunk's package. It was even more attractive up close. "This is a nice one, a really nice one," Lisa whispered at she bit her lip and looked up at his face.

"Really?" He asked sincerely.

Lisa nodded firmly. "I've seen my fare share of cocks, and this may be the nicest, thickest, firmest, one I've seen. And it's the perfect length. You should be really proud."

Collin couldn't believe he was having this conversation with his mom. "Thank you," he responded, unsure of what was the appropriate way to respond as if there was one.

"So how about reading me the comic book?" Lisa grinned.

Collin nodded and started to read the captions and then every so often flip the comic book around to show Lisa the images. As he began to read, Lisa started to lightly graze the tips of her fingers along his lower inner thighs, gradually moving them higher.

On the second page, Collin flipped the comic book around to show his mom a drawing of Iwonna Jerkitov standing in a bra and thong in her apartment. "Wow, that certainly looks like my body," Lisa commented. "How were you guys able to draw it so well?"

Collin responded, "Sean saw our family vacation photos on Facebook when you were in your bikini."

Lisa could tell that Collin was starting to become a little more comfortable. She continued to lightly run her fingertips all over his thighs as he read. Collin didn't think too much of it other than that it felt nice.

"Ah, that makes sense. That's very clever. I had been wondering how you did that."

Collin kept reading. Eventually they got to a part in where Masturbatra was confronting an evil scientist. She started getting information out of him by seducing him, and the writing of the comic became very erotic.

The long cock in front of Lisa's eyes jerked as Collin delivered a sensual line. His right hand instinctively let go out the comic book and reached down towards his demanding, pulsating erection. He was able to stop himself from jerking off in front of his mom.

He made eye contact with Lisa. He was now fully aware that she saw it twitch.

"I can see somebody's getting excited," she cooed. "It's pretty sexy to read about your mom rubbing a man's cock isn't it?"

Collin, once again, didn't know how to answer. He was just sexually frustrated. He needed to pleasure himself badly and his dick continued to swell.

"It's okay to be honest with me, Honey," Lisa ensured, "My pussy flooded from hearing you talk about unzipping a man's fly and then pulling out his meat so I could satisfy it."

Collin gulped, but his mouth was dry. "Yeah, it's hot to read about."

"I know you think it's hot," Lisa explained, "because when I tried to open up one of your comics I had a hard time because the pages were sticking together. When I opened it up I saw it was because you had jizzed all over my face and tits."

A horrified look returned to Collin's face. He was about to apologize but Lisa spoke again first.

"I had never been so flattered in my life. I didn't know how you could have left a load so big, but now I can see the reason," Lisa confided, as she flicked some of the taught skin of his scrotum.

He jumped as his cock twitched again. Collin couldn't believe this was happening. He stared down at his mom, desperate for relief.

Lisa saw him check out her exposed breasts briefly before looking away. She smiled and then sat up on her knees and stuck her chest out more. "It's okay, Honey. You look at them all day in your comic books, so there's no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to do the same in real life."

Collin tried to control his breathing as he gaped at Lisa's welcoming view. It seemed to provide him with enough comfort to rebuild some of his confidence and composure.

"So how about you keep reading the story? I need to know what happens."

Collin glanced down at his throbbing erection that was starting to cause him pain. He looked at Lisa and said bluntly, "I don't think I can."

"What's the matter? We were having so much fun before."

"I know," Collin cringed, "It's just causing it to build up more and more down there."

Lisa had concern for her special man, but she knew she had to get him to that point of pain first before she could make her move. In one bold motion, Lisa placed her right hand halfway up her son's penis. "What if mommy helped relieve some of the pressure while you finish reading?"

This was it. This was the fantasy Collin had been dreaming about and masturbating to for the last few weeks. In his fantasies he was so confident and sure, but here he was incredibly nervous.

While Lisa awaited his response, she began to lightly rub his sensitive flesh with her fingers. She knew she had him where she wanted him. "Your very own mommy wants to give you pleasure. Will you let her?"

Collin's head was spinning. He simply delivered a nod.

Immediately his cock was wrapped in a warm hand. It slowly pumped in rhythm as another hand felt various areas of his testicles. He looked at Lisa's face and she was staring right back at him with content.

The inexperienced highschooler watched his experienced mom's hand meticulously fondle his erection. Eventually, Lisa looked up at him and giggled, "So... Are you going to read me the rest of the story or not?"

"Oh, sorry!" Collin quickly found where he left off and continued with the sexual scene.

As the steamy climax of the story approached, Lisa's pump rate increased to match the energy. Collin read over his light moans and gasps.

All of a sudden, Collin felt a weird sensation on the tip of his cock. He moved the comic book out of the way so he could see his crotch. He almost came when he saw his mom looking back into his eyes as she was leaving a pool of saliva from her lips, just centimeters away from his skin.

Lisa then used her fingers to smooth the saliva out over the entire veiny surface area of his erection. "I didn't want to pump a dry cock too fast," she rationalized.

With saliva acting as a lubricant, and with his mom frequently reapplying it, the handjob felt even more incredible. Lisa jerked Collin off faster and smoother.

Finally, it was the ending of the comic book. Masturbatra was thanking a District Attorney for helping her save the day by giving him a handjob he would never forget. She even let the lawyer slip his hand inside her gold bodysuit to get a nice feel of her breasts.

As Collin read this he looked down past Lisa's vigorously pumping fist and stared at her chest, which was jiggling inside the firm cups from the rapid motion.

Given the context of the story, Lisa could tell what he was fantasizing about. "Would feeling mommy's tits make you cum faster?"

The gracious boy wasted no time reaching his strong forearm towards her chest. He placed his right hand on the top of her left breast as he used his other hand to hold the comic book.

"Don't you want to reach inside and massage my hard nipple?" Lisa pondered.

Collin was glad she offered. Lisa moaned as his hand slid inside of her pink pushup bra.

She responded by pumping even faster. At this point, neither of them cared about reading the last page of the comic. Collin was reaching climax and Lisa knew he was about to blow.

Collin squinted and tightened his core and broad chest in preparation for the greatest relief he had ever experienced. Lisa pumped even faster.

"Oh God!" Collin yelled as strands of cum began to fly into the air.

Lisa instinctively jolted in response to the flying shots of white cream. They landed on Collin's abs, but most of them found their way onto Lisa's right hand and wrist.

The two experimenters panted in exhaustion. Collin flopped back into his beanbag chair. Lisa stood up and made sure he was watching her as she licked all of his cum off of her hand. "Mmmm. You taste even better than your father!"

Collin couldn't believe he just saw his mom eat his hot cum. "Oh my God! Thanks for everything, Mom!"

Lisa gave her son a wise look. "Well, I didn't do 'everything'. I certainly am capable of 'everything', but unfortunately Masturbatra never goes any further than a good handjob..." Lisa winked.

Despite everything that had just happened, Collin managed to find another reason to be stunned by Lisa. He watched the perfect movement of her back pockets as she walked towards the stairs leading out of the basement.

Before she left, however, she stopped and declared loudly, "It's a shame the two other accomplices ran away before I could bring them into custody and interrogate them too."

*****

"Holy shit!" Lenny and Sean came out from behind the foosball table in the back of the basement. "That was so fucking cool!"

Collin was still regaining his breath. He was glad to see his friends were supportive of what just happened. "Yeah it was. That was the greatest moment of my life! I can't believe my mom just gave me handjob and then swallowed."

Lenny looked at the downside. "I can't believe she was going to do the same for us before we ran away."

Laughing at his friends' misfortune, Collin said, "I guess that's karma for teasing me about her being hot."

Sean pointed out that they still got off; it was just by their own hand behind the foosball table.

"I wonder if I'm understanding her correctly when she was talking about being capable of doing 'everything', but not doing it because her comic book character doesn't?" Collin was still focused on the last thing Lisa said to him.

"It seemed that way," Sean encouraged, "but there's only one way to find out for sure."

*****

Over the next week, the boys began to plan, write, and draw out Issues #6-8 at Lenny's house. These Issues were a bit different than the previous ones. They knew they risked alienating their readers, but they were now focused on something even more attractive than money.

"I can't believe we're having Masturbatra fuck people now. This is going to make things even hotter," Lenny visualized.

By Thursday, they had sent Issue #6 to the printer. "Let's see how dedicated your mom is to acting like her fictionalized version!" Sean rubbed his hands together in excitement.

"Oh, and Collin, let's go over your place tomorrow. We should relax by reading some comics."

Collin rolled his eyes. "You just want to see my mom again." Collin then smiled. "I'm just busting your balls, I want to see her too."