Masturbatra Rises Ch. 01: An Erotic Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

This was not what Lisa was expecting at all. "Yeeeaaaah, why?"

"I just got a call at work from Nancy, next door, saying that she saw him go up to my house to deliver a piece of jewelry I ordered. At the door he checked the sender and saw it was from a jeweler, he signed the computer thingy, and then he just PUT MY DAMN NECKLACE IN HIS POCKET! I called the delivery company and they said he delivered it and that I signed for it so they couldn't do anything! Can you believe that? What the hell am I supposed to do? I have never heard of anything like that in my life and-"

Lisa was no longer listening to her friend's voice. She had zoned out from the phone call and was in a moment of deep thought. For the first time since she had entered the real world as an adult, Lisa felt a sense of purpose.

She closed her eyes and inhaled. When she opened her eyes they revealed a newly found sense of inner resolve and clarity. And then, a naked Lisa Carter reached for her faded, brown leather messenger bag.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers