Mating Rituals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie chose a small cane, only about a foot long and a quarter inch in diameter. When Al saw it he wondered what she would do with such a puny instrument; he quickly found out. Cherie used a rubber band to capture his balls in their sac, holding them up as inviting targets for her cane. She then began tapping them rapidly with her cane, alternating between balls frequently. At first the pain seemed inconsequential to Al, but gradually it grew until it was creating an ache in his balls like he had never felt before and never imagined possible. He gritted his teeth, determined not to cry out, but the more determined he became, the more determined Cherie seemed to be to cause him to cry out in agony. He looked into her eyes and saw this determination. How much could he withstand, he wondered.

Cherie knew he had a stubborn streak, and she knew she did as well. She was determined to break him, to make him cry out in pain. Gradually she increased the strength of her strokes, watching Al react to the unimaginable pain that must be emanating from his tortured balls. Harder, faster.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!! No more, stop," cried Al at last.

Cherie stopped immediately, a flush of success flowing through her. She had won. Then a thought quickly followed. She had won this time, but they were here for two weeks. What devilish devices would Al use to exact his revenge? She felt a flush of excitement run through her as she anticipated the pain and delight she would undoubtedly experience in the next few days.

Once Al was untied he hugged and kissed Cherie, thanking her for her punishment and for stopping when he asked. Cherie knelt down and caressed his balls, asking him how they felt.

"Tender, but otherwise fine. You weren't hitting them hard enough to hurt them badly, it was just the closely spaced small doses of pain that joined to create hellish agony. I'm sure they're not damaged or anything like that."

"I did try to warn you," said Frank with a grin.

Frank and Karen agreed that it was highly unlikely that they would have been damaged. "They are very sensitive to impact and cause pain as a warning device for their own protection. Really they're quite tough and reasonably hard to damage," commented Karen, "I've given Frank's balls far worse than that and they still seem fine to me."

After all this activity they decided it was time to relax. Frank collected their glasses and refilled them in the kitchen while the others sat in the spa pool. Once Frank returned he joined them, sitting between Cherie and Karen in the circular pool.

"Here's to a memorably sexy couple of weeks," he raised his glass as a toast. They all clinked glasses.

"Well, it's certainly started off memorably," said Cherie.

"Ok for you," complained Karen, "You came, I haven't. The guys probably are a little unhappy too. I wonder what we should do about it?"

"Let's give her more of the same," suggested Frank, "We could attach her to the Sybian for a certain length of time and let her cum and cum and cum," he suggested with an evil grin.

"And tell me how that helps our current celibate situation," commented Al.

"Well, it doesn't really I guess, but it'd be fun to watch. I always like watching Karen do that when I punish her sometimes," replied Frank.

"Well right now I want to sit on Al's big cock," said Karen, suiting actions to words and moving sideways to sit on his lap, lowering herself slowly onto his rigid cock, made so by her stroking of his inner thigh and playing with his balls underwater.

Cherie and Frank watched as Karen slowly lowered herself, her vagina stretching to accommodate Al's log. Al had reached around Karen and held onto her breasts, lending some support to prevent her dropping too quickly. After a while her face contorted with pain and Al felt his cock press against the end of her love tunnel. She pushed upwards, taking her weight on her bent legs, clearly not able to support herself like that for very long.

"You're sooo big," she said, "I like big but it takes a bit to adjust."

Al moved his hands and supported her under her ass, lifting her upwards so she raised a little off his cock, then letting her drop again, a little further as she adjusted in length. He did this several more times before she could sit relatively comfortably on his lap without support. Now the show was over, Cherie moved onto Frank's lap and positioned herself over his cock, dropping quite quickly onto it until it was deeply embedded in her love tunnel. Frank cupped Cherie's breasts and began rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

With both women impaled on the other's partner, Cherie went into more detail about their wedding.

"We had initially thought of something different from traditional, like maybe a nude wedding or something, but then realized that there would be older relations there so it had better be at least partly decent. At present we're considering a bikini wedding where people have the option of wearing beach wear if they wish. Oldies don't have to, they can come in their suits, ties and best dresses. Any suggestions?"

"Well, even a bikini wedding is a bit risqué for many people, and not just the oldies. Look at the overall package; you're not being married in a church, you're not saying traditional vows, you're talking about very non-traditional clothing. It hardly sounds like a marriage at all. Could you perhaps make it look more traditional from the outside while being really sexy from the inside, with only a chosen few knowing about that?" suggested Karen.

"That's certainly an idea," agreed Cherie, seeking a solution that is acceptable for everyone, "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Well, for example, and it is only an example, you could wear a remotely controlled vibrator inside you and somebody could have the remote. Imagine trying to say your vows as you're being vibrated sexily until you cum. Or of cumming as you walk down the aisle." Karen grinned at the thought, and also at the feelings that the small twitches in Al's cock were causing inside her. No wonder she had the idea of the vibrator for the wedding, she thought.

"Mmmm, that sounds interesting," agreed Cherie, "But what about Al?"

"Well, I'm sure our devious kinds can sort something out for him. Neither of you or of the bridal party would wear any underwear for a start, except maybe under-breast supports that hold your breasts up and out but leave them naked beneath your low cut dress. Sound good? By the way, who did you have in mind for a bridesmaid and best man?"

"Yes, it does sound good. The main reason we came to visit you was to ask you to be matron of honor and Frank to be best man," replied Cherie.

"Darling, how wonderful. I'd be delighted to be matron of honor and I'm sure Frank would do the best man bit really well. What do you say, honey?"

"Well, do I have an option right now? Here I am buried balls deep in the bride to be. I'd be delighted to be best man," replied Frank, giving Cherie an extra thrust.

"The clothing aspect sounds definitely like it's worthy of investigation, but right now there's something else I'd like investigated. Time for some action, Al," Karen said as she slid his hips forward then, without removing his cock, acrobatically swivelled herself around so that she was facing him. She leant forward along his semi-reclining body. "Fuck me, darling," she commanded, "Fuck your wife-to-be's matron of honor-to-be".

Cherie could see that the discussion was over for now and moved her body similarly so she was facing Frank. She wiggled her hips, moving herself on his cock to stimulate her clit.

"Remember the rule," said Karen, "No cum in the pool, so if you do cum, guys, you must keep the plug in while you get out."

Both guys acknowledged her comment and continued fucking, holding their partners' hips and moving them back and forth on their rampant cocks. The surface of the pool was covered in small waves from the movements but nobody was aware of that, everyone being focused on pleasuring their partner and themselves. It took about four minutes before Karen began making small whimpering sounds, rolling her head against Al's chest as his huge cock moved in short strokes deep inside her. Cherie followed a few seconds later, her breathing a rapid panting as Frank ground her pussy against his cock, massaging her clit delightfully.

Frank came first, giving Cherie an injection of potent sperm deep in the end of her vagina. This pushed her over the edge and she thrust her hips back and forth rapidly as she came hard. The sight of his partner and friend both cumming was too much for Al and with a final thrust as deep as he could into Karen, he spurted a huge load of cum inside her, which was all she needed to reach her climax, holding onto Al for all she was worth as she rolled her hips back and forth, massaging her clit and feeling the erotic sensations flooding her whole being.

The waves on the surface subsided as the two couples rested, then each guy stood up, supporting his partner and climbed out of the pool. Once out, the stood, hugging and kissing in couples, cocks slowly shrinking and eventually unplugging the women so that their combined juices ran down the inside of their legs. They cleaned up with towels, collected their empty glasses and discarded clothing, and left the room.

The following morning they awoke within a few minutes of each other cuddling one another in Karen and Frank's huge bed. They kissed each other, except for the guys which neither thought was a suitably manly way of expressing affection to another man, Karen and Cherie spending a long time kissing and fondling each other while the guys watched lasciviously as their partners became more aroused, their juices began flowing, breasts were massaged, nipples tweaked, clits gently rubbed, vaginas penetrated by fingers and tongues, and after much increasing stimulation, both women came simultaneously on the other's fingers. They lay back in the bed on their backs, legs splayed apart, pussies running with their juices, their breathing slowing after their exertions.

"That's a great show to watch on awakening," commented Frank.

"Yeah," agreed Al, "I could certainly enjoy waking up to that each morning. Time for our fun now, I think; who do you want?"

"Well, I had Cherie yesterday in the pool and Karen last night in bed, so I guess it's Cherie again."

"Fine by me," agreed Al, "Or we could have breakfast then adjourn to the dungeon if you wish."

"That sounds like fun. Ok, girls, that was interesting to watch, but you owe us one, so we'll be collecting in the dungeon after breakfast. Now, time for you to get up and serve your Masters," ordered Frank, rolling each woman over and giving them a hard spank on their ass cheeks.

"Ow!" cried Karen, "Who do you think you are?"

"As I said, we're your Masters so when we order you to do something, do it fast," replied Frank, giving her another two hard slaps on the ass.

Cherie knew better than to argue so immediately stood and walked from the room towards the kitchen, followed closely by Karen. After they left the guys discussed what steps they should take once they actually were in the dungeon together. Their discussion was interrupted by Karen walking in and announcing that breakfast was served.

After breakfast had been eaten and the dishes cleared, Frank and Al took the two women into the dungeon.

"We have a sex swing which we could put one in but I think that Karen needs some punishment for daring to question our authority," said Frank.

Al agreed, having heard that Karen and Frank often played bondage and sex games together where one assumed the dominant role. Both were switches so neither was naturally dom or sub but could each play either role. Al suspected this was the same for him and Cherie, although he thought maybe she was leaning more to submission while he found he had enjoyed the dominant role on the couple of times he'd played it.

Frank and Al ordered Karen to sit on the Sybian with an eight inch dildo up her vagina but the power off while they fitted Cherie into the sex swing, which held her legs wide apart and came down to the base of her spine, her ass just over the edge. Once Cherie was installed in the swing, each man took turns to fuck her a few strokes before turning their attention to Karen. Frank told her that she was to be punished for insubordination and they led her over to a rope suspension system. Frank had obviously used this before and he carefully fitted the wrist, ankle and waist straps before attaching the ropes. He then directed Al to pull on one rope while he pulled another, raising Karen off the floor and suspending her face up with her legs pulled forwards and wide apart alongside her body. This placed her ass and vulva in a very exposed position and it was clear to see that Karen was very aroused as her fluids were running from her entrance, over her asshole and dripping on the floor.

Frank lowered her hips then told Al to fuck her. Al pressed his rampant cock into Karen's vagina, pushing inwards until he could go no further, then pulling out and stroking in again several times, each time forcing his cock further in until her tunnel had elongated enough to take his whole cock. He then withdrew and continued fucking Cherie while watching Frank fuck Karen for a short time. Frank then selected a light cane and swished it in the air behind Karen.

"No, darling, please don't hit me with that. I'm sorry. I'll do anything you want just don't hit me."

Al was a little concerned but Frank told him quietly it was all part of the game and they had a safeword which she would say if necessary. He then approached her again and with no further ado he laid a stroke across both ass cheeks. Karen erupted in motion, wriggling and squirming as she let out a shriek followed by moaning. She reacted the same with the second stroke. Al had stopped fucking Cherie and was watching the fun with Karen. Frank then approached Karen's ass and held the cane above and in line with her pussy.

"Karen, I'm going to punish your pussy now. This is what you get for insubordination. How many strokes should I give you?"

"Please, Sir, I'll be good, I don't want any strokes."

"Hmmm, so I was going to give you ten but I think I'll increase that to many hundreds but make them softer. Are you ready?"

"No Sir, I'll never be ready to have my pussy caned," she whimpered.

Frank ignored her and moved the cane until it was a few inches above her engorged clit and aimed between her gaping labia. He then began tapping her labia, clit and glistening trench with the end of the cane, very quickly but not very hard. Karen gritted her teeth, sounds coming from the back of her throat as her genitals absorbed the pain of the punishment. She rolled her head from side to side, the sounds gradually increasing in volume as the pain obviously increased as well. On and on the punishment went for several minutes until finally, just when Al decided that she was about to use the safeword, Karen exploded into movement, her body writhing and shaking as she screamed out her orgasm. After a few seconds Frank stopped the caning, watching as his darling wife gradually relaxed from her incredible orgasm.

"Please, honey, I need to cum too," said Cherie pleadingly from the sex swing.

Frank turned away from Karen, leaving her hanging limp in her rope bondage, and went to Cherie with Al.

"So you think you want to cum," he stated, "Well, I think you should be punished for having such thoughts. Al, would you like to cane this little lady just as I did for Karen?"

"Nooo, I don't want my pussy caned!" said Cherie emphatically, but with a wide grin of anticipation on her face. Al knew she was getting into the role play.

Eagerly Al accepted the cane and scowled threateningly at his beloved fiancée.

"I would love to do that for her," he replied grimly.

Al noticed how light the cane was, certainly not one that would cause any lasting damage unless used unwisely. He stepped back and swung the cane a couple of times then laid two strokes across the lower part of her ass, the only part that was exposed in the swing. Cherie let out an "Ouch" with each stroke but was otherwise silent. He then adjusted the positioning of her legs, spreading them wider apart so he could see her gorgeous pussy completely exposed by her labia which were spread apart. He then began the same rapid caning movements that Frank had applied to Karen. Frank watched closely and suggested Al could make the strokes a little harder, which he did. Immediately Cherie showed signs that the strokes were having an effect. She began humming through clenched teeth, rolling her head from side to side to help process the pain. Her hips began moving and Al had to move his aim point to keep up with her movements, but keep up he did. Cherie began showing signs of distress and Al looked to Frank for guidance, but he simply gave the thumbs up that all was well. After another minute Cherie was panting and moaning, signs Al knew she made when about to cum, which she did a few seconds later, her body convulsing as she twitched and writhed under the influence of the pain and pleasure of her orgasm. Al stopped and watched as she slowly relaxed, then looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, sweetheart, that was wonderful."

After lunch they retired to the deck and lazed in the sun, discussing wedding plans, Cherie and Karen in deep discussion about roles and responsibilities. Al and Frank could afford to be far more relaxed as there is little the best man is required to do apart from organize the stag party and remember the ring. So they discussed what type of stag do Al wanted and he decided that rather than hire a stripper or visit a strip club, they would go the whole hog and book a brothel for the evening. Frank said he thought he knew of one which was able to make these arrangements but failing that they could always book several prostitutes and have the party in someone's home.

As the afternoon progressed, the air cooled and they retreated inside and put some clothes on, then it was time for drinks and nibbles, followed by dinner. After dinner Al suggested another round in the dungeon, pointing out that since they awoke, the women had each cum twice but the guys were seemingly in a cum desert, a definite oversight in view of the two sexy women who were available. Karen pointed out that not only did the guys need to cum, they also needed to receive a punishment for their unwarranted assumption of power earlier in the day, a proposal which Cherie agreed with whole-heartedly.

Once in the dungeon Karen brought out her home-designed attachment for the Sybian. Instead of a dildo there was a soft plastic tube that was designed for use with a vibrator, but which had been attached to a fitting that would screw onto the vibrating part of the Sybian in place of the dildo. This would allow a guy to sit on the machine and place his cock in the tube, then when the machine was running it would vibrate the plastic sleeve. Frank agreed that it was very effective and was keen to use it once again; Cherie was very keen to see how it went and watch both Al and Frank cum on the machine, which would save her pussy which was still a little sore from the caning. She suspected that Karen's was as well, which was why she suggested the Sybian attachment.

Karen attached the sleeve and lubricated it well, then asked Frank if he'd like to demo it for Al and Cherie. He accepted eagerly and sat on the machine, leaning forward and sliding his hard cock into the tube. Karen started the vibrations and it was easy to see that these did wonderful things for Frank. His focus was entirely on the machine, his hips moving slightly to gain more stimulation as the vibrations went through his cock, vibrating his balls against the machine cover and obviously pushing him quickly towards his orgasm. In just over two minutes he was there. Karen sped the machine up as he approached his finale and he came hard, his cum shooting from his cock to land on the floor several feet away.