Mating Rituals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave them there," said Cherie, stopping Karen from wiping them up, "I want to see if Al's spurts go further."

Once he'd shot his load, Frank slumped forward, resting his hands on the front of the machine as he recovered, then he carefully withdrew his cock from the tube and stood up.

"Your turn, amigo," he said slapping Al on the shoulder.

Al wasted no time in fitting his huge cock into the tube. It took quite an effort but with some additional lubrication it squeezed in. Cherie wondered whether it would be more stimulating tight or loose but could think of no easy way to find out short of having additional different sized tubes made. Once he was fully inserted Karen handed Cherie the Sybian control so she could regulate Al's performance.

Cherie started slowly, watching as the look of concentration on Al's face gave way to a big grin as he felt the stimulation. She sped the vibrations up and Al's grin left, being replaced total focus on the sensations. He leant forward as the stimulation took its toll on his ability to hold himself upright. She sped the machine up again and he began thrusting his hips back and forward, fucking the plastic sheath to reflexively gain more stimulation. She sped it up faster still and he was almost there, panting, gasping for breath, head thrown back, a high pitched keening wail coming from his throat. Cherie turned it to maximum and he came, hard, his cum jetting from his cock and landing a good six inches past Frank's on the floor.

Karen signalled for Cherie to turn the vibrations off, which she did reluctantly, visualizing a means of torturing Al by tying him to the machine and causing him to cum time and time again; probably not a good idea bearing in mind the different abilities of men and women to cum repeatedly. Al leant forward on the machine and regained his breath before easing out of the sleeve and standing up.

"Whew, that's some experience," he said, "Very enjoyable but extremely intense."

"Would you be keen to use it again?" asked Karen.

"Sure would," replied Al, "In fact, I think I could become quite addicted to it. Maybe I wouldn't need a partner if I had one of those."

"Yeah, just try to get that to cook you a dinner," replied Cherie scathingly.

"Anyway, while we're here, I reckon you girls should cum on the machine too. How about a race. Let's see who can cum in the shortest time. You're allowed to control your own speed."

"Sounds like fun," replied Karen, "You up for it, Cherie?"

"Totally. I think the hardest part would be to see who could last longest on the machine at a certain speed. Cumming fast is easy. How about the one who cums slowest has to cum a second time?"

"You're on, girl. Hope you're set for two machine cums tonight."

"Nah, I'll beat you hands down," replied Cherie.

Karen fitted the clit pad and eight inch dildo and lubed them. Then they tossed a coin and Karen won the toss, electing to go first. She lowered herself onto the dildo, asked Frank to keep her time and tell her when to start.

"Five, four, three, two one, go," said Frank, noting the time on a piece of paper.

Karen wound the machine up to nearly full speed, causing her to give a small yelp as the sudden waves of stimulation poured from her clit. She threw her head back, willing her orgasm to come quickly, feeling the pulses of sexual energy, then panting, turning the machine to full speed, thrusting her hips, fucking the dildo for all she was worth and then bliss as a scream from her lips announced her climax, her body pulsating, writhing and finally collapsing as she turned it off. She rested on the machine, panting, her shoulders heaving. Slowly she regained her composure, sat upright and smiled at Frank.

"How'd I do?"

"One minute twelve seconds. Wow, that's so quick. That time would be impossible to beat, I'd say."

"Well, we'll find out in a few minutes," said Cherie, eager to try to beat that time and even more eager to ride the Sybian again.

Karen dismounted, cleaned up the equipment, relubed it and Cherie mounted the machine, easily sliding the dildo in place.

"Ready?" she asked Al.

"Yep, five, four, three, two, one, go," he intoned, writing the time on the paper.

On 'go' Cherie turned the machine on full right away. The extraordinary stimulation from the device overloaded her sensory system and she let out a shriek before she settled down and began thrusting her hips right away. She'd have to buy one of these, she thought as her body twisted and gyrated under the influence of the intensely powerful waves of sexual energy that poured throughout her body. She felt her orgasm approaching, nearly there, she felt her head tilt back, her breasts thrust out, her hips dancing to a rhythm of their own, almost there, sensations intensifying and then she was there.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" she screamed as Al noted the time. She was panting, holding the machine, she dropped the control, riding the machine at full speed, eyes closed, unable to slow it, to stop it without the control.

Karen saw her predicament and reached for the control. Slowly lowering the speed until it stopped. Cherie remained on the device, leaning forward, panting hard, eyes closed, moaning gently. After several minutes she came around and sat up, easing herself off the saddle and standing upright.

"Wow, was that ever powerful," she said. "Thanks for rescuing me, Karen. How was my time?"

Al looked at his figures. "One minute eight seconds," he said, "Congratulations, you're the winner."

Karen groaned; she was all cummed out after her ride and now she had to do it all again. Oh well, at least it's enjoyable. Cherie cleaned up the machine and reset it, then Karen climbed back onto the saddle. Cherie kept hold of the control.

"No, I'll control the machine for you this time," she said as Karen held out her hand for it.

Cherie turned it on to a low speed, sending pulses of stimulation through Karen but nowhere near enough to push her towards an orgasm, especially after having just cum. Cherie joined the guys, sitting on a vacant reclining chair on the floor as they watched Karen's body respond to the stimulation. Both guys were hard as rocks, their shorts and undershorts on the floor beside them and their cocks standing to attention despite having only recently cum on the Sybian themselves. Cherie had removed her panties and skirt for her ride so she simply stood and moved sideways, then sat on Frank's cock, pushing it fully inside. She increased the speed of the Sybian slightly, noticing a slight change in Karen's responses, a slight increase in the movement of her hips and the writhing of her body as it dealt with the sensations.

Frank moved his hips slightly, back and forth, encouraging Cherie to meet his thrusts, which she did. He reached his hands around her, one stimulating her breasts and nipples, the other rubbing her clit. Despite her recent cum on the machine, Cherie felt herself moving quickly along the orgasm trail. She decided to push Karen a little more along the trail and increased the speed again. Karen responded with greater movement and a soft sighing from her throat. She was sitting up straight, massaging her breasts with her hands, pulling and squeezing her nipples, while watching Cherie fuck her husband. The combination of machine and sight was pushing her ever faster towards her orgasm despite the slow vibrations of the Sybian.

Cherie's approach to orgasm was a lot faster. It was as though the Sybian orgasm was simply a prelude for a real one with a real cock. Frank also seemed to be ready to spurt soon as he was breathing fast and thrusting his hips more rapidly. Suddenly he went rigid and Cherie felt his hot sperm being deposited at the end of her vagina. "Oooohhhh, yesss, darling, cum in me," she cooed, leaning back against him.

It was all over in seconds and his once rigid cock wilted inside her, leaving her frustratingly close to her orgasm. She stood up and went to Al, turning her back and sitting on his rampant cock, feeling it make its way into her very slippery tunnel quickly as she expanded to take his greater girth. She resumed her hip thrusting, feeling herself once again on the road to her orgasm, as was Karen now that Cherie had time to observe her again. She turned the speed up a little and noticed her respond once again, thrusting her hips hard, pulling her nipples well away from her chest, hurting herself to gain more stimulation. She felt Al move in her, thrusting with his hips, pushing both himself and her towards the ultimate end point. Karen looked like she was getting closer so Cherie turned the machine down slightly, resulting in a glare and a moan of frustration from Karen.

A few minutes later Cherie could feel that Al was almost there, as was she. Karen appeared to be in a holding pattern so Cherie substantially increased the speed, causing her to close her eyes as the stimulation coursed through her anew, the visual response causing a corresponding increase in the stimulation generated in both Cherie and Al. He increased both the rate and force of his thrusts, pushing his fiancée and himself towards their combined release. Now to time this perfectly, thought Cherie. She increased her own thrusting, pushing Al onwards, causing him to grip her breasts, stimulate her more, and then she was almost there and, she could feel, so was he. She turned the Sybian to full speed, thrust her hips hard, meeting Al's thrusts, and they came together as Karen screamed her orgasm to the world.

It took nearly a minute before Cherie came to her senses again, having collapsed during her release and being held by Al's loving arms. Al must have rescued Karen as she was sitting on the Sybian, its vibration at its lowest setting, enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Whew, you sure know how to give a girl a ride," said Karen, seeing Cherie open her eyes.

"Yeah, and to ride her stallions too," commented Frank.

They spent a while cleaning up, totally sexually sated for the time being at least, then made supper and played cards in the living room for a while.

"You know, were just playing with nothing at stake right now," commented Karen, "We could have lots of fun with card games in the dungeon. Nothing tame, like strip Jack, or Jill naked, nor even strip poker, but maybe score points which could be converted to cane or whip strokes, or some other form of enjoyable punishment for either winners or losers."

"Yeah, great idea. We've got a bit of time during the next two weeks, hard to believe we only arrived yesterday, so I'm sure we'll design something," replied Cherie. She looked at the guys each side of her, "I'm sure we can work out some excuse to punish these guys' balls. I really enjoyed doing that earlier, and being caned myself."

"You wouldn't cane our balls, would you?" asked Al.

"Just you wait and see," threatened a grinning Cherie.

Once in bed, they found they were all sexed out and kissed and slept in each other's' arms.

During the working week Karen and Frank had work commitments allowing Cherie and Al the time to explore the dungeon on their own, in between writing plans for their wedding and honeymoon. They also discussed babies.

"I would like to have a baby as soon as possible, darling," commented Cherie one morning.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with starting one now if you like," offered Al. "We'd be married by the time it was born."

"No," said Cherie, "Firstly I'm old fashioned enough to want my baby to be conceived after we're married and secondly, with what I've experienced in my life so far, I want the certainty of being married before we make that commitment." She paused as she remembered her previous heartaches in the mating game. "Anyway," she continued, "My contraceptive implant is almost at its use by date and will need to be removed in a few weeks. I could then just leave it and see what happens. That way my body will have had time to adjust by the time we're married and I should be able to conceive soon after."

"That certainly sounds like a plan," replied Al, "Does it just dissolve or can you take it out or does it have to be done by a doctor?"

"I'd get it done by a doc and he can give me a check-up at the same time. There is one disadvantage though, as I want it to be your baby I'll have to be monogamous for a while or at least insist that partners wear condoms, and I hate condoms."

"Well, it'll only be for a few months I would think. I can't see any reason why you wouldn't conceive in the first few cycles; after all, we're both young and healthy."

"Yeah, I agree, but strange things do happen and there seems to be an increasing amount of infertility these days. I'm not sure if it's diet or what, but you frequently hear of couples trying for years without success only to find that one or other is infertile. Perhaps it's nature's way of limiting population growth."

"Sometimes it's due to childhood illnesses, I've heard," commented Al, "I know I was quite ill when I was in my early teens but I have no idea what the illness was and as far as I know it didn't affect me. Everything still works anyway, as you cause me to keep demonstrating."

As they were lying naked on the bed in the early afternoon, Cherie reached over and cupped his balls with one hand, jacking his semi-hard cock with the other.

"Maybe that's what caused him to grow so beautifully huge," she commented, reaching her head down to take his head in her mouth and run her tongue around the rim. Al tensed as a wave of sensation ran through him.

"You're a sexy vixen, you know honey," he commented, rolling her onto her back, "Didn't you get enough this morning? Wasn't three cums before lunch enough for you?"

"Oh darling, I was just teasing you. Yes, three cums were wonderful and I feel really relaxed and sexually replete, but, well, you're here and so'm I, and we're both naked and there's nobody else in the house and well, um . . . ."

Al's cock had risen to the occasion and he moved her legs apart with his knees, then reached down and kissed her hard as he flexed his hips and gently pushed his massive member into her ever ready pussy. One smooth thrust and it was seated fully inside. He felt her wriggle her hips against him to stimulate her clit. Having already cum twice today and wanting to save some for tonight, he simply wanted to play, to take his darling fiancée as far as she wished but to conserve his virility for who knew what later on.

Cherie flexed her hips while he held still, simply providing the human dildo she needed to stimulate herself. He nuzzled her breasts, taking her nipples into his mouth as he sucked and nibbled on her hardening nubs.

"I wonder if you'll cum when you have a baby sucking on your nipples," he murmured between nibbles.

"Mmmm, it'll be great. Maybe it'll just make me horny for you."

Her body responded to the movements and the talk as Cherie gradually but unrelentingly progressed towards her release without Al having to move his cock or do a great deal at all. He lifted his head away from her and gazed at her gorgeous body, her pert breasts capped with hard nipples glistening from his saliva; her beautiful flawless skin, glowing with health, her narrowing waist flaring to broad child-bearing hips between which they were securely joined by his large cock fully embedded into her silky vagina, through which their child, no, children would someday emerge. He felt his cock jolt involuntarily as he absorbed the wondrous beauty of his beloved, now rolling her hips back and forth, her eyes closed as she stimulated her clit and her vagina on his embedded pole.

As he watched her body began trembling, her breathing becoming an increasingly rapid pant as she rolled her head from side to side.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, . . .," she repeated softly as she lay beneath him, pleasuring herself, while all he did was to roll his hips in time with hers.

It took only a few more minutes before she tensed her whole body, her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock hard, her head rising off the covers, her mouth opening and her scream echoing off the walls of the bedroom.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! YES, YES, OH YESSSSSS!! I'MMM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!"

Al watched the beautiful sight of his darling cumming hard under him, her body in the throes of orgasm thrashed about uncontrollably while he held her loosely, ensuring she stayed on the bed, under him, his cock fully embedded in her clasping cunt. Gradually her movements slowed, her tension eased, she relaxed as her breathing became easier, slower, until at last she opened her eyes and smiled up at him. He bent his head forward and they kissed tenderly, lovingly.

"Mmmm, darling, I love you so much," she murmured after they eventually broke the kiss.

"Yes, sweetheart, and I love you too. I love watching you cum like that; so sexy, so beautiful."

"Mmmm, yes, it was both sexy and beautiful. Are you Ok with not cumming?"

"Yeah, sure, I've cum lots today and I'm sure I'll cum some more tonight; maybe in you, maybe in Karen, who knows?"

"Maybe both."

"Yes, maybe both. Do you get jealous when you watch me cum in Karen?"

"No, darling, not any more. I did the first couple of times until I realized that you and she were simply sharing each other, just as Frank and I were, and although you clearly have love for each other, your first love is me, and that made me feel very safe, secure and, well, loved."

"Yes, initially I was jealous also but it soon passed. Funny thing jealousy. I love you and therefore I want what's best for you and want to see you happy and loved, yet when that happiness and loving was being provided by another man, I felt jealous. That seemed crazy, so I just changed my attitude. The same applied when your father made love with you. Obviously you have a unique bond with him, just as we have a unique bond otherwise you wouldn't be marrying me, but these bonds are different and just because you share your sexual love with Lance doesn't decrease the love you have for me. The whole jealousy concept is based on there being a finite amount of love and people having to gain a larger share of it, which is a completely flawed concept; the amount of love is infinite, it is limited only by your ability and willingness to receive."

"You put it so beautifully, darling. Thank you. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if everybody had that concept of love. But right now I've gotta visit the bathroom."

Al lifted himself off her, easing his still hard cock from her gushing vagina. She rolled off the bed and headed quickly for the ensuite bathroom. When she returned she lay beside him once again, enjoying his company, his warm body touching hers; their closeness.

"One other thing I enjoy is variety. We made love so sweetly and lovingly just now and it was beautiful, but if it happened like that every time, I know I'd tire of it. So in contrast to that, I also enjoy the fun we have in the dungeon; the punishment sessions in particular. I think I'm becoming hooked on BDSM. We'll have to build a dungeon in our home."

"So what do you like best?" asked Al.

"That depends on how I'm feeling, what my body tells me. Sometimes I like pain, at other times not so much. I loved having my clit and labia caned; it made me cum so hard. But I don't feel I need anything right now; I'm sexually totally satisfied. It's a lovely day so let's get outside and go for a walk."

"Agreed; be good to get some fresh air."

Over the next few days Cherie and Al sorted out exactly what they wanted for their wedding and wrote copious notes for Karen and Frank. They decided on their clothing and selected everything needed for Karen's outfit, which would be made locally and must match Cherie's, which would be made in her home town. Cherie and Al spent much of the time making love and playing in the dungeon as their mood dictated. Cherie experienced clamps on her breasts and labia, needles through her nipples and labia and in her breasts, while Al had clamps and needles in his scrotum. During a torrid session during the middle weekend they both experienced their most painful caning, administered then as that gave them time to heal before the flight home.