Mating Rituals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want, babe," he replied to her unasked question.

"And," continued Karen, "Frank's agreed to have a ring inserted in his scrotum and challenges Al to do the same."

Now it was Al's turn to check with Cherie, who gave him the same answer.

"So where's all this being done?" asked Cherie.

"Right here. Frank and I have done a course on piercing, finished about a month ago, and this week my piercing kit arrived, so we're all set to go," explained Karen. "Are you two game?"

Cherie had never been one to retreat from challenges. "Yes, count me in," she said, "But just one question, are you going to pierce my clit shaft or hood?"

"Oh, only the hood, the shaft is far more difficult and risky."

Cherie relaxed a little more. "In that case, I'm definitely in. Come on, honey, have your sac pierced as well," she urged Al.

"You having yours done?" asked Al, turning to Frank.

"Absolutely. Maybe several times. I think Karen has the idea of a row or rings down the front between my balls."

"Right, I'm in too," affirmed Al.

They left the dishes where they were and entered the dungeon. Karen brought out a large box and opened it carefully, taking out instruments, plastic bags of rings and bars, needles, piercing forceps, small pliers, and various other paraphernalia including a large bottle of sterilizing solution and a jar of antiseptic. She explained what each item was for and told them that the piercing itself could be painful, as would be expected when pushing holes through sensitive areas of the body, but that once the ring or bar was fitted there was little pain unless it was moved. She also emphasized that after the piercing it was necessary to keep the area clean and it could take several weeks to heal, depending on where it was. There were a few questions, then, once Cherie was satisfied that Karen knew what she was talking about, she volunteered to go first.

Karen directed her to lie on the padded table, her shoulders propped up so she could see more of what was happening. Karen also brought a mirror close by so Cherie could see the piercings as they were completed. Cherie chose some quite thick rings for her nipples then Karen caressed her breasts, focussing particularly on her nipple area.

"If I arouse you then it will give me more to work with," she explained, "That way the flesh that makes the nipple turgid and hard remains in the nipples once the ring is in place, keeping them hard all the time. Great for under tops without a bra or for under swimsuit tops," she grinned.

Once Cherie's nipples were standing up well, Karen fitted some latex gloves on her hands, bathed one nipple with antiseptic and sterilized the needle.

"Now you're sure you want this," she said, giving Cherie a final way out if she chose.

"Absolutely," she replied, gritting her teeth in preparation for the pain she knew would soon come.

Karen marked her nipple then clamped it, carefully lining up the dots so the hole would be horizontal. She then pressed the needle on the skin in the center of the outside hole, increasing pressure so it forced its way through the skin, flesh and inner skin. Cherie bit her lower lip to stop herself crying out and bore the pain remarkably well, watching with interest everything Karen was doing. Once the thick needle was through, both Cherie and Karen relaxed.

"How're you doing?" asked Karen.

"Mmmm, Ok, I think. It was very sore as it went through but is fine now."

"Good, that's the worst part over."

Karen then took the sterilized ring and used one end to push the slightly recessed end of the needle through the hole, the ring following closely behind. The movement of the metal in her tender flesh caused Cherie to once again bite her lower lip, but it soon lessened and she saw that the ring was through her piercing, ready to be clamped closed. Karen did this quickly with the pliers and held the mirror up for Cherie to view her first piercing.

"That looks so cool," she said, "Thank you, Karen. "What do you think, honey?"

"I love it," said Al, "We'll be able to have lots of fun once it's healed. I wonder how it'll feel when I twist it? I can now tie you up to something as well, fit a small padlock so you can't escape," he grinned a wide, hungry looking grin.

"Yeah, babe, you wish. Remember that you'll have a ring or more to tie you up with also."

Karen fitted the second ring in the same way as the first and Cherie was very pleased with how her matching pair looked.

"Now it's my turn," said Karen.

Cherie vacated the table and Karen took her place while Frank organized things. He was equally proficient at piercing and very soon both women sported a pair of pierced nipples.

"Time for the guys now, then we'll do the clit piercings," announced Karen. "Al, can you lie on the table please."

Al lay down on the table with his legs apart while Cherie held the mirror so he could see his scrotum and follow what was being done. She marked the position of the holes, one on each side of the septum that joined the underside of his cock to his scrotum, about half an inch in from the edge.

"Do you want one or two rings, sweetie?"

"Two I guess please. But if the first is too painful then only one."

"Ok, we'll see how it goes."

Karen clamped the first position then held the needle on the mark. Al was already biting his bottom lip in anticipation of the pain, so when Karen pushed the needle through, he suffered in silence and was amazed that the pain was less than anticipated. Karen followed the needle with a ring, which she clamped close like before.

"Do you want the second one?"

"Yes please," replied Al, glancing at Cherie in case she chose only one. She nodded and smiled. The second ring was again quickly fitted and Al vacated the table. Frank then had his two piercings fitted and the guys checked each other's rings out, comparing them while their partners anticipated the last two piercings still to come.

Karen went first to give Cherie more confidence in the procedure. Once again the mirror was held and Frank aroused Karen's clit by rubbing it gently for a few minutes, allowing her clit and hood to become engorged. He then carefully marked entry and exit points and clamped the small piece of flesh. He then took the needle and pushed it through the marked spots. Karen withstood the pain silently but was sweating from the effort once the needle was through. He then pushed the needle through with the bar and screwed the ends onto it.

Once the pain had all but disappeared, Karen examined herself in the mirror. She was pleased with the result.

"It looks beautiful," said Cherie, "I love the way it just seems to nestle between your lips as though it was meant to be there."

"Yes, I've wanted one for a long time but I didn't want it done by some unknown person in a sleazy back-street studio. Having it done with love was very important to me."

"Yes, I can see it is. My turn now?"

"Sure, lie on the table and I'll fit yours," replied Karen, vacating the table,

Cherie's operation proceeded exactly the same as Karen's. The pain she had anticipated never eventuated and it was, in fact, less painful than the nipple piercings. Al admired the completed work, barely able to resist touching it, although Karen warned him not to unless he sterilized his hands first. They then rubbed antiseptic cream on all their piercings, cleaned up the dungeon and went to the living area for coffee. As she watched them walk through the door, Karen observed their almost healed cane marks and their newly fitted piercings. We've all come a long way this past two weeks, she thought, I wonder where all this will end.

"So I guess there's no sex tonight then," said Al.

"Well, I wouldn't say that," said Karen, "Possibly no conventional sex but I'm sure we can all arrange some way of ensuring that our frustration levels are kept in check."

They chatted about the wedding, in just over two months' time, and Cherie commented how pleased she was that they were arriving a week early to stay at Lance and Bel's house with them.

"I'm sure that Mom and Dad will expect you to share their bed with them at least some of the time, as we will also. It'll be interesting to see if we can fit six in the big bed; what an orgy that would be."

"Yeah, we guessed that could be the case and we're really looking forward to it."

That evening they all climbed into bed together, Frank and Cherie pairing up for a final time, as were Al and Karen.

"I'm going to miss this big fella in me," said Karen as she stroked him to hardness. "If you're careful you can slide him in me from behind. That way none of our piercings need be rubbed."

Al lay behind her and held her upper leg bent and raised, exposing her flowing pussy to his 'big fella'. He carefully eased it in as Karen felt her vagina expanding to take his full girth. He pushed more and more in until he bottomed out, waiting a few seconds before withdrawing slightly and pushing in once more. As usual, she had expanded to take his length, which was not as great from this angle as in other positions. They began a slow, sensuous rhythm, she pushing back against him, he pushing forward into her, arousing each other despite being unable to indulge in clit or nipple stimulation.

"It'll be better when we're together next," murmured Karen, "We'll be all healed by then."

"Mmmm, that'll be good. I was just thinking with the piercings we have, if you had a ring fitted in you clit I could penetrate you in this position then clip our rings together and we'd be unable to separate. That could be fun."

"Ooohhh, I love the way your devious mind works. I can see I'll have to find some small padlocks and maybe fit a ring through my clit hood as well, or perhaps I'll get a ring through my clit shaft fitted by a surgeon. You'd like that, eh honey?"

"Very much. Cherie could get one too, then we could lock you two ladies together while Frank and I go looking for some hot chicks."

"Yeah, dream on, big boy. Push that cock of yours in a bit more, sweetie."

Meantime Cherie and Frank had resorted to the same position and were also making love together, enjoying the slow build up due to lack of certain erogenous zones.

"I'm looking forward to sharing a bed with you again in a couple of months, honey. I guess after you're married we can also make love together; my first time with a married lady apart from my wife."

"Well, I'm certainly used to being fucked by married men. My first time was with one; my own father. He was soooo sweet and gentle."

Cherie felt a surge of sexual arousal as she thought of her first time with her darling Daddy. Even though she'd had copious sex for the past two weeks, she still missed his loving.

"That must have been so sexy. What a wonderful gift to give your daughter. Far better that than leaving it to some yobbo on the street who just wants to get his rocks off. Speaking of which, I feel like that need is becoming more urgent by the second."

Frank began thrusting harder, withdrawing further, pressing his hips against her almost healed ass as he sought greater depth and stimulation. Another minute or two passed and he heard and felt Al and Karen approach and reach their climax, Karen uttering a small squeal as her vagina clutched Al's massive spurting organ while her own body trembled and writhed with her orgasm. Their sounds and sensations were enough to push both Cherie and Frank over the edge and Frank felt his cock having his cum milked from him by Cherie's vagina as it rhythmically clenched and released on his organ while she made soft mewling sounds as the tremors of release passed through her.

They slept soundly, woke later than planned so rushed through breakfast, then Frank and Karen drove them to the airport. They had a few minutes for farewells before Al and Cherie boarded to fly home.

"Well, that's it for a couple of months," said Karen, aware of all the arrangements she had to make in that time. "I'm so looking forward to the wedding."

"It'll be fun, for sure," replied Frank as he opened the car door for his wife.

To be continued