Mating Rituals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began on the Saturday with a friendly game of cards in the afternoon after they had spent the morning making love. Karen suggested they play a game of unders and overs where they placed bets on which card would be turned over next. The dealer would shuffle two packs of cards together and place face down on the table in a pile and turn the top card face up alongside it. The next player would choose whether the next card they would turn over would be under or over the card turned up, with aces low. If it was correct, the play continued to the next player with the last card being the one to be under or over. If it was incorrect, the player scored one point and made another choice, turning the next card over and once again scoring or passing play on. If a player turned over a card the same value as the one showing, they could take off a point from their score and the play moved on to the next player. Once all the cards had been turned over, the players totalled their scores and everyone received one stroke of the cane for every point scored.

Karen set up the table and chairs in the dungeon while Frank organized the drinks. They then stripped off what little clothing they were wearing and sat around the table. Karen dealt and turned up a ten. Al was next and bet unders, which had better odds, and turned over a three, so play passed to Cherie who bet overs, again going with the odds, and turned over an ace. She scored one on her sheet and, of course, bet overs and won with a seven. Frank now had an even chance of unders or overs and bet overs based on the slim probability that there were two lower cards out compared with only one higher card so the odds were very slightly in his favor. He turned up a five and scored one point, then bet overs and turned up a nine.

Play continued until by the time they had gone through the pack, Cherie was winning, if you call high scores a win, with twelve, followed by Frank with seven, Karen with five and Al with three. They drew cards to determine who would cane who and Cherie drew Frank. Karen brought out the caning bench and Cherie knelt on the padded platform, her upper thighs against the vertical section, then bent at the hips so her lower body was angled downwards. She wasn't attached in any way but there were provisions for wrist and knee fastenings if required. Karen selected a cane and handed it to Frank, who flexed it, finding it to be medium weight and flexibility.

Frank then swished it a couple of times before placing it against Cherie's shapely ass and then swinging it to give a moderate stroke. Cherie accepted it silently, a quick reflexive flinch being all the acknowledgment of pain that she gave. He applied the remaining eleven strokes spaced about ten seconds apart, after which Cherie stood and rubbed her ass cheeks, feeling the welts that had formed. She checked her hands; no blood, good, she thought. Cherie then caned Frank with his seven strokes, followed by Al and Karen caning each other. They then returned to the table and continued playing.

At the end of the second round Cherie had done better with only ten points while Al had scored a massive 18. Frank and Karen scored nine apiece. This time Al and Cherie caned each other, Cherie enjoying applying the 18 strokes to Al's posterior, which showed a lot of welts and some bruising. Karen and Frank caned each other.

The third round was relatively high scores, all above 12 with Cherie scoring 23. This time Karen and Cherie were to cane each other, leaving Al and Frank to administer each other's strokes. Karen had no mercy on Cherie, figuring it was time she found out what a caning was really about. She wielded the cane to give strong, hard strokes, each one of which created a very visible welt. After several of the strokes Cherie screamed and moved her hands back to reflexively cover her cheeks. After this happened three times Karen used the wrist straps on her, holding her stretched forwards, tightening the skin over her ass cheeks. By the end of the caning Cherie was sobbing quietly, obviously in severe pain. Karen comforted her, asking if she wanted to continue or to end the game.

"No, I'll continue," she said gamely between sobs.

Karen took her place on the bench and Cherie wasted no time on soft strokes. She applied the 17 strokes to Karen's ass with as much strength as she could muster, her strength being increased by the pain of her own ass. Once she had finished, Karen's ass looked much like her own, with welts and purple bruising. The guys went easier with each other, seeing the effects that over-zealous application of the cane could produce and hoping that the women had worked out their ire against each other rather than saving it for their next turns.

Play continued with Karen and Cherie perched on the edges of their chairs. This time Cherie had more luck and scored a low of nine, while Karen scored 15; Al scored 12 and Frank 14. This time Frank and Cherie paired up, as did Al and Karen. Al was concerned for Cherie's injuries and was feeling a little resentful that Karen had caused so much damage to his beloved's ass. While he realized that she had the right to do what she did, and that it was cool that Cherie had continued with the game, he nonetheless determined to make Karen pay for it, even being aware that she would have her revenge on him immediately afterwards.

Al therefore administered 15 strokes to Karen's unprotected ass cheeks as hard as he could apply them. He watched in satisfaction as her ass became increasingly cut up, causing difficulty in finding undamaged skin to strike. While she did not need to be restrained, she was sobbing with pain by the time he had finished. As he prepared himself for the worst she could do, he also noticed that his cock was hard and ready. He was amazed how aroused caning Karen had made him. She let fly with all her might, her pain driving her to greater strength as she pounded Al's ass cheeks with 12 of the hardest blows she had ever administered to anyone. At the end, Al's ass was covered in welts with purple bruising over much of it. Frank looked at Cherie's cut up ass and decided he needed to moderate his strokes or he may just cause serious damage. Therefore his strokes were medium in intensity, and she ended her punishment session once again sobbing from pain. Once she had stopped sobbing, Cherie, felt an irrational anger inside her for damage that had been done to her. Despite Frank's relatively easy treatment of her, she lashed out at him, applying his 14 strokes as hard as she could, cutting him up quite badly.

After the final blow had landed on Frank's ass, Al suggested they call it quits. All four of them looked at each other's wounds and agreed that enough was enough. They spent the next half hour cleaning each other up, applying antiseptic healing cream to each other and apologizing for the hurts they had inflicted. By the end of this time they decided that while further ass caning was out of the question, there were a few other toys that they could use. Karen brought out some ordinary bulldog paper clips, the ones with wire handles that could be removed. She explained what they could be used for, demonstrating on a man by fitting two of them low down to Frank's scrotum, taking care that they did not press onto his balls or the blood and seminal vessels leading from them. Frank showed signs of pain, which soon eased as he became familiar with the sensations.

"These hurt most when they are first applied and when they are removed and the blood circulates again," instructed Karen. "Now on a woman they can be used on her labia. Can I demonstrate of you please, Cherie?"

Cherie agreed and stood as shown with her legs wide apart. Her hairless labia were slightly parted and covered in her dewy fluids from her arousal. Karen took a clip, opened it and pulled a lip down between the jaws, then released the handles slowly. Cherie winced as the pain increased then slowly receded. Karen repeated this on her other lip with the same response.

"Now you can do the same to me please," she told Cherie.

Cherie fitted two clips to Karen and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Now we have these on, we can do lots of interesting things," said Karen with a smile, "But first Cherie, could you fit two to Al's scrotum please, just like I did, push one of his balls up into its socket and fit the clip to the scrotum beneath it, avoiding any sensitive organs inside."

Cherie did this, watching as Al winced as she released her grip on the handles.

"Good, so how does it feel? Not too painful?"

They all agreed that it felt bearable.

"So, now for the fun part. We can remove the handles because they'll get in the way, so do this for your partner now."

Karen showed how to position the handle and squeeze it to remove it from the clip, and they did this, leaving the handleless clips still attached to their sensitive areas. She then took four sets of wires with clips connected to control boxes. She knelt down in front of Frank and connected a clip to each of his two clips.

"If I turn this on it will pass a small electric current through his scrotum," she instructed, "And, depending on what setting I choose depends on whether this will cause a pleasant level of stimulation or intense pain."

She turned the dial slightly and a smile came on Frank's face as he felt his ball sac being gently stimulated. This quickly turned to a grimace as Karen turned the control up, the quickly down and off.

"Try it in pairs," suggested Karen.

They did, Al fitting the clips to Cherie and turning the dial, watching as the smile turned to one of anguish.

"That's getting quite painful, honey," she said.

Al smiled up at her and turned the dial down a little, much to Cherie's relief.

"Actually, there it feels really nice. Leave it like that and I'll probably cum in a while."

Al left it there then she knelt down, connected his clips and turned up the dial. Al felt the pleasant sensation at first which rapidly changed to a stinging pain as the power increased.

"No, too high, down a bit. Mmm, like that."

Karen and Frank had both experienced similar sensations as they fitted and played with their electrical devices.

"Now for the fun part," said Karen. "If you take one clip from each of the sets and clip them to yourself, then the other clip to the other person, nothing will happen until you touch each other. Try it and see. All you have to do is unplug and replug the wires from the control box end, leaving the wires clipped to yourselves."

They did that and checked that there was no sensation even with the dials on high.

"Now set the dials to about quarter way up, then touch each other and see what happens. Just be a bit careful because you must not touch the upper body or use this on breasts because it can affect the heart."

They did that and as soon as they touched each other, they felt the tingling, not just in their labia or scrotum, but also in the place where they were touching. Al let go of Cherie's hand and reached forward to touch her clit.

"Eek! That tickles," said Cherie, who moved her hips away and reached for his cock. As she touched it she felt a tingling in her hand and saw a smile cross Al's face.

"Mmmm, that's nice," he said, as his cock hardened more that it was.

Cherie grinned and let go. "Come with me, lover," she said.

They waddled to the couch and she lay on her back, her ass hanging over the edge and her legs wide apart.

"Put your big cock in my wet hole, darling," she said.

As soon as his cock touched her labia they both felt amazing sensations run through them. He pushed harder and for Cherie, the sensations moved from her labia to her vagina. He pushed in further then held still as they both adjusted their controls, increasing the power, decreasing it, experimenting together.

"That's really nice like that," said Cherie after a few more adjustments. "Is that good for you, honey?"

"Yes, that sends such tingles through my cock, almost like the Sybian the other day. I could certainly cum like this."

"So could I. Just stay still."

They did, watching the other couple engaged in the same activity across the room. As the electricity pulsed through their most sensitive sexual areas, both became aware that they were approaching their orgasms. Al wondered what it would feel like when his cum spurted out, knowing that it was a fluid that could conduct electricity. He didn't have long to wait. Cherie started making tell-tale signs that she was almost there and he felt his cum boiling up in his cock. Suddenly he came, spurting his sperm into Cherie's clasping vagina. As the liquid shot from him, he felt a strong electrical impulse from the end of his cock. Cherie must have felt it too as she jumped slightly then came hard. They both enjoyed their orgasm which, because of the continued stimulation, peaked then fell to a slightly lower level, but continued at that level unabated.

"Ooohhh, that's so good, so nice," moaned Cherie, rolling her head from side to side in ecstasy.

"Yes, darling, wonderful, wonderful."

After a few minutes of this bliss, Al reached out and turned both controls off, then he lay on Cherie gently, touching her for the first time other than in her pussy. They kissed, and lay there for a while.

"That was such an effortless way to make love," said Cherie. "We must do that again."

"I totally agree. I wonder how long we could go after the peak before we had to turn it off."

"Well, I guess we can find out next week."

Al withdrew and they stood, then unclipped the control boxes and walked to the others, who were similarly disconnecting. Karen showed how to refit the handles and remove the clips, which caused a short period of intense pain as the bloodflow resumed.

"I guess there's a price to pay for bliss," commented Al.

They then rubbed more cream into ass cheeks, which were less red and angry looking than before, and had a coffee break.

"You know, after a while the pain in my ass isn't so bad," commented Cherie. "I'm quite pleased I managed to endure my 54 strokes of the cane. It's the first time I've been caned seriously and although it hurt and still is, I'm really proud of myself. I loved the electrosex as well; that was fantastic."

"I totally agree," replied Karen. "The first time Frank and I caned each other we started with ten apiece. I received 46 today but I've never received more than 50 in a session, not that those extra four would make that much difference I expect. So you did really well. It'll take about a week for them to heal reasonably but they don't seem to create scarring as it is a surface injury, not deep enough to form unsightly scar tissue."

"I'm pleased to hear it," commented Al with a grin, "I wouldn't want my wife to have a scarred ass for the rest of her life."

Cherie didn't reply but just poked her tongue out at him for his self-centered lack of empathy.

"If you like, we could continue to play unders and overs with a different penalty," suggested Frank.

"Like what sort of penalty?" asked Cherie, always up for something new.

"Well, we have a whole store of thin, short needles, for use in hypodermic syringes. We could use those as penalties, maybe with the person before each player sticking a needle into the player each time they lost."

"Sounds like fun to me," said Cherie.

They all agreed it sounded good so the once again moved into the dungeon and began playing. Cherie went first and won, then it was Al's turn, and he lost.

"So where can I stick it?" asked Cherie as she unwrapped the first needle.

"Anywhere you like, except in areas where it could cause permanent damage," replied Karen.

Cherie looked at Al's naked body, casting her eyes downwards at his cock and balls.

"No, not there surely," said Al, seeing where she was looking.

"Oh yes, darling, time to decorate you," grinned Cherie.

She carefully held his semi-hard cock, feeling it twitch in her hand, then placed the point of the needle against the head and before Al could object, she pushed firmly. The thin needle sank in easily and Al winced as the shiny stainless steel disappeared into his flesh. Once it was in and stopped moving, the stinging pain also decreased.

"They only really hurt when they're moving," said Karen as she placed her bet and lost. She placed a second bet and lost that also, winning the third.

"Two needles," said Al enthusiastically.

"Yes," agreed Karen flatly.

Al unwrapped the first and pressed it into the end of Karen's left nipple, balancing her up with one in the end of her right nipple. Frank won, then it was Cherie again. She lost, then won so Frank unwrapped a needle and looked at her, then down to her hips.

"Stand up," he ordered.

Cherie did and her pushed her legs wide apart, spreading her labia and noticing her partly engorged clit protruding nicely.

"What a beautiful target," he commented as he took the tip and pulled it slightly away from her body as he pushed the needle through it from front to back.

"Owwww!" said Cherie as she watched her most sensitive organ being pierced. "Oooohhhh, that really stings." She hopped from foot to foot as the stinging slowly died away. When she could sit down she glared at Frank. "That was plain nasty," she said.

Frank looked down at his handiwork, almost hidden by her covering labia and hood and simply grinned at her. Al won, as did Karen and Frank and then it was Cherie's turn again. Surely she must win. She did, and breathed a sigh of relief, still feeling the tiny intruder with each small move she made. Al lost, then won, so Cherie pushed a needle into the side of his cock head. Next Karen lost then won, so Al had pleasure in also piercing her clit with a needle. She sat down again gingerly, aware of the needle moving against her skin and causing more stinging pain. Frank lost, then lost, then won so Karen had huge pleasure in standing him up and pressing a needle into his cock head from each side. He sat down again carefully.

The game progressed until the pack ran out then they stopped, examining each other's adornments. In addition to their clits being pierced, both women had needles in their nipples and through their labia, while both men had their cock heads pierced multiple times and needles through their scrotums. Karen had pointed out the risks with piercing balls and forbidden this because they were likely to move and could damage themselves irreparably.

"So we now have the next painful process, removal. Each person can remove the needles from the person who placed the needles in them. That way they have a means of also causing that person some pain, if they choose."

Cherie enjoyed the opportunity to wriggle Frank's needles as she slowly removed them, causing him more pain than really necessary, but she did not enjoy Al's similar treatment of her. After a few minutes the needles were all removed and Karen placed them in a washer sterilizer for later treatment.

After dinner they watched an erotic movie before all climbing carefully into bed. Their usual exuberant sexual activities were severely curtailed by their sore asses and were unnecessary as they were all sexually satiated after the day's activities. They hugged, kissed and slept.

Friday was their last day and night together and Karen had decided to make it memorable. For a start, work was forgotten and they lazed around the house for the morning, cuddling, kissing and making love together. After lunch Karen announced that today was special, not just because it was Al and Cherie's last day there, but because today was the day that she was going to have her nipples and clit pierced.

"Yes, and I also challenge you, Cherie, to have your clit and nipples pierced too."

Cherie looked at her and saw she was serious, then looked at Al, who shrugged his shoulders.