Mating Rituals Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that's so sweet," he mumbled against her breast, then continued to suck.

"Do you want to try as well?" Cherie asked Carol, who quickly nodded in the affirmative. Al took Sophie and Carol knelt on the floor and began sucking Cherie's left nipple, smiling at the taste as she swallowed the milk. Sophie had done a good job and after a very short time Cherie was empty.

"Thanks, guys, that was great," she said as they released her nipples and she continued to wipe them and refasten her bra, "It's great to be completely emptied."

They sat back in their seats and Sophie was passed around between them until she obviously was tired. Cherie took her and changed her then put her down to sleep. Once she returned the temptation was too great; the conversation turned to surrogacy.

"So how do you see this surrogacy really working?" asked Carol.

"Well, the way I see it is that you guys effectively rent my womb for nine months and grow a baby inside me," said Cherie. "After the birth I hand the baby to you and you have your own baby. How is the baby made? It's a combination of Matt's sperm and my egg. How is the egg fertilized? The same way it usually is; Matt and I make love together until I'm pregnant."

There was silence for a minute or two as Matt and Carol digested this information. They had both heard it over the past few weeks but to have it stated this bluntly by the potential egg donor and carrier of the baby was a little more overwhelming and emotional than reading it in an email.

"Ok, so that's it? We just hop in the sack and it's all done?" asked Matt.

"Whoa, not so fast. There's lots of legal stuff that has to be done. We have to have signed contracts and all sort of things like that. We have to look at problems that could occur. For example, what if you change your mind when I'm pregnant? What if I don't get pregnant? What if I have a miscarriage? What if you're both killed in a car crash? All those sorts of eventualities have to be recognized and provision must be made for them. Then we hop in the sack and make love, as you say."

"So what do I do?" asked Carol, "Do I watch you two conceive my baby or is it done in private?"

"Either. In practice, I would hope that we developed a great relationship so that we could have at least one and maybe several group sex sessions with both Al and Matt getting to make love with us both. That would be my ideal but if you're not up for that, well, I guess that's Ok too."

"So how do you feel about your wife carrying another man's baby?" Carol asked Al.

"No problem at all. We, as a couple, have made love with two other couples in our bed and enjoyed that very much. This would be no different except that Cherie would be receptive to the potent sperm that Matt would have. As you know, I am infertile so making love with Cherie would have no possibility of producing a baby. That would ensure that the baby was Matt's and not mine. I am not Sophie's biological father, but I am her father in reality and legally, just as you would both be your baby's parents legally and in reality. Cherie would just be the tummy mommy, as we call it."

Carol and Matt chatted together quietly for a few minutes, discussing what they'd heard, both smiling in anticipation of having a baby, or was Matt's smile in anticipation of creating the baby, Cherie wondered, noticing that he seemed to have difficulty keeping his eyes off her. I guess it must be an interesting situation talking with a woman you are going to make love to while your wife is present, she thought. She felt a warmth flow into her pussy as she remembered the lurch his cock gave when he had hugged her, even though it hurt her breasts.

They discussed a lot more that evening relating to babies, surrogacy, access and other matters. Cherie made certain that they knew that the baby would grow up knowing Cherie, Al and also Bel and Lance who were, after all, biological grandparents. Matt and Carol agreed to all this, wanting what was best for their baby and for him or her to grow up surrounded by loving adults could hardly be harmful to anyone. After a final coffee and snack, Matt and Carol rose to leave. They again embraced each other in a more familiar manner than during their first greeting, Cherie feeling Matt's hard cock pressing against her abdomen as he pressed his hips forward while holding his chest clear of her filling breasts.

After they had left, Cherie and Al had a brief discussion of the evening as they prepared for bed.

"I think this'll work, honey, how about you?"

"Yes," agreed Al, "I definitely think we've chosen a great couple, or should I say a great couple has chosen us. I'm excited about watching you and Matt together and also about fucking Carol," he admitted honestly.

"Yes, I guessed you would be," replied Cherie with a grin, "She seems to have the type of hot bod that you go for. Anyway, tonight you've just got my hot bod instead. All this talk of babies and making love has made me horny. Make love to me, darling, before I have to give Sophie her late night feed."

Cherie and Al stood naked by the bed, holding each other tightly, running their hands over each other's body as they kissed lovingly. It took very little time before Al had grown hard, his cock rising between Cherie's legs, pressing against her pussy, which by then was dripping her arousal fluids. He placed his hands under her ass cheeks and lifted her up, then lowered her down onto his cock. She held her breasts away from him a little to reduce the pain of pressure, knowing that tonight they would make love without breast stimulation as she was almost full for Sophie.

Al's cock entered her love tunnel and he lowered her until she was fully impaled on him, his cock head pressing the end of her tunnel while her clit rested on the base of his cock. He moved his hips gently back and forth, each movement sending pulses of stimulation through Cherie. They continued to kiss as they stood there, both supported by Al's legs, then after a while he walked them to the bed and bent forwards, lowering her onto the edge of the bed. Then he began thrusting deeply and withdrawing almost completely, fucking her vagina hard as she began a soft moaning cry, milk beginning to ooze from her nipples and trickle down her breasts as her body tightened with arousal. Then she was there.

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, yes, yes, harder, YES, OOOHHH, I'MMMM CUMMMINGGGGGGG!!"{ she cried as she writhed under him, feeling his massive cock spurting his hot cum deep inside her as she panted her release.

They stayed together, recovering, for a few minutes then he withdrew. They used the towel by the bed to clean themselves up then they heard Sophie awaken in the nursery. Al climbed into bed while Cherie left, collected her from the nursery and brought her to bed, placing her on one nipple while Al watched the two most wonderful females in the world, one suckling the other, as he drifted off to sleep.

At breakfast the following morning, after Bel and Lance had returned from their night away, they discussed the meeting with Carol and Matt and their attitudes to sex with other partners.

"That sounds like it could be fun. I wonder if Carol does women," mused Bel.

"Well, you could always ask and if she doesn't, maybe introduce her to them," said Karen.

"Well, I, for one, want to check Carol out. I think she'll be a really hot lover," said Al.

"She'll probably faint at the sight of your huge cock," said Cherie with a grin, "I hope Matt's as well-endowed as you are."

"Doubt it," commented Karen, "Al's just freakishly enormous. By the way, when am I going to sample him again, darling?"

"Oh sometime when I'm good and ready," replied Al, "Right now Cherie's keeping me very well satisfied. I think Sophie's sucking on her nipples makes her horny."

"Yes, I know the feeling, eh honey," said Karen, nudging Frank.

"Sure does," he replied with a grin, "And some people say that women lose their sex drive after they have a baby. It doesn't seem to have affected you girls like that."

"So have you done anything about being a surrogate mom yet, Karen?" asked Cherie.

"No, not yet, thought I'd just see how things went for you then decide. I've gone back on birth control so I don't fall pregnant to Frank's potent sperm."

"Yes, I've stayed off it so I can be a surrogate. The real down side of that is Daddy needs to use a condom when he makes love to me, and we both hate condoms. Frank would need to as well."

"So I guess getting pregnant to Matt would solve that problem," commented Lance, "Then we'd not need condoms 'cause you couldn't get any pregnanter."

"True. So I'll see if I can push this process along. It's the legal system that holds everything up. If it wasn't for that we could just fuck and then hand over the kid when it pops out. After all, there was no legality involved when Daddy made Sophie in me. In fact, only we know that. It's so unfair. Even nature conspires against women, it seems."

"Oh come on," said Bel, "Just let the process take its course. In a few weeks you'll be able to let Matt impregnate you and you'll be happy again."

"Yes, that'll be great. Then after that one I want another one of my own from Daddy; a full sibling for Sophie."

"I'll be very pleased to oblige, darling, but you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. One at a time's the best way, unless of course you have twins."

"Twins! No, I want one at a time so I can love each little baby fully each time."

"Well, you know love isn't finite," counselled Bel, "Just because you have two babies to love doesn't mean that each has to only get half the love. After all, love is infinite and half infinity is still infinity."

"Yes, I know, Mom, but, well, you know. I want some time to myself rather than have a tag team wanting milk and changing."

"I understand, dear, but remember that if that does happen, and it could as you have an aunt and an uncle who are twins so they're in the family, we're all here to help, sweetheart, at least with everything except the breastfeeding."

"Thanks, Mom," replied Cherie, placing her hand on Bel's arm lovingly.

Lance and Al stood to leave and prepare themselves for their day, followed a few minutes later by Frank. The men kissed their women goodbye and hurried out the door. Cherie and Karen went to tend Sophie and Ryan, and Bel looked at the mess in the kitchen, sighed, then began cleaning up after her extended family, her heart full of gratitude for the wonderful people who shared the home with her.

It took four weeks before all the legal paperwork was in order. Once they received final notification, Cherie immediately contacted Carol and invited her and Matt to come and live with them until she became pregnant.

"It'll save all the to-ing and fro-ing you'd need to do so that Matt can be here during my fertile period. So why not just come and stay for a few weeks or as long as it takes for me to become pregnant?"

"Well, that's an amazing offer," replied Carol. "We'll discuss it and let you know. When do you need to know?"

"Well, my next fertile time is in about ten days so before then if you want to start on this cycle. Otherwise it's up to you. How soon do you want a child?"

"As soon as possible. I just have this empty space in my heart that I know a child will fill."

"Yes, and of course if you stayed here longer you'd be able to become even closer to your baby as my pregnancy progressed. You could almost cuddle it and certainly talk to it so it became used to your voice while it's still inside me."

"So are you inviting us for the full nine or ten months?"

"If you wish. Of course you'd need to contribute to the household expenses, but I see no reason why you couldn't live here for as long as you wished. We have several spare bedrooms and as you're renting at present, you wouldn't have to sell a house or leave it empty. When does your lease come up for renewal?"

"In about three weeks, I think. So we could simply come and live there instead of renewing it, is that what you're saying?"

"Well, I'd need to check it out with the others but I can't see any reason why not."

"That would be amazing. Thank you so much."

"I'll check it out and let you know."

That evening Cherie discussed the possibility of Carol and Matt moving in. After a few questions they were all very keen on the idea and could certainly see the advantages for everyone. Carol was overjoyed the next day when Cherie phoned her and told her the news and they set a date to move the weekend before their lease expired.

"This is unbelievable," said Matt as he and Carol joined the others at the large dining table. "Thank you all so much for your acceptance of us. I know Carol's looking forward to being able to be as much a part of her baby growing as is possible, as I am also. Thank you again."

The others all welcomed them to their home and during their first meal in their new home Matt and Carol told them all a bit about themselves and learnt about the extended family they had joined in return. After dinner they adjourned to the living room and continued their discussions until it was quite late. Finally Bel spoke to Matt and Carol about the facts of life in their adoptive household.

"In the weekends at this time we usually discuss sleeping arrangements. I don't know how much Cherie's told you about us but we share and share alike here, which is why Cherie was so adamant that she wanted to be impregnated naturally rather than artificially. So what I'm really saying is that you both have choices here. You can certainly choose to sleep in your own room and in your own bed as a couple if you wish. Nobody will put any pressure on you if you choose that. However, we'll all be choosing who we sleep with, and this may be as a couple, as a triple, in which case there are usually two triples, or as a foursome. On occasions we even have six in a bed; we have special large bed designed for that. So now we have eight of us here, if you wish to join in the fun, that increases the combinations dramatically.

"The other thing you need to know is that nudity is perfectly acceptable anywhere in the house at any time. So far we have remained clothed, but that was simply so we didn't scare you off." Bel grinned. "So feel free to wear or not wear whatever you wish. There are a couple of rules though, both of which concern the pool. They are simple: no clothes in the pool and no cum in the pool. So if you decide to make love in the pool, as frequently occurs, you will need to either refrain from cumming or keep it all in as you climb out. It's a hassle but otherwise it clogs up the pump.

"So, for now, I'll let you two have first choice of who you wish to sleep with tonight. In future everyone will be equal and first in first served, so expect to be asked to sleep with someone other than your partner because that is normal here. Just as you have choices about who you will ask, so everyone has the right to refuse, and you must not take any offence at that, just as we won't either. Do you have any questions about this?"

Matt and Carol looked at each other and noticed they were both blushing furiously. Probably the reality of having a baby conceived naturally in someone other than their spouse had not quite sunk in prior to this for either of them. Now, faced with this situation, they were lost for words. Sure, Matt had observed the other three women, assessing how he thought they would be in bed, just as any man does. Similarly Carol had also assessed the three men, wondering how it would feel to make love with them, as most women do, but probably wouldn't admit to doing. But now to be faced with the decision so suddenly and so bluntly was a surprise they hadn't discussed or even considered. They were lost for words.

Matt recovered first, realizing that he would need to sleep with Cherie if he was to start a baby inside her, he replied first. "Cherie, we're going to make love on several occasions if I'm to impregnate you so I wonder if I could practise tonight?"

Cherie had hoped he would ask her, so smiled sweetly and agreed, standing and walking over to sit on his knee. Carol glared at her instinctively as the green demon of jealousy arose, but she quickly realized that was totally inappropriate in this setting and moved slightly away from Matt to give them more space. She visibly controlled herself then turned to Al.

"Well, if Cherie's going to take my man to bed, I guess the best thing I can do is take her man to bed." She stood and walked over to Al, sitting on his knee as Cherie had done with Matt. "Darling," purred Carol, "Will you take me to bed please?"

"I'll be delighted to," replied Al, ginning as he drew her down and kissed her.

Once those pairings were sorted, the other four departed for Lance and Bel's big bed while the two couples headed to their beds, with Cherie going to her room leaving Carol to escort Al to the room she and Matt had moved into.

Once in the bedroom, Matt and Cherie kissed sexily, each pressing their body against the other while their tongues intertwined. Cherie could feel Matt's cock hardening against her belly, a feeling which combined with the kiss to cause her to produce copious female juices. She broke away from him after a few minutes, then grabbed the hem of his shirt and removed his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. Matt reciprocated by removing Cherie's top, leaving her breasts supported by her milking bra, which supported the lower halves of her breasts only, holding them up and pointing directly at Matt's chest. He simply stood for what seemed to be a long time, observing these beautiful globes with their engorged nipples, each leaking a drop of milk.

"May I?" he asked reaching towards them.

"Of course, darling, did you think you were here just to look?" chuckled Cherie.

He tentatively caressed the smooth skin of her upper breasts, lightly rubbing her nipples, which caused more milk to emerge.

"You'd better suck them, honey, otherwise we'll drown in milk when we make love."

He bent his head down and sucked on each nipple in turn, each time drinking several mouthfuls of warm, sweet milk.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," encouraged Cherie, "But I want you naked and inside me, darling."

Cherie knelt down and unfastened his shorts, pulling them down to the floor then covering his large bulge in his undershorts with her hand.

"I think he's keen to meet me," she grinned, then pulled his undershorts down, exposing his rampant hard cock, which she expertly engulfed with her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked, noting the smile and arousal that showed on his face. She removed her mouth.

"You like?" she asked.

"Mmmm, very much. You could keep doing that all night if you like."

"Huh, I want more than that tonight."

She cupped his balls, squeezing gently at first then looking into his eyes as she squeezed harder and harder until she saw a reaction.

"You like that or not?" she asked, holding them without increasing the pressure.

"I like, but it is painful. However, it's a pain I enjoy when it stays the same. They get accustomed to it after a few seconds."

"Good. I like squeezing a guy's balls. Makes them realise who actually holds the power in a relationship."

Cherie released them and stood up.

"Strip me, honey," she ordered.

Matt wasted no time in bending down, hooking his thumbs in the elastic waistband of her shorts and pulling them to the floor. Cherie stepped out of them as he admired her almost trim abdomen above her brief G string panties. Then he pulled them to the floor also leaving Cherie naked except for her feeding bra.

"Just leave the bra please darling, at least until I'm lying down."

123456...8