Matt and Lauren Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheers Uncle," I replied. Lauren gave a feeble smile but said nothing.

We made idle chit chat for about ten excruciating minutes before we made our apologies and left after making the obligatory round of goodbyes to our relatives and friends.

It was still relatively early when we got home and instead of going straight to bed I got us both another drink and suggested we watch a film.

Whilst Lauren went upstairs to change into her nightie I set up the porn DVD, fast forwarding it to a clip that was just before the one with the old man and the nurse. It was the clip of the lesbian action. How appropriate!

Lauren came down in her short satin nightie and snuggled up against me on the sofa as I pressed the start button. "Matt!" she exclaimed, "really ... porn?"

"Yeah why not," I chuckled. The action on the screen began to hot up as the two women began to kiss and grope each others boobs. "I thought you might like to see a bit of girl on girl action after what you were up to tonight!"

"I don't know what you mean."

I turned my head to look into her eyes and saw she was serious.

"You can't recall?"

"No," she shook her head.

"Here, let me enlighten you," I said as I fished out my mobile phone and showed her the video.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "I really did that, didn't I." It was a statement not a question and she had the good grace to look horrified.

"Yep, and there's more. Watch."

"OHMYGOD!" she exclaimed even louder when she saw the man's hand come into view and grope her ass. "I have no recollection of that Matt," she said.

"Carry on watching then," I replied.

"NOOOOO," Lauren almost shrieked as I zoomed in to show the man's hand sliding down the crack of her ass and in between her legs.

"Matt I had no idea. You've got to believe me."

I grinned back at her. "I do sweetheart, I do." I put my arm around her and she snuggled back into my shoulder.

"I can't believe I did that," she murmured softly. I just stroked her hair.

We watched the next clip in relative silence and although the lesbian action got me aroused it clearly didn't affect Lauren one little bit. But just before the old man clip was about to start I dropped my nugget of information on her.

"By the way, I know who your mystery groper is."

"You do," she said, twisting her head up slightly towards me, "who is it then?"

The clip started. "Who does that remind you of?" I asked as the old man was wheeled into his bedroom by the blonde haired nurse.

"I don't know," she replied.

"You don't think he looks a bit like Uncle Len, do you?"

"Well a little bit I guess," she answered. "He certainly looks as old as him."

"Does the blonde remind you of you?"

"No, not really. Why?"

I chose not to answer. By now the blonde nurse had the old man's fully erect and engorged shaft in her hand and was furiously moving her hand up and down it whilst now and again taking the head of his cock into her mouth and sucking him off. Judging by the faces he was pulling the old man looked like he was about to expire on the spot.

Even though she'd seen it before I could feel Lauren's breathing altering as she quickly became aroused watching the action unfold. She started to squirm a little bit in her seat as she pressed her thighs together. I dropped a hand onto her breast feeling her nipple respond. She reacted by expelling a small groan of pleasure from between her lips.

I eased her legs apart and slid my hand up to her mound. She was sopping wet. She groaned as I parted her outer lips and slid a finger inside. She began to thrust down against my hand trying to take my finger deeper. I added a second, which excited her more before I pulled back. I was teasing her, making her wait. I wanted to drop the bombshell just at the right time.

As the nurse took the head of the old man's cock into her mouth, I lightly brushed my fingertips across her clit. She jerked violently but I held off making her cum. She whimpered and looked at me pleadingly, her eyes half closed but blazing with lust.

"So your mystery groper, do you want to know who it is then?" I said, my voice croaking with pent up passion.

"Yes," she breathed back hoarsely, her voice barely above a whisper.

In the video the old man jerked as he shot his load into the nurse's mouth. As she spat out his cum onto the floor I said, "It's Uncle Len!"

As the words left my lips I plunged my fingers deep inside her pussy and rammed my thumb up against her clit.

"OOHHMMYYGGOODD ..." she screamed as she almost hit the ceiling. I'd never seen her or anyone else for that matter react the way she did when she came. She clawed at my arm as she thrust her hips down to bang against my hand that had been almost completely sucked inside her pussy. She bucked and writhed next to me as she came again and again, each orgasm slightly less intense then the one before but no less potent.

She eventually calmed down. Her eyes were closed and she was gently twitching and squirming into her seat as I gazed down at the woman I love. And at that moment I thought she was the sexiest woman on the planet.

She finally came down from her orgasmic high as her rapid rasping gasps gradually returned to normal breathing. She reached over and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a scorching kiss that got me hard instantly.

"God Matt, that was the best ever."

"You're not kidding. I've never seen you react like that before." I smiled as an evil thought crept into my head. "Maybe there's more to your fantasy than meets the eye!"

"What do you mean?" she snapped back.

"Well, maybe your reaction was because you were fantasising that it was you servicing the old man rather than the nurse and that's why you came so hard!"

"Now you're being stupid," she retorted, "of course it wasn't."

"Am I?" I countered, "I think your fantasy is actually a deeply

embedded fetish and judging by your reaction to the porn you've watched I would suggest that your fantasy is real and tangible."

Lauren was struggling to find the words to refute my allegations but was clearly fighting a losing battle. But she eventually answered me.

"Matt, it's just a fantasy and it's a fantasy I don't ever need to fulfil."

"Ah-ha, so I am right! But what if it's actually more than that? You've just had two of your biggest ever orgasms to the same bit of old man, young girl porn and you were pretty rampant the night you were first groped by Uncle Len. So what if subconsciously you do want to fulfil it but you just can't admit to yourself yet?"

"So are you telling me I'm a pervert then?"

"No, of course not. It does however explain something that had been puzzling me for a while now."

"What's that?" she replied.

"It explains why you have been quite happily letting Uncle Len grope your ass on the dance floor."

"NO!" She sat up and glared at me. "You can't mean that."

"Can't I?" I countered. Think about it Lauren. You get a buzz out of it but you won't actually admit it to yourself because you think it's wrong."

"Well it is, isn't it?"

"Not if you enjoy it. Life's all about enjoying ourselves. The trick is not to go too far and end up doing something you'll regret."

"So what you're saying is that if I enjoy being fondled by men ... and by men, you mean old men ... and by old men, you mean your Uncle Len ... if I like him fondling my ass, I should just let him?"

"Absolutely," I answered with a smile. "Push the boundaries Lauren. Explore your inner slut!"

"Matthew Stephens!" she exploded in mock anger and punched me on the arm, "I am not a slut."

"Yeah I know, I'm just kidding, but maybe, just maybe it's something you want to experience?"

Lauren sat up and turned her whole body so that we were facing each other. She locked her eyes onto mine.

"So what you're saying here Matt is that you want me to let Uncle Len grope my ass and then feel me up?" Her words were measured and calm.

"No, what I'm saying is that maybe it's what YOU want. And if it is then why not," I grinned. "You could be the star in your own little porn episode. 'Lauren and my Old Uncle'. That has a good ring to it!"

"Now you're just being stupid," she retaliated. We were both quiet for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a few seconds. I could see the cogs spinning in her head.

I decided to push a bit harder although I had no idea why I felt compelled to do so.

"I know you sort of like the idea Lauren. I can see by the look on your face that you think it will be titillating to see how Uncle Len would respond if you let him grope you and I also think that you're eager to see what your own reaction would be." I paused for a moment giving her time to digest what I had just said. And then I added my killer line. "Besides, maybe you actually want to live out your fantasy?"

She was chewing on her bottom lip now. She looked surprised at my last words. Conflict was clearly raging inside her mind now.

"Is this a dare Matt? Please tell me now if it isn't," she finally said.

I stared into her eyes and remained silent.

"Okay then."

"Okay what?" I answered.

"I accept your dare. I will see how far Uncle Len will push this."

"Okay then," I countered, "and we'll see how far you're prepared to go too!"

Wedding No 3

Now as a rule I quite enjoy weddings but three in just a matter of weeks was far more than a boy can take. I'd had my fill of meeting up with my extended family but as far as I knew hopefully, this was the last one this summer.

The church service was pleasant and a proper professional photographer ensured that the mandatory photo session didn't take long.

We were back at the reception in next to no time. It made a refreshing change to have it at one of the better large private hotels just outside of town and it gave us the freedom to wander around a variety of rooms and different bars as well as enjoy the extensive landscaped gardens.

The night do eventually kicked off. I had spotted Uncle Len earlier in the day but he had been kept fully occupied by his immediate close relatives. However, now it was dark he'd slipped the leash and was on the prowl.

Lauren and I had been drinking steadily all afternoon. I'm not sure if it was to calm our nerves or not. We'd not actually discussed 'the dare' much since that evening following wedding number two. But I was sure she was thinking about it, the same as me. As I said earlier we are both competitive people and once a dare has been declared it is always followed through with.

Tonight Lauren had chosen to wear a pale yellow dress. As usual it was a tight little number displaying her tremendous bubble butt to all and sundry along with a fair proportion of her toned thighs. She was wearing her 5" heels again, which only served to enhance her overall curvy shape.

She looked fantastic and had already been subjected to a number of lingering looks by some of the men. But at the moment she only had eyes for me.

After a period of dancing with me and then with my sisters and some other women we adjourned to a quieter bar for a drink and a well deserved rest.

We were stood at the bar waiting to be served when I spotted Uncle Len come sidling in. His eyes locked onto Lauren immediately but I didn't tell her he was in the room.

The bar itself was 'L' shaped and we were stood down the shorter arm, blocked from view to anyone else in the room by a large square pillar. I began to make a big deal of telling Lauren a story about one of my recent property viewings and positioned myself so that she had to turn sideways to face me. I watched as Uncle Len approached. He moved to stand in the small gap between the pillar and the bar so that he could reach her ass from behind but remain unseen.

I wouldn't have known he'd touched her because except for the slightest of twitches, Lauren was remarkably calm about the whole thing. She stared into my eyes and gave me a questioning look. I gave her an imperceptible nod in reply.

Dare on!

To all the world it would have seemed that Lauren was captivated by my story the longer it went on but the truth was Uncle Len was groping her ass with a bit more intent now. It took a while before I began to notice that her demeanour had changed a little.

Her body was making little spasmodic convulsions from time to time. Nothing very big, in fact so small you'd have had a hard time making them out. But I knew.

Lauren was staring into my eyes, questioning me as to whether I wanted her to continue. I nodded again and mouthed "it's up to you."

As it happened it wasn't. We were suddenly joined at the bar by the happy couple who seemed most eager to talk to us. As they gushed about what a super day it had been and how they were so grateful for everyone who'd turned up to make their day so special, Uncle Len scooted off. I wasn't sure if Lauren was disappointed or relieved. Eventually my cousin and his new bride wandered off to talk to some other guests and I ordered us some more drinks. A large gin for Lauren and a vodka for me.

"Trying to get me drunk?" Lauren said as she took a sip of her drink.

"No, just horny," I laughingly replied.

Lauren punched me on the arm as I took a look around the room.

"Who you looking for?" she asked taking another sip from her glass.

"Who do you think," I said with a big grin, "your boyfriend of course ... and there he is ... and ... here he comes. Brace yourself girl!"

Lauren gave me another playful punch on the arm. But this one hurt a little bit.

"Hello Matt, hello Lauren," Uncle Len wheezed as he drew up alongside us. "How are you? Been here long?"

I was amazed. He was acting as if he'd only just come into the bar.

"Fine Uncle Len and yes for a while now. Can I get you a drink?"

"That's good of you lad. I'll have a whisky, if you don't mind."

As I turned to get served, Uncle Len edged alongside Lauren until they were stood closely side by side, as if joined at the hip.

We chatted aimlessly about the wedding. I could see Uncle Len was itching to get his hands on Lauren's ass again but he was too exposed to the rest of the room. I decided to help him out.

"Another drink Uncle" I asked as I drained my glass.

"Don't mind if I do. Thank you lad," he replied.

"Lauren, another gin?"

"Yes please," she said as she offered me her empty glass.

"Are you sure?" I said in mock apprehension. I turned to Uncle Len. "She gets a bit frisky when she drinks too much gin," I said with a smile on my face. I nudged his arm, "If you know what I mean!"

Uncle Len's face beamed, "I think I do son," he replied with an evil leer.

On the pretext of getting served quicker I moved around the corner to stand the other side of the pillar. I took a quick glance back to see that Uncle Len had wasted no time in manoeuvring Lauren behind the pillar so that they couldn't be seen by the rest of the room.

Even though I too couldn't see what he was doing I could hear their conversation perfectly well.

"You like me groping your arse lass, don't you," I heard Uncle Len cackle, "I can tell you like it a lot."

"No I don't; not really," Lauren replied. She didn't sound convincing to me.

"So why are you letting me touch you now?" he countered. There was no response from Lauren. "You know what, your arse really is lovely. And your legs ain't bad either. It makes me wonder what your pussy would be like. Do you shave it?" He cackled again.

"You're disgusting," I heard Lauren reply, "And take your hands off me."

"Well I would if I thought you meant it but I don't actually think you want me too," he countered.

There was a period of silence. I imagined I could hear the rustle of clothing but I couldn't be sure. It was then that I heard a distinct sound. Even through the hubbub of noise in the room I could hear the sound of a stifled moan from the mouth of my girlfriend. It was followed immediately by a muffled groan.

"Here we go," I said brightly as I walked back around the pillar. Uncle Len looked pleased as he stood close by but not touching Lauren. She on the other hand had a slightly dazed expression plastered all over her face.

We stayed there for a while, Uncle Len even buying a couple of rounds of drinks before it was time to leave. By now Lauren was pretty hammered and was struggling to stand upright. But she was still flirty enough.

"Are we going home now," she slurred as we made it outside. I looked around for a taxi and then realised my mistake. We'd gone out of a side door. Lauren staggered a little and I adjusted my hold on her arm. I was supporting her on one side whilst Uncle Len was holding her up on the other, although I realised that his hand was actually only groping her butt cheek so he wasn't helping much.

"Do you think you can hold her here while I go get us a taxi?" I asked Uncle Len.

"Sure lad, We'll be alright."

I left them to it and walked around to the front of the hotel. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the taxi rank was full. I went to the first one in the queue to be told he was booked, which proved to be the case with every one I asked. I cursed my stupidity and made a call to a taxi firm only to be told I'd have to wait a while. As I put away my mobile phone some of my relatives appeared and engaged me in conversation for a few minutes before they finally departed.

Realising I'd left Lauren alone with Uncle Len for longer than I'd anticipated I went back to where I'd left them. When I got there, they'd disappeared.

I looked around. They couldn't have gone far. It's then that I heard it. That whimpering sound that Lauren makes when she's turned on. It was a little bit muffled but still discernible.

Heading towards the sound I turned the corner to the back of the hotel to find myself in a small courtyard bordered on one side by a low brick wall. And facing me with her head and shoulders hanging over the top of that wall was Lauren. She was twitching a fair bit and letting out small gasps of air from between her lips.

I silently circled around so I could see what was happening behind the wall. As they came into view I could see Lauren was stood with her legs parted and her dress up over her hips. Uncle Len was crouched behind her giving her ass a real good going over with his hands and judging by the sawing action of one hand, he had his fingers gliding up into the gap at the top of her legs trying to get access into her pussy.

Enough was enough. I slipped back and then came around the corner calling out to let them know that the taxi was here.

Uncle Len jumped up immediately, "Oh thank god you're back Matt. I thought your girlfriend was going to be sick, so I brought her back here."

"Very thoughtful Uncle," I answered, grinning to myself at his absurd excuse. "Can you help me get her to the taxi."

I finally got Lauren home. By then she'd recovered enough that she was happy to have sex when we got inside. But she was sufficiently wasted that she had no stamina for a session. So I just satisfied myself with fucking her from behind. Not surprisingly she was very wet so I slid inside her with little or no problem.

Later that night she got up and was sick. I celebrated the fact she was awake by fucking her again. She tried to kiss me but I resisted her attempt and instead got her to give me a blowjob. When she got me hard, I fucked her again.

The next morning she had little recollection of the previous night's events.

"I'm sorry Matt, I can't remember much after you took me outside."

"So if I told you that I left you with Uncle Len to go get a taxi and when I got back I found you bending over a wall at the back of the hotel with him stood behind you, groping your ass; you wouldn't be able to remember that?"

She shook her head from side to side. "Really ... he did that?" she answered.

"Oh yes ... in fact as I got closer I could see he had his hand up your dress and I'm guessing by the way you were moaning he had his fingers in or around your sweet little love hole!"