Matt and Lauren Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me - I'd cum in my briefs. And I hadn't even touched myself. I was now officially a pervert!

I stood there wondering how I was going to get away now that they had finished. Whilst I was deliberating about that I saw Lauren stand up.

My god she looked eminently fuckable as she tottered off to the kitchen to get herself a drink of water. All ass and legs and high heels, she was a vision of loveliness. My attention was diverted to Uncle Len as he stirred in his chair. He too was watching Lauren as she walked off to the kitchen sink. It was then that I saw it. His cock was still stood up to attention. Rock solid, hard as iron, smooth and as pale as polished white marble, the bastard was sporting a massive erection. For fucks sake it had to be at least 9", maybe even more. Bastard!

And then my stupid head kicked in again. I eased away from the patio doors and with wobbly legs made it out onto the street. Pulling my mobile phone out of my pocket I rang Lauren.

"Hi babe," I said, trying to sound calm as she answered on the third ring. "What-cha up to?"

"Nothing much," she answered. She sounded flat, as if she was exhausted.

"Has Uncle Len been around to see you?" I asked.

"No; why?" she replied.

"No reason, only mum said he'd rung them to ask for our address. He said he had something to give you. So I just wondered if he'd cum and given you it yet?" I was laughing to myself at my clever use of innuendo.

"Oh, no he hasn't," she answered.

My heart began to pound in my chest. My girlfriend was lying to me and I didn't know whether to be excited or annoyed.

"Okay. Anyway I just rang to let you know I'm going to be a bit later than I thought. My viewers want to look at another property now to compare it to the Sanderson house and it's the other side of town so I'm going to be about another hour at the most. Sorry."

"Oh Matt, can't you come home now. Please, I need you here," she pleaded. I could sense she was feeling really vulnerable. And why not!

"Sorry babe, I can't. Look I'll be home as soon as I can. Love you."

"Love you too," she intoned in reply.

I terminated the call and rushed back around to the rear of the house and took up my position outside the open patio doors. I was just in time to here the tail end of her conversation.

"... be home shortly so you'll have to go now Uncle Len."

I heard my uncle chortling. "No he won't lovely, I heard every word he said crystal clear. He won't be back for an hour. That'll give us plenty of time."

"Time for what?" I heard Lauren reply nervously.

"I think you know," he retorted with a sick laugh.

"You need to go now," Lauren countered without much conviction. I strained to peek around the patio door frame. They were stood in the kitchen part of our kitchen diner and from what I could see, Uncle Len had her penned into a corner.

"I will but let me have another feel of your arse first," he said.

"No, get off me."

Her protestations were futile as my uncle moved closer to my girlfriend. He took a firm hold of her arm and spun her around and forced her up against the cupboards. She struggled to free herself but his hands already had a firm grasp of her ass.

He moved up behind her and lifted the hem of the short dress up and over her twin mounds. It was stretched tight so it did cause him to struggle a bit. As he wrestled with this tiny problem his large cock was wobbling about in front of him, banging against her and prodding and poking into the back of her legs. Her ass finally exposed he slipped his fingers across her delightful flesh before delving swiftly into the deep chasm between her ass cheeks. I noticed she'd stopped struggling now, seemingly resigned to her fate.

I watched as he pulled out her thong from between those wonderful round globes of flesh before he shuffled nearer and offered his cock up to her crack. Now Lauren is tight. According to what I've read I'm just above average in the size department and I struggle initially to penetrate Lauren's love hole especially from behind. So I wasn't sure how Uncle Len was going to get that monster inside her.

"Please ... please be gentle," Lauren whispered as she felt his hard cock nudging up against her, "you're so big ... so big ..."

Her voice trailed off as her body tensed and her face scrunched up in pain. But she must have been wet. And I mean really wet. I watched as he grunted with the exertion as he forced his massive hard on between Lauren's ass cheeks and into her pussy, the force of his entry making her stand up on her tip toes.

And we finally got a reaction from Lauren. "Holy fuuuuucckk ..." she screamed as Uncle Len penetrated her gash and was balls deep in next to no time. He had to have been banging up against her cervix but if he was, she didn't seem to mind for long. She was living out her fantasy.

Uncle Len withdrew slightly and then slowly pushed back in. And then he did it again. Lauren grunted her seeming approval each time he did this before she finally began to move with him. He picked up the pace and Lauren started to match him until she was slamming her hips and ass back every time he plunged forward.

"You bastaaard ..." she shrieked as she came to a small orgasm. Uncle Len just redoubled his efforts causing Lauren's head to slump down to rest on the kitchen worktop. My girlfriend was constantly groaning now, her mouth gaping and her face alternating between expressions of pain and pleasure as my uncle pummelled and ravaged her in front of my very eyes. His hands were a blur as he continued to grope and squeeze and fondle her ass cheeks. And still I did nothing to stop him.

I'd like to say that he came quickly. After all, he is an old man. But he didn't. I have no idea where he got his energy from to continue for so long as he gave Lauren the fucking of a lifetime. Even assuming he'd taken something like Viagra to help him keep it up, it didn't explain the longevity of his performance. And this after shooting an immense load not twenty minutes earlier.

But even he had to finish sometime. I guessed he was going to blow when he suddenly stopped for a second and held his body rigid before he went hell for leather slapping his cock in and out of Lauren's pussy as if his life depended on it. I even knew when he'd released his load as he slumped over her back and for the first time gave her breasts a squeeze. If only he'd known how sensitive her breasts and in particular her nipples become during intercourse he could have had loads more fun. But I suppose he was an ass man through and through.

"Ohh god ... yes ... yeess ... yessssss," Lauren screamed, her whole body twitching and shaking as his release triggered her final and biggest orgasm. The aftershocks zipped through her until finally she was still. It took a few seconds more and then her eyes began to flicker as the enormity of what she had done finally dawned on her. And I could see that her legs had buckled as she was clinging onto the edge of the worktop for support.

Uncle Len's cock slid out of her. Even from outside I heard an almighty splatter as his cum followed it out and landed on the floor at her feet. How had he managed to produce another mega load in such a short space of time?

Uncle Len backed triumphantly away, his cock glistening from the combined juices of Lauren's pussy and his cum. He was still rock hard so I figured he must have taken something.

Lauren finally came down from the high of her orgasms and turned to face Uncle Len. He had recovered sufficiently that he had managed to get dressed.

"You'd better go," she said breathlessly, "and take this with you." She stripped off the dress and threw it at him. She looked magnificent stood there in only her thong and bra and high heels. "I don't want it," she added.

"Why?"

"The price is too high," she replied. She turned and walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. Uncle Len stuffed the dress back in the bag and followed her but he carried on and went out the front door. I heard his car start up and then heard him pull out of our driveway.

I slumped back against the wall. My emotions were all over the place.

Was I jealous that my girlfriend had just had sex with my uncle? Yes and no but more no than yes. I'd egged her on so I had no right to feel betrayed.

Had I enjoyed watching her have sex? Hell yes, it was highly charged and erotic and a part of me was jealous of the fact he had such a big cock. But then don't all men wish they were better endowed?

Did I still love her? You bet. With all my heart. More now than ever.

I sneaked away, went and retrieved my car and drove back home.

When I walked into the house the first thing to greet me was Lauren. She rushed into my arms and began to cry.

"I ... love ... you ... Matt," she sobbed.

"Yeah, I know," I replied softly, holding her tight, "and I love you too."

"I have to ... tell you ... something," she sobbed, "it's about ... Uncle Len ... I lied ... he ... he ... was ... here."

"Ssshhh, don't cry. You don't have to explain anything. I know. I was here. I saw everything."

"You did ... and you're not angry?"

I shook my head. "No I'm not. Look Lauren it was a stupid dare but at least you got to live out your fantasy. And as it was me that encouraged you how can I be mad or angry with you?"

She snuggled even deeper into my arms, pressing herself closer against my body. "Let's promise not to dare each other again," she sniffled.

"So you don't want to carry on living out your fantasy either?" I teased softly.

"No. Never again. Been there, done that, as the saying goes. I don't need to go there again."

Two weeks later

Lauren had been off work sick most of the week. She was better now but I had convinced her that she might as well stay off the rest of the week just to make sure she was completely over it.

It was mid afternoon and I was in the general area where we live doing a viewing, which hadn't taken as long as I thought it would. The couple hated the house as soon as they walked inside it. The woman said it had the wrong Feng Shui vibe or some clap trap like that and wouldn't go any further than the entrance hall! I thought that was a crock of horse shit but of course just smiled and accepted their explanation. I suspected it was more to do with the fact that it was out of their price range.

So with time to kill before I went to my next appointment, I decided to pop home to see how Lauren was feeling. As I drove up to our house I could see a car in the driveway. I knew instantly it was Uncle Len's. I felt an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach as my muscles clenched into a tight knot.

Parking up the street I walked around to the back of the house. My heart was thudding painfully inside my chest and I felt distinctly light headed as I entered through the back door.

The kitchen diner was empty but on the kitchen table I saw an empty bag. I recognised it immediately. It was the bag that the designer dress had come in. The dress that Lauren had thrown back at Uncle Len.

I crept through into the hall and held my breath. I could hear voices. They were muffled but they were coming from upstairs. I moved silently up the stairs, swallowing hard, my throat as dry as the Sahara desert as I drew nearer to the source of the voices. The door to our bedroom was almost closed but there was enough of a gap that I could see everything that was going on inside.

Lauren was bent low over the bed, her hands resting on the mattress and she was wearing THAT dress and her 5" heels. Her fabulous ass was stuck up in the air and buried between her ass cheeks was Uncle Len. His hands were squeezing and groping her abundant flesh as his tongue wormed it's way between her wonderful round globes to get at her pussy. It wasn't long before she began writhing in sheer delight as he finally reached his goal and buried his tongue deep inside her gash.

I then noticed two other things. The first was that Lauren's thong had already been removed and was lying discarded on the bed and second I could see that he'd already got his cock out of his trousers. It was just pointing out, stiff and strong and obscenely big.

As he continued to manipulate her ass Lauren's legs started to judder and then she came, one foot again thumping out a rapid staccato beat as her mini orgasm ripped through her body.

With that Uncle Len was up in a flash. He moved up behind her and in one fluid motion slid his monster cock in between her ass cheeks.

"Noooo ... noooo ... I said you couldn't fuck meeee ..." Lauren screamed as the realisation that Uncle Len had mounted her sank in. She twisted around to look at him over her shoulder.

"Don't fret love," Uncle Len leered, "you know you want it really."

"No, I don't," she moaned as she struggled to free herself from his grip.

"But if you want the dress, this is the price you must pay," he sneered.

"You tricked me," Lauren sobbed pitifully, "you said I'd only have to let you grope my ass for a bit to ... to ... ooohhh ..."

Her voice trailed off as her body began to judder and twitch. Uncle Len was again reaching parts that I couldn't. And by the look of it her body was just remembering how much it had liked it before.

"Ohhhh fuuucckk," she groaned as she began to thrust back to meet Uncle Len's forward movement. She was definitely beginning to like it now.

"You bastaaard ..." she screamed as he picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back causing her body to arch and push her ass out even more. Lauren reacted by looking back over her shoulder at him.

"I fucking hate you ..." she screamed as he hammered into her repeatedly, moving her bodily against the bed, which was now banging hard against the wall. Her head dropped lower as she groaned and moaned louder, her hips swirling from side to side as her arousal built and her desire to be fucked hard grew ever more intense. From what I could see he was managing to bury the entire length of his massive shaft inside her with every stroke. It had to banging against her cervix but if it was she didn't seem to mind.

She came to a loud orgasm in next to no time but he just carried on regardless. It wasn't long before I could see she was close to cumming again. But he began to slow. His face was bright red and I could see sweat dripping from his forehead. His breathing was really ragged and I wondered if this was finally it. Was he about to expire on the spot?

Lauren looked back over her shoulder again, curious as to why her ordeal had seemingly ended. I could tell Uncle Len had left her hanging on the brink of another orgasm by the way she was panting and moving her legs.

She wiggled her ass back towards him. "Come on old man, is that all you've got? Come on, get fucking me again you bastard!"

I recoiled in horror. I'd never heard Lauren talk like this before.

The taunt seemed to revitalise Uncle Len. He gave her a leer and then withdrew his monster cock. She almost seemed to whimper when he pulled free of her pussy with an almighty plop.

"Bend lower Lauren," he hissed angrily. He smacked her ass hard, which made her jump. She bent lower. He reached over to the side and took a bottle off the top of the dresser. Flicking open the lid with one hand he squeezed a liberal amount into the crack in between her ass cheeks. I didn't know what it was, she has so many but I took a guess it was her moisturising liquid or something like that.

I knew what he was going to do even if Lauren hadn't cottoned on yet. I watched with my mouth wide open as he plunged his fingers into her pussy before moving them up to her ass.

"Nooo ..." Lauren finally realised what was about to happen. A little too late as it happened as Uncle Len brought his cock up to her ass and forced the head inside.

My god did that cause her to scream! She yelled her head off as he carried on pushing against her resistance, sliding a bit more of his large shaft inside her, painful bit by painful bit.

"Get it out ... it hurts ..." Lauren pleaded with him, "please I'll do anything for you if you take it out now."

"Anything?" Uncle Len hesitated.

"Yes anything," she sobbed.

"So you'll let me come around and fuck you any time I want then," he said carefully.

She hesitated but him pushing a bit more of his monstrosity inside her made her mind up pretty quickly. "Yes ... yes ... okay but please ... please just take it out," she whimpered.

"And you won't tell Matt about our little arrangement?"

"No ... no, not if you don't want me to," she whimpered again.

"But how do I know you'll keep your word if I stop now? You could always renege on our deal later," he said as he pushed a bit more of his shaft inside her tight anal passage.

"I promise, I promise," she bleated, "please take it out, I'm begging you."

"Okay, I'll take it out but if you ever go back on your word I'll come around and next time you'll not manage to talk me out of it!" He pulled his cock out.

"Ohhh ... thank you," Lauren said breathing hard, "put it back in my pussy and fuck me now please. I was so close. I need to cum."

I shook my head. This was pissing me off big time. Enough was enough. I slammed through the door and charged into the room. Lauren screamed when she saw me and Uncle Len almost fainted from the shock.

"Get out now," I shouted at Uncle Len, "and if I see you anywhere ever again I will ... I will ..."

I will what? This was real life not a movie and we don't live in the USA so I wasn't going to say ... 'I'll kill you' ... now was I!

Luckily I didn't need to finish that sentence as Uncle Len had already scurried out of the room. I heard the front door open and close and then heard him start up his car and drive away.

I turned my attention to Lauren.

"I'm so sorry Matt ..." she sobbed, "he turned up unexpectedly ... and he had that dress with him ... and I ... and I ..."

She slumped down onto the bed and buried her face in her hands. "Oh my god, I'm a terrible person. How you must hate me. I'm so fucked up!"

I sat down next to her on the bed and put an arm around her.

"You're going to break up with me, aren't you?" she sobbed as she looked tearfully into my face.

"No ... I'm not. In spite of everything I love you but you are going to have to make this up to me big time!"

"Anything ... I'll do anything," she said, smiling through her tears as she threw herself on me, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

I grimaced and prised myself out of her near death grip. "Yes I know, I just heard you say the same thing to Uncle Len."

"I only said that to get him to stop." She looked down, shamefaced. "So what do you want me to do?" she added meekly.

"Well first you've got to promise you'll not see Uncle Len again behind my back. If he turns up when you're here alone you must ring me immediately."

"You think he'll come back again, after the shock you just gave him?"

"I'm sure of it," I replied. "He won't be able to stay away. It'll be like a drug to him now that he's sampled your luscious fruits. And what man can resist a gorgeous twenty two year old that's happy to let them fuck her."

I noticed Lauren wince a bit at that but carried on regardless. "So when he does turn up then together we'll determine whether you can do anything with him at that time."

Lauren's eyes went wide. "You'll still let me live out my fantasy? I can't believe that you'd let me do that. Honestly, I can stop if you want me to."

I wasn't convinced she could. Pandora was out of her box now but I realised I was happy enough at the moment to let her continue to live out her fantasy.

"No, it's good every now and again to fulfil your fantasy as long as no-one gets hurt. That's why it's important to have control. If you sneak around behind my back then I'll know you don't love and respect me enough to want to be with me."