Matt and Lauren Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

"I would never do that," she gushed, "I love you with all my heart and want to be with you always. So what's the second thing?"

I smiled, which then became a grin. "I have a fantasy as well."

Lauren began to smile as well. She'd recovered well. "So live it then, I dare you!"

"I thought we weren't doing dares anymore," I said.

"We weren't but I think it's important this time. You need to fulfil your fantasy."

"I will, except I can't do it on my own."

"Why?"

"Because it involves you."

She looked at me curiously as I tried to drag it out for as long as I could. "Come on Matt, spit it out," she finally said.

"I want to see you with another woman! I want to see you have lesbian sex!"

"Nooo ... really? But women don't turn me on, you know that," she answered.

"Maybe, maybe not but that's my fantasy and as you said, you'll do anything for me!"

I watched as Lauren digested that information. She finally turned to face me.

"Okay then. Go download some lesbian porn for us to watch and then we'll discuss how we're going to do this."

I glanced at my watch. "You'll have to do it, I'm late for an appointment. But I'll be back soon."

I turned to go but stopped and glanced back at Lauren. She was already stripping off her clothes.

"Wear something sexy," I said with a smile, "and while I'm gone you'd best get started on the gin!"

She gave me a killer smile, bent over and wiggled her ass back at me.

"Ohh ... you are so going to get some tonight," I said.

"Promises, promises," she giggled.

God I love that girl!

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers