Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt pulled me to him, pressing our naked bodies together, and we kissed,

"You are such an amazing creature," he whispered.

I smiled and began slowly gyrating my pussy around his cock.

"Mmmmm, you like it like this, ahhh, you like it nice and slow?" I teased.

"Yeah baby," Matt whimpered as he pressed his palms against my back. He pulled me to him and lowered his face to my chest, kissing the top curve of my breasts.

A shallow cry escaped me as I lifted myself just a little then sank back down.

Matt continued to hold me, kissing my chest, as I very slowly moved myself up and down on him.

I fought every urge to begin pressing hard and fast down onto Matt's cock, appreciating every second of our tender unhurried love making. Matt never once thrusted up into me; he just sat there and let me do with him as I pleased. As I continued slowly moving myself on Matt, I pulled his face from between my breasts. I bit down on Matt's lip and moaned joyously,

"I'm so close baby," I whispered.

Matt pushed is tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. A few more delicate gyrations and I was moaning into Matt's mouth. I could feel a rush of warmness radiate outwards from my pussy throughout my entire body. I pulled my mouth from Matt and hugged his neck tightly, whimpering softly as I experience the apex of our passion. As I continued writhing on Matt's lap, he squeezed me tight and I felt him lurch up just a little. Matt's body shuddered, he pressed his face against my shoulder and I felt his cock twitch hard inside me, over and over again.

"Mhmmm, yes baby," I cooed as our orgasms collided.

I smiled feeling the warm wetness of Matt's cum inside me; it seemed to turn me on even more. Matthew eventually calmed and he kissed me. I sat there for a while, my arms around Matt's neck, waiting for his cock to go down. When it did, I gently raised myself off of him. As I stood up, I immediately felt Matt's spunk running down my thigh. I giggled and reached down, collecting a glob of the warm creamy ejaculate on my index finger. Matt stared in awe as I licked my finger clean.

"You are so perfect," Matt commented as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me close so he could kiss my stomach.

"Come on, let's go shower," I whispered and pulled Matt to his feet.

I finally removed Matt's shirt completely and we slowly walked to the bathroom.

Lying in bed, Matt had his arm over my side as he spooned me. I loved having his body against mine; it made me feel so at ease, safer even.

"Your skin is still so warm from the shower," Matt whispered.

I giggled as I felt him kiss the back of my neck.

I held Matt's hand and rubbed his knuckles with my fingers,

"So if I ask you again how your night was, what would you say now?" I asked.

"Hmmm, I guess I'd have to say the strip club was okay, but later that night I got the best lapdance of my life," Matt replied.

We both chuckled, slowly falling asleep together.

XXXX

Matt woke me the next morning,

"Babe we gotta get going. We have to be downstairs for the rehearsal," he informed.

I looked at the clock, it was almost noon.

I rolled out of bed, took a quick shower, and then got ready.

Matt and I made our way downstairs and into the beautiful hall where the wedding was taking place. The entire room was decorated really majestically, the pièce de résistance being the arch at the head of the room, laden in ivy and adorned with white flowers.

Thankfully they were not quite ready. Matt ran off to get us some juice while I walked over and joined the rest of the wedding party. We waited about fifteen minutes for the final necessary member to arrive, Summer's dad who of course would be walking her up the aisle. I took Matt's empty cup from him and disposed of it as well as mine. We listened attentively to the wedding planner who directed the entire process, telling use where to stand, how long things would take; basically what to do and when to do it. The entire rehearsal lasted about a half an hour. At the end, Summer walked out to the middle of the room,

"Hey everyone, thanks for coming down today and helping out, Adam and I are so excited for tomorrow. We'd like to invite you all to lunch at the seafood restaurant right off exit twenty, our treat, to show our appreciation. All those that would like to join us please meet there for one pm, thanks again."

Matt and I stuck around chatting with everyone for a bit then headed out to the parking lot. On the way out we ran into Adam's mom and dad,

"Hey Matty, are you two heading to the lunch?"

"Yes sir," Matt replied.

"Do you mind if Adam's mom and I hitch a ride?"

"Of course not, come on, the car's right over there."

The four of us drove the ten minutes it took to reach exit 20, and spotted the restaurant just as Summer had described. Summer and Adam had reserved an entire room to accommodate the large party. We were escorted to the back room and seated.

As lunch wined down, we heard the clinking of a glass. We looked over and saw Adam standing at Summer's side. He held his fiancé's hand before he spoke,

"Hi everyone, umm, Sum and I would just like to thank everyone for coming out to share this special day with us, and thanks for all the help. Thanks to all those who travelled from far, and to all those who are taking part in the ceremony. We couldn't be happier and would just like everyone to relax and enjoy the day tomorrow."

There was a round of applause when he leaned over and gave Summer a peck on the lips,

"Save it for tomorrow!!" Matt yelled, to which the table laughed and cheered. I turned to Matt and playfully struck him on the arm.

Matt and I spent the rest of the evening back at the hotel. We had a quick swim in the pool then I took a nap while Matt worked on his best man's speech. I had completed my speech weeks ago and given it to Matt for his feedback.

When I woke up, Matt was still sat at the desk. I walked over to him and kissed the back of his head as I wrapped my arms around him,

"Hey babe, how's it coming?"

"Just about done," he replied.

"Okay, I'm gonna hop in the shower," I replied.

Before heading to the bathroom, I ordered Matt and me a late evening snack from room service.

As I stepped out of the bathroom in my sweats and t-shirt, Matt was on the bed munching on the fruit salad I ordered.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked, sitting in the office chair and rolling over to the side of the bed.

"How about a nice quiet night, I don't want to feel drained tomorrow," Matt answered as he fed me a slice of pineapple.

"Nice night of cuddling and watching TV then?" I asked lovingly, taking a couple grapes from the bowl.

"Sounds perfect," Matt replied.

He took a sip of his water then crawled out of bed,

"I'm gonna shower, could you do me a favor and read my speech and let me know what you think?"

"Love to baby."

Matt walked off to the bathroom and I rolled the office chair back over to the desk. I picked up Matt's speech and began reading while munching on the fruit salad. By the end, I was almost in tears.

Matt came strolling out of the bathroom in his green boxers,

"So is it okay?" he asked.

I looked up at him with glassy eyes,

"It was beautiful babe, sweet and to the point, funny when it needed to be but also poignant," I gushed.

Matt smiled at me and switched off the lights. We climbed into bed and I turned on the television.

XXXX

The next morning I was up early. I let Matt sleep in for a bit, but when I saw eleven AM approaching, I had to wake him.

"Hey sleepyhead, are you gonna join me for breakfast?" I called out to him.

I was sat at the small round table, already eating breakfast. I watched as the white covers began to stir, and slowly, Matt's head came into view. He looked at me with half open eyes, and I giggled at the state of his hair,

"Your pancakes are getting cold," I informed him.

Matt slowly made his way out of bed and joined me at the table.

"Mmmm, this tastes so good," I professed, "Here, try a piece," I offered. Matt opened his mouth and I fed him a forkful of my omelet.

"That is good," he nodded, his voice a little hoarse. Matt took a sip of his juice and dived into his shortstack of buttermilk pancakes.

After our late breakfast I cleared the table and placed the cart with the empty trays outside our door for the hotel staff.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then head to Summer's room, the stylist is coming in a little while to do our hair and makeup.

"Okay sweetie," Matt replied as I walked to the bathroom.

After using the toilet, I shed my clothes, or Matt's clothes rather, I was wearing one of his old t-shirts and a pair of his soft cotton boxers. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water. As the warm water hit my skin, I let out a satisfactory sigh.

I got dressed in my jean shorts and a button up white shirt.

Matt was sitting on the office chair at the desk using the laptop. I walked up behind him used my hand to play with his haphazard morning hair,

"Okay babe, I'm off," I told him as I kissed him on the head.

"See you later Kimmy, I'm just gonna finish up here then shave and get ready," he replied as I grabbed my purse and walked off.

I knocked on Summer's door and announced my presence,

"Sum! It's Kimberly."

"One sec hun!" I heard her reply.

The door opened and Summer greeted me in a white bedroom robe,

"You're getting married today!!" I yelled.

"I know!!!" she screamed in returned as we hugged and squealed.

Summer closed the door behind us,

"The stylist will be up in a bit," she informed me.

"Okay, and before I forget, here you go," I replied, before digging into my purse and handing over a pair of pearl earrings, Summer's "something borrowed."

"Thanks babe," she replied.

"I forgot to ask, what is your something blue?"

Summer grinned as she walked over to her suitcase and held up a blue pair of lace panties.

We both laughed,

"You are so bad," I chided.

"So what did you and Matt get up to last night?" she asked as we took a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Oh just watched some television, a quiet night."

Summer nodded,

"How I wish I could spend a night snuggled up with Adam just watching television, we haven't slept in the same bed since coming to the hotel, we both agreed, not until the wedding night," she smiled.

"Well it's all building the mood for tonight, I bet it's gonna be really special," I replied.

"Which reminds me, have a look at this," Summer stated before walking over to the closet. She pulled out an all-white corset, complete with expensive frilly lining, stockings, garter, and legging strap clips.

"Agent Provocateur, it cost me almost six hundred bucks."

"Wow Sum! Adam's gonna lose his mind, you're gonna look so hot in this."

We smiled at each other then heard a knock at the door. Summer placed her outfit back in the closet and answered the door. It was Summer's cousin Ashley, one of her bridesmaids. We all sat and chatted till the stylist finally arrived.

It took almost three hours, but we were finally finished with our hair and makeup, which left us with about an hour and a half to get dressed for the wedding. I hugged Summer and Ashley goodbye and headed back to my room.

As I entered the room, Matt was stood infront the dresser mirror, already in his suit, tying his tie.

"Oh my, who is this handsome man in my room," I teased as I walked over to Matt.

I turned Matt to me, and took over from him in tying his tie.

"You look so gorgeous babe, I'd kiss you but I don't want to get makeup on you," I stated.

"Liar, you just don't want to mess up your makeup," he teased.

I laughed and nodded,

"Yes, well that too," I replied.

Matt leaned over a pressed his face against the curve of my neck. I giggled feeling his smooth skin against me. He lightly pressed his lips on my neck then pulled away,

"Well I'll leave you to get ready; I'm heading over to Adam's room. See you downstairs."

I patted Matt's chest and shoulders, smoothing out his suit jacket,

"Okay babe, see you," I replied.

I watched Matt leave then went about getting ready. After stripping, I dug through my suitcase, smiling as I retrieved the red lace bra and panty set. I picked it up last week at Victoria's Secret; a little something for Matt. After slipping on the bra, sexy half cups that covered just over my nipples, I stepped into the lace panty, sliding them up my thighs. I spun round to have a look at my butt in the mirror. The panty was a full back, but the lace material was see through; I could clearly see my butt cheeks being squeezed together by the snug fitting garment.

I quickly retrieved my dress which still hung in its garment bag in the bathroom. Stepping into the dress, I pulled it up my body and slipped my arms through the slender shoulder straps. I looked in the mirror; the dress was absolutely beautiful. Described as dark cranberry, it was a light, flowy, utterly romantic piece of clothing. Made of silk georgette, it was delightfully pretty in pleats with a crossover bodice and empire waist. Sleeveless and topped with a sweetheart neckline, the straps of the dress felt soft over my shoulders. Ending at just above my knees, the dress was conservative enough for a wedding but still very sexy. I adorned myself with a simple silver necklace and tiny diamond stud earrings. After some perfume and a touch of light pink lip stick, all that was left was to slip into my sliver open toe strappy high heels which had a slight glitter finish. I gave myself a once over in the mirror then checked the time and saw it was time to go.

The wedding planner greeted me just outside the elevator and walked me over to the rest of the bridal party. Gathered outside the hall in a line were the two bridesmaids, myself, Adam's 9-year old cousin Daniel who was the ring bearer, his twin sister Jenny who was the flower girl, and finally Summer and her dad. We were all lined up and waiting. Once the entrance music began, a beautiful orchestral piece, the wedding planner gave the go ahead for the bridesmaids to begin walking in. Two attendants opened the large wooden double doors and the processional began. The two girls and I clutched our bouquets and began our slow stride up to the arch. I spotted Adam and Matt and the other two groomsmen positioned at the head of the aisle, patiently waiting. I couldn't help but smile when Matt's eyes met mine. Now at the top of the aisle, the bridesmaids and I did our turn and took our positions. We watched as Adam's cousin made his way up the aisle, clutching on to the white pillow that held the rings. He looked so adorable in his little suit. Next came another devastatingly cute sight, the little boy's twin sister, daintily walking up the aisle, delicately dropping pink and white flowers from her basket. Finally the traditional bridal entrance music began and all the guests rose to their feet. A stunningly beautiful Summer came walking up the aisle, clutching her dad's arm. When they got to the arch, Summer's dad raised her blusher veil and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Summer and I exchanged smiles as she turned to face the priest.

The ceremony was short but sweet, before we knew it, Adam and Summer were kissing for the first time as man and wife. The exit music began and the two walked off through a hall full of smiles. Matt and I stepped forward and linked arms, both of us unable to hide our smiles. As we walked out of the hall, we were directed round to the side of the hotel where there was a large grassy area with a pond in the background where we took what seemed to be an endless amount of pictures.

The hall was quickly rearranged for the reception while everyone was outside taking pictures. We reentered the hall and sat at our tables. Cocktails were served as we went through the speeches, of which Matt and I did fine jobs. After Adam's closing remarks, dinner was served. The meal was light and tasty, perfect for the occasion. Matt and I who were separated by Summer and Adam kept stealing glances at each other. Finally it was time for the first dance and Matt snuck over and sat beside me. I excused myself to go use the ladies room. By the time I returned, the dance floor was filled with people. I returned to the head table but didn't see Matt. Taking my seat, I scanned the room for him, finally spotting him on the dance floor. He was dancing with Jenny, the little flower girl. A warm cherishing feeling overcame me as I watched them dance; the little girl looked so adorable standing on Matthew's shoes as they waddled from side to side. When the song was over, Matt walked Jenny over to her parents' table and he returned to me,

"Should I be worried?" I teased as he approached me.

Matt chuckled and played along,

"Oh god baby, you weren't supposed to see that, let me make it up to you, would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to," I replied as Matt took my hand and I stood up.

We made our way to the dancefloor. Matt clasped my hand is his, and placed his other arm on the small of my back, while I wrapped mine around the back of his neck.

"I didn't get to say this earlier," Matt whispered into my ear, "But you look amazingly sexy in that dress."

"This old thing?" I joked.

We danced for a few songs then Adam and Summer came dancing over to us,

"Mind if we exchanged partners for a dance?" she laughed.

Matt and I separated while Adam walked over to me. Summer and Matt danced off while Adam held me and we did the same.

"Sooo Adaaaam, tell me, how does it feel to be a husband?" I asked.

"So far so good," he joked, "Really though, it feels wonderful."

"What time is your flight in the morning?" I asked, referring to Summer and Adam's honeymoon trip to the Bahamas.

"Takes off at eleven," he replied.

"That's nice, you two can sleep in a little," I teased.

Adam spun me and we laughed as we danced our into another song,

After another minute or so, Matt and Summer danced over in our direction.

"Excuse me Adam, but your wife would like to dance with you," Matt stated as the song came to an end, emphasizing the word "wife".

We all shared a laugh while I kissed Adam on the cheek and handed him over to Summer.

Matt and I danced for a couple more songs then took our seats for the cutting of the cake.

"They look so cute," I commented as Adam fed Summer a piece of cake.

Matt reached over and held my hand as we looked on. After the cake was the throwing of the bouquet. Matt playfully forced me up from my seat and over to the pile of women. We were all jostling for position, screaming and laughing. I did my best to catch it but it instead fell to Ashley, Summer's cousin. I walked back over to Matt defeated. He kissed me on the cheek as if to console me and we giggled.

As the night drew on, we did some more dancing and mingling but eventually around one AM the crowd began to thin. Matt and I said our goodbyes and headed up to our room. The elevator doors opened on the sixth floor and I stared at the long hallway that led to our room. I let out a despondent sigh,

"Ughhh, these shoes are killing my feet," I stated as we stepped off the elevator.

At that very second, Matt swooped down and picked me up off my feet. I let out a shrill cry then laughed as he carried me in his arms down to our room. Matt's hands being occupied, I reached over and opened our door,

"Hmmm, carrying me over the threshold huh, aren't we skipping some steps," I teased.

"Don't get any ideas," Matt joked as he carried me into to the room and over to the bed.

Matt gently laid me down on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor. He held my feet in his hands and undid the straps of my shoes. I let out a sigh of relief as he slipped them off my feet, then a moan of passion as I felt his lips on my toes. Matt sucked on my toes for a bit then stood up and began to undress. I lay there, admiring him as he stripped for me. When he was totally nude I stood up and sat him down on the edge of the bed.