Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

Matt and I had just returned from dinner out. We had been to the doctor's office earlier in the day. According to the doc, Matt's ankle was healing nicely and he scheduled him for next week to remove his cast.

"Does that feel better?" I asked.

I was using one half of a chop stick to slide down the top of Matt's cast to scratch an itch which had been driving him crazy.

"Ohhh god, right there baby, that feels amazing," he groaned.

I chuckled as I moved the chop stick up and down,

"Hmph! And here I thought those kind of moans were only for our special time," I teased.

Matt ignored my thoughts, his eyes closed and a smile on his face as I continued to tend to his itch. When Matt gave me the okay, I set down the chopstick on the bedside table lay on my back next to Matt.

"I told you taking those extra chopsticks from the restaurant was a good idea," I taunted.

"Well, you're just a little miss smarty pants huh," Matt teased.

"You say that, but your itch is gone isn't it?" I quipped.

Matt remained silent.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," I provoked.

"You're so mean today Kimmy," Matt joked.

I smiled to myself and rolled over to face Matt. I began to play with his hair,

"Aww, you want me to be sweet and nice?" I asked in a cute girlish voice.

Matt turned his head to me and smiled,

"Yeah, sweet Kimmy is way better than mean Kimmy," he replied.

"Okay baby, here she comes," I slowly stated in the same cute voice as I shimmied my way onto Matt. I adjusted myself, making sure I wasn't bothering Matt's injured foot which was propped up on a pillow. Matt smiled up at me and I kissed him.

"Mhmmmm, sweet Kimmy tastes so good," Matt whispered.

Matt and I spent the next five minutes romantically kissing, slowly swirling our wet tongues around. I slowly began tugging on Matt's t-shirt. We broke our kiss and I sat up on Matt's hips and pulled his t-shirt off him. Matt raised himself to kiss me again but I pressed my hands against his chest and gently pushed him back down,

"Uh uh, you just relax and let sweet Kimmy take care of you," I whispered as I leaned down and we began kissing again.

After a few moments, I could feel Matt's burgeoning erection pressing against me.

I pulled my lips from Matts,

"This must be getting uncomfy," i stated as I gently rubbed my butt against Matt, "Let me take care of that."

I dismounted myself from Matt and stood on the floor beside him. After unbuckling his shorts, I began pulling them off him. I had to be extra careful as I slid the shorts and boxers over Matt's cast. Finally I had disrobed Matt and I stared at his semi hardness. There was a slight gleam on the tip of Matt's beautiful cock where a bit of his precum had spread across the head. I knelt down on the floor, and hung my head over Matt's cock. As I tilted my head, I stared at Matt with loving eyes. He returned the same stare and I began to lick the head of his penis. His precum was still warm, slightly tasteless but slightly not, hard to describe really, but I knew I liked it. After swirling my tongue around his bulbous tip for a while, I lowered my mouth onto Matt. To my delight, Matt groaned and I began slowly sucking up and down his study length. Matt brushed the hair from my face and watched as I tenderly pleasured him. After taking his entire length in my mouth a couple times, I slowly made my way up Matt's shaft and let him pop out of my mouth. I immediately began stroking him with my hands.

"You ready for the sweetest part of sweet Kimmy?" I asked temptingly.

"Mhhmm hmm," Matt replied.

I stood up and unsnapped the side of my white flowery summer skirt. The garment fell to the floor and I began tugging on my white cotton panties.

"Mmmm, come here baby," Matt whispered.

I stepped over to Matt's outstretched hand. As I removed my sky blue halter top, I felt Matt's fingers slide up and down my slit. I could feel myself moistening as Matt slid a finger between my lips. After unhooking my white bra, I dropped it to the floor then cautiously straddled Matt once more. I could feel Matt's warm cock pressing against my lips. Matt was busy licking his fingers as I held his cock in place and sunk down onto him. We stared into each other's eyes and I began moving up and down on him. I leaned over a little and Matt reached his hands up to my breasts. Matt began delicately massaging my pert breasts as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. My mind wandered as I savored the feel of Matt's cock filling me, the walls of my pussy expanding for him.

I quickened my pace, slamming my body down onto Matt's. He had pulled his mouth from my breasts and was laying comfortably on the pillow staring up at me. I raised my hands to my breasts and began playing with my nipples, both for Matt's enjoyment and my own.

Matt was now raising his hips to me as best he could with his injured foot. I tried my best to ease the effort on his part by pushing down hard on him with each drop, letting his cock dive deep up into me.

"God baby, I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Me too Kimmy," he grunted.

About fifteen seconds later, both Matt and I were moaning in pleasure as our orgasms hit us.

"Yeah baby, cum for me," I encouraged.

Matt's cock throbbed almost incessantly inside my pulsating core.

We both stared passionately into each other's eyes as our bodies calmed from our respective climaxes. I eventually rolled off Matt and lay at his side.

"Sweet Kimmy is the best," Matt moaned.

I smiled and kissed Matt's chest, before nuzzling my face against his neck. As I played with the beads of sweat on Matt's chest with my fingers, he wrapped his arm around me and we enjoyed each other's warmth. I moved around a little and I felt Matt's facial hair brush against my skin. Looking up at Matt I rubbed my cheek then Matt's jawline over his unshaved skin,

"We're going to have to do something about this," I stated.

"Aww, did I scratch you? I'm sorry baby; I've been meaning to get around to it."

I continued playing with Matt's face then rolled off the bed,

"Wait here, I'll be right back," I instructed.

"What choice do I have? My crutches are in the living room."

Hearing Matt's comments from the kitchen, I burst out in laughter as I retrieved a clear glass bowl. I returned to the bedroom and walked into the bathroom. After wiping Matt's oozing cum from my pussy, I peed, wiped again then flushed. I soaked a clean hand towel in warm water then wrung it out. Afterwards, I filled the glass bowl about half the way up with warm water. Finally I grabbed the shaving cream, Matt's razor and the plastic tray that held new cartridges. Walking out to the bedroom, I carefully set the bowl and other items down on the bedside table and took a seat on the edge of the bed, next to Matt's hip. I smiled at him as I wrapped the warm towel around his neck at face. While we waited for the warm damp towel to do its work, I quickly retrieved another damp towel and caringly wiped Matt's soft cock which still glistened with our juices. After a couple minutes, I unwrapped Matt's face and dispensed some shaving cream onto my hands. I rubbed my palms together and then slid them slowly around the sides of Matt's face and neck. After seeing that Matt's face was properly covered, I playfully pressed my finger on the tip of his nose, leaving a small white dot of shaving cream. I giggled as I wiped my hand in the hand towel then picked up the razor and put on a new cartridge.

"Ready?" I asked.

Matt nodded and I dipped the razor into the bowl of water then pressed it against Matt's face. I slowly and very lightly, dragged the razor down watching the smooth trail of skin it left behind. Matt was very attentive to my directions as I asked him to slowly turn to the side, or raise his chin just a bit. After doing the sides of his face, I tackled Matt's neck and jawline then finally his mustache area. He stretched his upper lip over his teeth and I was able to shave the area nice and clean. I made another pass with the razor over Matt's skin, making sure I hadn't missed any follicles. Finally I was done and stared down at Matt's clean face, save for a few thin lines of shaving cream. I leaned in and kissed his lips,

"Mhmmm, that feels much better," I whispered as I wiggled my nose against his.

We kissed for a few minutes then I sat back up,

"Ready for your bath?"

Matt nodded and began to get up.

XXXX

"Sooo. . .how does it feel?" I asked.

Matt looked at me and stretched his leg. We were standing outside the doctor's office after just having Matt's cast removed. Matt held my hand and we walked to the car,

"Feels great," he stated.

I handed Matt the keys and we hopped into the car,

"Back to normal huh?" I asked referring to the fact that I wouldn't have to do all the driving now.

Matt smiled and we drove off.

The next few days were quite emotional. Matt and I packed up our apartments and shipped most of our stuff down to Miami. Since Adam and Summer were moving out as well, they had already cleared their stuff, leaving the apartments almost bare.

It was Friday morning, Matt and I had just locked up my apartment and dropped off the keys and were about to do the same at his apartment. I stood in the doorway of Matt's soon to be former apartment and waited for him to finish a last walkthrough. I stared at the bare apartment, the spot in the living room where the couch used to be where Matt and I spent many a night watching television, the now empty kitchen where Summer and I would whip up breakfast for the boys on the weekend.

Matt and the landlord emerged from the bedroom and Matt handed over the keys. The landlord, an elderly gentleman with stark white hair, smiled at me as he exited.

"What's wrong baby?" Matt asked as he approached me, seeing the somber look on my face.

"It's just kinda sad, we're leaving college, leaving the apartments, we had so many good times here," I replied as I wiped the corner of my eyes which were tearing up.

Matt hugged me and we leaned against the doorway,

"I know baby, but we're still going to be together and we're going to make a lot more happy moments. Besides, aren't you excited that we're going down to Miami and getting our own place?"

"I am babe, believe me, I really am, but this place. . .it's where we fell in love, it's where we first made love, it's just sad to be leaving it behind," I sobbed.

"I know baby. . .i know," Matt comforted as he squeezed me tighter and pressed his lips against my forehead.

We stood there for a while then finally left. Matt and I headed to a local hotel where we were going to spend our last night before our flight in the morning.

After checking in, Matt and I spent the rest of the day around town, walking around the campus, hanging out in the park and sitting by the pier. We returned to the hotel around seven because I wanted to take a shower and wash off the day. Matt ended up showering first and said he would go get us dinner. When I got out of the shower, Matt still wasn't back yet. I gave him a few minutes then called his cell phone to make sure everything was okay. Thankfully he answered. He said he'd be back in a couple minutes. Sure enough, about five minutes later, Matt came through the hotel door,

"So what's for dinner?" I asked.

"Matt walked over to me and took my hand,

"We're going out," he stated and began heading back to the door.

"What? Where's the food? Where were you?" I asked, all the while following Matt out of the hotel.

"It's a surprise," he simple stated.

I hopped in the car with Matt and he took off. The drive was short, I recognized the building, it was Matt's old apartment.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," he restated.

We walked up to the door of Matt's former apartment,

"Close your eyes," he instructed.

"What?"

"Just do it baby, please, only for a second," he asked.

I closed my eyes and felt Matt hold my hand. I heard the door opening,

"Keep em closed, keep em closed," Matt stated as he walked us into the apartment.

We moved a little bit inside and I heard the door close. Matt returned to my side and again held my hand,

"Okay baby, you can open em," he whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the sight before me. It took a few seconds to process, but a tear began to roll down my cheek,

"Matt it's beautiful," I whispered.

We stood infront of a beautifully laid out meal. There was a red blanket on the floor where the dining table used to be. On it, two white cloth place mats with covered meals sitting atop them. There were two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine and a small vase with red roses. The lights were off, the only source of luminance were two short fat rounded candles in the middle of our meals, one red and one white.

Matt turned to me. He wiped the tear from my face and lightly kissed my cheek.

"How'd you do all this, how'd you even get the key back?" I asked.

"Well, when I saw how emotional you were earlier, it really got to me, and I remembered all the amazing times we shared here. I just wanted to show you this place meant a great deal to me as well. I just asked the landlord to 'borrow' the place for a bit, he was more than helpful," Matt explained.

"Ohh baby, you're the sweetest," I gushed and kissed Matt briefly on the lips.

Matt and I walked over and sat on the floor. I raised the covers and saw the meal and burst out laughing.

"Burgers and fries!" I giggled.

"I wanted it to be just like one of those happy Friday nights, just relaxing after class," he explained.

"What's with the wine then?" I prodded.

"Well the wine is there really to make the presentation look nice, we can drink it of course, but I do have some soda in the fridge."

I laughed again,

"Okay then, let's do this right, let's have the soda," I replied.

Matt got up and returned with the two coke cans and we chowed down.

After dinner, I was wiping my mouth with a napkin and noticed Matt staring at me,

"What is it? Is there food on my chin?"

Matt chuckled and shook his head,

"No baby, I was just watching you cause you look so pretty," he stated, "Which reminds me, I have something for you," he added as he began digging in his jean pocket.

I watched as Matt pulled out a small flat velvet box.

"This is for being an amazing nurse and an even more amazing girlfriend," he whispered as he handed the box over to me.

I slowly opened the box and looked down at the silver charm bracelet.

"Baby, it's gorgeous, but you really didn't have to," I began to say before he cut me off.

"I know, but I wanted to. This wasn't just getting me through a weekend of the flu, you were there for me every hour of the day for close to eight weeks. You were kind, gentle, and sweet. You were patient with me when the cast had me frustrated, and you never once complained. I love you baby, and this was the least I could do."

I began to tear up again. Matt leaned over and we kissed.

"Did you look at the charms?" he asked.

I held up the bracelet and examined it; the charms were all little crutches.

I giggled thorough my sobs,

"Ohh that's so cute," I gushed.

Matt and I sat and chatted a bit, then I looked at his watch,

"Well, I guess we better get going back to the hotel."

Matt looked at me and smiled his sly smile,

"We could do that," he stated as he blew out the candles. He held my hands and stood me up then walked me over to what used to be his room,

"Or we could spend the night here," he stated.

We walked into the room and I saw Matt's final surprise, a blanket laid out on a mattress pad, two pillows, and a couple of strategically placed candles.

"Wow, you're just full of surprises tonight huh?"

We walked over to the center of the room and lay down on the blanket.

I looked around the room a final time then crawled onto Matt.

"Kinda reminds me of the night of our first anniversary, you're as sweet now as you were then," I whispered as I leaned in to kiss Matt.

I giggled as Matt rolled me over and pinned me down,

"You're even more amazing now as the first day we met," Matt stated as we kissed again.

"Oh god Matt, I want you so bad," I moaned as I began lowering my khaki short shorts.

I felt Matt's hand travel across my flat stomach, down to my pink bikini panties. As we continued kissing, Matt began rubbing my pussy through my panties. I sucked on Matt's moist tongue and moaned into his mouth. After a few minutes, Matt withdrew and he knelt before me. I began unbuckling his jeans. Eagerly, I slid Matt's jeans and boxers down around his knees and immediately bent down and took his cock into my mouth. Matt sighed as I slowly slid his member in and out of my mouth. I loved feeling him become fully hard with my lips around him. After a couple more sucks, I got up, dispensed of my t-shirt, and got on all fours and turned my head back to Matt. He smiled at me and peeled my panties off my butt,

"Someone feeling extra naughty tonight?" he teased.

"Well since you've had your cast, it's been more or less the same position for seven weeks, thought we could do with a change," I explained.

"Mhmmm, I love the way you think baby," Matt whispered as he leaned down and kissed my butt cheek.

Matt quickly removed his shirt and slid out of his jeans and underwear, before resuming his tender kisses.

Matt's warm kisses moved from one butt cheek to the next, then to the small of my back and up my spine. I could feel Matt's dangling cock pressing against the crack of my ass as he kissed my shoulder blade.

"You ready baby?" Matt whispered.

I felt him pressing the tip of his cock between my lips.

"Mhmm hmm," I whimpered.

With that, Matt slid into me. I couldn't stop from smiling as Matt continued to ease into me, he felt so wonderful. Once he had filled me, Matt remained there, both of us enjoying the passion of our unity. Matt's hands lightly grasped my hips and he began to slowly move in and out of me.

"God baby, just like that, mhmm, nice and slow, mhhmmm," I urged.

Matt gently pressed his hips against me, over and over again, his cock slipping along the slick lips of my cunt. When he saw that I was pushing myself back onto him, he increased his pace. I felt Matt's hands move to my ass, roaming my soft smooth flesh, every once in a while, squeezing and massaging each cheek.

"Mhmm fuck yeah baby, fuck me, mhhmm fuck me harddd baby!" I cried as I sensed my impending climax.

Matt grabbed on to my hips firmly and began pulling me hard back against him, slamming his cock deep into me. His thighs were slapping loudly against my butt cheeks and I was crying wildly now.

"Ahhh fuck yess baby!!! I'm cumming, mhmmm hmmm mmhmm!!!" I moaned as my orgasm took control of my body.

I could feel the walls of my vagina spasming around Matt's thrusting cock. I lowered my head to the blanketed mattress pad and lay my cheek against it. I pressed my face against the soft pad and clutched on tightly to the blanket as I continued to cum.

"OHH I'm right there baby, ghhahhh mmhmm," Matt grunted.

I pulled myself from Matt and quickly spun around. My hands were wrapped around his glistening cock almost immediately. I started pumping Matt shaft furiously as I stared up to him.

"Mmhmm, yeah baby, cum for me, please baby, cum in my sweet little mouth," I begged as I opened my mouth awaiting Matt's explosion.

Matt leaned his head back and I saw him close his eyes. Seconds later, he moaned out loud and I tightened my grasp on his cock and stroked faster. It wasn't long before white hot ropes of his cum were flying through the air into my mouth. I kept my mouth open as Matt's warm globs of cum landed on my outstretched tongue and the sides of my mouth. After a few seconds, I slowed my stroking and swallowed the mouthful of Matt's cum. I continued slowly pumping Matt's cock, squeezing gently on my way up. Matt cock offered one last glob of semen which oozed out of him. I pressed my closed lips against the creamy dollop of cum. Moaning delightfully, I slid my lips back and forth over the head of Matt's cock, spreading his final offering of cum all around. Finally I took his softening shaft in my mouth and sucked him clean. Matt took a seat next to me and laid me down. Lying beside me, Matt pulled me to him and we kissed. His tongue probed my mouth and I happily massaged it with my own. As Matt withdrew, he smiled at me,

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers