Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so damn sexy in that dress, I don't want to take it off," he murmured.

"Okay then, let's go to bed then," I teased.

"Wait wait! I said I don't want to not that I wouldn't," Matt jokingly protested.

I reached behind me and expertly unzipped the back of my dress. Matt raised his hands to my body, sliding his palms against me, over the smooth silk. I slid the straps of the dress off my shoulder and the light garment fell to the floor. Matt looked up at me with brightened eyes,

"Babe is this new?"

"Uh huh," I replied and spun around.

I stuck out my butt for Matt's viewing pleasure and felt his hands roam across my cheeks against the lace material.

"You look incredible," he complimented.

I turned around and straddled Matt's lap, pushing him down to the bed,

"It's all just for you baby," I whispered before leaning down and engaging him in a heated passionate kiss.

I groaned blissfully as Matt's hands groped my ass, sliding beneath my panties and squeezing my flesh.

He rolled me over and pinned me beneath him then began kissing his way down my body. When he reached my breasts, Matt pressed his face between my cleavage and licked my skin. He pulled on the lace halfcups just a little so my nipples were exposed then began sucking on them. At the same time, Matt had slid his other hand slowly up my thigh and began rubbing my pussy through its lace confines.

"Mhmm, that feels so nice," I cooed.

Matt looked up at me from between my breasts,

"How does this feel?" he asked as he tugged my panties to the side and slid a finger in me.

My euphoric groan was answer enough for Matt and he slid his finger in and out of my dampening paradise. Matt went back to his business, lowering his face back to my pert breasts. I tossed my head on the pillow back and forth as my senses ran wild. After a few minutes, I placed my hand on Matt's head, clutching on his hair and pulling firmly. It forced Matt away from my breasts and he looked up to me, his now two fingers slipping into and out of my cunt with ease. I held Matt's face in my hands and pulled him up my body, till finally he was staring down into my eyes,

"I need you baby, I need you now," I whimpered.

Matt leaned in and kissed me. I groaned into his mouth when he pulled his fingers out of me. Matthew brought his fingers to our faces, placing them between our lips as we kissed.

"Please Matthew," I groaned again.

The use of his proper name must have tipped him off to my desperateness; he gave me relief but not before offering one last taunt,

"You're so sexy when you beg," he whispered.

Matthew positioned his cock against my slippery folds, my panties still pulled to the side, and eased into my.

"Ohhhh god yess!" I bellowed as Matt filled me.

Once in, Matt immediately began pumping his hips, stroking his cocking into my urgent pussy.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet,"Matt whispered as he pressed his lips against my cheek.

After giving me another kiss on the lips, Matt pulled his face from mine. His cock slipped from my pussy to which I groaned in agony.

"I'm sorry baby, one second," Matt reassured me.

Standing on the side of the bed, Matt held on to my feet and pulled me. My petite body hopped through the air, my butt landing right on the edge of the bed near Matt. I smiled up at Matt as his held my upwardly outstretched feet against his chest, one lying against each of his shoulders. I sighed pleasantly when I felt Matt's cock again pressing into my wet folds. Matt pulled me forward a little, and slightly held me with my butt just off the bed, making sure his cock was able to delve all the way into me with each stroke.

"Mhmmm, you feel soooo good baby," Matt groaned, his thighs slapping against my ass.

"Mhmm yeahh yeahhhh mhmmm fuck me baby!" I shrieked.

Matt slid his hands up and down my legs, kissing my toned skin as he fucked me. I was now whimpering with every thrust of Matt's hips. He smiled down at me as he slowly began pulling my legs apart. Matt soon had my legs spread as wide as he could reach as he continued plowing his sturdy manhood into me.

"You like that view baby?" I moaned.

"Mhmmm, ahhh mmmm, you look so sexy," Matt groaned as he stared down at me.

Another few strokes were all that was needed to bring me to a blissful crescendo. I cried and moaned as my pussy clamped down on Matt's pistoning cock. He was soon to follow as I felt his grip on my feet tighten and a carnal grunt escape him. Matt's cock twitched inside me and I felt his cum spewing into my spasming vagina.

A few seconds later, Matt eased out of me. He brought my feet together, against resting them on his chest. I felt him kiss my legs a final time then gently set them down over the edge of the bed. Matt joined my and I wrapped my arms around him.

"That was wonderful," I cooed.

Matt smiled as kissed me.

We lay there for a couple minutes in each other's arms.

"Ughh," I finally sighed in disappointment.

"What is it?" Matt asked.

"I have to go shower and wash my face. I've got to get all this gunk off," I explained, referring to all the makeup, "I could literally feel it clogging up my pores," I exaggerated.

We lay silent for another few minutes, when Matt reached over and began playing with my nipples. I squirmed and giggled at his touch.

"You like my bra," I asked as I played with the lace half cups.

"I love it, but I love what's under them even more," Matt replied as he pinched my erect nipples.

Matt slid off the bed and stood infront of me. He reached out his hands to me,

"Come on, let's go," he instructed.

I smiled and reached up to him. Matt grasped my hands and pulled me to my feet. Once he stood me up, Matt placed his hands on my waist and lifted me. I squealed with joy as Matt hoisted me up and hung my body over his shoulder.

"Off we go," he stated before heading to the bathroom.

I was staring at Matt's back, my head upside down, hair all around me. I laughed and playfully slapped Matt's butt as he took me to the bathroom.

Matt finally set me down. We stood on the soft bathroom mat just outside the glass paneled shower. I began to slide my panties down my legs, a task Matt was all too happy to help me with. As we pooled my underwear around my ankles, I could feel Matt's semen oozing down the inside of my thigh. Matt reached behind me and unclasped my bra, letting it fall off my breasts and onto the floor. He leaned in and immediately took my nipple in his mouth. I ran my hands across Matt back, before stepping back, leading Matt with my breasts into the shower.

I switched on the shower and Matt and I stepped beneath the warm water. We soaped each other's bodies then I poured some of my face wash into Matt's palms and let him wash my face.

"There's my pretty girl," Matt commented as I rinsed my face clean.

"You didn't like the makeup?" I asked.

"I loved it, but nothing can compare to your angelic face," Matt replied before kissing me.

His hands roamed my body and I could feel the resurgence of his manhood pressing against my abdomen.

"Ready for round two?" I whispered into Matt's ear.

"You read my mind baby."

With that, Matt lifted me in his arms once more. I wrapped my legs around his hips and lowered my hand to find his cock. I quickly positioned Matt against my cunt and sunk down onto him.

We both let out a satisfactory moan before pressing our lips together.

XXXX

The next morning Matt and I were up around ten. We packed up our bags and had a quick breakfast.

"Gonna pack the bags into the car and fill up with some gas babe, be back in about twenty minutes," Matt informed.

"Okay sweetie, see you in a bit."

Matt left and I made sure we hadn't missed anything while packing.

I watched some television and checked my watch, it had been about forty minutes and Matt still wasn't back yet. Then, there was a call on the phone, not my cell phone but the hotel room phone.

I walked over and picked up,

"Hello?. . . .Yes this is she. What?!? Oh my god!. . . . Is he okay? Where is he?. . . .I'll be right down!"

I rushed out of the room and into the elevator. The concierge had called from the lobby; apparently Matt had taken a nasty fall on the stairs outside of the hotel and was unable to walk. I stared up at the numbers on the elevator slowly going down; I swear I almost had a panic attack. As the doors opened, I ran out and over to the main entrance. There, at the base of the steps laid Matt, a hotel bellboy sitting with him. I rushed to Matt's side,

"Baby, are you okay?!?"

Matt looked up at me and followed my eyes as I knelt down beside him,

"I think I'm fine, it's just my ankle."

"What happened?" I asked as I brushed his face, there was a small cut on his forehead.

"It's my fault, I was sprinting back into the hotel, my flip flops slipped and I missed a step. Ended up landing awkwardly and rolling my ankle, came down pretty hard on it and heard a crack," he explained.

"Okay, everything's gonna be fine," I consoled, then turned to the bellboy.

"Hi, could you please call up to room four sixty three and see if anyone's there. Tell them that Matthew is hurt and downstairs at the entrance."

"Of course Miss," the bellboy replied and walked off.

I turned back to Matt and continued to gently rub his face.

Luckily, Summer's mom and dad were still here, they came rushing out once the call had been made. I explained to them what happened and gave Summer's dad Matt's car keys. He brought the car around, and together with the bellboy's assistance, we helped Matt into the back seat. Summer's mom and I hopped into the car and we drove off to the hospital.

It took a while but the doctor finally came to see us with Matt's X-ray results.

"Well young man, seems that you've broken your fibula, right at the joint of your ankle," he explained as he placed the x-ray on the light screen and pointed out to us the site of the injury.

"We've given you something for the swelling so we're going to be able to put you in a cast right away. Sorry to say, but you're going to have to stay off the foot for at least six to eight weeks."

"Thanks doc," Summer's dad replied.

The doctor left and returned about half an hour later with a nurse. They went through the process of applying a cast. It took about ten minutes to put on, then another ten or fifteen to dry.

"Okay Matthew, you're all set, the nurse will be back in a bit with you discharge papers, and here is a prescription for some pain meds" the doctor stated with a kind smile.

I took the prescription from the doctor and stored it in my purse.

The nurse returned shortly afterwards a pair of crutches in her hands,

"Do you know how to use these sweetie?" she asked.

Matt smiled at the woman,

"Yep, unfortunately I've had prior experience," he replied as he took the crutches from her.

"Okay, here are your discharge papers, you're set to go, good luck hun."

Matt took the papers from the woman and handed them to me.

Summer's dad drove us back to the hotel,

"Are you sure you want to drive back today sweetie?" Summer's mom asked me.

"I'll be fine, but I promise to call as soon as we reach home," I assured her,

"And thanks so much to you both, sorry you had to spend most of your day stuck in the hospital," I added.

"No problem at all Kimbery, we're just glad it wasn't anything more serious," Summer's dad replied as he pulled into the hotel parking lot.

The couple exited the car and I walked over to the driver's side. Summer's dad helped Matt over to the passenger seat. I hugged Summer's mom and she went over and gave Matt a kiss on the cheek,

"Thanks so much for everything," I heard Matt tell her.

Summer dad walked over to me and I kissed him on the cheek,

"Drive safely sweetie, and take care of our boy, okay?" he instructed as we hugged.

"I will sir, I promise."

With that, I got into the driver's seat and took off. We left the hotel around four in the afternoon; I made a quick stop at the pharmacy to pick up Matt's prescription then began the drive home.

By the time I pulled to the front of my apartment building, it was almost 9pm. I got out and helped Matt out of the car. The pain meds had made him a little woozy so I had him drape his arm over my shoulder and I helped him up to my apartment. Once inside, I walked Matt over to the couch and gently sat him down. I took a pillow from the couch and placed it on the coffee table, then very carefully, lifted Matt's leg and set it down on the pillow.

"Comfy?"

"Yeah babe," he replied.

I began to get up,

"I better go get the bags out of the car," I informed.

Matt clutched my hand and pulled me back. He stared somberly into my eyes,

"I'm sorry babe," he whispered.

"Whatever for sweetie?" I asked as I placed my palm against his cheek.

"I'm sorry for ruining the rest of our summer, the last two months we have up here before we move to Miami," he explained.

"Aww baby. . .you haven't ruined anything. We're going to enjoy every second of the next two months, I promise. Once we have each other, we can be nothing but happy," I reassured him.

Matt smiled at me and I kissed him on the forehead,

"You're the best sweetie," he replied.

It took me two trips, but I was finally able to get mine and Matt's bags up from the car. I joined him back on the couch and we had dinner, some burgers we picked up on our drive home.

I curled up next to Matt and we watched some television.

After the television show we were watching ended, I looked at the clock, it was almost eleven. I turned my face up to Matt's,

"You ready to go to bed?" I whispered.

He nodded and I got up and helped him to his feet,

"Okay, let's go see about getting you washed up then," I stated.

As we entered the bathroom, I sat Matt down on the closed toilet seat.

"So how do you want to do this? Bath or shower? If it's a bath you can probably just hang your foot over the edge of the tub, for a shower we'd probably have to wrap your foot in a garbage bag or something."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure, what do you think?" Matt asked.

I thought for a while then I figured it out,

"I know what we'll do; you can lay in the tub with your foot over the edge. I can use the detachable shower head to wash and rinse you, there's a knob on there to switch off the water so we can use that while I'm lathering you up and not worry about getting water all over the place."

"Okay then, let's give that a try, maybe tomorrow we can try the shower with a bag and see what's easier," Matt replied.

He began to remove his t-shirt as I struggled with his shoes and socks. Matt unbuckled his shorts and I slipped them off, then his boxers.

"Keep it professional missy," Matt teased as he saw me smiling at the sight of his soft penis.

"Yes sir," I replied.

I helped Matt into the tub and laid a folded bathroom towel on the edge for him to rest his foot on.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine," he replied with a smile, "You're loving this aren't you?" he asked.

"Loving what babe?"

"Having to be my nurse," he explained.

"Well if you're asking if I'm happy you got hurt, then the answer is no, but if you're asking if I'm glad for this opportunity to show you how much I love and care for you, then the answer is yes."

Matt smiled at me and beckoned me over for a quick kiss,

"You're an angel baby," he replied.

I retrieved a hand towel, then took the detachable shower head off its hook. I turned the switch on the shower head to stop water flow, then turned the bathroom knobs to get the water flowing.

"Ready?"

Matt nodded and I turned the switch back on and water came shooting out with force against his chest.

"Ohh god sorry!" I yelled and quickly adjusted the settings on the shower head to achieve a gentle flow.

"Warm enough?" I giggled.

"Yep, feels good," Matt smiled

I moved the shower heard slowly over Matt's body, making sure to steer clear of his injured foot.

"Raise up a bit babe," I instructed then let the warm water run down Matt's back.

I grabbed the hand towel and held it under the water, then turned the switch on the shower head to stop the water flow.

"Hand me that bodywash please."

Matt reached to the side of his head and grabbed the bottle and gave it to me. I opened the cap and poured a generous amount of bodywash gel into the damp hand towel. After closing the bottle I set it down and began rubbing the hand towel together, building up a nice thick lather. Finally I began to wash Matthew's skin. I moved the bathtowel and my other hand slowly across his skin, washing away the day off him. After his chest, I moved up to Matt's neck, shoulders, then arms. He sat up again and I did his back, all the way down to his hips. I asked Matt to lift himself up, which he did. He supported himself with his arms on the edge of the tub, and I quickly slipped my hand under him and soaped his butt cheeks.

Matt turned and smiled at me as I slid my hand between the crack of his ass and rubbed,

"Full service huh?" he joked.

"Yep, that's right sir," I replied.

Matt sat back down and I re-lathered the towel and my hand. I now reached over and washed Matt's right leg. I slid my fingers between his toes and played with them a little, then worked on soaping up his thighs. Finally I moved to Matt's crotch. I opted to use just my hand as I let the hand towel fall to the floor of the tub. Sliding my hands up Matt's thighs, I rubbed and massaged his skin. Quite a bit of lather built up as I combed my fingers back and forth against Matt's short dark curls, he didn't shave all the way anymore, but kept the area neatly trimmed for me. I used one hand to gently stroked Matt's semi hard penis, and the other to rub his balls. My hands slipped and slid with ease thanks to all the soap.

I looked over to Matt and smiled,

"I could get used to this," I commented.

"You say that now, but when we're four weeks in and you're doing it day after day, you'll get bored," he quipped.

"Never baby," I replied with a loving smile.

After a few seconds I slid my hands off of Matt. He offered no groan of disappointment or asked for me to continue. He just shot me a genuinely loving smile. Of course I would have been happy to finish him off, but the fact that this was just about washing up was somewhat sweet.

"Okay, time to rinse off," I stated.

I grabbed the shower head and switched the water back on. I let the water run over Matt's skin, washing away the lather. When we were all done, I switched off the water and hung up the shower head. I helped Matt to his feet and out of the tub then grabbed a towel and dried him off. We walked out to the bedroom and he sat on the bed while I got his clothes. Matt slipped his feet into the cotton boxers and I pulled them up his legs and thighs. He raised a little and I was able to pull them up around his waist. Finally I slid Matt's t-shirt over his head.

"Whew!. . . All done," I panted, "Okay, lay down," I instructed.

Matt did as I said. I got a pillow and positioned it for him to rest his foot on.

"Everything feels good?" I asked.

"Everything's perfect babe, thanks."

"You're welcome sweetie, I'm just gonna hop in the shower, be back in a jiff."

As promised, I was back in bed as quick as possible and I snuggled up to Matt's side.

XXXX

In the next six weeks, Matt and I got our system down to a science; we were up around nine and had breakfast in bed. After getting ready we usually just went down to the pier and sat near the water and hung out. After lunch we usually did something relaxing like go to the movies or lay out in the park. Then we picked up something for dinner or I would make something at home. Afterwards, Matt and I hung out on the couch watching television or movies for the rest of the night. Then was bath time, and finally we were off to bed. In some ways, they were the happiest weeks we'd spent together. Matt's injury meant we had to spend almost all our time together unless he was taking a nap or something as I didn't feel right just leaving him alone and going out. One would think that at some point we would get on each other's nerves, but strangely, that moment never came.