Matty Meets Kimmy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
516 Followers

"You have a little bit right here," he whispered before raising a finger to the side of my face. He wiped the droplet of cum off my cheek and I devoured his finger.

"Mmhmm, you taste so yummy," I asserted.

"So do you," Matt replied as he leaned in and kissed me again.

We finally separated and snuggled our naked bodies together.

"Do you want a blanket? I can get one from the car," Matt whispered.

"No babe, stay right here with me, you're all that I need," I replied as I hugged Matt's body tighter.

XXXX

Matt and I were up early the next morning and got dressed. We had to clean up the apartment before returning the keys to the landlord. By the time we got back to the hotel, we had just enough time to take a shower before we had to leave for the airport.

As Matt and I sat side by side each other on the plane, I took his hand in mine and he turned to me.

"Are you excited to be going to Miami?" I asked.

"I'm excited to be going Miami with you," he replied.

"I can't wait to get there, and to start looking for a place of our own," I gushed,

"Me too baby, me too," Matt agreed.

We smiled at each other and I released Matt's hand so he could get back to his magazine.

Soon we were airborne, off to start a new and exciting chapter of our lives.

End CH07.

XXXX

Hope you all enjoyed CH.07. I'm having a great deal of fun in writing this series. Ch 08 isn't quite in the works yet; I'll probably get started in a day or two once I know where the story is going. As to how long till another chapter, I'm not sure, sometimes it takes a while to come up with decent story ideas, and as a series goes on and on, it becomes more difficult, for me at least, to come up with fresh new ideas for the couple.

Thanks again for reading. As always, your comments, critiques, suggestions, are always welcome and very much appreciated!

smithE101
smithE101
516 Followers