Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my total naivety, I had never even considered that someone may actually ejaculate into the woman's mouth.

I felt hot salty strings of semen hitting the back of my throat, I could feel jet after jet of his hot juice coating the insides of my cheeks and laying in cables along my tongue. He jerked his hips towards my face each time yet another hot jet flew into my unwilling mouth. I instinctively tried to pull away from this spewing rod in my mouth, but he held my head down by grabbing a handful of my hair. On and on he jerked until finally sated, he let go of my hair and sank back into his chair. Free of these constraints, with my mouth full of a man's semen for the first time ever, I pulled my head up and away from him. Without thinking I simply opened my mouth to rid myself of the foul substance. My face was still pointed down towards his groin, so therefore the semen simply ran from my mouth all over his penis, testicles and his trousers.

"You stupid, dirty fucking whore, he snarled at me when he saw the damage, what the hell am I going to tell my girlfriend when I get home and my clothes are covered in jizz? You useless fucking bitch."

.............................

It was fucking hilarious! As I watched the old slut blow my mate, suddenly she seemed to lose control over his spunk in her mouth and coughed it all back up. I assumed she had sucked many cocks and swallowed more semen than the Bermuda Triangle at her age, so I could only put it down as an accident.

"The photos are going to be fucking awesome," I laughed.

I watched as Julie hastily grabbed her things and timidly hurried away under a torrent of abuse from Paul. She scurried down the aisle and out of the cinema.

I was excited and eager to push on with the plans I had for the old slut. I was tempted to try and have her myself, but I was unsure whether to expose myself to her at this point. As I had no idea if she had ever seen me in the office adjoining my father's at work, I was worried that if she had, she might put two and two together and somehow work out that it was me who was blackmailing her.

I also needed to see just how far she would allow me to push her before refusing to comply with my orders.

I wanted to watch (and photograph) her getting fucked.

I wanted to fuck her myself, but it wasn't as though I was missing out on a virgin or anything by letting someone else go first. She must have had plenty cock in her time, so me waiting one more in line wouldn't make any difference.

..........................

A couple of days passed after my enforced oral sex with the stranger in the cinema. I had battled with myself over the morals of what I had done and (surprisingly for me) decided I could not condemn myself totally, as the fate that would befall me should I not comply was worse (or was it to such a clean living woman as me?)

I began to hope that I had paid my penance as the days came and went with no further contact, but my life took another dramatic turn with the arrival of the days post. The instructions ordered me to go out that evening, to dress as instructed and to go to a certain bar.

My heart was sinking and my life taking another lurch into the abyss as I read on.

A man would approach me and open a conversation about the decor in the bar.

I was to do as he wished.

........................

I had another friend I decided to use for the next stage. Tom was like Paul, namely cunt-mad. I primed him with a cover story about this older woman I had heard about and 'wound him up' to it. I posted the instructions (avoiding traceable electronic communications that one day may be evidence against me.) and awaited the next installment with ever increasing excitement.

.......................

I won't even bother explaining the torment and turmoil my mind was in as I agonized over the decision of what to do. Suffice it to say the usual threats of imprisonment, accompanied by photographs of me in a cinema with a man's penis in my mouth and with sperm gushing from my mouth, helped me make the terrible, terrible choice.

As I walked down the street I could hear my heels clicking on the pavement, I hesitated at the doorway to the pub, took a deep breath and entered.

I got a drink at the bar and sat down in a quiet corner. It was quite a while before I noticed a small puny looking guy leant against the bar staring at me.

I instantly knew.

Avoiding his gaze I looked everywhere in the bar but at him. It wasn't long before he walked over, helped himself to a seat and announced in a cocky and arrogant fashion,

"This dump could do with a lick of paint, what you think Darling?"

God this was him, and going by his attitude he somehow knew I was available. This made him even more obnoxious, knowing he was on a sure thing did nothing for his manners, personality or his behaviour.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered timidly.

"Doing what Lady? Just trying to be friendly that's all," he replied.

I could tell straight away that this moron was too stupid to be my tormentor. No he was in the shadows somewhere waiting to watch and record my cruel abuse.

Something inside me snapped.

I knew that I had no choice, so in a moment totally out of character I simply decided to get on with it, to endure, to get home to my post-ordeal bath and to the safety of my sofa. I imagined myself wrapped in a robe, clean and safe and I just wanted to be there sooner rather than later.

Without any more preamble I led him outside the bar of the bar, as instructed. We went around the back of a small out building that was used as a bottle store.

It was there, stood with my back to the wall, my skirt around my waist, my stocking clad legs and heels apart, my panties on the floor still wrapped around one ankle, that I allowed only the second man in life to enter my personal, private and most intimate part.

I felt him fumbling with his hard length in his hand. My brain had registered imminent sexual activity and started lubricating my vagina as a natural reaction, I was only just wet enough for him to enter me however. I was not sopping wet, I was not turned on or gagging for him, I was numb.

The feeling of this obnoxious boy taking from me something which was so precious, private and intimate to me, something only my loving late husband had enjoyed, simply left me cold.

As his penis fully entered me and started to hump into me, I felt nothing, only a distant and detached recognition of what was happening to me. I was not entirely numb though, I was aware enough of what was being done to me, to bring me to quiet, silent tears.

After only a few moments, 'that thing' inside me grunted and spilled his filthy, disgusting sperm up inside my private depths. It was unceremonious, cold and clinical and when he pulled out of me I could hear it dripping onto the cold hard floor between my lewdly spread legs.

"Oh Robert I am so, so sorry for this, I silently prayed to my late husband, please understand and forgive me," I wept.

.............................

From my vantage point I was disappointed to say the least. The old slut was a cold fish. I expected Tom to give her a good fucking (which he singularly failed to do) but he was just pussy-happy and I could understand his poor performance, but this woman must be such an old whore, that one more cock was almost an irrelevance to her. She simply stood there and took it like a bored old pro.

"That gives me an idea," I thought.

.........................

Later that evening, after I had washed the shame physically from my body, I sat trying to erase the mental shame and trauma. I sat on my sofa wrapped in my robe slowly starting to feel normal again I had a bottle of wine open and had got out all my old photo albums.

I browsed through the old pictures of me and my husband and basically through what had been my life, before my catastrophic mistake of stealing which had led me here. I mused over happy memories of my marriage to the good, solid dependable man. He had never been cruel, or abusive, or mistreated me in any way, for one single day of all those years.

Although my husband never ignited any passion or excitement in our lives, he was still a good and caring man, and now more than ever I missed him.

The one place in all the world that had belonged to him and him alone, had been violated. I again cried myself to sleep that night, through my own immoral theft, my life had hit rock bottom.

Or so I thought.

............................

The cold, calm manner that Julie was showing made me realize that my plans would have to be revised. I wanted to 'break her' before I broke cover and started out on my mission. I wanted a complicit, compliant and submissive woman that I could take my pleasure from. She didn't seem to be responding to my attacks on her, then again for an old slut they hadn't been particularly awful to endure. A bit of leg in public, a blowjob and a quickie around the back were not actions you would expect to break the spirit of a mature, experienced slut were they?

.......................

The letter arrived two days later - and it shattered what was left of my world.

Dear Slut.

Tonight you will dress yourself in the usual clothes, drive to the end of Crown Street and stand at the end of the alley that runs behind the shops.

You WILL take the first customer that comes along. There is to be no refusal based on any criteria whatsoever, the first man to approach you is the first man you take, understand?

You will prostitute yourself to whoever approaches you.

This arrangement is for one occasion only.

After this one instance you may return home, you are not being forced to do any more tricks than this, this is not a new life for you.

It is a one-off performance, for you to prove to me you can do as you are told when the stakes are raised.

Enclosed are copies of the photos taken of your performance behind the pub the other night. They and all the others will be on a voyeur site on the internet within the hour if you don't comply. This shouldn't worry you unduly as such sites are blocked in prisons so you won't be in danger of seeing them (although every person you know will be posted a link.)

Go to it and enjoy yourself!

.............................

The following evening I stood in the appointed spot and watched as the small, weedy looking old man approach me.

The thoughts and feelings I suffered and the dialogue that followed, is irrelevant.

I agreed the fee and led him to my car.

There in a darkened street my panties around one ankle, I was about to allow myself to be violated for money. If my shame wasn't bad enough, the old man pulled a condom from his pocket and started to put it on. At first I was thankful until the implication actually hit me.

He was putting on the condom to protect himself from ME, I was just a dirty whore that a man couldn't take any chance of catching a disease from!

For some reason I actually looked down as the condom covered penis pushed it's way in, splitting my little curly triangle, pushing my labia apart and entering me. I watched as this old strange man penetrated me and used me as a whore.

He mauled my breasts over my blouse then insisted that I,

"Show him the tits."

I unbuttoned my blouse and made to undo my bra, when he unceremoniously put his hand in each cup and heaved my breasts out.

"Bit saggy ain't they," he taunted me and went back to watching his hard penis violate me, as my breasts bounced violently on my chest.

He banged into my vagina which by now had completely lubricated. I could feel every last inch of him inside me. This was hell on earth.

I wished my life was over as he rammed as far into me as he could, grunted for a while then withdrew, but even then my degradation wasn't quite finished. There was one more indignity waiting that would be the final straw. When he had gone I stood shakily and bent to pull my panties up, to cover my exposed and abused vagina. There on the dirty street I saw the used condom.

I stared at it, glistening with what I knew to be my own vaginal juices, knowing that it had just been in my most intimate part. When I stared numb at the pool of thick white semen inside, just discarded in the street, I thought of how that very semen (from a total stranger) had been shot deep inside me, separated from the inside of my vagina and my cervix by just a very thin membrane, it revolted me entirely.

I broke.

..........................

I watched rapt as my little scene unfolded before me, however as everything finished I saw Julie standing staring at the floor.

Then everything in life changed.

Julie started to cry, she awkwardly pulled up her panties and walked to her car. Once she was inside I witnessed a woman in total, complete and abject misery. She sobbed and wailed, not little tears of someone a little upset, she cried the heart wrenching, uncontrollable, inconsolable tears that you associate with the loss of a loved one.

Her shoulders hitched and heaved as I watched her heart break in two.

Oh God what had I done? How had I got things so wrong?

After the car drove away I came from my hiding place and stared at where Julie's car had been parked. The full realization of what I had done was starting to hit me. I went home and throughout the evening the feelings grew and grew.

What a fucking asshole, bastard, low-life piece of shit I was. I ran out of names with which to castigate myself. If you only do something a little mean to someone you feel really shitty, so can you imagine the extreme of how I felt now?

All night and for days I hated myself, although I didn't know to what extent I had misjudged her at that moment in time, I knew enough to realize I had got things badly wrong. I was Jack, the world champion piece of shit.

However I then realized I was just doing the same as before.

"What about Julie you pond-life, I thought. Here I am, even after all I had done to her, I was only concerned for how I felt and how my terrible behaviour had rebounded on me."

I resolved to not rest until I had made this right.

"How can you make things right, you can't undo things you asshole?" I thought, but I determined to at least try.

The first thing I had to do, before I could attempt any salvation, I had to put a stop to her torment and the only way to do that was to convince her it was all over. I couldn't just go to her and confess all and promise to stop, so I considered all options and came up with my plan. I studied Julie's personnel file and made discrete inquiries about varies aspects of her life, movements, habits etc. etc.

I knew the lunchtimes that Julie took and found out she always used the staff canteen for her meal. At work I had hardly ever been seen by the store workers, so now was time to change all that. The next lunchtime, I went to the staff canteen.

As I got my food and looked around for Julie, There she was, sat alone and looking thoroughly miserable.

"May I sit here?" I asked.

It seemed to break her from some form of reverie.

"Sorry? Oh yes, err it's not taken no," she replied.

For six consecutive work days I put myself into Julie's company. I didn't want to be a bull at a gate. Patience was the key.

................................

As I was eating lunch, a boy I had never met before joined me. It was an annoyance, I wanted my self pity to be private. However for a few days this became the norm. He introduced himself as Jack, the son of Mr. Grove the owner of the store. As I said I didn't really want the company, but when he told me who he was, or more importantly, what he did here, I was afraid.

This was the son of the very man I had destroyed myself to hide my theft from. However he was incredibly polite, he paid me compliments (which in my life had been so few and far between) and he seemed to be going out of his way to make me relaxed and happy.

We had been having these luncheon chats for quite a while and I was starting to enjoy and look forward to him being around me. I had received no further demands from my blackmailer, (although I knew more would come, each more depraved than the last) when out of the blue Jack asked me to call for a drink somewhere after work, so we could get away from the work environment. This was a bad idea as the very day he wanted me to go was the anniversary of my husband's death. However to cut a long story short on how I agonized over the decision, I let him talk me into it.

..........................

I took Julie for a drink after work. I was getting to like her more and more, which had the effect of making me feel even worse about what I had done. That evening changed everything - it gave me my chance to stop her torment.

As the evening wore on Julie had had a little too much to drink. She had told me it was the anniversary of her husband's death, so with the drink making her a little morose also, she started to go very quiet and looked a little upset.

"What's the matter Julie? I asked, you look troubled?"

It all came out - chapter and verse. The theft, the blackmail and the horrific time she had been subjected to (sexual details kept to an absolute minimum.)

She told me because she was drunk, she told me because she was dreadfully unhappy, she told me because I was the owner's son and she told me because I was her friend!!

My actions had been those of a complete and utter bastard, regardless of the victim's circumstances, but when I realized that I had taken a very shy, naive, innocent (yes innocent) respectable lady and ripped up everything her life had meant and abused every moral by which she had lived, I hated myself. When I had treated a lady like her in that way, not only treated her as a slut and a whore, but tried to turn her into one, I couldn't have felt more of a low life if I had tried.

Her hands were clasped together on the table. I put my hands over hers and said (with a little tear in my own eye, feeling for her and her plight)

"Don't you worry for a second longer sweetheart, I began. I promise you this thing is over, I will move heaven and earth to take this burden from you, you must trust me, you will be happy again."

"Oh Jack do you mean that, or are they well meaning but empty words just to make me feel better?" Julie sobbed.

It was my chance for a credible ending. Now that she had told me I was free to act, I now officially knew the situation and any action would not reveal that I knew about her troubles already.

I waited a few days and arranged to take her out again.

..............................

"Right now sweetheart listen to me, said Jack as he held my hands over the table. I have done some investigating myself, I have called on I.T. experts in the company and we have run searches on who has been accessing the data that concerns you."

He paused for a little drink and I waited on tenterhooks.

"Please go on," my voice just managed to croak.

"I have identified who has been blackmailing you and I have sorted him out." Jack announced.

"Oh Jack who was it? Have you called the Police? I stammered.

"No Julie we don't want this going any further, he has been sacked, we have taken possession of his PC and have deleted all photos and files, he now holds nothing on you."

Again he paused for a drink, then continued,

"I myself have corrected all transactions over the relevant period, Julie there is no evidence left that you ever did anything wrong, and the person in question has been threatened with hospitalization if we ever see or hear of him again. It's over Julie."

I could not contain myself, this beautiful sweet young boy had saved me. He was my knight in shining armour and was solely responsible for turning my life from the abyss, to one where I was genuinely becoming happy again.