Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to look forward to my friendly outings with Jack, I mean I began to REALLY look forward to them. Here I was, a mature woman and the most important person in my life at this moment was a 22 year old boy.

....................

I had been taking Julie out for a few weeks now (Initially through guilt and remorse, but now through genuine affection) and she had become a new woman to me. Gone was the distraught unhappy woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders and in it's place was a wonderful special replacement. As I said earlier I had a very particular taste for the mature woman and as we saw more of each other I realized that Julie was the very type of woman I yearned for.

I began to look at her, not as I had previously (when I was a perverted abuser) but with a more discerning and appreciative eye. Julie was pretty, in a lady-next-door manner. She was not a MILF or a GILF. Julie was not an in-your-face cougar, a bleached blonde, plastic tits, heavily made up, type of older woman that turned your head.

But she was beautiful to me.

.......................

I was having a lovely evening with Jack when everything suddenly changed. I had never had a proper courtship, as I had been betrothed to Robert almost since our parents first met. Tonight as we laughed at something we suddenly stopped and simply looked at each other. I know that everyone else in the world would have already experienced that moment, when you and the person you are with realize that you feel the same about each other. For me it was such a magical, exciting moment, when for the first time in my life a man and I looked into each others eyes and knew.

.......................

I took Julie home and walked her to her door, I was nervous yet excited. As I said goodnight I leant forward to kiss her. She seemed to hesitate, so I pulled back just as she then leant forward. We were like two kids in the playground not able to get it right. It was childlike fumbling yet incredibly sweet.

We finally moved towards each other together and I gave Julie a simple kiss on the lips that only lasted a few seconds but meant everything.

Julie opened her eyes and held my gaze before sweetly saying.

"Goodnight Jack, I will see you tomorrow."

She turned from me and went into the house, closing the door behind her and leaving me stood on her step, gazing at her door like a moron.

.......................

I had entered the house and leant back on the door for support as my legs were shaking. I barely slept that night.

I was going out with Jack again tonight and I was excited about it. In fact I was so nervous and excited, heart thumping and all of a quiver, that I was all thumbs as I clumsily tried to fasten the straps of my suspender belt to my stockings.

....................

I am really looking forward to seeing Julie tonight. She might be 50 and I am only 22, but today I became aware of a shocking fact.

I was falling in love with her.

......................

I have no idea of the thought process my mind was going through when I went shopping today. The symbol of my abuse and degradation had been the lingerie that my abuser had forced me to wear. I had burned the obnoxious items to enable me to get closure from that period of the past, but that didn't mean I couldn't buy very similar items myself, in order to dress prettily and nicely for my wonderful date.

I had a large mobile mirror in the bedroom, the type which was on wheels and pivoted from top to bottom. I stood in front of that mirror tonight looking at myself dressed in such a manner, aware of all the implications of such an act and fully aware of the possible outcome later that night.

I also thought that I may be a silly old woman who has totally lost the plot and would send the boy she had fallen in love with into headlong flight with such a wanton act.

I am not a boastful woman, boasting is a sin, but after the heartbreak my life has given me up to now, I make no apologies for my vanity or conceit -

I thought I looked very pretty and sensual and not a little sexy!

When I left the house that night I didn't know whether I would return with my man, or alone again probably forever. I had never dressed like this for my husband and had only dressed like this in which to be abused, tonight for the first time in my life I dressed as a woman with needs, wants and desires and I felt both excited and incredibly nervous should my actions backfire.

...........................

I would normally meet Julie outside the restaurant, but having business to attend to before my date, I was unsure of what time I would arrive. After complaints from Julie, I persuaded her to meet me inside the restaurant (Ladies did not enter such establishments unaccompanied, was her upbringing.)

As it happened, I did arrive first and I decided to wait inside for her. When she walked through the door she looked an absolute picture. She didn't stop all conversation, she didn't cause all heads to turn, she wasn't that sort of woman, but she made my heart skip a beat (and yes a few heads did turn) when she gave her coat to the doorman.

Julie had on a lovely pretty little cocktail dress, which stopped just above the knee. There was not anything that hit you in the face about her as she walked across the reception area towards me, but man there was something about her, different and sensual.

Then it hit me what was different. Julie was wearing heels that were probably too high for her given what she was used to, yet that was the very thing that made her look spectacular (to me.) It was her awkwardness as she tottered her way across the restaurant that actually made her more sexy than if she had actually been trying, or had she been some up-her-own-ass cougar.

When Julie reached the area used as an ante-room where I was waiting for her, the natural thing in the world was to greet each other with our first ever proper kiss. It was the most spontaneous and mutual act, it felt the most natural thing in the world.

.......................

I can't tell you how good or bad the restaurant was. I have no idea if the food was to be recommended or not, we did not stay long enough to find out. As we sat facing each other on chairs in the ante room awaiting our table, we just looked at each other and touched hands from time to time. These chairs simply faced each other, there was no table or anything between us.

It was at that moment my life changed forever.

I have no idea why Jack decided to do what he did, but as we talked our nervous small talk, Jack (after checking the coast was clear) slid his hand up my leg, underneath my dress and did no more than tenderly caress my thigh. His body seemed to stiffen slightly and momentarily as his fingers found my stocking top and he realized how I had dressed.

His fingers explored and caressed the top of my stocking, the suspender clasp and my leg. He ran his fingers over and over the point where my stockings met my white milky thigh, delicately feeling the contrast, and when I deliberately crossed one leg over the other, he could feel the taut strap as it tugged on the stocking top.

It may sound boring in this world of wild extreme sexual lifestyles, but that single innocuous act had all the symbolism and unspoken meaning it would ever need.

I took one more sip of my drink and stood, Jack following my lead. We took each others hand and made our way out of the bar. The walk to the car (my heels the only sound in the street) the short drive home, the walk from the car to the house, as I unlocked the door and we entered, were all carried out in complete silence, not a word passed between us. I allowed Jack to symbolically lead me by the hand upstairs to my bed.

We moved into each others arms and I was a little surprised that our kiss wasn't urgent or feverish. We kissed tenderly, gently and slowly, until I broke our embrace and stepped back from him. I turned my back and Jack instinctively knew what I needed him to do. I could have unzipped my dress myself, but it seemed much sexier if I allowed him to do it. He reached out and slowly drew down the zipper on my dress then stepped away again.

Turning to face him again, my heart pounding in my chest, fit to burst, I grabbed my dress and eased it from my shoulders. I drew it down to my breasts and then below. The dress slid slowly down my body until it fell to the floor unaided.

I stood before him like I had never stood before another man. Jack stared at me intensely, he could also see me in the mirror that was behind me. His eyes flitting from me to the mirror, where he could see the pretty little black lacy triangle at the top of my bum and the thin material as is disappeared into the cleft of my bottom. My ass was on full display to him.

I reached behind and unclasped my bra, then cupping it in my hands I started to let it fall from my breasts, but I held it in place for a few seconds more, before lowering it fully exposing my breasts to him. They fell forward and sagged slightly as they relaxed at fell to their natural position. My body was wracked with excitement and nervous tension.

"What if he doesn't like them? What if they turn him off?" I did not have the breasts of a young girl after all.

Jack stood unmoved, I thought that I repulsed him, but he was simply 'taking me all in'. The time had come and as sexily as I could I grasped the thin lacy material of my panties, lowering them until they lay around my ankles on the floor, I revealed my neat black curly triangle at the junction of my legs. It was tight and black but the growth wasn't heavy enough to hide my puffy, swollen lips beneath.

I was naked in front of this boy.

I moved to unclasp one of my suspender straps.

...........................

"No leave them on," my voice croaked unable to speak properly.

Julie stood in front of me an absolute picture of everything I loved about mature women. How her stance looked in heels and stockings was awesome, her pussy looked so sweet and pretty and her tits as they fell forward gave me a massive twinge in my pants. They were not saggy as far as being empty or flat, they still were full and a great shape, their weight had slowly pulled them down as the nipples and areole pointed down slightly just as I had learned to love them.

.........................

Jack gave me a little smile of appreciation, which sent a wave of butterflies fluttering through my stomach and 'other places'. This made me relax as my fears were washed away.

He quickly pulled off his top, then his shoes and socks and then looking at me full of apprehension himself now, wasted no time in pushing down his trousers and shorts. He stepped out of them and stood naked before me. It had only taken seconds.

"Oh my God," I said to myself as all my fears returned in one instant. Jack was very well endowed, he had a wonderful looking penis, so long, so thick so.. so... just so BIG. I am sure the women of the world would be ecstatic about seeing him built like this, but I was just nervous about disappointing him and being too inexperienced to handle him.

We moved together and kissed again. After a while kissing I made the move I thought he would expect me to make. I started to bend my knees and lower myself before him, the inference clear and obvious. I was willing to take him in my mouth.

........................

I stopped Julie's movement and pulled her back up.

"No, not now," I whispered to her. I thought to myself, there would be plenty of time later for sucking my cock, for me eating her pussy and for wild, raunchy fucking in various places, positions etc, for now my instinct told me what to do.

......................

Jack walked me back to the bed and slowly lowered me onto my back. He bent forward and as I waited for him to suck my nipples, he simply placed a single kiss on each. Jack did the same to my vagina, as I waited for a lust filled assault on me with his tongue, he simply licked the length of my rapidly flowering lips and just barely pushed his tongue an inch or so inside me. I think he was checking how ready I was for him.

He told me to get into the middle of the bed, which I did. I then assumed the natural position women have been taking since time began, I lay back, bent my knees back and opened my legs.

I whispered quietly and pleadingly,

"Please be gentle with me."

God did I really just say that?

I couldn't believe that a woman my age could sound like a frightened virgin on her wedding night! What came out of my mouth was straight from a trashy novel or an old black and white weepy movie. Yet I did not feel embarrassed by my words I truly meant them.

He would need to take me slowly until I got used to his size.

There was to be no foreplay, we were both ready and it seemed so natural for Jack to just take me. He positioned himself between my legs and as I watched in awe, his huge shaft moved towards my vagina and gently nudged my swollen lips. Jack moved over on top of me propping himself on his elbows, our faces inches apart and as we gazed into each others eyes he gently entered me.

Oh the wonderful feeling of him nudging me open, the head of his large penis forced my small little opening to stretch wider and wider to accommodate him.

Jack did not just plunge into me, for what seemed like an eternity all he did was rock the head of his huge penis in and out of my opening. It was like being entered by him for the first time over and over. The sensations were driving me crazy, the small pink lips that were by now sodden gripped him like they never wanted to let him go again. Then I felt him slowly start to push himself a little further each time, and I realized that the gentle probing had readied my insides to accept him. As inch by glorious inch pushed into me, I could feel my wet pink walls being forced apart, they stretched open around his girth, the sensation of which I had never experienced before.

Suddenly Jack had given me all he had to give. I was amazed and actually felt a little proud,

"I had my beautiful boy and his wonderful penis fully and totally inside me, oh what a feeling." I thought.

Jack was whispering things in my ear about loving me, he used words to describe how wonderful it was to be doing what he was doing to me. This influence would change my vocabulary at a stroke. I suddenly found myself urging him, telling him how wonderful he was making me feel. His cock, my tits, my pussy became part of my speech and I even shocked myself when I heard myself urging him to 'fuck me' (the C word would never be part of my vocabulary, I was too old fashioned for that)

The slow build up inside me was reaching boiling point. I had been driven wild with his steady thrusting into the very core of me,

"Was he actually touching my cervix? Oh yes he was"

I looked up at my man and the poor thing looked like he was hanging on for dear life. I realized he was desperately trying not to cum, the thought that he put me, my feelings and needs first, made me love him more in that very instant.

He had struggled long enough.

I just simply let myself go.

The indescribable feelings that were making me writhe and twist on the bed were out of this world. When those familiar first stirrings that tell you an orgasm had started and can't be stopped, first stirred and then started it's journey through my lower stomach into my pussy, making the nerve ends dance and quiver, it became all consuming.

Not only were my delicate lips stretched around his manhood, but the walls of my vagina also seemed to be gripping him vice-like. My pussy was twitching, spasming and convulsing when I heard the screaming in my ears.

Then someone set off a firework display deep in my vagina, the explosions made the other feelings pale in comparison. I had the orgasm of my life.

Content that he had looked after my side of things, Jack let himself go too. I felt him quicken slightly and a couple of gasps escaped his mouth. His big cock seemed to suddenly become even bigger and he pushed himself into me to the very limit. I swear I could feel his cock pulsing, throbbing and swelling. I also swear I could feel each jet of scalding, thick, creamy, virile, semen as it hit my cervix with unbelievable force. I felt each and every jet as he came again and again deep inside the intimate depths of my pussy, I felt it flooding my vagina, as it too seemed to pulse with the last throes of orgasm.

We lay together panting and trying to recover from the body wracking climax we had both experienced. In time Jack moved away from me, the pressure of holding himself on his arms becoming a strain. We lay beside each other, me with my legs tightly shut to keep his cum inside me, I knew at this point I would normally grab tissues from the bedside drawers and run to the toilet holding them against myself until I could clean myself up. Yet laid with Jack I knew I didn't want to do that. I was still a little shy and embarrassed and didn't want him to see what I wanted to do, so I raised the knee nearest to him in an effort to hide my actions.

Opening my legs, I lowered my hand stealthily down, my fingers brushing through my pubic bush and I touched myself.

I couldn't believe how it felt, it was a disaster area, I was so incredibly saturated and slick with combined juices covering my swollen satisfied pussy I could hardly feel it!

But what I could feel and what I wanted to feel, was my lover boy's semen as it ran from me, through my fingers, tickling my bum as it ran over it in a torrent and onto my clean, crisp bed sheets.

Somehow it all seemed to validate me as a woman at last. I lay in that state feeling very sexy, feminine and womanly.

Jack eventually moved because he needed to pee, which I was glad for, as there was something I needed to do. When he was in the bathroom I slid my body down the bed and brought my face close to the huge sodden patch that had ran from my pussy. I leaned forward and touched it with my fingers, I put my nose to it and drank in the heady, musty smell. Most of our love making juice had soaked in to the sheets, but because there was so much cum, some still sat on top of the sheet. I put my lips to this cocktail made from love and sucked it into my mouth.

I tasted 'us'.

Jack returned to 'our' bed and lay beside me, I snuggled into the crook of his arm and felt incredibly loved, wanted, safe and protected. I lazily played with his large cock, for no other reason but to feel it beside me. I wasn't ready for more sex, if fact when Jack started to stir 'down there' I jumped from the bed.

"Where are you going babe? don't leave me now," he pleaded.

"Darling I have no intention of leaving you ever again, believe me, but just for now I need to freshen up," I explained.

I knew we had not finished (I prayed we had not finished!) but now we had our first beautiful coupling out of the way, I knew when we made love next time then we would do all the other things to each other as well. I wanted to be as sweet, clean and fresh for my lover as possible.

When I moved towards the shower, Jack offered and then was disappointed, when I rejected his idea of showering together. I was still shy and embarrassed, I didn't want him to watch the very personal act of cleaning myself between my legs. I didn't want him to see me soaping off the dried crusty semen that matted my pubic bush - not yet anyway.

After both showering we went downstairs dressed in robes (Jack wearing my husband's was a little hard for me, but I knew that I had to move on.) I had put my stockings and suspenders and heels back on underneath my robe. I didn't ask Jack if this was what he wanted, I just knew. I made some food and we sat recharging our batteries.

..........................

Making love to Julie had been all I could ever have expected and now sat together cuddling after eating, I wanted her again.