Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fill me with your cum, make me pregnant, impregnate me, breed me."

All those words and the idea that that was what this gorgeous boy was doing to me, always sent me over the edge into massive orgasms.

After a few months I was beginning to lose hope, but then one missed period later, one anxious wait, holding hands while we waited for the self test kit to change our lives forever, and I was pregnant.

.......................

Julie was radiant as a mother-to-be. I could tell how blissfully happy she was. But the greatest thing about it was her tits! They were awesome. Her tits swelled with the pregnancy, her areole darkened, but best of all, the heavy tits sagged even more. As I knew it to only be a temporary condition, I got as much enjoyment out of those tits as one person had any right to do while I could. I would shortly be facing unbeatable opposition for those breasts!

..........................

As the conception had had a sexual angle to it, so did the pregnancy. I would stand in the mirror holding my bump and look at Jack sleeping and find myself turned on at the thought this boy had 'bred me'. Walking in the streets, heavily pregnant with a young boy holding my hand, I knew what all the women were saying.

"Look at that old slut, she has got herself knocked-up by him."

That was the sexual turn on that I experienced, yes I was in public and this young boy had fucked me, I had taken his cum inside me like a slut, he had impregnated me and bred me and it excited me.

I now have a beautiful baby daughter, who is fit and healthy and normal. I can't tell you how complete I feel and how blissful my life is, with my beloved child and my knight in shining armour that saved me from such a cruel, vindictive unknown beast.