Mature Prudish Woman Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her longingly, gently biting her bottom lip, twirling my tongue around hers and enjoying the taste of her, but I wanted to taste more. There was absolutely no resistance as I eased her robe from her shoulders, opening it at the same time and it pushing back away from her body.

Her tits were still full and shapely, they sagged and hung downwards slightly just like a real woman's should. I kissed, licked, sucked and teased her nipples and areole for what seemed an age, I couldn't get enough of them, they were awesome.

I had to move on eventually, my ultimate goal was to taste her gorgeous pussy for the first time. I kissed my way down her body, as I passed her navel and my face brushed her curly mound, Julie seemed to tense then twitch a little as though she had just received a little electric shock. Julie lay back on the sofa and I knelt on the floor between her legs. I pushed her thighs apart and looked at her pussy for the first time properly.

He curly black triangle was just right, it was neat and trim naturally rather than manicured, her outer puffy lips opened before me as I watched, revealing that neat, sweet, tight looking pussy. The wet pink lips protecting the inside of her pussy from view were smallish but perfectly formed (I had seen thousands of porn models in photos after being 'airbrushed') Julie's pussy was perfect naturally.

I leant forward taking in the sight and smell of her, put my mouth to her pussy and gently kissed her. I didn't want to rush, but I was so excited by her and just wanted to dive on her. I pulled her tiny lips apart with mine and sucked each one in turn into my mouth, I licked the length of her opening and grazed my tongue over her clitoris. Julie seemed to jump at every touch and when I pushed my tongue inside her, tasting her dripping wetness by curling back my tongue to draw as much of her beautiful juice into my mouth, she arched her back and pushed her groin hard against my face.

.........................

My husband had given me a few cursory licks down there over the years (usually just to test how ready for penetration I was) but amazingly this was the first time a man had ever done this to me in earnest. As Jack nibbled away at every wonderfully sensitive and tender part of me I was in heaven. I was not expecting to cum again after the love making earlier, it didn't even occur to me that it was possible having never done it before. Suddenly my pussy seemed to lurch and twitch and in an instant I knew I was going to orgasm again.

The gentle way Jack very lightly grazed my clitoris with just the very tip of his tongue, barely touching me, sent me over the edge. This orgasm was different from the deep inside one I had had earlier. This concentrated around my opening and my clitoris. As the sensation built getting stronger and stronger until I came screaming and bucking with my hands around Jack's head trying to drown him, (I came so hard and gushed so much I nearly did) My vagina had been hooked up to the mains, electric shocks seemed to be hitting me every few moments, which had been so intense they now became a little painful as Jack continued to lick and kiss and stimulate me.

"Stop, stop, oh please Jack stop, oh Jack keep going, no Jack please stop. I couldn't decide what I wanted, the pain/pleasure of the post orgasm stimulation of my quivering clitoris was torture, every time he flicked my engorged button, a painful shock - no pleasurable - no painful - no, oh I couldn't decide, but it made me jolt and buck and writhe.

We lay together for a while in my post orgasmic bliss, until I decided I needed to have him in my mouth. I twisted around and sank to my knees before him. His cock was big, long, thick, heavy and menacing. I took Jack in my hand and slowly worked my hand up and down his shaft. I marveled at the raised muscle that ran along the underside and at the large blue vein alongside the top. I pulled his foreskin back, licked the helmet and kissed the tip of his cock, before sliding it into my wet and oh so willing mouth.

............................

I watched as Julie made love to my cock. She simply worshipped it. The sensual and sensuous way she took me in her mouth was unhurried and loving. Little moans escaped her from time to time as she made love to a man's cock with her mouth for the first time. I watched and felt her take each of my balls into her mouth and gently suck them, I watched as she licked the entire length of my shaft slowly and tenderly and I watched as she gently kissed the head of my cock, then sucked me into her mouth and took as much of me inside as she could.

I wanted to cum in my beautiful woman's mouth and I knew she wanted me to,

but not yet.

I knew that if I came again now, I may be spent for the night and I wanted to make love to her again more than any thing in the world.

I gently pushed her head and mouth from me and whispered,

"Not now babe, and after the look of disappointment on her face I continued, There will be plenty of time in the future to pleasure each other, but now I want you."

...................................

I was disappointed, but Jacks words made me so happy at the same time,

"There will be plenty of time in the future..." meant this was not a one-off, this boy didn't just want to fuck me. He loved me and would be around forever!

He led me back upstairs to what was his new home - my bed. I lay back on the bed awaiting him when he said

"Turn over."

I did without a second's hesitation, the way he said it was like a command and I was only too willing to obey. My body seemed to slightly jump and give an involuntary twitch and a little quiver as I realized I found it quite exciting to be ordered like this.

Jack guided me onto all fours. Without prompting I spread my knees wide, opening myself up to him.

.........................

This was the position I had wanted Julie to be in from the first moment fucking her crossed my mind. I moved up behind her and put my hands on her ass. Her gorgeous pussy was there, open and available to me. I used my thumbs to pull her pussy lips further apart and a string of her juices hung across her opening, stuck to each pink sodden lip. I wanted to look at her forever, but my cock ached, almost painfully, to be inside her again.

I put the head of my straining rock hard cock against her sweet wet lips and slowly entered her. It felt wonderful. As I started to slowly fuck her I looked to the side, I could see us in the large mobile mirror. Watching myself enter this stocking clad gorgeous woman was wonderful, I realized I could see her tits swinging backwards and forwards as a result of my thrusting and not only that, but her nipples scraped and grazed across the sheets as well, I was in heaven.

I wanted her like this, I wanted her in all sorts of positions, hell I wanted everything! After a while I gently pushed her in the small of the back and Julie seemed to get the message. She lowered herself down until her face was flat to the bed in the classic position, which seemed to push her hips and ass higher.

..............................

As I lay with my face flat to the bed I realized I was starting straight at myself in the mirror. My god what a beautiful sight. If I say so myself the vision of my stocking clad legs spread obscenely, my bottom in the air making me open to him and my lover positioned behind me was as sexy as hell. I could see his length disappearing and reappearing in and out of me and boy could I feel it as well.

..........................................

I kept up my steady rhythm all the time watching my cock and Julie's pussy locked together, the view was incredible. this had to be the best position for sex there was!

Each time I slid into Julie she would emit a low groan of pleasure. As I reached the very end of my stroke and was buried fully inside her, I would just thrust that little more. That last little push always made her scream a little with added ecstasy which then went back to the low animalistic groaning as I repeated my stroke.

Julie was going to cum I suddenly realized, rather than quickening my thrusting, to force her over the edge (a mistake most men make) I continued to do what I had been doing to get her there in the first place. My slow stroke seemed to delay her orgasm and had the effect of keeping her on the very edge for longer. I was driving her wild.

Suddenly Julie burst and my beautiful new girl held the pillow in both fists, her knuckles white with the forceful grip, as she screamed and cried muffled obscenities into the pillow.

It was enough for me and as I watched my soaking cock enter her again and again pulling her pink wet lips backwards and forwards gripping my shaft tightly, I came in her. I seemed to cum forever, spilling a torrent of semen into her.

.............................

We stayed in that position for a while until I felt that wonderful cock slide from me. Even though it was now flaccid, it seemed to take an age for the full length to leave me and I could feel the walls of my pussy and my tight entrance clinging to him as though they wanted to stop him leaving.

As before, at this point I would reach for the tissues and run headlong to the bathroom, but what drove me now I had no idea. I deliberately raised myself upright whilst still kneeling. I kept my legs open and my pussy lips which were gaping wide open, released a torrent of semen and vaginal juices onto the sheets. I looked down as the last long string of cum reached from my pussy to the bed before finally dropping off.

I felt so satisfied and loved the feeling of sleeping with this boy, I loved the feeling of wallowing in cum soaked sheets, I deliberately lay so that my tits and nipples were in the pool of cum and were wet with the musty secretions. When the feeling stopped I would shift position so I could feel anew the sensation of cold wet cum against my body.

We didn't make love the following morning, we had overslept and had to rush for work, but in the following days we made love at nearly every opportunity, I loved to kneel submissively in front of my lover and worship his cock with my mouth. I finally got to experience a man ejaculating into my (willing) mouth and to experience holding the cum to savour it's taste, to show it cupped on my tongue to my lover and to take it all down into my stomach.

My whole attitude and demeanor changed immediately. Obviously being in love does that to you, but I began to feel attractive and sexy. Jack wanted me to wear stockings and suspenders all the time, so I did. Other women would be used to this and regard them as just a piece of functional clothing, but it was all new to me. I didn't 'flash' or let anyone get an 'upskirt' it was not sexual, it just seemed to give me a private little feeling of sexiness. I would sometimes wait until I was alone in the office, I would cross my legs and just run my hand up my own leg. I wasn't wanting to masturbate or anything, I wasn't trying to turn myself on, I simply ran my fingers over my stocking tops, the garter strap and felt the contrast between skin and nylon.

I simply loved being a normal sexy woman at last, just like everyone else.

..............................

Things eventually came to a head in the relationship we had kept secret. I was alone with Julie in an empty office one day and was stealing a kiss, when my father walked in. He could tell instantly this was not just a pair of horny people having a quick grope. By the way we held each other, by the way we looked at each other and by the tender loving way we gently kissed, my father knew it was serious.

"You two better come round tonight for a drink and a discussion don't you think?" he said, then just left.

..............................

The night was nerve wracking and horrible for me I was 50 years old and stealing their son's future. But after declarations of love from each of us Helen, Jack's mother and Jim his father, began to see that any opposition was futile and very reluctantly accepted me.

We slowly 'came out' as a couple, Jack getting a mixed response from his friends about the virtues or otherwise of having a girlfriend of my age. I on the other hand, got very favourable comments! I was suddenly popular and was welcomed back into the fold enthusiastically. With a young lover I was now very much an equal in their eyes and not the 'nice but a little timid outsider' I had been.

When on one stupid occasion, in a wine induced, giggly haze I hinted about Jack being hung, I was inundated with quite lewd and crude remarks and declarations of jealousy.

.....................

We had been invited to a rather posh garden party by some of Julie's friends. This wasn't a t-shirt and flip flop party it was a dressing up party. As I stood in the garden, bored stupid by the men all trying to out-boast each other, I happened to look over at Julie. She looked fucking gorgeous and it seemed it wasn't only me that thought so.

She was constantly in the company of one man or another and at one stage she was surrounded by male guests.

Having been brought out of her puritanical shell, Julie now dressed in modern and sexy clothes, but because being in love gave her the confidence she also acted sexily too. She was becoming radiant.

I realized what a class act this beautiful woman was, she held court so politely and demurely. Holding her glass of champagne, wearing her black cocktail dress, she smiled and laughed at their stupid jokes and feigned interest as the words 'Hedge fund' 'Porsche' 'The snow on the Hahnenkamm this year' etc. etc. flooded out.

I had tipsy women coming over and being suggestive about me and using drunken innuendo about their husband's endowment and bedroom prowess (or lack of it) and I didn't care.

I was watching Julie being flirted with by every man in the place. Every man seemed tanned, wealthy, handsome and charming.

And I was fucking jealous.

Julie knew this, but was too polite to leave her company, she simply caught my eye. She was wearing lipstick, not bright red or anything, just the very sexy, very pale pink. Julie simply licked her lips whilst looking at me. That's it, nothing more, no rude or crude gestures, just the simple one run around her mouth with her tongue. I was semi hard instantly.

This woman was learning the game very quickly.

The whole thing nearly blew up as I watched a man grope Julie.

I don't know if her suspender strap was making a visible line under her dress, but one guy stood close to her and as they talked he cupped his hand around her bum cheek right where her garter strap was. As he toyed with her suspenders, I flinched and started to rise, when Julie quietly put her hand on his and without a fuss, removed his hand from her ass. Unnoticed by anyone she leant into him and whispered in his ear, to which the man seemed to colour slightly and hurried away from her.

I was petulant about her not giving me all her time and was angry that she hadn't made more of a scene with the guy. I was acting like a spoiled brat. Julie came over and patted my cheek and said,

"There you go now Jack, why don't you be a good little boy and behave yourself?"

I was stunned she treated and talked to me like a naughty child.

..........................

I had seen Jack getting angrier and more and more sulky as the party went on. I loved him desperately, but I needed to teach him social graces and ensure he didn't spoil things with his petulance.

So I put him down like a naughty child. It was dangerous, but later that night when we discussed it, he accepted that I was right to act as I did. Jack was worried that my whispered conversation was arranging to meet the man or something like that, but when I told him that what I had said was,

"My young lover has a 10 inch cock (we never measured it was just a number that came into my head) so unless you measure up you are no good to me, and if you don't take your hand off my body, I will make such a fuss your wife won't fuck you again this side of Christmas."

After that day I felt I needed to reassure Jack on his position and his exclusive rights to my body. One night as I lay under him, his huge cock stretching me and filling me, I waited until the point of mutual orgasm, and although such talk didn't come easy to me, I forced myself to tell him.

"Oh Jack fuck me, I belong to only you, my pussy belongs to you, you own me, you own my pussy and you can have me, take me, fuck me, at any time and in any way you want."

As I screamed in ecstasy both with my own orgasm making my body shudder and with the feeling of young powerful semen being jetted into me, I simply said again,

"My pussy is yours now, my darling."

..........................

One evening I rigged the PC up to the TV and loaded some porn. I wanted to watch some clips whilst Julie sucked my cock. Julie offered no resistance and on my word she dutifully put her head in my lap and took out my semi hard cock. The whore on the screen was going at the huge black cock in her mouth feverously and I was getting caught up in the moment.

I suddenly realized I had handfuls of Julie's hair and I was pumping her head down onto my cock and just fucking her mouth like a whore. I was saying things like,

"Suck that cock, you cum slut whore, swallow my cum, bitch," etc.

Julie said nothing she simply endured, until I suddenly thought,

"Oh my God, what am I doing?"

Why was I treating my woman like that? The bleached blonde, fake titted, tattooed whore on the screen was not what turned me on anyway, so why was I doing this?

I had fallen in love with Julie exactly because she wasn't that type of woman. I loved her for all her class, conservatism, her innocence and naiveté.

Julie had transformed into a sexy woman not a slut or a whore and I needed to grow up and treat the lady as she deserved. (There would be times to come when Julie would want me to treat her like a slut and a whore and would play that role which turned her on, incredibly skillfully, but that was for her to decide and my actions now definitely did not fall into the category of mutual role play. I was just being a dirty, disrespectful bastard.)

........................

One night we were at Jack's parent's house having dinner when Helen made a statement that turned my life in yet another direction. In a thinly veiled attack on our relationship and the age difference within it, she said,

"But Julie, Jim and I had great hopes for many grandchildren to immerse ourselves in when we are old," she declared.

Grandchildren!

The thought hit me instantly and like a hammer.

"Oh my God, I want to have Jack's baby."

I was still having periods although they were becoming a little sporadic. Although I hadn't been on birth control in my marriage, as after a couple of barren years we discovered my husband was impotent, I had gone on the pill just to regulate my periods. I read how so many women nowadays were becoming mothers in their 50's without complications.

I wanted a baby.

After consulting Jack one tearful night he was totally enthusiastic about the idea. However in a wonderful and unexpected moment he told me that as my upbringing and my morals were such, he would not hear of the baby being conceived out of wedlock let alone born out of it.

He asked me to marry him!

In a quiet ceremony only days later I became his wife.

I stopped taking the pill the very same day.

After that day our lovemaking was elevated to another level. There was always the beautiful lovemaking and of course sometimes a damn good fucking, but the thought of conceiving turned me on even more.

Becoming pregnant was a real, practical and physical thing, but I also found it incredibly sexually arousing. When Jack was fucking me I would cry and scream for him to,