Maureen's Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,668 Followers

The end of the long driveway was fast approaching. "Which way? I don't even know what state I'm in?" Maureen asked embarrassed at the stupidity of the question.

"What?" Mary asked incredulously.

"Where do I go now?" Maureen asked urgently. "Which fucking way!"

"Go left!" Mary screamed, and Maureen fishtailed it out of the driveway nearly taking out the mailboxes on the other side of the road. She took off down the road. It looked surprisingly like the terrain around her own hometown.

"Is dad going to be okay?" Mark asked. "I know he went psycho on us but I still don't want him to die."

"He's okay Mark," Maureen answered. "He'll have a really bad headache for a couple of days. It's us I'm more worried about. How are you feeling?"

"Yeah let's check you out bro," Mary said climbing over the seat to get in the back with Mark. She grabbed some tissue from between the seats and started tending to her brother. "How do your ribs feel?"

"I hurt," he answered. "I can see straight though, and I don't think anything's broken."

Maureen let out a long breath. "Oh god!" she said.

"What?" Mark and Mary asked in unison.

"I had forgotten all about the shock collar and leaving the property for a few moments," she said. "I'm still driving! We made it!"

"Um...you mean to tell me that you could have gone into convulsions while speeding down a gravel driveway at sixty miles an hour?" Mary asked.

Mark laughed out loud. "This just keeps getting better."

"We have to ditch this car. It's the first thing they'll be looking for and it probably has a GPS anti theft device in it," Maureen said. "Is there a train station or bus station around here? And where are we?"

"There is a train station in the next town over, but the bus station is right up the road a couple of miles. You're in Colorado," Mary replied giggling. "How could you not know that?"

"Colorado?" Mary replied. "I'm a long way from home."

They drove on in silence for another mile before Maureen turned off onto a farm road. She parked the car deep into a copse of trees and then the three of them grabbed their bags.

"Throw your cell phones in now too." Maureen said. "They can track us with those."

Mary and Mark threw their cell phones into the car and then all three of them started walking across the farm field towards town. It took them almost two hours to get to the outskirts of town. It was mid day, and the town was mostly empty. They got their bus tickets without incident. An hour later they were on their way out of town.

A few minutes after starting the bus trip they were alarmed to see several police cars speeding past them in the opposite direction. All three of them knew where they were going and why. Would they be caught?

Near sunset they arrived at the next town. Maureen, Mary and Mark got off the bus and Maureen led them to a small Motel. Maureen checked in, getting a single room and paying for it with the cash she had taken from her former master. It was the biggest relief in the world when the finally shut the door to the room. They all felt safe for the first time all day.

"We need to set some ground rules, okay?" Maureen asked.

The twins nodded and sat on the bed.

"They'll be looking for us," Maureen said. "Either the police or the people that your father bought me from, will be looking for us. I don't know what will happen if they find us. I'll be killed for sure. That much I know."

"What about us?" Mary asked.

"I don't know," Maureen said. "I think it's important none of us get found for a while though. So here are the rules. Only I go outside. No phone calls and we have to change our appearances a little."

"I agree, and we're both too tired to leave right now anyway," Mary said.

"Good," Maureen replied. "I'm going out to get some hair dye, food and medical supplies. I'll be back in about fifteen minutes."

Maureen took the wad of cash and left. Her foray into town was uneventful. She got medical supplies, including wraps for Mark's tender ribs, hats, hair dye and most importantly food. She stopped at the local burger joint and loaded up with burgers, fries, and soda.

The three fugitives devoured the food and then went about dying their hair. Maureen picked a dark red for her hair, blonde for Mary and black for Mark. It wasn't a big difference, except for Mary, but Maureen hoped it was enough. Next the girls set about seeing to Mark. His ribs were very tender and Mary gently wrapped his ribs.

"Thank you," Mark said to his sister.

"You are welcome Mark. I was really worried about you," she said. "Do you like my new hair color?" she asked him.

"I do," he said with a mischievous grin.

"Let's get back to business you two," Maureen piped in. "First of all, if anyone asks, I'm your aunt and we're heading home."

"And just where is home Aunt Maureen?" Mary asked mockingly. "You don't look old enough to be anyone's aunt."

"I'm doing my best here," she said. "Once we're out of the state we'll attempt a call to my house. I'm too afraid to try from here. Let's get some sleep. It's a king size bed and we can all fit. Mark you get the end there, Mary's in the middle and I'll get on this side."

With a snort, Mary went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. She came out in a wife beater and boxers. Mark just stayed where he was on the bed in his shorts. Maureen had put on an oversized t-shirt. It felt good to not have to dress sexy for once. She had a burning desire to call her parents house but just couldn't. She was finally free and wasn't about to take the chance. She looked over at John's briefcase in the corner. She was going to stop by the hardware store and get some tools to open it tomorrow. Hopefully there wasn't a tracking device in there. She turned out the light and soon was fast asleep.

Maureen awoke sometime in the night. Movement on the bed had disturbed her sleep. What did she expect though with all three of them sharing a bed? She was about to close her eyes again when she heard a slurping sound. She turned her head. Mary had uncovered Mark and was kneeling over him sucking his cock. She was taking nearly his whole package down her throat, drooling around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. Maureen watched as Mark tensed up and started cumming in his sister's mouth. Mary looked over and made eye contact with Maureen as she swallowed her brother's seed. When Mark was done cumming, Mary got off the bed and walked around to Maureen's side and leaned over pressing her lips against Maureen's.

Maureen parted her lips to kiss Mary and received a mouthful of cum from her. The two girls kissed passionately savoring the taste of Marks seed. Mark had sat up by then obviously still hard as a rock.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Maureen laughed, pulling away from Mary.

"You're going to eat me I hope!" Mary answered.

"While I fuck you from behind!" Mark chimed in, slowly getting off of the bed.

Mary leaned back on the bed spreading her legs and Maureen moved in and started lapping at her pussy. She had her ass in the air near the side of the bed. Mark had stepped up behind her and she could feel his cock rubbing against her slit.

"Just stick it in. I'm so ready for you," Maureen pleaded.

Mark did as he was told, and pushed his cock deep into Maureen's pussy.

"Oh fuck. I love your big cock Mark!" Maureen said, and then buried her face back in Mary's pussy again.

Maureen knew that she was good at eating pussy. She had been trained for pleasure. It took only a few minutes of her expert tongue lashing to bring Mary to a shuddering orgasm. Meanwhile, Mark pounded into her from behind. Mary sat up on the bed near the head board to watch them fuck. Her brother's monster cock plowing into Maureen again and again. Maureen's massive boobs were swinging wildly underneath her as she bucked her ass back to meet Mark's thrusts. She came like a freight train.

"Uh...Uh...Uh....yes. Oh fuck!"

Then she reached around grabbing Mark's balls coaxing him to cum as well. That was all Mark could take and he started pumping Maureen's pussy full of his jism.

The three of them slept well that night. Maureen dreamed about her family and friends. She ended up sleeping in the middle with Mary and Mark draped over her on either side. She nearly jumped out of bed when they were awoken by a knock on the door.

"Get up!" Maureen hissed.

The twins jumped out of bed grabbing their cloths and bags and ran into the bathroom. Maureen pulled on her silk robe and then went and opened the door a crack, keeping the door chain securely in place.

"Ah...sorry to disturb you ma'am," a man said. He was actually more than a man; he was the town sheriff.

"What can I do for you Officer?" Maureen asked, starting to feel sick to her stomach.

"Well, if you're decent, I need to come in and talk to you please," he said.

"Whatever for?" Maureen asked, trying to act as innocent and vulnerable as she could. She knew that her doe eyes could work wonders.

"Well, there is a killer on the loose and I'm questioning everyone at the hotel. May I come in please?" he asked, a little more insistently this time.

Maureen really had no choice. A police standoff wouldn't do. She unlatched the chain and opened the door to let the man in, shutting the door behind him.

"I think you know why I'm here, Maureen," he said. "Sit down."

"I have no idea...I..." Maureen stammered. How did he know her name? This was not good.

"Be quiet please," he said as Maureen sat down on the edge of the bed. Her robe slipped down a little, exposing a lot of cleavage. It didn't go unnoticed by the sheriff.

"Yes sir," she said looking up at him.

"I need to know where the twins are," he said. "Are they okay?"

"Yes they are," Maureen answered. "Please believe me when I tell you that I love them as if they were my own children."

"Where are they?" he asked, smiling down at her. "I appreciate your cooperation and I will do what I can to help you as long as you continue to be cooperative."

"I can be very cooperative officer," Maureen said.

He laughed. He was the typical small town sheriff, overweight, middle aged and graying around the temples. His eye's kept wandering down to Maureen's exposed cleavage. She might be able to get out of this. Was he alone?

"That doesn't answer my main question though," he said loosing his smile. "Where are those two kids?'

"They're adults," Maureen started. "They can go where they want to. I have no real control over them. I never did."

"You don't sound very cooperative now," he said stepping closer to her, trying to use his size and position to intimidate her a little. He was right in front of her.

"They went to make some phone calls to friends on the other side of town," Maureen lied. "That way, if the call is traced you wouldn't know our location. They'll be back in about an hour."

"You're all over the local news honey," he said. "I suppose we'll just have to wait here for them to return. I'm a patient man."

"I...never mind," Maureen started. Her mind was racing. What if he had to use the bathroom?

He looked down at her. "Why did you do it?"

"She tried to kill me," Maureen answered truthfully. She had to act now, before one of the twins made a noise in the bathroom or worse yet he went back to look. It would be too late at that point.

Maureen stood up. The sheriff had been standing so close to the bed that her breasts were mashed against him. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, at the same time she reached down and grasped his crotch. He was already semi-hard.

"I can be very, very, very cooperative officer," Maureen huskily whispered into his ear as she slid down to her knees.

"Show me," he said. It sounded more like a request than a command. Who was in control now?

Maureen unzipped his pants and reached into his fly, fishing his cock out. It was of average length but extremely thick. It barely fit between her lips, but Maureen forced it in her mouth. She gripped the base of his cock as she started to work her mouth over the end of his shaft. The sheriff grabbed handfuls of Maureen's hair as she sucked his cock. She could tell that he was about to cum already after only a couple of minutes.

"Oh... yeah!" he said as he pumped his semen into Maureen's mouth. "That's it. Swallow it all."

Maureen did, and then pulled her lips off of his cock. She was shocked to see that Mary had snuck out of the bathroom and had silently worked her way behind the sheriff. As he stood there recovering from his orgasm, Mary pulled his taser from his utility belt. He only had time to open his mouth to speak before he fell to the floor convulsing. By this time Mark had ran out of the bathroom as well and he and Mary worked his handcuffs loose and soon had him face down on the carpet with his hands cuffed together.

"You took your sweet time!" Maureen hissed at them, wiping a strand of cum from her lips.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself to me," Mary replied, unfastening the sheriff's utility belt.

Together, her and mark had gathered all of the sheriff's items and were busy packing up the room. They all finished getting dressed and ready. The sheriff just sat there watching them.

"They'll catch you," he said.

"Shut up," Mary said back to him. "It was self defense and father almost killed her. Don't you get it?"

"They don't care about none of that," he said. "You've hurt your master and escaped. You'll die for that."

"You know?" Maureen replied dumbly. The police were in on this weird slavery conspiracy?

"Turn yourself in with me, and I'll do what I can to help you," he said.

Maureen was starting to feel sick to her stomach. How far did the slaver's reach extend? Maureen and the twins were ready to go...almost.

"They have to be tracking us with something in your father's briefcase." Maureen said. "It has a combination lock on the front. Do you two know what it could be? If not then we're leaving it here."

"I have an idea," Mark chimed in. "He uses a lot of the same passwords and codes over and over. Let me try."

Mark walked over to the briefcase and started turning the dials. Both Mary and Maureen breathed a sigh of relief when the latches clicked and he opened the case. The two girls ran over beside Mark and gasped when they looked inside. There was a blackberry and another cell phone inside. Those must have been what they were using to track them with. What had caught their breath though, were the stacks of cash inside. There had to be a hundred thousand dollars easily. Mary and Mark started taking the bills out and stuffing them into their bags.

"It looks like our escape just got a lot easier," Maureen said, smiling.

"They are going to hurt you so bad. They are going to cut you open and let you bleed out slow you slut," the sheriff growled at Maureen.

Mary ran over and kicked him right in the face. "We told you to shut the fuck up!" she yelled as blood started to pour out of the sheriff's nose. "Let's go."

Maureen cautiously opened the door, peering outside. There was nobody about. She could see the police car in the parking lot and it was empty as well. The three of them left the bleeding sheriff grumbling to himself and walked around to the back of the hotel and then took the back way to the bus terminal.

Mary went inside alone and purchased three tickets, this time going to St. Louis. She got the tickets without a hitch and an hour later they were safe on another bus heading out of town. The next couple of days went by without incident. Once in St. Louis they had gotten a room in a nice hotel off of the beaten path and stayed low. They had kept a watch on the news but there was nothing about fugitives or escaped murderers or anything. Maureen found this disheartening. It meant that the slavers and John Smith were coming after them outside of the law. Being captured would be the end of her and she knew it.

Maureen kept herself distracted with Mark's cock and Mary's pussy though. The twins were sexually insatiable, much like herself, and half the waking time they were fucking or sucking each other and then sleeping together on the king sized bed.

After the third night there, Maureen had them all ready to leave.

"Okay it's time to go," she said facing Mary and Mark, who were sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, I'm feeling antsy just sitting here," Mary replied. "I just feel like they're closing in on us. I know it's stupid to feel that way but I just do."

"I feel it too Mary," Maureen replied. "But we have a decision to make."

"You mean like where to we go?" Mary asked.

"Yes," Maureen answered. "I want to go home so badly but that's the first place they'll look. I'm sure they have people watching my entire town."

"Then where?" Mark asked this time.

"I don't know but they can't track us any longer without your father's briefcase and cell phones. We'll head to the train station and decide there," Maureen finished. "Before we leave though, I'm going to chance a phone call from this hotel home and to my friends. We'll get some help. We'll be okay."

KNOCK KNOCK

Mark quietly ran to the front door, silently placing the chain in the latch and then looking out the key hole. There were three rather large, angry looking men standing there. He couldn't be sure but one of them looked like he was holding a gun.

Mary had gone to the bathroom, opened the window and crawled out. Maureen was next but she could barely get her large chest through the small window. Finally she did and then Mark followed them out with the bags. They ran across the parking lot to an alley on the other side of the street.

"Stop!" came a loud booming voice from behind them.

They didn't stop. In fact, the voice just made them pick up speed. By the time they emerged from the other end of the alley they were at a full run. Mary and Mark, who were natural athletes, had to slow down to let Maureen catch up. She had a hand across her chest as she ran to keep her boobs from flopping all over the place. Maureen looked back and didn't see their pursuers. They had to have been slavers. How had they found them?

"In here," Mark said pushing open a dirty metal door.

They found themselves in a long dark hallway with many small doorways on either side. The three of them quickly darted into one of the doorways and shut and locked it behind them. They were safe for a moment. Maureen's massive chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath. Mark's eyes were riveted to Maureen's heaving chest. Mary punched him in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" he said looking over at his sister.

"You're such a pig," she said and then sat down on the only chair in the room.

It was then that they noticed the large video screen on the wall. It was playing a very graphic adult movie. The starlet was on her hands and knees between two muscular men. One of them was fucking her in the ass, and the other was sliding his cock down her throat. She seemed to be really enjoying herself.

"Just fucking, great," Mary exclaimed. "We're in the back of a porn shop. You know...an adult arcade?"

Maureen wondered how Mary knew about such things. She herself had heard of them but had never been in one until now.

"I guess it's as good a place as any to hide," Maureen said a little too loudly. "These walls are pretty thin, we better keep our voices down just incase," she finished in a whisper.

Mark had ventured over to the screen and started putting some dollar bills in the slot. He worked his way around the on screen menu until he found a good scene of two girls taking turns working on a rather large cock. The three of them squeezed together on the chair and sat back watching the movie.

"You would have picked this one," Mary scowled at him.

sethp
sethp
3,668 Followers