Maureen's Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers

Mark just shrugged his shoulders. Just then, they heard a soft knocking on the wall to their left. Maureen nearly fell out of the chair in shock. Did they still have the gun? Mary had kept the taser and knife for herself. . Mary got out of the chair and walked slowly over to the wall. She gasped. There was a round hole in the wall with a real penis sticking through. She turned around giving Mark and Maureen a wicked little smile. Then she dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the stranger's cock. Mark and Maureen stood there speechless as Mary worked her mouth up and down the intruding cock.

Mark had a jealous look in his eyes and started towards Mary. Maureen grabbed him by the back of the pants and pulled him back to her. "Don't," she whispered to him. The twins had been increasingly acting like boyfriend and girlfriend during their escape. The fact that they were brother and sister and the sexual nature of their journey was undoubtedly making the emotions a hundred times stronger than they could both handle. Mary was jealous of sharing Mark with Maureen. Mark was starting to shake with anger. There was really only one thing she could do to defuse this situation.

Maureen placed her hand on the front of Mark's pants, squeezing his cock through the material. With her other hand she turned his head towards her and kissed him on the lips. He responded, kissing her back roughly. Maureen had his pants undone in a second, and reached inside his underwear grabbing his cock firmly.

"I need this in my mouth," she whispered in his ear.

The floor was sticky, probably with cum, but Maureen didn't care. She dropped to her knees in front of Mark, fished out his hardening cock and sucked it into her mouth. He groaned as Maureen took him down her throat. She was getting used to his size. How many times had she taken him in her mouth?

The room was full of wet sucking sounds. Maureen heard a muffled gagging from behind her. The man must have cum in Mary's mouth. Maureen increased the suction on Mark's thick cock, trying to coax his sperm out. Mark couldn't take much of that and soon Maureen felt her mouth flooded with his cum. She swallowed and swallowed and when he was done she sucked his cock hard, one last time, drawing out one last tiny drop of sperm.

"Yummy," she said looking up at him, but Mark was looking over at his sister.

"I'm sorry Mark," Mary said.

"Me too," Mark said, face turning red.

Peeling her legs off the sticky floor, Maureen stood and looked over at Mary. She was still on her knees beside the hole. Just then a large black penis emerged from the hole, poking Mary in the cheek.

"Back to work then," Mary whispered, and sucked the large, black cock in her mouth.

Maureen walked over to Mark. "Let's fuck," she said to him.

Mark smiled at her as Maureen led him over to the chair. It seemed the cleanest place in the room. She was intent on distracting Mark, but she was concerned about Mary. Mary was acting like a sex slave. She seemed to be born to sex.

Maureen was about to hike up her skirt when the door smashed open. Mark was standing with his cock in his hand and Mary still had one in her mouth.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

It was the three large men from the hotel, they had tracked them into the back of the porn shop and even into the room they were in. Maureen noticed that one of the men had some time of scanner in his hand. They had tracked her by her choker.

All three men had large black guns pointed at them. The biggest of the men yanked Maureen to her feet. "Get your pecker back in your pants boy!" he yelled at Mark. "Get off the floor you slut!" he yelled at Mary.

Both of the twins obeyed immediately. Mark was shaking in fear and was as red as a fire hydrant. Mary looked cool as always. The men grabbed the bags from the floor and marched everyone out of the room and back to the alley that they had come from. Outside was a black van. Maureen, Mark and Mary were forced into the back. Maureen almost cried when she saw that The Ox was driving it. He smiled back at Maureen as he started to drive off. This wasn't going to be good.

Maureen noted that they hadn't been searched. Maureen was wearing a form fitting blouse and skirt and certainly wasn't hading anything beneath it but the twins might be. In fact, she was certain that Mary still had the taser. She could hope.

The van only drove a few blocks before parking behind a large grey warehouse. Maureen and the twins were led inside. It was eerily similar to the processing center that she had been in before arriving at John's residence.

As The Ox led them down a long dimly lit hallway, they passed a couple of bald females wearing control bracelets. They were handlers or trainers. This was a slave processing center. Maureen felt like vomiting. She said a quick prayer to a god she didn't believe in to make her death quick and painless.

Suddenly The Ox stopped and opened a door on the left side of the hallway. They all walked inside. Maureen was pushed roughly to the floor. The big man that had found them in the adult arcade spoke. "You stay here and make sure that whore doesn't kill herself," he said pointing to The Ox. "They have plans for her...painful plans. I'm going to get number one. You take these kids to processing room four, where they can wait for their father."

The man left quickly. As the twins were being led out of the room by the other man, Mary made eye contact with Maureen and winked at her. Maureen shook her head discreetly. Mary didn't seem to notice and the door was closed behind them. It was way too dangerous here for Mary to try anything.

It was all over. Maureen sat back against the wall and started to sob. Her freedom was over. Her life was over. She should have called her parents at some point during her escape. She was so scared that she would be caught that she never even tried. Always too timid. She had been too timid in her old life. It was her one big failing.

Maureen sat there with The Ox staring at her for at least an hour, when the door burst open. A handler barged through the door and fired a taser at The Ox. By some stroke of providence the two barbed wires from the taser pierced The Ox's eyes. He stood straight up, body shaking and pulled the barbs from his eyes, ripping out gobs of his eyeballs. Before he had a chance to scream, the handler plunged a hunting knife right into his throat. The Ox fell back instantly spraying blood against the back wall as he did. The whole violent sequence was over in a matter seconds.

Maureen sat there stunned realizing that the handler was Mary. Mark entered the room right behind his sister her closing the door and rushing over pulling Maureen to her feet. Maureen stared at Mary. She was shaved bald and had a control bracelet around her wrist. She was wearing a grey tank top and black pants that many of the handlers in the processing center favored. Her long nipples were poking out at the fabric of the tight tank top. With her toned body and her apparently violent attitude she was a living breathing handler. Maureen shuttered.

"How?" Maureen managed.

"No more talking," Mary said holding a finger to her lips. "I'm tired of all of this bullshit. I'm not running anymore, and neither are you."

"What...? Maureen started, but Mary held up her hand and leaned against the door listening. She had removed her knife from The Ox's throat and cleaned it on his shirt and then searched him pulling out a key chain and another taser from his pockets.

Mark had produced a key, inserted it in Maureen's choker and unclasped it. It was the first time her neck had been unadorned in months. She almost couldn't stand not having it there. She put a hand up to her neck.

"You know, they'll find us. They'll never stop hunting us. Just go with your father and leave me," Maureen muttered.

"No. Come with me if you want to live. Come with me if you want to find your parents," Mary said with a voice so strong, Maureen couldn't help but obey it.

Mark held up one of the old iron rings that they had put around Maureen's neck when she was first held captive. It wasn't a shock collar.

"Put this on. We found it in that room. Let Mary lead us down the hall and we'll end this shit. They won't hurt me and they think that Mary is one of those master ladies or whatever you used to call them," Mark said.

Maureen put the iron collar on. She was relieved when it snapped shut around her neck. It was cold, heavy and rusty and Maureen welcomed its familiarity" Okay...I'm with you. I just want this to end. I...I'm worried about you Mary. I would die if anything happened to you."

"It's not your choice anymore. Mark and I are both adults and this shit ends today." Mary opened the door and the three of them walked out into the hallway. Mary grabbed Maureen's arm tightly and led her down the hall with Mark trailing behind them. Maureen held her breath every time they passed someone but nobody gave the three of them a second glance. Mary turned down a passageway and stopped in front of one of the doors.

"This is our first stop. That big asshole that caught us at the arcade is in here. We're taking him out first," Mary said. She held up the taser in one hand and had the knife in the other. Mark stood by the door and got ready to swing it open. "Ready?" Mary whispered at him.

"You bet," he answered. Maureen kept watch behind them.

Mark slammed the door inward and Mary stormed inside. The asshole was sitting dead center in the room with a cup of coffee in his hand. Mary aimed the taser as she ran toward him firing right into his chest. The coffee went flying as his whole body tensed. As he sat there motionless, muscles contracting, Mary plunged the knife deep into his throat. He spit up blood before his eyes went blank.

Mark and Maureen had hurried into the room behind Mary, closing the door behind them. The man had been messaging someone on a laptop on the table. The last message mentioned meeting someone named Evelyn and Clinton in the auction room. Maureen took the laptop and smashed it onto the floor. It crackled for a few seconds and then went dead. Mary searched the man and pulled out a large handgun with a silencer on it. She also found two extra clips full of ammunition.

"I think we should just go," Maureen pleaded softly, trying not to wretch. Dead men spraying blood out of holes in their throats tended to make Maureen sick to her stomach. It was another one of her failings.

"No," Mary said flatly. "We're finishing this." She cleaned the knife off and handed it to Maureen. "You may need this."

The three of them left the room and kept going down the passageway. Maureen could not imagine and outcome where she didn't end up tortured and killed in any of this. Of course, she was going to be tortured and killed anyway so what did she really have to lose?

The trio turned a corner and noticed a large wooden double door at the end.

"That has to be the auction room," Maureen said. "I remember going through something very similar when I was sold to your father."

"The plan is for me to lead you through it and when we get close to whoever is in there, I'm taking them out," Mary said. "Just follow my lead."

"You got it sis," Mark said.

Before they had a chance to move, there was a cough behind them. They all wheeled around at the same time.

It was the small man that had processed Maureen. Why was he here? This was getting weirder by the minute. He noticed Maureen's face immediately.

"Oh...I thought that you would be one of the lucky ones and make it," he said. "I see that I was wrong." He looked over at Mary, mistaking her for a handler. "Are you going to kill her?"

Mary pulled up the large gun and shot him twice in the chest. As he lay there gasping for breath Mary walked up to him. "No, asshole. I'm going to kill you all." Then she fired one more shot right into his forehead.

She roughly grabbed Maureen and led her toward the doors. The old seamstress appeared out of a doorway. "You?" she asked.

Mary shot her once in the head and she fell over dead. Mary didn't even pause in her march toward the door. She and Mark each grabbed one of the massive doors and pulled it open. Then Mary grabbed Maureen roughly again and pulled her into the auction room behind her.

There were four people in the middle of the massive room, standing on the stage. Maureen recognized Evelyn as the redhead that had appraised her when she was first captured. There were two men in suits and ties and another handler, who was dark skinned and bald.

Mary dragged Maureen right up onto the stage toward the small group.

"What is the meaning of this?" One of the suits yelled. The red head glowered at Maureen in recognition.

Mary pulled out the gun and started shooting. She took the redhead in the stomach and she slumped over immediately. The dark skinned handler went down next with a bullet in her head and then the Mary took down the two suits as they turned to run. They both went down with gunshots to their backs. Mary reloaded her gun and walked around making sure they were all dead.

Maureen vomited. One of the men had a cell phone, which Mary picked up and dialed 911. I'd like to report a murder she said and then put the phone down onto the floor. She seemed to snap out of her violently, psychotic rampage at that moment. Looking at all the blood pooling on the floor. She shuddered and swayed on her feet. "Fuck," she said simply.

Mark ran over and kept her from falling over. "Come on," he said.

Voices were coming from the passageway that they had come from.

"Come on!" he screamed. It was enough to snap Maureen out of her stupor. Her and Mark grabbed Mary and the left the room through a door on the far side of the auction room.

Once through it Mark slammed it shut and started piling furniture in front of it. Then he led the three of them through a door on the other side.

They ran through it and literally right into Amanda. All four of them tumbled to the floor in a pile of limbs. They all sat there for a minute staring at each other.

"You?" Amanda started.

Mark was staring at Amanda's impossibly large breasts mouth agape. "Wow," he managed.

Amanda slammed her hand to her bracelet and gasped when nothing happened to Maureen.

"You're too late," Mary said grinning. "She's free now."

"She'll never be free," Amanda said. "They'll never stop."

They all turned at the noise of many fists pounding on the door in the other room.

"I want to be free Amanda," Maureen said pleading to her former master."

Amanda wasn't paying attention to her or the door though. She was staring at Marks crotch. During all of the turmoil his pants had ripped and his cock was clearly visible through the hole.

"So young...so big...so much potential..." she whispered.

Her attention wasn't lost on Mark who was still unable to take his eyes off of Amanda's massive tits.

"Come with me if you want to be free," she said standing up.

When nobody moved she started down the hallway motioning them to follow. "They'll be through the door in moments and catch you anyway. Even if I'm leading you to a trap, do you have anything to lose?"

"No." Maureen said jumping to her feet. "We don't. Come on."

With Amanda leading the way the three of them made their way through a maze of hallways, rooms, stairs and doorways. Finally Amanda led them into a room, locking and barring the door behind them. She sat down in a chair in the center of it. There were files piled high to the ceiling and a computer station at the far wall.

"This is the archives," Amanda said gesturing to the entire room. "They are in alphabetical order. Maureen, find Prickett and bring it here. Maureen went to the wall and within minutes had found her file. She handed it to Amanda.

"Now do the same on the computer. The database is open," Amanda said.

Maureen found it quickly and pointed to the screen as Amanda walked up behind her.

"Very good, "Amanda said and then highlighted and deleted the file. "Now it's gone." Then Amanda took the folder marked 'Prickett' and ran it through a noisy shredder in the corner. "You're gone. Maureen Prickett does not exist any longer. You're free."

"But, why?" Maureen asked. "Why did you do that?"

"You three have made quite a mess around here. People are dead. We are compromised. Things are going to change," Amanda said walking over to Mark. "You like eh?" she said peeling off her tank top exposing her wondrous globes to the boy.

Mark gasped and nodded as Amanda pressed her body against his, smashing her chest against his body. Then she slid to her knees in front of Mark, kissing his exposed cock. By this point, Mark was completely hard. His massive shaft was priding from his tattered shorts obscenely. Amanda slid her lips around his cock and took him all the way into her throat in one movement.

Maureen gasped. She was good but could never have taken Mark's cock all the way in, like Amanda had done. Mark was enjoying the sensation, leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed. Amanda cooed around Mark's cock as she worked her mouth up and down his long, thick shaft. Mary and Maureen watched in awe as Amanda worshipped Mark's cock with her mouth. She was amazing and obviously Mark thought so too.

Amanda pulled her mouth off of Mark's cock. It glistened with her saliva. "I want you to fuck my ass with that monster. Don't be gentle," she commanded and pulled her pants off and offered her perfectly round ass to him. "Do it!" she hissed at him. Amanda wasn't used to being denied and her voice was full of command. Mark did as he was told, moving up behind Amanda and pushing his cock against her anus. Then, with one powerful thrust, he was inside her. Amanda grunted with pleasure, bucking her hips back. Mark was in new territory here. He had never fucked anyone in the ass before and Amanda's tight ass was a new, wonderful sensation for him. He started fucking her with long hard, powerful thrusts.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she screamed as Mark pounded into her. "You are a God!"

Amazingly, Amanda started cumming. Mark wasn't far off and within seconds his body tensed and he started pumping is jism deep in Amanda's ass. "Urg...so tight...uh..."

When Amanda was done cumming she crawled forward and collapsed onto the floor. "I get to keep the boy and you go free Maureen," she croaked. "That's my deal."

Maureen was furious. Mary still had the gun and here was Amanda still barking commands, like she had the upper hand here. "Fuck you!" she spat at Amanda. "Mark doesn't want to be anyone's sexual slave. We're all going free."

"Well...maybe I wouldn't mind being someone's sexual slave," Mark said sheepishly.

Maureen thought for a minute how ridiculous this how conversation sounded. What eighteen year old male wouldn't want to be a sexual slave to someone with a body and sexual appetite like Amanda's? "Mark, I don't think that you realize all that this entails. Slavery is nothing to take lightly honey." She said noticing that Mark was still hard and hadn't taken his eyes off of Amanda's naked body.

"Oh, he'll be treated just fine. You can trust me on that. I'll take good care of him," she snickered and then looked over at Mary. "Of course girl, you can always shoot me and take your chances. You might make it out of here. The choice is yours."

Maureen realized that Amanda's choices never worked out well or ended up being real choices in the end. Mark obviously like Amanda's rear end though. He still couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"I'm staying," Mark said defiantly and walked over and helped Amanda to her feet. She started stroking his cock as she stood next to him.

"You'll need this then," Mary said tossing an iron collar and black mask that she had found on a corner table.

sethp
sethp
3,643 Followers