Maureen's Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

"Thanks sis," he said grinning. "This is where I belong. What are you gonna do?"

Mary looked at Amanda. "You're gonna need another handler."

"Yes I am," Amanda said. "Don't worry; I wasn't planning on letting you go either."

"What?" Maureen yelled looking stupefied. "After all that I've been through...we've been through...everything that I've told you...you're joining them?"

"I can't go back...I've changed," Mary said. "I've killed people...I've seen things. I can't go back and well Mark's just in it for the boobs."

"Okay. I...Amanda, help me get out of here. I'm going home," Maureen said.

Amanda took charge then. She dressed and made sure that Mary was a smaller clone of herself. Then she made Mark put on leather pants and mask. She threw Maureen a black dress that was in a pile of clothes on the table. With out a bra, Maureen looked like a total whore and her giant tits, flopped with every movement. When Amanda was satisfied with everyone's appearance she opened up a hidden doorway behind a bookshelf and led them all through it.

She led them through a warren of passageways and rooms and out into a dark alley way. "This is where we part Maureen," Amanda said, throwing Maureen some keys. "The BMW at the end is mine and all the papers are in the glove box. I don't expect it back." Then she turned and walked back into the doorway yelling over her shoulder. "I want you both in here within two minutes."

The twins stood there looking like rejects from a bad BDSM movie. Mark took off his mask and was the first to talk. "I'm really going to miss you," he said to Maureen and then walked over and kissed her.

Mary was next. She didn't say a word, just walked over and gave Maureen a passionate kiss with lots of tongue and then Maureen was left standing alone. She sighed and then walked down, got in the driveway and drove off.

It was a long drive home, but finally she made it. A million thoughts went through her head. What should she tell her parents? What lie should she make up about where she had gone? In the end she decided that she'd just walk up and say hello.

She parked her car and then walked up to her parent's front door. It was unlocked. She walked in. The TV was on but no one was downstairs. Where is everyone? She thought she heard a noise from upstairs and went up. When she was outside of her parent's door she thought she heard grunting. Were they fucking? She had never heard them having sex and not only that the door was open a crack. They obviously were not expecting Maureen to come home today.

Maureen pushed the door open an inch and looked inside. She couldn't help herself. There on the bed, was her mother and father. He was fucking her mother from behind and she was grunting with each of his thrusts. Maureen gasped in horror. There on her mother's shoulder was a brand in the shape of three Xs.

Maureen screamed until her throat was raw as she ran out of the house and down the middle of the street.

The end.

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers