Max Porn Inc. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?"

"I don't get paid shit, and I come home smelling like burgers, and fries."

"Sorry it's not working out, but once you get through college you'll make some real money."

"I know...I know... but for right now it really sucks!"

"Well you can always do another movie; it pays really well per hour."

For a second I thought she might go ballistic but she'd cooled down, "Max you're such a pervert!" and she started laughing.

"I can't help it; did I mention you look really hot in your uniform!"

"You never give up do you?" She laughed.

"I'll never give up on you or Jan!"

"What about Amy?"

"That's strictly a business deal...honest I don't care about her other than making a good movie."

"So are we cool now?" I asked her.

Kacey smiled at me, then leaned over and we kissed.

The kiss warmed up quickly and I felt her hand gently squeezing my dick through my suit. It quickly got hard because it had been a couple of days since I had used it.

Kacey stood up and started taking off her top and bra, "I must be crazy!" She laughed, as I tugged my suit down and kicked it off.

My cock was rock hard and pointing at the ceiling as she got on her knees between my legs and took it in her hand. Her breasts looked perfect like usual, and her nipples were sticking out in nice hard points as she bent down and kissed my knob.

She looked up at me as she licked it a few times, "See what you've done to me?"

"What?"

"Turned me into a total slut!" She replied jacking my shaft up and down slowly, "Making me suck your cock that was probably in mom and hour ago!"

"I'm not making you do anything!" I replied, "But if you keep sucking it like that... it's going to be between your legs."

"Max, shut-up!" Kacey told me, and sucked my whole knob into her mouth.

I wasn't sure what was going on in Kacey's head? Maybe she felt like she was competing with the other girls or something. But whatever it was...it sure felt good to me! She gave me a fantastic blow-job with no sign of stopping until I came.

I just groaned a lot and watched her work my cock and balls over with her sweet little mouth. It took a while, and I held back because it felt so good. Kacey didn't give up and just sucked me even harder.

When my hips started pumping and I was about to cum she sucked my knob hard and jacked my dick up and down fast. Her eye's locked on me. I probably made some funny faces just before I let out several grunts along with huge spurts of semen.

Kacey took and swallowed every drop, milking my dick dry of cum. When I was done my dick came out of her mouth wet and cum free!

"Was that better than Mom or Amy?" She asked.

"I don't make comparisons, but yes it was fantastic!"

Kacey smiled and stood up wiping her chin off. Then she started taking her pants off, "I hope you have one more left in you!" She laughed as she pulled her panties off and showed me that nice little pussy between her legs, "Do you really like how my pussy feels?"

I took her hand and led her to my room. Pushing her down on the bed on her back and yanking her legs apart.

"Uncle Max!" She laughed, "What are you DOING!"

"I'm going to show you how much I love your pussy!" I replied and went down on her.

"Thank GOD!" Kacey moaned, and grabbed my head with both hands as I started licking her slit.

I ate her sweet little pink pussy until she had an orgasm. As soon as she did, I stood up and yanked her crotch to the edge of the bed and buried my cock in her sweet little 18 year old pussy. I'd forgotten how nice and tight she was, and it felt amazing as I started to fuck my moaning little niece.

The inside of her vagina was slippery hot and snug as a condom around my dick as it went in and out.

I loved looking down at her as my cock slid in and out. She was loud and loved it when I held both of her tits and stuck it all the way up inside of her. When she came her tight little pussy pulsed and tried to squeeze another orgasm out of me and it almost worked.

"Aren't you going to cum?" Kacey asked looking disappointed that she hadn't got me off.

"Sure I am but I want to try something new." I told her as I pulled out.

"Okay!" Kacey replied brightening up.

I set a camera up on one side of the bed, and two more on the other.

"You're going to film it?" She asked.

"Yeah, you want some more easy money?"

"Sure!"

She almost changed her mind when she figured out what I was up to.

I had her doggy style on the bed facing one camera and I checked the two on the other to make sure her nice little ass was in view. I had the bottle of lube lying on the mattress as I spread her butt cheeks and started licking her wet pussy and then her tiny little anus.

She was still turned on and liked it until she felt the cold lube squirting on her butt hole.

"Oh MY GOD!" Kacey said, looking back at me, "Are you really going to stick it up there?"

My slippery finger went up her anus for an answer and she let out a loud, "UNnhhh damn!"

She made more noise as I finger fucked her tiny anus until it could take two fingers. I kept squirting lube in her as I stretched it open each time with my fingers. When she was lubed and more relaxed I lubed my cock and got ready to put it in her.

I pulled her off the bed until she was standing on her bare feet and bent over lying on the mattress. I made sure the cameras had the shot from off to the side and then told her to hold her cheeks apart.

"I can't believe I'm going to let you do this!" Kacey said, as I started to slowly push my knob against her anus.

Slowly her anus opened and let my knob slip in as she moaned and groaned. I left it just inside and put more lube on my shaft. In a little while I felt her ring loosen its death grip around my shaft so I pushed it deeper.

Fuck it was so tight! Like a tight little rubber band covered in lube rolling over the thick meaty middle of my shaft.

"OH GOD!" Kacey groaned, "I'd rather have it in my pussy!"

"Next time," I told her and pushed it a little deeper, "Right now I want to fuck your tight little ass."

"OOOoh Myyyy GOD!" Kacey groaned as more of my dick slowly slid up her butt.

It took five minutes of slow strokes before she was loose enough for me to actually get a good stroking motion going. With lots of lube and patience I finally got to fuck her nice tight ass like I'd wanted to.

I held the tops of her shoulders, holding her still as all nine inches slid in and out of her tight ass. She screamed and yelled and moaned constantly the whole time I pumped her virgin ass.

I had a huge orgasm and Kacey felt me Cumming in her. Buried to the hilt I yelled and shot a huge load up her rear. It left my legs shaking after words. I'd gotten off so hard I wasn't sure if she'd cum or not but at that moment I really didn't care.

"Oh my GOD!" Kacey told me as I pulled it out, "I won't be able to sit for a week!"

I helped her stand up, and she reached around feeling her butt, "It feels so weird."

"What?" I asked as I took her other hand and headed for the shower.

"I can feel all that cum in me, it feels weird up there." She laughed, "I'm not any kind of a virgin now!"

I didn't get into the details, and turned on the shower as she used the toilet and then joined me. We took turns soaping and scrubbing each other in between kissing. Kacey left in a much better mood than when she had gotten there.

The crisp new hundred dollar bills I'd given to her before she left had helped change her mood quite a bit!

I called Amy the next day, and negotiated a price if she'd do some anal in our little scene coming up. I also gave her some instructions to get ready for it so we didn't have to waste time.

It ended up costing me $250 more but I just had to have her that way at least once. Joe had also wanted to do the afternoon for some reason and that time worked out for Amy.

The big day arrived and I have to admit I was pretty shocked when I pulled up to this huge house Joe owned! It had at least a few acres of landscaped ground with wrought iron fencing. The long circular drive led up to the house and I saw that Amy's old Ford was already parked in front.

Joe let me in and the first thing I saw was Amy who looked all smiles and still looked 16 years old in her cheer outfit.

"Wow this is a great place!"

"Thanks!" Joe told me, and I had to take a second look around.

I hadn't noticed before that Joe had a rocking body when she was in her business suit. But now she was wearing a white blouse tied around her flat tummy, and some nice looking blue designer shorts. Her long brunette hair was tied in a ponytail, and even her sandals looked expensive.

"So where is Mr. Joe?" I asked as she closed the door.

"Oh, there is no mister," She laughed, "I spend so much time on my business I really don't have time for men."

"God," Amy remarked, "I couldn't do that!"

"I doubt you have any trouble finding men," Joe told her, "You are such a sexy girl!"

Amy beamed and twirled around so her cheer skirt lifted up, "Thanks!"

"Well let's get started," Joe said, "I thought we should shoot this at the pool because the lighting is better."

"I need to use the restroom first." Amy said.

"Okay, there is a bathroom by the pool."

Amy took my hand and squeezed it as we followed Joe through the huge house. Joe was far enough ahead that she didn't hear Amy whisper to me, "I did what you said, it's still in me." She giggled.

I had told Amy to take a couple of enemas and get a butt plug from the adult store to get her ready.

"It's all squishy and ready, just like my pussy!" She went on, and squeezed my hand again.

"Perfect!" I told her, "I can't wait to find out!"

When we finally got to the back of the house we could see through the huge sliding doors a gigantic swimming pool with expensive deck furniture all around. I could also see several high dollar video cameras, some on tri pods and one just sitting on a table.

Amy went to use the bathroom and Joe gave me some last minute instructions before she picked up a big camera and put it over her shoulder.

Amy came back and it was time to get started. I sat on the big padded chase and Joe said, "Action!"

I had a laptop and was pretending to do something as Amy came bouncing in to the shot. She had changed her cheer outfit a bit from last time. Now she had on a black sleeveless top that buttoned down the front. The skirt was still black and she had on white tennis shoes with short white socks.

I had on a swimming suit, T-shirt, and flip-flops. The easier clothes are to get off the better!

Amy walked up to me and stood looking down at me. She was swishing her skirt back and forth with both hands and looking innocent as hell.

"Hi Dad," She beamed, "Where's mom?"

"She went shopping with her friends...why?"

"Oh, I just wanted to ask her something."

"What's that?"

"Well, actually I wanted to talk to you first and see if you could help."

I put the laptop aside and stood up, "Help with what?"

We walked towards the wet bar by the pool as Joe filmed from the side. When we got to one of the bar stools Amy sat down on it and I moved right up next to her.

"A bunch of my friends are going camping at the lake tomorrow night." Amy explained, "I already asked mom and she said, no way."

"Yeah, I heard about that."

"Do you think you could talk her into letting me go?"

"I don't know," I told her, "She was pretty firm about not letting you stay out all night with a bunch of boys."

Amy gave her pout face, "Everyone else gets to go!" She exclaimed, "It isn't fair!"

I moved closer to her as she turned and faced me sitting on that stool, "I might be able to talk her into it if you do something for me."

"Like what?" She asked looking a bit alarmed.

"Remember when I found that bag of weed in your car?" I asked, and reached over to unbutton her top button.

"Yeah." She answered and pulled back as I started on the second button down.

"You do something like that for me," I told her as the third button popped open between her breasts, "And I'll make sure she lets you go."

Amy pulled back and pushed my hands away, "I don't think so!"

I reached over and started on the fourth button, "I guess you don't really want to go that bad then."

Amy looked down as the fourth button opened and I pulled her blouse open and stretched it out around her boobs so that they were sticking out and looking fantastic!

Amy had left off her bra which made things much simpler that the last time. I felt Joe next to me filming as I rolled Amy's hard little nipples between my thumbs and index fingers.

Amy shivered and looked up at me, "What do I have to do, give you another blow-job?"

I massaged her nice firm tits with both hands, "Oh you're going to have to do a lot more than that if you want me to talk her into this one."

I bent down and sucked on a nice little nipple as she leaned back against the bar.

"OH my GOD!" Amy sighed, "I can't believe this is happening again, "What if mom comes home and catches us?"

I ran my hand up under her skirt and Joe was down on her knees filming my hand touching a nice wet bare pussy!

I stopped sucking her nipple and told her, "I guess we'll both have to eat her pussy until she forgives us."

"GOD!" Amy exclaimed, "Does mom know what a sick fuck you are!"

I kept rubbing Amy's pussy under her skirt and her legs spread wider, "It must run in the family," I told her and bent down and licked her other nipple, "You are the one who forgot her panties!"

I sucked her nipple and Amy let out a groan as the tip of my finger slipped into her wet vagina. I let her nipple pop out of my mouth, "I think you want my dick again."

Amy looked guilty, "Maybe."

"Don't worry," I told her and started to finger fuck her, "I'm going to fuck you nice and hard."

Amy got out another, "Oh my God!" before I planted a big kiss on her lips and she reached for the bulge in my suit with one hand.

"I just can't say no to anyone!" Amy groaned, as two fingers went up in her hot vagina.

We stopped and Amy sat there sort of stunned looking while I whipped off my T-Shirt and yanked my suit down. My cock sprung up and out ready for action.

I pulled Amy off her stool and made her lean over on it facing me with her tummy on the cushion. I got in front of her and put my knob to her lips as Joe stuck the camera right up next to us, "Now suck my dick if you want it that bad."

Amy went to town as I held her blonde hair and pumped my dick upwards into her mouth until she gagged a bit. Saliva was dripping out of her mouth, and she slurped it back up several times.

"That's it," I told her as I humped her mouth, "I'd love to see mom lick your pussy while we do this!"

Amy spit my cock out, "GOD YOUR SICK!"

I walked around behind her and flipped her skirt up over her bare butt, "If it's so sick why is your pussy so wet?" I asked and slid my cock right up her tight little twat.

"AHHhhhhhhh shit!" Amy moaned as all nine inches filled her up.

"Then you could eat her while I fuck you!" And I started to pump Amy and slap her nice round little ass.

"OH MY GOD!" Amy squealed, "OW OOOHHH Ahhhhh UNhhhhh...fuck!"

I'd forgotten about Joe for the most part and was just enjoying how good Amy's pussy felt. I loved the way she moaned and groaned when I fucked her.

I felt a bare hand on my hip pushing me to the side. I moved as Joe stuck the video camera in for a close-up of my dick going in and out of Amy.

Her pussy lips were swollen between her legs and her vagina was stretched nice and tight around my dick. Juice was dripping down my shaft to my balls as she kept moaning loudly.

Amy was balanced on the bar stool, her head hanging down as she held on to the bottom rung. Her blonde hair was touching the cement as she yelled that she was going to cum.

I felt her vagina tighten up around my dick and I was glad I'd put the desensitizing gel on. She came nice and hard and her little twat spasmed around my dick for several seconds.

I pulled out and put my knob to her little anus and it popped right inside. Amy had put the lube in her like I'd asked and it made it just right as I pushed deeper up her tight butt hole.

"OH GOD!" Amy yelled and arched her back up until she was horizontal on the stool. I pushed her hips down tightly on the stool and gave her even more, "AH OOOOHHH AAHhhhhhhh!"

Joe was right there with the camera filming my dick sliding in and out of Amy's tight ass. I fucked her until she could take all of my cock nice and smooth. When I pulled out it was wet and clean when I moved around and made her suck it for a minute or two.

"That's it suck it good!" I told her as she got face fucked again.

Amy's head drooped after I pulled it out of her mouth and got back behind her to finish the job, "Oh my GOD!" she moaned as I put it all the way back up her butt again.

By that time I was ready to get off and pumped her hard and fast as she yelled and jumped under me. I even pulled out a couple of times to put it back up in her pussy for some more natural lube.

I hadn't planned on it but all of a sudden I came with two big blasts in her twat. She yelled out when she felt it.

I quickly pinched my vein closed and pulled out. Pushed it back up her rear and groaned while the last four or five squirts shot up her butt. I was surprised when she came from my load shooting up her rear.

When I was empty I pulled it out and went back in front and pulled her head up to suck it one last time.

When we were done Amy got up on drunken legs and looked at me.

"You better get cleaned up before mom gets home." I told her as I picked up my suit. Amy began buttoning her blouse back up as I pulled my suit on.

"Next time you need fucked you're going to have ask mom if it's okay with her." I said, as I put my T-shirt back on.

Amy was perfect; she just shook her head yes and then sort of walked away in a daze.

"Cut!" Joe said.

Amy came back looking fine, "God that was fun!" She laughed, "How was it Joe?"

Joe actually smiled, "That was very hot!"

I paid Amy and she left. When I got back to the pool Joe was reviewing the video right on the camera. I walked up and couldn't help but notice her face was flushed and her nipples were trying to rip through her top! She didn't stop peering in the lens as I walked up.

"Can I use your shower?" I asked.

Joe stopped and looked over at me, "Sure it's right inside the door."

I left her there and took a nice long hot shower.

When I came out and about ready to call it a day, Joe had a cold beer waiting for me. I was thirsty after my work out with Amy and it went down way too easy.

We ended up sitting around talking about the web site and the films.

"I think that's the best movie you've done so far." Joe remarked about what we'd just filmed.

"Thanks, let's hope it makes me lots of cash!"

"I think it will but you need to keep making these and build up your stock pile."

"I only have one dick, but I'll do my best!" I told her.

Joe laughed, "Yeah I get your point, just do the best you can."

We sat there for a while and then she said, "You know it's a lot better seeing it live than on film."

"I hope you didn't fog up the camera!"

Joe laughed again, "I hope not, that was too hot of a scene to have it ruined!"

I could see she was blushing again so I tried not to notice and make her feel worse.

I was starting to get up and she stopped me, "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Sure, I don't have any pressing engagements." I told her and sat back down.

"We could order pizza or Chinese?"

"Whatever you like is fine with me."

Joe and I had a nice evening getting to know each other better, and I found her very engaging and of course intelligent as hell. She was way out of my league in the brain department. Even so she didn't flaunt it at me and the beers kept going down easier than they should have.