Max Porn Inc. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By nine that night I was pretty drunk and when I stood up to leave I sort of waved around a bit.

"Max, I think you better stay the night. You shouldn't be driving like that."

"No, I'll be alright."

"No, really we can't have our star getting arrested or killing himself or worse somebody else."

She had a point and I flopped back down on her expensive couch, "Okay, I'll stay here on the sofa."

"Nonsense I have quite a few spare rooms. You can take your pick!"

I followed her to a room and it was really sweet! Money was no object to this girl and I wondered how much she was worth as I stripped down and crawled under the covers. I was just about asleep when the door opened and I heard her walking in to my room.

"Max, are you still awake?" Joe whispered, and I felt her presence next to the bed.

I kept my eyes closed, "Yeah."

I heard a rustling of something soft and then she slipped into the bed and I felt her warm naked flesh as she spooned me from behind.

"I shouldn't sleep with a client," She whispered, "But I'll never forgive myself if I don't find out."

"Find out what?" I asked her now that I was wide awake.

I felt her hand reach around and down, and then her fingers gripped a hold of my penis, "What it feels like to have this in me. I've never had one this big before."

My dick was already getting hard in her hand and I didn't see any reason not to fuck her. In fact I thought, "Maybe if she likes it I'll get a nice big discount!"

She moved and let me go flat on my back. She leaned over and kissed me and kept stroking my dick slowly. I felt her breast and it was firm and round. When I touched her nipple I got even harder. She had the most fantastic nipples I've ever seen!

I could barely see them in the dark but they looked like someone had cut a ping-pong ball in half and stuck a pencil eraser in the middle of each one. Nice hard domes that when you see them it makes your mouth water!

Joe didn't say anything as we kept kissing. Then she turned part way around and took my knob in her mouth. I could reach over far enough to feel her pussy that was facing me. It was hot and wet and she let out a little moan on my knob. I pulled her over until she was on top of me in a 69.

I tasted her and she spit out my knob and moaned, "God it's been so long since I've done this!" and went back to sucking my cock.

I was surprised that she had a shaved pussy at her age but I didn't complain. It tasted wonderful and I liked to make her moan on my dick when I hit her sensitive spots with my tongue.

I ate her to an orgasm and she went wild trying to deep throat me. She couldn't... but it was close enough that I bet with some practice she could get the job done. Then she spun back around and put my cock in her and began to fuck it as I laid there enjoying how she felt.

She slid almost all the way down and let out a moan, "Damn it feels better than I imagined!" and started to pump back and forth on it, "No wonder all these women are in love with you."

"They are?" I asked holding her nice big tits with both hands as she moaned and moved up and down on my dick.

"OH GOD!" Joe groaned and pushed all the way down on me, "Amy is...OOOohhhh...I can see it in her eyes when she looks at you...MMMmmm...damn your cock feels so good!"

Joe felt pretty good too. She was nice and hot and wet. I doubted she'd ever had kids the way her pussy gripped my shaft tightly. You know the best kind of pussy is new pussy! And I loved the way she humped forward and backward as she sat on top of me with my cock buried to the hilt up inside of her.

Joe came twice before I rolled her over on her back and crawled up on top of her. I pushed my cock all the way up inside of her again, and kissed her lips hard and felt her melt under me.

I started to fuck her and she tossed her head from side to side moaning softly, "Oh Yes...MMmmm...Oh yeah...fuck me baby!"

By the time I was ready to cum she was screaming loudly and digging her nails in my back. I was sweaty and pounding her hard as she writhed under me.

Joe's tits kept bouncing up and down to my steady thrusting. I could smell the musky scent of her pussy and the room echoed with wet slapping noises and her moans.

I started to groan and she yelled, "Yeah...OH YEAH...cum baby!...OH FUCK ME... CUM IN MEEeeeee!" and she had another orgasm as I started shooting my load in her.

I jumped when her nails dug into my ass cheeks painfully. She held me all the way into her nice cunt and bucked her hips up and down until I stopped Cumming. Then she went limp and her arms flopped down on the mattress.

"OH MY GOD that was fantastic!" Joe told me as I lay on top of her licking those wonderful nipples, "I'm glad I got you drunk!"

"You can get me drunk anytime," I told her as I pulled out and crawled up over her.

Joe opened her mouth and I let her suck the last few drops of cum from my quickly deflating cock before I flopped down on my back as the sweat on my chest started to cool in the air conditioning.

I don't even remember falling asleep. But I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon and eggs...oh and the rich aroma of coffee!

I was starting to like the movie business, even if it was an amateur enterprise.

It was a couple of days later that I found Jan and Kacey at the pool around sunset. Kacey was with some local teens in the other end laughing and carrying on. It was the perfect time for me to put my idea to Jan about the next movie.

"HI Big brother!" Jan grinned when I grabbed a chair next to her.

"Hey," I replied and got a beer out of her cooler.

"So what's new?" Jan asked, "Run out of girls to do yet?"

I had to laugh, "Not yet but I'm trying."

"I bet you are!"

"Say do you still want to do a movie and make some easy money?" I asked and took a big drink.

"I might," Jan sat up looking interested, "What's it going to be about?"

I outlined the basic plot to do a follow up movie with Amy. Jan would play the part of her mom and we'd end up in this threesome.

Jan sort of had a frown on her face when I mentioned Amy.

"What?" I asked her, "You don't like it?"

"It's not that," Jan replied, "Amy and I don't look anything alike, wouldn't it be better if Kacey and I did it?"

I almost dropped my beer because that had been a fantasy of mine for several weeks! Having Jan and Kacey in bed with me at the same time got me hard when I thought about it for very long.

I recovered enough to tell her, "Well yeah it would be better but I didn't think you'd go that far."

"I would if the money was right." Jan replied.

"What about Kacey?" I asked.

"I don't know...let's ask her." And before I could stop her, Jan yelled and waved for Kacey to come here.

Kacey came up wrapped in a towel and sat down to wring out her long hair, "Hi Max!" She smiled at me, "What's up mom?"

"Max has another movie he wants to do for the web page." Jan told her.

"Yeah..." Kacey said apprehensively, "So what's that have to do with me?

Jan explained the theme of the scene while I sat back and wondered how it was going to go over.

"I'm going to play the mom and Max was going to have Amy be the daughter." Jan explained.

As soon as Kacey heard Amy's name she was suddenly very concerned.

"GOD mom you are going to do it with AMY?"

"Well, that's what Max came up with but I think it would be better if you and I did it with him."

Kacey looked totally shocked, "Like for real?"

"Sure why not?" Jan laughed, "I could use the money and if you don't want to do it, I guess Amy will have to do."

"Mom that's like so freaky!" Kacey replied still looking horrified, "I mean...that would be too weird doing it with Max in front of you...or watching you two going at it!"

"Hey, I understand," Jan told her, "I just thought I'd ask if you wanted in on this."

I really wanted this to happen because the idea of having sex with both of them at the same time would be like a dream come true. I didn't care what it cost to make it happen!

"You sure you want to turn down a thousand bucks?" I asked Kacey.

Both Jan and Kacey snapped their attention to me, "Each?" Jan was the first to ask.

"Yeah, one grand for each of you."

There was a minute of contemplation and silence as Kacey thought about all that money. Finally she looked over at me and gave me an answer.

"Okay I'll do it, but I'm not like going to kiss mom or anything," She told us, "I mean that's just too much even for me!"

"No, that's okay," I told Kacey, "You two take turns giving me some head, and then we fuck and it's done."

"God, you better get me drunk first!" Kacey gave a halfhearted laugh, "I can't believe you talked me into this!"

"It will be fun!" Jan said enthusiastically, "Besides it's just for the money."

Kacey brightened up, "That's more than I make in a month! I guess I can do it for that!"

I was so happy that I couldn't wait to call Joe and set it up! I was getting hard just thinking about both of my favorite girls sucking and fucking me at the same time. I was definitely going to buy a new tube of desensitizing cream for this gig.

When I explained the situation to Joe she was excited and said she would tweak the script.

"It's really your sister and her daughter?" Joe asked me on the phone.

"Yeah, is that a problem for you?"

"No, it's just...I thought stuff like this was only made up for the porn movies!"

"Not this time."

"Wow, this is going to be really hot!"

The filming was planned for the next weekend, and I made sure to make myself scarce. I didn't want to have sex that week so I had plenty to give for the movie. I wanted to make sure I didn't go limp after the first time, because I wanted to fuck both of them as long as I could!

When the big day or should I say Friday evening arrived I drove Jan and Kacey up to Joe's big house. They were as impressed as I had been the first time I saw it.

Joe had lots of beer on Ice waiting, and we were not in any hurry to get started. Especially Kacey who was acting really nervous about what she'd agreed to do. I was hoping she didn't change her mind at the last minute.

Joe was a big help with her and the girls. All three of them seemed to hit it off right away. By the time an hour was up, Kacey was feeling no pain and all of them were huddled together laughing as Joe told them stories about her college days.

Everyone was on their way to a good drunk when it was time to film according to Joe. I could tell Kacey was nervous while we followed Joe to a room with a king-size bed set up with all kinds of cameras and lights.

My cock was already getting hard just thinking about what was going to happen...well I hoped it happened and Kacey didn't chicken out on us.

The scene was filmed in two parts. The lead in was Kacey was sitting on a bed in another room that was made up just like a teen girls room. She was playing with her phone and I stood back watching as Joe filmed.

Jan came in the room wearing a big white terry cloth robe and went up to sit on the bed and started talking to Kacey who was sitting Indian style in the center of the bed. Kacey was also wearing a robe like she was getting ready to go to bed soon.

"Hi baby, what are you up too?" Jan asked her.

"Not much, just texting my friends." Kacey answered, "What's up with you mom?"

"Oh, I was wondering what you thought of your new step-dad is all."

"He's okay I guess...why?"

"Well he really thinks a lot of you."

"He does?" Kacey said putting her phone down, "What's he say?"

"Oh he thinks you are the sexiest daughter in the world!"

"God mom, he said that?"

"He sure did."

"You know tomorrow is Father's Day, have you thought of getting him something?" Jan asked.

"Oh..God I forgot all about it!"

"Would you like to get him something special?" Jan grinned.

"Sure, but I don't have any money right now."

"Well you don't need any money for what he wants."

"Really?" Kacey asked, "What does he want?"

"He wants both of us to spend the night in bed with him."

Kacey had been fooling with her phone again and dropped it on the mattress in shock, "What did you say?"

"I said he would really like for both of us to join him in bed for some fun."

"OH my GOD!" Kacey said, "You can't be serious!"

"I am," Jan said sweetly, "Your step dad has a nice big dick...and he knows how to use it!"

"MOM!" Kacey said, "I don't want to hear about his dick!"

"Come on," Jan pleaded with her, "Do this for me...just this once."

"Why do you want to share him if he's so great?"

Jan explained to her, "Your step-daddy is an extremely horny man. He needs more than one woman sometimes."

"So, why me?" Kacey asked.

"He wants to have a threesome and I don't want to bring some strange woman to our bed. She might steal him away from me or something."

"Yeah, I guess that would be a bad idea," Kacey agreed.

"I thought if you'd help me give him what he wants he might give up that crazy idea."

"This whole thing is crazy mom!"

"Come on...just this once and I won't ever ask you again...please! It's not like you're a virgin still."

"How do you know?" Kacey replied.

"Oh I know more than you think." Jan replied, "I've seen your panties in the laundry full of cum stains!"

"OH MY GOD! Kacey remarked with a horrified look on her face.

Kacey looked torn by the idea but finally said, "Okay just this once, and I don't know why I'm doing this!"

Jan gave a big smile, "That's my girl; I think it's going to be more fun than you think!"

"GOD!" Kacey moaned, but got up off the bed and the two headed for the door, "I'm only doing this for you."

Yeah, it wasn't the most believable script but people who watch porn don't care about the story so much as the action.

That was the end of the filming in that room and it was my turn to get involved. I was already desensitized and ready for my dream to come true!

I got on the king-sized bed and acted like I was reading a book in my boxers. The girls came in the room in their robes and stood on either side.

"Hi, what's all this?" I asked putting the book aside.

"Tomorrow is Father's Day," Jan started, and crawled up on the mattress next to my crotch, "We wanted to give you your present early."

"Great!" I said, "What did you get me?"

Kacey reluctantly got on the mattress on the other side of me.

Jan got up on her knees facing me and undid her robe and tossed it aside. She was naked except for some skimpy panties.

"Come on baby," Jan told Kacey, "Show daddy what else he gets."

Kacey looked a little miffed but got up and took her robe off as well. She was dressed the same way... in only a little pair of panties and damn she looked good. So good that I completely lost track of Joe moving around filming.

Kacey sat back and watched as Jan pulled my boxers off. My cock sprung up and I told them, "This is going to be the best present I've ever had!"

Jan started stroking my cock and then bent down to lick my knob as Kacey watched like she was amazed. Jan sucked my knob into her mouth and went to town sucking it for a little while as Kacey watched her. Her eyes big and round seeing her mom as a sexual person for the first time.

"Come on your turn to give daddy some." Jan said to Kacey waving my dick back and forth.

Kacey slowly came over and gave it a little lick, "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"You can do better than that sweetheart." Jan told her.

Kacey took a hold of it and put her mouth around my knob, "That's it!" Jan told her as Kacey began to suck and pump it.

I was glad I'd used half the tube of desensitizer! If I hadn't I'd have already blown my load by watching my sister and her daughter taking turns sucking my dick.

In a while Jan directed Kacey to lie down on her back in the middle of the bed. I got up on my knees next to Kacey and let her suck my cock some more as Jan started pulling Kacey's panties off.

"Mom what are you doing?" Kacey asked after pulling her mouth off my knob.

"Showing daddy the rest of his present!" Jan told her and pulled Kacey's panties off revealing her nice little snatch.

Kacey went back to sucking my cock until Jan suddenly spread Kacey's legs wide apart and put her face in her crotch. It wasn't in the script and Kacey and I were both surprised!

Kacey was startled and said, "What are you doing?"

"Getting your nice little pussy wet for daddy's big cock!" and then she ran her tongue up Kacey's slit!

Kacey forgot my cock and just stared down between her legs in shock as her mom started eating her out!

I moved off the bed and watched for a minute at the expression on Kacey's face. She was fighting it, but every few seconds she'd close her eyes for a little while. Little moans started coming from her mouth. She'd stop and look down again as Jan slurped away on her pussy.

Jan was still up on her knees with her face buried in Kacey's crotch. I got up behind her and pulled her panties down and felt how wet her pussy was. My dick slid all the way up in her easily and I started to pump her hot twat as I watched Kacey's face.

My sister ate pussy with as much enthusiasm as she sucked cock! I continued to fuck Jan while Kacey had given in completely and was moaning almost constantly from her mom's tongue in her pussy. Jan was getting turned on too and I felt her vagina giving little jerks on my cock as it slid in and out of her.

Kacey only lasted a little longer and came loudly on her mom's face! Jan was next and yanked her head up and yelled, "AHH AHHH OOOOHGHHHHH UNNhhhhhh!"

Jan's vagina put a death grip around my dick and pulsed hard for several seconds as she came. I bit my lip to keep from Cumming in her but somehow I managed, and I quickly pulled out to catch my breath.

My dick was waving back and forth as I got off the bed and stood at the edge. It was covered in milky white girl cum from my sister's creamy twat, as she told Kacey to move down in front of me.

When Kacey got to the edge of the bed I could tell she was hot! She grabbed my cock and started sucking the cream off of it.

"That's it; show daddy how much you want his big cock in you!" Jan said in a husky voice. Reaching over to squeeze Kacey's boob as Kacey sucked me.

When she was ready, Kacey flopped down in front of me with her legs spread apart. I pulled her nice twat to the edge of the bed and slid my dick up her soaking wet snatch.

Her pussy was hot and tight, and I started to pump her as Jan grabbed one of Kacey's boobs and planted a big wet kiss on her lips. Kacey kissed her back and I watched them making out while I fucked that perfect little teen pussy under me. Pushing my cock all the way up in her tight little hole.

The kiss broke up because Kacey needed to moan each time I pushed all nine up in her. Jan suddenly was crawling on top of Kacey and facing me as she put her swollen pussy lips over Kacey's open mouth.

I could see Kacey's little pointed chin between her thighs and the underside of her pink tongue as it started lapping upwards in Jan's slit.

"OH YEAH!" Jan started moaning as she held both of Kacey's boobs like handles.

Kacey was licking her mom's pussy and moaning at the same time as I kept fucking her hard and deep.

A guy can only take so much and I shot a huge fucking load deep into Kacey's tight 18 year old cunt. Fuck it came out so hard that it hurt a little as it left my knob!

Jan saw me Cumming and let out a moan and had her own orgasm. Kacey let out a muffled yell and I felt her pussy tighten up around my jerking dick, which only made me shoot two more blast into her.

Jan slowly got off Kacey's face and they started kissing again as my cock finished throbbing inside of Kacey.

I was in no hurry to pull out because it felt so damn good!

The kiss broke up and Kacey asked her, "Mom, daddy came in me...is that all right?"