Max Porn Inc. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?" Jan asked her as she stroked her hair gently.

"Oh yeah...it feels so good!" Kacey sighed.

"I don't mind baby, you can let daddy cum in you whenever you want."

"Oh good...I wish everyday was Father's Day!" Kacey replied.

"Maybe it can be." Jan told her and they kissed again as I pulled out.

"CUT!" Joe suddenly said, and I'd forgotten she was even there!

"God that was hot!" Joe remarked as Kacey got up with a smile on her face and ran for the bathroom cupping her dripping pussy.

Jan just smiled and wiped off her wet face, "I think I need to clean up too!" She soon followed Kacey.

I sat down tiredly and noticed Joe had left too. She appeared a few seconds later with a 6-pack of cold beer and a warm wash cloth for me. Joe handed me a beer and actually cleaned my junk gently and I let her.

"God that was so hot!" Joe told me as she cleaned my cock and balls of juice and cum, "If you weren't all used up I'd make you fuck me too!"

I laughed, "That might be a while before I'm ready again."

I hadn't paid much attention to Joe that night but as she was cleaning me up I looked closer. Joe was wearing a bikini top and shorts and I noticed her nipples...those glorious magnificent nipples were hard as rocks in her top.

Just then the girls came back in, naked as jaybirds but obviously happy with the outcome of our lovemaking. They were all smiles as they each grabbed a beer and sat down. It wasn't long before they noticed Joe had a flushed face and hard nipples. Her hair looked sort of wild too.

"What's a matter Joe?" Jan asked, as Jan tried to act like she was busy checking cameras and stuff.

Joe stopped and turned, "I'm okay just a little turned on by watching you three."

"Awww..." Jan replied, "I'm sorry...I guess we all got a little turned on!"

"Yeah, that's was wild!" Kacey remarked and drank a huge gulp of beer, I almost freaked out when you went down on me mom!"

Jan laughed, "It seemed like the thing to do at the time baby."

"I'm not complaining!" Kacey laughed and took another drink.

These two were one for the books in my opinion. I had no idea why I was so lucky to have them.

I just sat there relaxing as the girls went on talking. Jan finished her beer and Joe kept walking around taking memory cards out of the cameras. It was plain to see that she was still flustered, and her nipples still stood out for anyone with eyes to see.

What happened next was the last thing I would have ever guessed was going to happen.

As Joe moved past the bed where Jan was sitting Jan stood up and stopped her, "Here let me have those."

Joe looked surprised but handed the cards to her, "Max come take these while I have a talk with her."

I took them and sat back down as Jan told her, "I know what you need Joe."

"You do?" Joe asked surprised.

"Sure, I can tell when a woman is so horny she can't take it much longer."

"I..I..." Joe sort of stammered.

I noticed Kacey was watching intently and she had this sly smile on her face like she knew what was going to happen.

"Kacey our new best friend needs some attention since Max isn't ready yet." Jan said.

"What do you mean?" Joe asked, as naked Jan got right up in front of her, and Kacey came up behind Joe seductively.

Jan put her arms around Joe and pulled her tight against her naked breasts. Then she gave her the sexiest kiss I've ever seen!

Too my surprise Joe didn't pull back and they started making out right in front of me! I looked around and grabbed the portable camera. It had a memory card still in it and I started filming.

Kacey hugged Joe from the back and started kissing the back of Joe's neck. I saw Joe's hands slide up to cup my sister's boobs as they kissed and Kacey started untying Joe's bikini top from the back. Needless to say my dick that had been tired and worn out began to grow hard as a rock!

Jan pulled Joe's top off when Kacey had it undone, "Oh my goodness!" Jan remarked when she saw those wonderful nipples Joe had. Jan bent down and sucked one into her mouth.

Joe put her head back and moaned as she pulled my sister's head tightly to her breasts. Kacey was busy unbuttoning the front of Joe's shorts from behind and then began sliding them down her legs. Next came the panties and in just a few short moments Joe was as naked as them.

Jan led Joe to the bed and pushed her down flat on her back. Kacey got next to Joe and they started kissing as my sister spread Joe's legs apart and went down on her.

"Oh my GOD!" Joe moaned, "My clit is so hot...Lick my hot CLIT!"

Joe reached over to Kacey that was lying next to her, "God you're so sexy!" Joe told her and rubbed Kacey's boob as they started kissing again.

The kissing only lasted less than a minute before Joe's hips were bucking up and down with my sister's mouth glued to her pussy!

"OH FUCK!!...OH FUCK YES AHHHH AHHH OOOHHHHHHHH FUCK YEEssssss!" Joe yelled as she came hard as hell.

In a few seconds my sister was lying on her left side with one leg up and behind her to let Joe crawl up and start licking her twat. The other two quickly did the same and I was standing there watching the three of them form a perfect triangle. Mouth to pussy, each girl licking the other one at the same time.

Joe was licking my sister Jan, Jan was licking Kacey, and Kacey was licking Joe. I don't think I've ever seen something that exciting before and my cock was aching to fuck somebody! I just wasn't sure where to start or drop the camera because it needed to be filmed.

I got closer with the camera and when Joe glanced up and saw how hard my dick was... she asked, "Come fuck me!"

Joe untangled herself from the other two girls, and spread her legs right in front of my cock.

Kacey took the camera from me and I slid my dick up into her saliva soaked bare pussy.

"OH YEAH... OH FUCK ME BABY!" Joe moaned loudly.

Joe was hot and wet inside and I pumped her hard for several strokes before Jan was right there wanting me to pull it out. I pulled it out, and she sucked the hell out of my knob for a few seconds as Joe begged for me to put it back in her.

"Mom take the camera." I heard Kacey saying and then Kacey was climbing up on the bed and sitting on Joe's face.

In a while Kacey came and I pulled out and rolled Joe over on her hands and knees. I put it back in her and fucked her doggy style as she kept groaning and moaning. Joe suddenly yelled and I felt her Cumming as her pussy tightened up around my dick.

I pulled out to keep from Cumming because I was having too much fun to stop. Somebody tapped my arm and Kacey was standing there handing me a bottle of lube. I have no idea where it came from but I got the idea instantly and squirted it all down Joe's ass crack. She jumped when my finger slid inside of her tight little anus but she didn't try to stop me either.

Kacey lubed my dick while I finger fucked a moaning Joe's butt hole, stretching it big enough for my dick. Jan was filming the whole thing and gave the camera back to Kacey so she could spread out in front of Joe and get her pussy sucked on again. The girls ended up in a 69 with Joe on top.

"AHhhhh!" Joe yelped when my knob popped past the tight ring of her anus.

I held Joe's hips and pushed my cock slowly all the way up her butt as she yelled loudly. I left it there and Joe put her face in my sister's crotch and started licking her pussy. I could look down and see Jan under me. Jan stopped licking Joe's cunt long enough to give my saggy balls a few licks.

Before it was over Joe came twice before I gave her my load. I buried my entire dick up her rear and shot the second huge load of the night.

Just when I thought I was done I felt a tongue on my balls and that made me yell and cum one last spurt.

I went limp and got off the bed and headed for the shower. I was just about done when Joe joined me in the shower.

She didn't say a word and just started kissing me hotly and rubbing her body against me. Finally she stopped long enough to tell me, "Oh my God that was fantastic!"

When I got out and started drying off, Jan and Kacey came in next. Giggling and whispering as they got in the shower with their new friend Joe.

Later when everyone was nice and clean again, Joe demanded we all spend the night and we didn't mind. Jan and I slept in one of the six bedrooms. Kacey and Joe went to her room holding hands down the hall way after they said goodnight.

"I think Kacey is getting in touch with her feminine side." Jan laughed, and turned out the night light, and crawled into bed with me.

The last thing I wanted was more sex. But my sister has a way of making me go above and beyond the call of duty.

I wanted to go to sleep for a much needed rest but Jan was rubbing her boobs on my chest and playing with my cock. It was not responding like she wanted it too.

"What's a matter Max," She whispered, "Don't you think I'm sexy anymore?"

"Your fantastic Jan," I told her, "But I'm all worn out...how about in the morning?" I begged.

"I bet I can tell you a story that will get you hard."

My interest suddenly was awakened and I asked, "What kind of story?"

"A true story about one of those skeleton's in my closet."

Now I was really interested, "Okay, lets here it."

Jan kept slowly stroking my limp cock as she started whispering her dark secret to me, "You have to promise you never repeat this."

"I promise."

"I mean it, I've never told anyone about this."

"Okay, what is it... or are you just trying to trick me."

"Now is that anyway to treat your little sister?"

"Okay, I'm sorry go on."

Jan let out a sigh, "You remember those all night parties the seniors have when you are about to graduate?"

"Yeah."

"Well you were already gone to college and we had ours on a Friday night before graduation."

"Yeah, I had a good time on party night with Jennifer Parker."

"You fucked that tramp?" Jan asked and squeezed my cock hard.

"Ouch, yeah she made me!"

"Jesus you are a male slut Max!" Jan laughed and started tickling my empty balls with her fingertips.

"So what happened?" I asked her again.

"Okay, so I didn't get home until almost 3:00AM and snuck in the house."

"Yeah so what?"

"So mom was gone that night and I tip toed past their room but the door was open and I could hear the radio blasting."

I was getting interested now and wondered what she was going to tell me, "So what happened?"

"I'm getting to that," Jan shushed me; "See mom and dad had this huge fight about money before I left and she stormed out to stay with Aunt Fran.

"Really?" I said, wondering what that was all about. I'd never seen our parents fight over anything.

"So when I peeked in the room I saw dad naked lying on the bed. There was an empty pint of Jack Daniels on the bed, and he had the biggest hard-on I'd ever seen!"

"What?" I said, "Dad doesn't drink!"

"Well he did that night and he was passed out cold."

"So what happened?" I asked now fully awake and wanting to know the rest of her story.

"Nothing at first," Jan said, "I went to my room and got ready for bed. I was drunk as hell and someone had given me a pill at the party."

"What?" I said, "You took it?"

"Yeah, it was stupid but I wanted to try it."

"So then what?" I asked really interested in her story.

"Well, I wanted to peek at Dad's big cock again so I went back with just my nightgown on."

"Then what?

"You promise to never tell?" She asked again.

"YES! Now go on and tell me."

"I snuck in and poked daddy a few times and he just sort of grumbled and didn't wake up."

"And?" I asked my cock starting to get firmer in her gentle strokes.

"I just starred at his huge cock and suddenly had this urge to put it in my mouth."

"Jesus Jan!" I replied, "Did you do it?"

"Yeah, it took a while to build up my courage but I just couldn't resist."

"Did he wake up?"

"No, and once I got started I couldn't stop."

"Wow!" I whispered and my dick started getting hard thinking about my baby sister sucking dad's dick while he was passed out.

"So what happened next?" I asked.

"I told you this would make you hard," Jan told me and stroked my dick that was getting really hard.

"Just go on!"

"My pussy was soaking wet after I sucked his dick, and I wondered what it would feel like in me." She told me, "I crawled up on top of him like this."

Jan got on top of me and my cock was ready for her, "I put it in me and it hurt like hell... but I wanted to see what it would be like."

Jan reached down between us and held my cock and slid it inside of her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she slid down my shaft.

"That's what I said," Jan laughed, "I had about half of him in me... and I felt so full that I came really hard in just a couple of minutes."

I couldn't believe my ears and the story my sister was telling me while we fucked was making me so hot!

Jan started to ride my dick... fucking me nice and slow as she went on.

"I wanted to have another orgasm and started to move on him again," she told me, "Then I thought I heard a car pull in the driveway so I jumped off of him and peeked out the window."

"Who was it?"

"It was just someone making a U-turn," Jan replied and slid all the way down my dick and let out a soft moan.

"What happened then?" I asked her.

"I went back to the bed and he was still asleep," Jan told me, and moved until my cock came out of her.

"His cock wasn't as hard and I wanted some more," Jan confessed, and moved down and put her hand around mine.

Jan moved her lips down to my wet knob, "You know how much I like to suck dick, so I sucked his cock until it was stiff again."

Jan demonstrated her story by sucking hard on my knob, licking my shaft, and then crawling back up on top to put me in her again.

I was so sensitive from her hard sucking that I almost lost it when she slid back down on it.

"After my orgasm I was so wet and relaxed that almost all of him fit in me," Jan whispered and then let out a moan as she pumped me a bit faster.

"Did he wake up?" I asked and had to let out a little groan of my own.

"No...I was riding him like this and had two more orgasms," Jan panted and started fucking me harder and faster, "Then all of a sudden he let out a moan and I felt him Cumming in me!"

"OH my GOD!" Jan groaned, and pumped me faster, "I wanted to jump off of him but it was too late!" She moaned, and started to slap her pussy up and down on my cock hard, "I kept going and had a huge orgasm!"

Jan cried out and came, "Yeah...AHhhhh oh oh yeahhhhh!"

Her pussy clenched my dick tight and she bucked up and down fast several times and made me cum! I was surprised I had any left to give her but she always has a way to get me off.

When it was over, Jan lay down on top of me, her nice warm breasts on my chest and kissed me. She was trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm and I loved how warm and slippery her pussy felt around my cock.

I held her and she said, "Now you know what a terrible person I really am."

"I don't think you're terrible at all Jan." I told her and rubbed her lower back.

"I've fucked all the men in our family," She sighed, "When I got married I tried to act normal but that didn't work out so well."

"Do you think Dad faked being asleep?" I wondered out loud.

"If he did, he never showed a sign of knowing what happened the next day."

"I wonder what he'd have done if he woke up?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad he didn't!"

In a little while Jan fell asleep, and I gently rolled her off of me. I laid there thinking about what she had told me and I was blown away. I wondered what other secrets my little sister had?

The next morning I slept in and when I came downstairs the girls had made a huge breakfast and I dug in. It was perfect, and so was the company.

I noticed all three of them looking at me and I asked, "What's up with you three?"

Kacey blurted it out first, "Joe asked us to move in with her!"

"Really?" I said and chewed a piece of bacon, "So are you going to do it?"

Jan grinned at me, "Sure why pay rent when you can live in the beautiful house?"

"I agree, sounds like a plan to me."

Joe smiled at me, "The offer is open for you to Max."

"This is all kind of sudden isn't it?" I replied, trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened since yesterday.

"I guess so but I want to spend more time with all of you." Joe explained, and I could see the way she looked at Kacey.

"You sure that you want me to move in here?" I asked to make sure it was true.

"Yes!" All three said at the same time.

I looked at them and could tell they were waiting for my answer, "I don't know...I'm used to living by myself." I told them.

"Come on, you're going to turn down moving in with three beautiful women?" Jan asked.

"I've been living here alone for way too long," Joe remarked, "I'd really like you to come and stay with us."

"We'll take good care of you Max." Kacey added, "Think of all the movies we could make."

I couldn't argue with that one!

"Okay I'll do it!"