Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Why do you have to know everything; why can't you just leave things the way they are Melissa? I thought we were cool but I guess strings are still attached huh babe? Got some more dicks for me to sit on huh; we not fucking "square" after all darling? Make up your mind Melissa and let me know what the fucks up with us?" Leslie shocked the rest of her teammates with her acid response snatching her purse from the locker with every intention of walking out. Red quickly grabbed her bicep making the other girls jump.

"Is it Humbert; are you fucking that nerd Leslie?"

There were a few moments of silence as Red waited for an answer from her visibly troubled friend.

"No; I'm fucking your daddy." There was a loud gasp in the girl's locker room as Red shoved Leslie into a wall of lockers knocking the wind out of the curvy brunette.

"Still can't take a joke Melissa; you'll never change."

"You're fucking Humbert." The statement was declarative but probing as Red tried to figure out her friend by looking deep into her eyes. She was usually able to unnerve anybody lying to her with a glance. Leslie looked directly into the redhead's green eyes with her own dead, hazel colored jewels.

"I-I uh should have listened to you when you told me to stay away from him Melissa; but we both know I didn't and look what it got me. I ain't nothing no more Melissa; nothing but a used up slut with a face. You had a lot to do with what I became-hell, you have a whole fucking lot to do with what I am now bitch. I have no one to REALLY blame but MYSELF for all that I am these days; so let me let you in on a little secret." Leslie's face was strangely blank as she spoke.

"What's that?" Red found herself looking away from the contrite girl sitting on the concrete floor where she'd been shoved.

"I-FUCKING HATE-HUMBERT-FUCKING-JENKINS!!" Her outburst caught Red by surprise making her flinch.

She remained in a seated fetal positon staring straight at the wall of lockers in front of her caring little about who was watching.

"You don't believe me and I'm okay with that too Melissa; I just want the drama to be over even if it means I can't come home after all. I'm not going to try to convince you that I'm not hooking up with that guy; I'm just going to return your uniform and go back to texting my comfort dick." Leslie slowly rose gathering up her uniform in both hands. She stared at it for a few moments before offering it to Red.

"Take it." Red didn't react prompting Leslie to hang it on the locker's open door before slinging her purse.

"Excuse me." Red stood in her path as the others watched with baited breath.

"No."

"You wanted me gone, so I'm going." Leslie attempted to push past Red when the auburn haired beauty suddenly wrapped her arms around her resolute friend. The other cheerleaders were stunned as both girls embraced are a few moments.

"I'm sorry." Red whispered into her ear sure no one could hear her bending before her best friend. The two queens of Maplewood High shared some tears as they continued reconciling while the rest of the squad rushed in encircling them.

"So, this secret guy is your "comfort dick" Leslie?"

"Yeah; helps me take the edge off."

"Com-fort Dick?" Some of the other girls shred a laugh at the new phrase with Leslie joining them moments later. She pulled her top over her head with some effort revealing a chest dotted with hickeys. Some of her teammates were wide eyed at the sight of her bountiful bosom marked up as Leslie noticed.

"He really LOVES my TITS; but not as much as this BIG ASS!!" She punctuated her words by slapping her own rear. Most of her friends and associates were immediately thrown into culture shock at her new attitude which didn't jibe with the Ice Queen they formerly knew. The girls were further shocked when she pulled out her phone to take a selfie of her nude breasts. Red simply stared silently cursing herself for being weak in front of her squad.

"It's Humbert." She thought as she watched the stacked brunette text the photo.

*********

A mountain of paperwork was waiting for Sheriff Reed as he stepped into the small station. He'd been occupied as of late with "personal matters" that troubled his conscience. He failed to notice Deputies Mooney and Jimmy trading a handful of cash. He failed to notice a handful of other eyes on him as he continually checked his phone for new texts. His eyes widened as he opened a new message to find a picture of some very familiar breasts staring back at him. The numerous hickeys covering the smooth olive colored skin contrasted with the hard tan lines left by her brassiere and were a testament of his unyielding lust for the teenager. His member was already rock hard straining at the khaki pants of his tan uniform. Sheriff Reed was beside himself nearly taking matters into right hand before common sense prevailed quieted him somewhat.

The girl was definitely troubled appearing some days ago sitting plainly on his fence waiting to ravish him. The sheriff had never acted on the dark thoughts that sat in the corners of his mind when he'd been first introduced to his daughter's best friend. She was blessed with undeniable beauty and built like a brick shithouse who'd make an excellent trophy wife for some millionaire someday. The stacked teen initially seemed sullen and cold taking months to warm up to him but the lawman couldn't allow himself to reciprocate out of fear of discovery. There was no other course but the one already familiar to him maintaining a stern demeanor lest his own daughter be alerted to his secret. But that morning she'd been found sitting on his fence seemed the stuff of dreams as he was finally drawn out by her carnal talents.

He'd been taken and literally ravished in a carnal onslaught that left him so drained that he was unable to go to work that day. It had been too long since he'd known the touch of a woman and the voluptuous brunette was just the heaven medicine he needed. It was like being in bed with a wild animal as she continuously milked his balls until he could barely walk. There was of course the odd, dead expression on her beautiful face every now and then coupled with the silence that accompanied her actions. Her hourglass figure was all his and nothing was off the table as she didn't appear to care where he put his cock. Every time she sensed some reservation in his action or any doubt, the girl would respond with even more carnality until he was completely overwhelmed. Sheriff Reed passed out while she was riding atop his thick, muscular frame and there she remained until he awoke.

"Daddy." She moaned over and over into his ear followed by her probing tongue.

He prided himself on being the sharpest tack in a room considering some alternative motive behind her actions. Sheriff Reed sought her plump lips seeking some confirmation in any rebuff only to quickly find her tongue swirling in his mouth. This girl seemed to get off even from kissing and he was truly compromised. When he could rise to the occasion no more, she simply dressed and left his home without incident or explanation. It was at least an hour before he realized that he'd never completely removed his pants. Within hours he was beginning to yearn for her touch again; but perplexed about contacting her and showing his hand. She had truly invigorated the burly lawman taking him back to the awkward days of his youth. He waited on baited breath for some contact from the luscious girl with the body of a woman for forty-eight hours to no avail. Today he'd received that long waited text with a photo of her large breasts covered in hickeys. He knew his handiwork all too well.

"Lunch at 1130; bring me some daddy."

There was barely a double entendre in her message. His pulse was already racing as he hit the door under the pretense of investigating some unnamed case. Of course no one was fooled as more bets were called in with Deputy Mooney being the recipient of much good fortune. The mood around the station was somewhat jovial with everyone happy that mean Sheriff Reed was finally "getting some".

*********

Most of the eyes in the gymnasium were trained on the cheerleading squad as they went through a number of routines before a basketball game scheduled for the end of the week. Leslie fit in like a glove showing not even a hint of rust as she hit all her marks perfectly. Patty didn't fare so well making a number of mistakes out of sheer anxiety and fear of the head cheerleader. Red eventually became so flustered that she switched off the music before addressing her failing protégé.

"Face time!!" Red waved her hand in front of her own features signaling Patty over for a private conversation against the wall.

"What's your deal?"

"Just having one of those days; you know the days where nothing goes your way?" Patty reasoned becoming more anxious than she already was when Red closed the distance between them.

"Look is this about me slapping you up in the bathroom; because if it is I'm kind of sorry about that shit. I felt like you were encroaching on my territory when you popped off at the mouth about Brad. I mean he is my fucking man after all Patricia." The redhead spoke so frankly that Patty was actually lulled into a sense of security.

"I-I was out of line, sorry." The words issued forth robotically in a token apology of sorts.

"Relax Patty; it's not like you fucked him or something. You just need to learn how to filter that annoyingly chirpy attitude. I know what you want and we'll talk about that later. You leave Brad to me; that's my business bitch. You will recall what happened to April; I mean you were there when we "talked" about her bothering Brad Tucker right?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Tell me what happened Patricia; verbatim." Red was so close that the athletic blonde could feel her breath against her cheek.

"You beat her ass and-uhm, you made her get naked. Then you shoved a janitor's cone up her ass and made her do the walk of shame in front of everybody."

"That's right I did make her do that; pretty fucked up shit huh Patty?"

"She had it coming?" Patty offered taking a step back only to find that Red still held on to her forearm.

"Do you really believe that or are you telling me what I want to hear?" Patty could feel the hairs standing up on the back of her neck as she looked into Red's green eyes which didn't seem to blink. It felt like she was looking right through her body directly at her soul.

"I guess a little bit of both."

"Yeah I figured little girl and that's what I like about you Patty; you know just how to get out in front of things. You know with a little bit of grooming; you could be one hell of a leader." She barely registered the condescending attitude in which Red spoke.

"Really?"

"Of course not bitch." Red suddenly grabbed her chin cupping it in her right hand causing the blonde to flinch and whimper slightly in fear.

"Puh-Please Red."

"Stop fucking up or I'm gonna bounce your flat butt out of here bitch; understand bitch?" Red had the appearance and figure of a woman providing a stark contrast to Patty's still developing figure. Red looked like she could throttle the thin girl if she wanted.

"Yuh-Yes; I got it Red." There was no hiding her fear at this point.

Both girls were suddenly distracted as Patty's best friend and teammate Chelsea approached sensing a threat between the girls.

"Everything okay over here?" Her terse delivery and the strained but the intent behind it was clear.

"What if it ain't?" Red didn't take kindly to even the slightest hint of a challenge but Patty hopped in-between the girls.

"Everything cool Chel; we're just talking about stuff. Red was helping me out with the hard love because I missed a few steps that's all." Patty roughly shoved her friend back towards the other girls on the squad. Chelsea and Red exchanged challenging glares from across the gym floor before the redhead's attention was averted.

Leslie was stretching and drawing quite an audience. What started out as simple calisthenics had become a spectator sport of the highest order. It began with one pimply faced geek intently watching the curvy girl quickly grew like wildfire ballooning up to fifteen underclassmen some sporting cellphones recording the event for prosperity. Leslie noticed what was going on early opting to play to her captive audience by sexualizing every move to emphasize her curves. She dropped down on all fours into the female version of the pushup intentionally letting her bottoms ride up into the deep crack of her heart shaped butt eliciting a round of applause that drew even further attention her way until Red intervened.

"Fuck Leslie; what are you doing?"

"Stretching."

"Stripping is more like it girlfriend; are you getting off on this perverted shit or something."

"What?" Leslie feigned ignorance drawing an errant lock of brown hair behind her ear as one geek continued recording her every action.

"Maybe you should dial it down a bit hon."

"Why?" Leslie stared back at her friend with dead eyes and a serene smile on her beautiful face.

"Dial-it-down Leslie; that's an order."

"Sure Melissa." Red appeared flustered with Leslie's behavior before throwing her hands up as she walked back over to the rest of the squad. Leslie noticed some movement from the corner of her eye turning her attention towards the top of the bleachers and three frail looking geeks sitting with their coats draped over their laps. She recognized them from an incident that occurred a week before her ultimate degradation and it stirred something deep inside her. Before any of them could react, Leslie was already standing in front of them. She recognized one short, acne covered nerd as the individual who'd ripped the sheer garment from her body igniting her eventual gangbang. All three of the students appeared frightened not knowing how to react as she put her hands on her wide hips.

"So what are we doing boys?"

"UH-UHM, HI LESLIE!!" One guy nervously replied while his two associates shook their heads profusely.

"That's not what I asked you three shits; I-said-WHAT ARE WE DOING?!!" Leslie punctuated her statement by snatching the coat from his lap revealing his exposed cock. The kid scrambled to cover himself while his friends bolted.

"SUH-SORRY!!" The crazed expression on her face had him quivering in anticipation of some kind of blow to his manhood.

"Yeah, I've seen your itty bitty cock." Leslie smiled sweetly down at him using her thumb and forefinger to simulate his length.

"Yeah." He didn't know what to say or how to respond as this teen with a woman's body stood towering over him smiling as if they were the best of friends.

"Suh-Sorry." He stammered his words drifting off in a low mumble.

"Yeah we heard that before baby balls; you definitely have a sorry little cock that needs some love and attention. So what's your name asshole?"

"Milton."

"How unfortunate." A large crowd of students along with some of her teammates had begun to gather as laughter and audible gasps filled the bleachers. Milton tried to pull his ill-fitting jeans up only to be stopped when Leslie put her foot down between his legs directly over the crotch of the material.

"No you don't Milton; I believe you have some unfinished business don't you?"

"Whu-WHAT?!!"

"Cut the bullshit Milton, finish it." She mimicked jerking off with her right hand eliciting more laughter from the crowd now encircling them.

"NOOOOOO!!"

"Fuck's wrong with you baby balls; you need some incentive or something?!!" Leslie suddenly yanked up on her top revealing the undersides of her large olive colored breasts. The buxom brunette had purposely left her sports bra in her locker. A number of camera phones snapped up the free pics.

"JERK YOUR COCK BITCH!!"

"STOP!!" Milton was beginning to hyperventilate from all of the unwanted attention. Some of the girls were already snapping pics of his flaccid cock as he struggled to pull his pants up.

"YOU NEED SOME HELP OR SOMETHING?!!" The embattled geek shrieked as Leslie snatched at his penis, slapping away at her hands.

"HEEELP!!" Red suddenly intervened striking the nerd with a vicious pancake style slap before yanking Leslie back down the bleachers as applause rang out in the gymnasium. Milton half yanked up his pants scurrying away and unfortunately catching his sneakers on the bleacher step. There was still applause as he tumbled down the bleachers in a ball nearly knocking himself unconscious.

"What's up with you today Leslie; are you like going for "Slut of the Year" or what biatch?" Red wanted answers but the girls were interrupted by Coach Hamblen.

"KENNEDY; MY OFFICE-NOW!!" Leslie raised her hands like a triumphant boxer as she was escorted to the gym teacher's office. She put a little extra in her walk knowing that the coach's eyes were trained on her ass. Red watched arms folded across her chest as the student body chanted Leslie's name.

The gym teacher's office was a large shared space overlooked the gym floor where most of the students were engaged in various activities. Coach Hamblen's space was adorned with many trophies from bygone days' decades' past. His coworkers jokingly referred to his desk as a football museum. Leslie found herself surrounded by foot tall trophies as she sat in front of the football coach she'd become "familiar" with in recent weeks.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself Ms. Kennedy?" She sat there for a few moments absentmindedly rubbing her inner thigh taking stock of her surroundings before leveling dead eyes at the coach.

"I'm a frigid little uptight over privileged cunt who walks around this school like her shit don't stink; that about right Coach Hamblen?" His face immediately flushed red at being confronted by his own words. He removed his trademark ball cap wiping the sweat from his brow.

"That right coach?" He noticed that she was rubbing her crotch intently continuing to stare.

"Nobody feels that way about you Leslie; don't blow things out of proportion and I- I uhm was meaning to talk to you about some unfinished business that needs to be wrapped up." He sounded as nervous as he looked.

"Unfinished business?" He seemed to fidget around behind his desk before reaching down into one of its metal drawers. A thick envelope was tossed on the desktop in front of Leslie as the two exchanged looks before he nudged his head in her direction. She opened the envelope finding it stuffed full of hundred dollar bills.

"Twenty-five hundred cash all for you."

"Why; what do you want me to do for it coach?" Her fingers rubbed the crotch of her cheer bottoms more intently drawing his eye and causing rivulets of sweat to run down his brow. Leslie was undeniably in control of the situation at hand leaving him anxious and a little bit aroused.

"You want me all to yourself this time so you can beat my pussy up some more like you did-that other time coach. You gonna wear your football player disguise this time because I can wear this uniform too coach...gonna rip my cheer bottoms off and shove that big, curved cock up in my impressionable cunt coach?" Leslie seemed to be getting worked up as she talked up the images in her mind.

"Nuh-No that moneys' kind of an apology."

"Really coach; you're so nice and considerate giving money to somebody you REALLY hate. You were just WRECKING ME in the boy's locker room that time weren't you? You want me to "DO SOMETHING" right coach?" Her fingers traced a circular pattern over the cottony material teasing her button as she lurched forward in the plastic chair.

"I-I just wanted you to have this money...for your troubles?!!"

"Ain't no trouble getting POUNDED by a BIG, CURVY PRETZEL, DONKEY DICK MOTHERFUCKER!!" Coach Hamblen jumped in his seat startled by her outburst leaning forward in a futile attempt to quiet her down.