Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuh-Fuck." He whispered to no one in particular as her fingers released his tumescence to the outside world. Neither one of them cared that only a large billboard hid the tryst from view of anyone driving down the interstate.

He continued groping and squeezing her juicy butt for all he was worth trembling from the machinations of her pistoning fist. His cock was slick with precum and sticky to the touch nearly on the verge of exploding.

"Yeah?" Leslie moaned the question into his mouth jerking him harder and harder.

"Oh shit; that-feels..." His breath was ragged as he involuntarily twitched under her touch. She could feel his heartbeat becoming erratic as he began to go into the throes of an impending orgasm.

"Yeah daddy; you gonna bust a nut for me?" Her voice was husky as her fist became a blur on his cock. He was struggling just to last savoring every second of the erotic stimulation finally admitting defeat nodding vigorously.

"AAAWWWWWW SHIT!!" Leslie dropped down on her haunches taking his entire length in one fluid motion as he came in torrents. She worked him hard cupping and pumping his balls jerking his shaft with the other hand as he filled her mouth with jizz. Her fingers slid around to his backside as she pushed forward until her nose was nearly resting in his pubes. The labored shrill scream that erupted from his mouth was distinctly primal as his toes curled in his patented leather steel toe boots. Sheriff Reed was obliged to force her beautiful face away from his tortured cock just to catch his breath. He looked down weakly to find her staring up at him with her mouth agape. There was a thick trail of semen on the flat of her exposed tongue which she swallowed for his enjoyment. Leslie wasn't finished turning her attention to his balls teasing them with her flicking tongue.

"Uh, fuck you're good; you got something about you that I...?" He was at a loss for words.

"Daddy?" Sheriff Reed had cautioned her against calling him by what seemed to be an incestuous moniker. It reminded him of the staggering age difference between them but he just didn't give a shit at this point.

"Yeah Leslie?"

"Would you eat my pussy for me please?" She batted her long lashes for effect.

*********

"So how are things going coach?" Coach Hamblen had decided to take an early day nearly jumping out of his skin when he found Red waiting near his car.

"Out of my way Red, I have a family emergency!" Leslie had unnerved him and he just wanted to put some distance between himself and the school. He was worried that his involvement with Leslie would come to light marking him for life. He had too much to lose and didn't know how he would explain things to his family. The coach had retraced all of the actions that led him to that boy's locker room over and over again with no easy answers in sight. He done the math and there was no way he could keep Leslie bribed without his wife finding out. He shuddered at the memory of her dead eyes staring a hole through him across his desk. Strangely enough he'd been sporting some serious wood the entire time.

"You're running away from me motherfucker and that's a really stupid idea coach." She stood in his path with no intention of moving.

"I said that I have a family emergency."

"I'm calling bullshit on your fucking family emergency pussy; like running home with your "tail" between your legs." He stood a full head taller than her built solid head to toe but she had him dead to rights.

"Look; I took care of it alright."

"How's that; enlighten me?" Red reached out tracing her fingers across his barrel chest.

"I gave her twenty-five large; she took the money."

"You really are as stupid as you look; asshole you just dug yourself a big fucking hole my friend. Did you know she's a fucking trust fund baby?"

"What?"

"Her mom's a high priced lawyer for some corporation and her dad left her money that kicks in after high school."

"But she drives a beat up piece of shit car?"

"Yeah, her mom said it would give her some character if she experienced a little adversity so that's why the cunt ended up here with that shit car. So you done fucked up Coach dumbass and now you're thinking that you gone throw my ass under the bus right?"

"Get out of my way." He shoved her to the side roughly before quickly unlocking his door.

"Don't walk away from me; we're not done here!!" Red walked up to the driver side door trying the handle and finding it locked. He looked shocked as she began yanking on the doorknob while he started his engine.

"WE'RE NOT FINISHED!!" Coach Hamblen steeled himself hitting the gas and pulling out of the parking lot.

"You're done." Red glared at the car speeding away. *********

Her shapely legs were hooked over his broad shoulders dangling from the knees down as she supported the rest of her weight by placing her palms flat on the trunk of the patrol car. He was beat-red from the pressure applied to each side of his head by her silken thighs. His large hands were cupping both of her cheeks lifting her rounded bottom into his face. Sheriff Reed was happily servicing his daughter's best friend licking, nibbling and sucking on her peach with wild abandon. Her thin fingers ran through his reddish hair in brief intervals while she cooed her support. Leslie was wearing his cowboy hat on her head as a sign of dominance. Sheriff Reed never knew that his subordinates found his choice of headwear particularly humorous. He was putting everything he had into pleasuring her wanting nothing more than to return the countless orgasms she'd wrung from his body since they'd started a clandestine taboo affair. Her flesh colored thong had been placed around his neck by the appreciative brunette. Three fingers were plunging repeatedly in her snatch and Leslie was close.

"OOOHHH Daddy; I'm SOOOOOO CLOSE!!" He couldn't respond because his face was wedged tightly against her cunt. She humped his face as hard as she liked knowing he wouldn't complain.

"UNNNNGGHH CUMMMING DADDY; CUMMING SO FUUCKING HARD!!" She exploded all over his face with her wetness. Her hand frantically worked her clit as she arched her back against the trunk of the patrol car.

Sheriff Reed could wait no longer shoving all of himself inside her frantically in need of his own climax. Leslie gasped at the violent intrusion rolling with it by locking her arms around his neck. Red was truly descended from strong stock as her father proved lifting her aloft and repeatedly ramming her voluptuous body on his member. Her large exposed breasts obscured his face as his fingers dug deep into the pliant, yet sturdy flesh of her bottom. He was nearly euphoric at the recent turn of events. This eighteen-year-old bombshell was a revelation, a veritable fountain of youth that was changing everything around him. He knew that he wouldn't give her up for anything or anyone. He kept replaying their initial meeting in his mind watching Leslie sitting on the wooden fence that bordered his property in an endless loop. Every minute detail of her magnificent body on display for his scrutiny.

There was something definitely wrong with the teen and Sheriff Reed had every intention of earnestly helping the troubled girl but "best wishes" were no match for the unbridled lust he'd ceaselessly experienced since hooking up with Leslie. Sheriff Reed found himself fantasizing about what he'd "do with her" given enough time. Leslie had her arms locked around his neck as she suckled and fellated his earlobe. The weird sensation of her tongue twirling around in his ear was too much prompting him to set her butt on the trunk wish boning her shapely legs. Her exposed pneumatic breasts bounced on her chest as the lust drunk man pounded her with everything he had.

"DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!!" Leslie screamed taking everything he could give and begging for more. His hands left her calves traveling up to her impossibly tiny waist for more force. His pronounced reddened ball sack actually slapped against the trunk. Sheriff Reed had realized that he'd climbed partially on the trunk even as she violently shoved her tongue in his mouth.

"DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! I-IFUCKING WANT IT DADDY!!" He was close but felt like he could keep going forever as her lips locked on his neck for an enticing suction. Leslie was adding to the hickey collection she'd started.

"BUH-BUH-BAAAABY UHHHHH FUH-FUCK!!" She was forcing the normally stone faced, stoic sheriff to speak out almost against his will.

"GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! FUCK MY TEEN PUSSY!! MAKE ME YOURS DADDY!!" Nothing made him feel more ashamed and dirty than his daughter's best friend referring to him in parental tones while they were fucking. He nearly lost it the first time Leslie taunted him almost resorting to violence. It wasn't her saying it so much as it served as a reminder of darker days when he'd sought the affections of a prostitute out of sheer desperation. His daughter had discovered his shame and scolded him into abandoning the financial arrangement with a chunky barmaid. He ended up "fixing" a number of parking tickets and forking out a grand to keep things quiet. Sheriff Reed considered that moment a personal defeat and dark moment in a series of dark moments that he preferred remained secret. Leslie was a different kind of beast altogether caring little about his preferences other than making him cum repeatedly until he was exhausted.

"GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!! GIVE MEN WHAT I NEED!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!! DADDY!!" Her large breasts were almost a blur on her chest; her magnificent body was glistening with sweat from their coupling. His chest was on fire as his thighs tightened up and his breath grew ragged.

"Les-Leslie...FAAAAWKKKKK I'M GONNA GOOOOO!!" He was trembling uncontrollably and his strength waned. Leslie locked her legs in the small of his back encouraging him and tightened her thighs on his sides.

"LESSSSS-LEEEEEEE!!" He exploded inside her in three powerful bursts as drool poured from his dried lips onto her flush red chest. He yanked his reddened cock out finishing up on her abdomen and inner thighs. The sheriff kept working his member until it was flaccid in his fist as a familiar shame permeated his being. He looked up finding himself under her whimsical scrutiny noticing a smirk on her lips and his hat on her head.

"You good?" She surveyed the mess he'd made between her legs and her glazed abs in a manner that somehow made him feel anxious.

"You're on the pill right?"

"You're so romantic Sheriff." He leaned against the car trying to gain his bearings as his head swam while his knees buckled. Without a second word Leslie walked to her vehicle reaching inside for some wipes that were on her dashboard. He watched intently as she cleaned up best she could before tossing the soiled napkins onto the grass and jumping behind the wheel.

"Hey I didn't mean that." He called after her earning a knowing wink. Leslie blew him a kiss before driving off blasting some loud music.

Her panties were still hanging from his neck.

*********

Pete was nervous because he was putting everything on faith that it would work out. He'd been raised in a strict religious home where any sort of sexual expression or activity was heavily frowned on and as a result he was socially awkward to the ninth degree. He told himself that he could overcome expectations with his personality. He used old "women" tricks cropping photos of himself to excise his less than perfect body. Pete had outright lied using altered photos of a male model's on his profile. He was desperate for some sort of companionship after distancing himself from the only friends he'd ever known out of fear. He was a little hurt that no one seemed to care that he wasn't coming around anymore.

"Pete-uh; Peter Cramden?" He nearly squeaked with excitement as she appeared in front of him in a tight black peasant top that did almost nothing to hide her huge breasts. They'd been talking for little under a month when she'd surprised him with a selfie revealing her "secret shame". Most of the pics on her profile where shots of wildlife and other nature pics. She had alluded to being sort of unattractive and freakish relenting under his pressure to elaborate on her "condition" and being shocked at what he received in a private message. The simple photo of her massive cleavage had him shocked and horny but not stupid. Instead of telling her what he actually thought of the single pic, Pete used words of encouragement without actually talking about the elephant in the room and it had worked like a charm. She'd set up a meet and greet at a diner just outside of Maplewood. It was a little out of the way but he couldn't pass up the chance at her massive knockers.

"Wendy-Wendy Lane?" She smiled nodding as she took a seat in the other side of the booth saying nothing about the inconsistencies in the pics he'd sent her. Pete was wearing a thick, wool sweater to hide his pudgy body and too tight skinny jeans with his favorite purple sketchers.

"Uhm; you look great." He found himself mumbling despite rehearsing the conversation in the mirror hours earlier.

Wendy Lane was beautiful with long brown hair and expressive blue eyes that were hidden behind large butterfly shades. He found her face decidedly child-like was made up almost professionally was topped off with a grey beret. She appeared to be a little more "full figured" than he preferred but her chest kept him interested as he noted the tightness of her jean capris.

"So, I measure up?"

"UHM; I-I UH WASN'T LOOKING AT YOU!" He stammered worrying that something about him had given away his intentions.

"You gonna make me cry Pete?" She batted her eyelashes flirting with him.

"Sorry."

"I hope not Pete, then what's the point of us meeting up like this if you aren't gonna look at these?" She folded her arms under her breasts making her cleavage surge in her top. There were laces at the top that actually started to come undone giving him an idea of what she was hiding.

"You're different than I thought you'd be Wendy; you said you were a born again Christian and you wear a promise ring."

"Yeah, I'm right there with you Pete and I want to apologize for all of this." She motioned towards her jiggly cleavage looking a little crestfallen making him regret his words. He panicked worrying that he may have run her off before he'd even had a chance to get at her boobs.

"You don't have to apologize; I think you're real pretty and all."

"But I think it's appropriate because I got you to come here under false pretense; truth of the matter is that I'm having a crisis of faith Pete. Sometimes I feel like there's nobody up there watching out for us. I just thought that maybe you'd understand."

"I do understand Wendy."

"But you're such a good Christian man and all; you'd never take advantage of a confused girl who was looking to seduce you into her boudoir. I should be ashamed of myself for thinking that I could use my body to make you sin with me; I'll be going now." She began shifting her weight towards the end of the seat when he covered her hand with his own.

"Please don't go, yuh-you're obviously troubled and I think you should talk about it Wendy. I-I think it was meant for us to meet so that we could help each other." Pete didn't realize that he was already sweating profusely.

"How can we help each other Pete?" He coughed realizing what he'd said taking a large drink of water from a tumbler on the table.

"I mean that I can "help you" with whatever is bothering you." The chubby brunette didn't look all that convinced at his explanation.

"Well I don't know if it's something you'd want to share with another person."

"You just have to learn to trust Wendy; I want you to just let it go. Get it out of your system so you can heal." He found himself using words and phrases that a friend of his used to bed a number or women.

"I'm hungry; can we eat something first Pete?" She looked out the window at the Trailways bus stop across the highway from the remote diner. Pete took the opportunity to check out her boobs noticing that they looked like they would burst from her top at any point. He knew that one way or another he was going to get at her breasts.

"Order anything you want; I got to hit the head."

"You're coming back aren't you?!!" She sounded worried and her child-like features tugged at his heartstrings.

"Don't worry Wendy, I'm just taking a piss."

"Too much information." The chubby girl was already looking through the menu. Pete was ecstatic shuffling off to the bathroom bumping into a few patrons along the way. He could barely contain himself as he entered the last stall. Once inside the pudgy miscreant fumbled around in his pockets before producing a napkin full of tablets that were supposed to help a guy "get some" along with a few cheap 99 cent store condoms. His former friend Robert Lane had given him the drug explaining that it made things simpler for a boy and girl to get together. Pete could hardly wait until she was lying in his room with her pants around her ankles. His mother would be at work all day and it was a two-hour drive for her to get home. Six hours should be enough to fulfill a long held fantasy of his since he'd seen some adult movies left behind by his absent father.

"I thought we should go to my place." There were several takeout bags on the tabletop.

"Uhm; I got video games at my house."

"I got these." The chubby brunette pushed her cleavage together with the palms of her hands causing the laces at the top of her peasant blouse to come undone forcing her cleavage up into her neck in an obscene display.

"Okay."

"Pay the bill idiot." The busty girl gathered up an overly large handbag she'd been carrying walking quickly to the exit. Pete was more than a little put off due to the fact that she'd used up most of his allowance on her order and left him to carry out the bags. The dumpy looking guy checked the napkin in his pocket more than once making plans to drug his date as soon as they were alone. He found her waiting at his car expectantly immediately noticing that her massive breasts still bulged obscenely from her top.

"Fuck me." Pete muttered under his breath.

He barely noticed the change in her demeanor as she took his keys before directing him into the passenger seat of his own car. Pete found himself mesmerized by her every action registering little outside the car window until he found himself in the parking lot of a rundown motel somewhere off the freeway.

"Get my food Pete." She pocketed the keys exiting the car as he noted the slightly harsh tone in her voice. He followed the forced sway of her chunky bottom impossibly squeezed into skin tight jean capris. This girl Wendy seemed to sense his eyes roaming over her body turning and snapping her fingers at him with a sense of urgency.

He recalled the instant message in his inbox commenting on his "cuteness" along with subsequent messages leading to that aforementioned selfie revealing the fact that she was blessed with a pair of the biggest tits he'd ever seen in his life. Pete fapped to that pic regularly getting so hot and bothered he'd printed out the photo and taped it to a pillow for some late night humping action. That pillow was sullied and soiled until it was mercifully tossed out by his disgusted mother one afternoon. She'd decided against talking to her son about it because he honestly creeped her out.

"Pete come on!!" His internet hookup was calling to him from the darkened doorway of her motel room. Something was making him apprehensive about the whole situation as he noticed one other vehicle in the parking lot, a rust covered El Camino. The rental office window was darkened with one way blackened glass that gave no clue who was behind it.