Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 12

Story Info
Leslie returns to Maplewood High; something just ain't right.
15.9k words
4.46
25.1k
16

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*****

The alarm had been beeping for over forty-five minutes but she couldn't bring herself to hit the button on top of the small rectangular box. Instead she lay on her back looking up at the ceiling simply bored by the routine nature of her current existence. She'd been through so much in recent weeks and the enormity of it all seemed to rear its very ugly head in the somber, quieter moments when she was alone. It came in the darkness as these sort of withering, many limbed things that restricted her movements pinning her to the memory foam of her mattress. Her father simply attributed her condition to night terrors exhorting his only daughter to find the solution to her problem in a pill bottle. Her dad had never been even remotely paternal adopting a decidedly militaristic approach to parenting that left much to be desired. But lately he'd seemed a little preoccupied.

"TURN THAT FUCKING ALARM CLOCK OFF; I GOT ME A GOOD HOUR OF SLEEP LEFT!!" She almost welcomed that early morning outburst as it harkened back to familiar times. The emptiness that filled her soul yearned for any kind of interaction, even negative from her strict parent.

"GOT IT DAD!!" He didn't respond and she found herself waiting for several minutes afterward with baited breath for anything outside of her bedroom door. After tapping the small button, the silence filling the room was almost deafening to her as she realized that she'd fallen asleep on top of her comforter once again. Other than a very tiny pair of striped green panties; the auburn haired beauty was nude.

The markings that formerly covered her small, pert breasts were almost gone along with the other blemishes sustained in a brutal backwoods gang rape that was as ironic as it was tragic. Two ring leaders had been dealt with appropriately enough while the remaining miscreants were in the wind. Her "girlfriend" April had vowed to find and "fix" the unpunished rednecks for their parts in the attack. Nothing would dissuade her chubby, blonde co-conspirator who seemed willing to do anything to prove her love and fealty to the alpha predator of Maplewood High. She'd been feeling somewhat smothered as of late by her secret lover taking to distancing herself from the troubled girl with a series of well-crafted lies.

"When will you appear?" She stared back at her own classically beauty with its nearly luminescent green eyes that appeared a little narrow on the oval shape of her head. Her long fiery colored hair was an unkempt mane that she had little use for at the moment. Red pulled on a black, cut-off t-shirt that stopped at her perfect abs. "CUTE but PSYCHO" was emblazoned on the chest as she emerged from her room walking down the corridor to the kitchen. She tossed two frozen breakfast croissants in the microwave when her father walked into the kitchen looking for his morning coffee.

"GEEZ Melissa; did you forget your fucking pants this morning?!!" Sheriff Reed's agitated tone brought a slight smile to her face. He'd already showered and dressed for work hoping to get a backlog of cases done before the lunch hour. The last thing he'd expected to see was his teenage daughter's wide, heart shaped butt in a pair of panties that looked like they belonged to a smaller girl. The material looked almost like it was painted onto her perfect body reminding him of her long gone, but not forgotten mother.

"What's the big deal; we don't have company-do we dad?" She'd poured his favorite mug full of coffee turning to hand it to her father as the microwave chimed its completed task.

"What are you talking about?" Red was staring into his face or at least it appeared that way.

"What do you think I'm talking about daddy." She reached up parting his collar to reveal a large hickey on his neck along with several others. Her winced as her thumb grazed the love marks.

"WATCH YOUSELF!" He appeared uncomfortable swiping her hand away and turning to button his collar. The big, reddish purple mark was still visible unbeknownst to the lawman.

"You're allowed to have a life outside of that badge daddy; I'm just saying that you don't have to hide your little hook-up from me. I'm a big girl now and it's okay for my daddy to get himself laid every now and then."

"I don't need your permission to sleep with a woman; last I checked Melissa, I'm the fucking daddy here." His terse retort stung a bit slightly stirring the sleeping beast within her bosom, but she was determined to avoid any drama this morning.

"You must really like her; daddy looks whipped." She giggled snatching a bottle of juice from the fridge along with her croissant as he swatted her butt with the back of his hand. The big, burly man appeared really off his game adding to her suspicions as he awkwardly followed her into the corridor to say something.

"MELISSA REED; NOW YOU JUST WAIT A DAMN MINUTE LITTLE-?!" His ringing cell interrupted a potential exchange. She watched as he stared down at his phone before silently returning to the kitchen like some sort of entranced zombie.

"Yeah; he's totally whipped." She took a bite of her sandwich before returning to her bedroom to prepare for school.

*********

"Tom Duggard?"

"Here."

"Jennie Hampson?"

"Here."

"Melissa Reed?"

"Here."

"Leslie Kennedy?"

"Here."

All eyes in the classroom shot in the direction of the door as she casually walked to her seat beside Red. To look at the statuesque beauty one would never guess at the soul crushing series of trials that would have destroyed a lesser person. She'd been missing for a few days leading many in the know to speculate that the buxom brunette would never be seen in the halls of Maplewood High again. It was a prevailing belief that was shared by the majority being refuted in spectacular fashion by her mere presence. Some would remark that she seemed even more attractive than before.

"Uhm; how're you doing babe?" Leslie didn't respond or look in her former BFF'S direction as she methodically removed her textbook and other materials from her bag. Red found herself looking at the simple golden earring on Leslie's exposed ear. Her brown locks were immaculately layered with side swept bangs to the right side of her head. Leslie was dressed for effect in a light blue, cotton wife beater stretched across her legendary breasts and a jean miniskirt working hard to keep her arching hips in check. Some of her affected male peers in the class noted the classic trans am phoenix logo on the chest of her shirt. Designer Gucci sandals completed Leslie's comeback ensemble.

"We're cool now; you're back on the squad for reals Les." Red sounded almost apologetic as the thick brunette silently copied notes from the black board in her notepad.

"Oh it's like that huh; well I'll see you right after class darling." There was some grumbling amongst the other students with most expecting a fight at the conclusion of U.S. History.

Leslie continued being the perfect student ignoring the hole being stared right through her by her former BFF igniting the flame deep within the redhead's spirit. Red couldn't stand being ignored, made to feel inferior by anything or anyone. Near the conclusion of class, it was all she could do to contain herself. The redhead placated herself with the realization that she would be out to mess up the hot brunette's pretty face.

At the conclusion of class Leslie took her time putting away her belongings before casually slinging her bag across her shoulder and robotically leaving class under Red's acid glare. Leslie seemed oblivious to the gathering crowd following her to her locker in baited anticipation of the fight to come. Half of the eyes on her were decidedly lustful owing to the one time nearly all of the male populace of Maplewood High sampled her wares. It had been gossiped about until it was nearly the stuff of urban legends with most of the uninvolved believing it fictional. Red had cajoled, threatened and intimidated those in the know to silent partnership dangling potential jail time over their heads should Leslie change her mind about the proceedings.

"Leslie' turn around and face me." The auburn haired beauty's knuckles were white from clenching her fists so hard.

"Sure babe." Leslie slowly turned around looking down at her phone texting profusely.

"I do believe I asked you a question bitch."

"Yeah you did; you asked me how I was doing if I'm correct." She never stopped tapping away at her phone taking only a rudimentary interest in her possible assault.

"That's right Les; I want an answer right now."

"How am I doing Red; can't you give a bitch time to adjust or nothing huh?!!"

Leslie rolled her hazel eyes up looking Red directly in the face as she stopped texting. There was a slow burn as the taller brunette measured three steps up to the school firebrand until they were chest to chest. The large gathering of students waited for a first punch to be thrown ultimately being disappointed as both girls suddenly embraced.

"Still can't take a joke slut." Leslie flashed her million-dollar smile planting a big kiss on her friend's forehead that left a smudge.

*********

The U.S. History book sat on top of all his other belongings in the locker strategically positioned to emphasize its importance. He'd used the book to legitimize the lie he'd told his former girlfriend making sure nothing happened to it until he could find a way to safely return it to the resident queen of Maplewood High. He'd even cleaned it several times checking and double checking hard cover with attention to detail that only a crackhead would appreciate. He continually stared at the thick tome wondering what it meant; wondering when some trap would be sprung that would inevitably end with him back in that dark place where April would be waiting to punish him.

Brad Tucker was scared for his life.

He beat himself up for lying when he should have told her the simple truth. Even looking at her terrified him beyond reasoning and it was all he could do to get through the day. She'd cornered him at his locker unknowingly starting a chain reaction of escalating paranoia that had the jock working overtime to keep a low profile, eating a packed lunch in the weight room, paying an underclassman to retrieve books from his locker and even trashing his own text book. Brad told himself that he'd buy another copy after he managed to get Red's book returned. Fear dictated his actions as he cautiously walked the hall to the next class.

"Hey Brad." He looked back over his shoulder panicking at the sight of Patty closing the distance between them.

"I-I uh got to go to calculus; I'm running late!" His faltering voice gave away his fear sending purpose to his legs but the teen moppet would not be dissuaded so easily.

"We need to talk."

"Nuh-No!"

He was a second from sprinting down the corridor but remembered himself. Brad was doing everything in his power to keep it together in public remembering a crass pep talk given by his father. After the attack Brad had sunk into a deep depression that paralyzed him to the point of hospitalization. His father balked at therapy chiding his son for making "bad decisions" that put him in a position to be assaulted in the first place. Brad never disclosed the identity of his attackers owing to a promise made in that dark place long ago. He'd been taken to the limits of his sanity as a childhood friend and his first crush raped him relentlessly. April took away his manhood, broke him over and over again stopping only to chug beers while drunkenly berating the muscular jock.

Brad Tucker had always been a perfect physical specimen looking like he was cut from granite. Working out like a beast and constant practice had turned the teen into a physical anomaly making his eventual fate all the more crushing. He would never be the same again...

"Red's not here; I just want to talk about some really important stuff." Patty was almost pleading as she continued her pursuit.

"Everything's cool; just going to class so nothing's happening that needs talking about alright Patty?!!"

"What are you so fucking scared of?!!" He was already down the hall little realizing that the lithe, athletic teen was in a state of panic herself.

"Was that Brad?"

"Yeah."

"What you want from him?" Chelsea had observed the entire interaction from her locker shaking her head at her social climbing friend.

"I wanted to make sure he wasn't talking; you know about that "afternoon" we spent together."

"Sure you weren't looking for something else?" Brad Tucker had worked hard to distance himself from the duo finding other places to haunt instead of the stadium that was the sight of his former glory. It had been wholly therapeutic for him to return remembering the night he'd brought a championship to the small town which hadn't seen one in over a decade. The cheerleaders had coerced him into Patty's cabin for an afternoon of drugs and nasty sex that left both girls reeling. Both of the cheerleaders told themselves that the whole thing initially came about because Red had chased them from her home at gunpoint the night Brad got assaulted.

"Shut up."

"Yeah that's what I thought you'd say."

"Ah don't crowd me; you still thinking about him too, all lovey dovey. I know how you feel about him Chelsea but we need to bury that shit girlfriend."

"Why you chasing him down the hall then?"

"Just-wanted to talk; make sure his memories ain't that good too." Her run in with the head cheerleader had left her with an emphatic need to bury the past. Telling her usual co-conspirator would only alarm her and cause more strife between the two.

"So I guess that means you haven't heard that Leslie is back."

"What?!!"

*********

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, she came back this morning and she's back in the "Red Queen's" good graces coach."

"Well I-I guess that's good for her then; Leslie was just dying when she was expelled from the squad. Don't guess much will change if they're friends again."

"You mean you ain't worried about Leslie snitching on all of us for banging the fuck out of her coach?" Both coach and football player exchanged knowing glances.

"Give me fifty laps around the gym; MOVE IT OUT BOY!!" In all honesty, Coach Hamblen felt sick to the stomach at this news remembering that Leslie identified him by name. He'd had some reservations about taking part in her public humiliation but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a piece of the hottest girl on campus. Red had personally invited him as an open dare citing all the times she'd caught him BFF from afar. His disguise was perfect or so he thought until he made the mistake of yelling at students fighting for the chance to bang the unobtainable cheerleader next. He shuddered remembering the animalistic lust engulfing his thick, muscular frame during their time together. The entire time he'd been pounding the voluptuous brunette one singular memory had been running through his mind fueling his actions.

One morning in the not so distant past Coach Hamblen had found his gaze fixated on the cheerleaders as they went through a series of routines on the gym floor. Red was putting the girls through hell with some question acrobatics and getting results. The middle aged teacher found Leslie doing some stretching and never stopped watching. He couldn't believe that she was only eighteen with the exaggerated body of a beauty queen. Her curves and hard beauty took effect as a visual inventory commenced culminating in his right hand "experimenting" in his pocket. She'd bent over touching her toes a number of times as the material of her cheer shorts rode up further and further each time until the tan lines from the fullback panties she wore was visible to any who looked. She stood with balletic grace and looked pointedly over her shoulder directly at him while pulling the material from her crack.

"MADE YOU LOOK!!" He realized that he'd been had as Red jokingly yelled in his direction while making a jerking off motion with her fist. He noticed some of the cheerleaders staring at him in disgust with Leslie looking on ultimately smug and self-assured to the ninth degree as Red handed her a fistful of cash. The voluptuous brunette made a show of slowly stuffing the money into her deep cleavage never breaking eye contact with him. The disgusted expression on the teen's face never left him stinging its conscious making him feel like a disgusting degenerate. It was at that exact moment Coach Hamblen came to hate Leslie Kennedy with a passion.

He'd balked when Red darkened his door personally inviting the coach to partake in Leslie's mass deflowering. He'd believed it a joke doing his best to put the scenario out of his mind until he'd personally observed escalating animosity between the two Maplewood queens. Lust had its way as he finally got to give a little back to the ice queen sexually venting until fate reared its ugly head. She'd recognized his voice and he'd been shaken enough to immediately file for an extended vacation hiding away in Yosemite. Upon his return, Coach Hamblen made a concerted effort to distance himself from others involved in the event. The middle aged father of three had too much to lose if things came to light and a wife guaranteed to clean out his savings if the slightest hint of betrayal came to light.

What would he do now that Leslie was back? That seemed to be the question on the minds of a majority of the male populace of Maplewood High.

*********

The girl's locker room was stuffed full of teens in various stages of undress as one class filed out replaced by another. Red controlled one corner of the locker room where no one dared tread unless given permission. Most of the cheerleaders had assembled to continue the informal induction of Leslie back to their ranks. Red was finally starting to feel at ease as her peers horsed around and gossiped with the auburn haired beauty at the epicenter of their clique. Things could finally return to normal after so much drama and strife between their ranks. Leslie sat off to one side of the group silently texting. She appeared oblivious to everything going on around her looking up from time to time casually acknowledging anyone that addressed her before zoning out with her eyes glued to her phone screen.

"So, you gonna tell us who the lucky guy is Les?" Her cheerleading uniform sat untouched on the wooden bench beside her.

"Huh?"

"Enquiring minds want to know who's on the other end of those texts." Red leaned in trying to steal a glance at her screen only to have Leslie quickly switch it off. She smiled sweetly up into the face of her BFF before placing the phone back in her purse.

"So it's a secret then?" Leslie continued smiling in a friendly manner as she placed her purse inside a locker.

"What; I don't have any secrets Red."

"Who are you texting Leslie; like I said before-Enquiring minds want to know?" The tone in her voice was edgy and borderline raw.

"Look it's just some guy I've been hooking up with Melissa; there ain't no fucking conspiracy here okay?" Leslie's voice was equally raw and tinged with wisps of emotion. Both girls stared one another down in silent challenge. Some of the other squad members looked on wondering what would happen next.

"What's his name?" Red's monotone delivery was not lost on the spectators as Leslie cracked a nervous smirk.

"You're going to keep pushing aren't you?"

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers