Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PEEEEETE!!" She seemed somewhat desperate but he couldn't shake the strange feeling seeping into his conscious. Pete moved in slow motion gathering the bags of food from the backseat of his Oldsmobile.

"PEETEY!!" She taunted flashing her huge breasts repeatedly giving him enough courage to close the distance between them. Her behavior was decidedly more sexual than he expected as his eyes shot to the miniscule brassiere barely covering her nipples. It almost looked like some sort of hammock struggling to contain her bounty. One of the bags ripped as he bolted towards Wendy who'd already disappeared into the darkness of the open doorway. There was a trail of fries leading from his car into the room.

-DARKNESS-

There was something heavy on his chest almost crushing his sternum. His arms were secured above his head on the bed post. His vision slowly cleared revealing her smiling face looking down at him with quiet glee. She was still wearing that cute little beret on her head as strands of her long brown hair hung down framing her round face. He realized in short that his chest was on fire because all of her considerable weight was resting on it. His eyes and nose still stung with the aroma of the chloroform used to take him down.

Wendy was still fully clothed as he noticed her eating a cobb salad she'd ordered along with a multitude of other items haphazardly scattered around his body. The remnants of two large burgers were within view along with other bags from local takeout. The room was lit solely with battery powered lanterns illuminating the disheveled state of the hotel room. There was tagging and strange drawings on the walls.

"Whu-What's going on?" He was barely able to speak from her deadweight on his chest. The girl suddenly reached up removing her beret taking her faux brown mane with it. She tossed the wig on top of his chest shaking out her wet looking blonde locks. Her actual true hair color coupled with the dark eye liner and bright red lipstick added a sinister edge to her look. For some reason the crazed blonde discarded her top giving him a good look at her breasts which spilled out of the small by comparison D-Cup brassiere. She hooked her fingers along the shoulder straps running them downward until her tits spilled out in a spectacular display. She gave him a moment to take it all in before resuming consumption of her cobb salad.

"You are my victim Pete but that's not important right now; don't you have something you want to get off your chest?"

"What?" Pete was dumbfounded at the sudden turn of events. She took time to set the container of food aside showing him a picture of Red on her phone. He struggled against his bonds finding that his hands couldn't move with two sets of cuffs attached. His terror escalated realizing he was pants-less with both legs secured on either side of the small bed.

"Come on, you know her asshole."

*********

He was there sitting in the bleachers staring out onto the field again like he was expecting something to happen. Chelsea was anxious about approaching him out of fear of setting him off again. It was probably better just to leave him alone but she wanted to make things right. She'd been left genuinely disgusted watching Patty mentally abuse him to the point of wetting himself. Chelsea nearly throttled her friend before running off to find the object of her unrequited love. She remembered the afternoon when his supposed girlfriend Red had floated the idea of "pranking" Brad Tucker after the big game where he'd proved his mettle and became the town hero. She'd been dying to get her hands on him finding opportunity in the boy's locker room when things got out of control. Most of the girls involved had balked at stripping down to the buff but silently followed suite as Red and Leslie stripped. Chelsea told herself she'd been raised better and resolved to walk away until Patty had chided her into joining the group.

"It's just a joke Chel; it'll be funny you'll see." The lithe, athletic blonde made everything sound so plausible as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Red had already cleared out the rest of the football team so she found herself in the buff as well.

The tall somewhat statuesque brunette endured more than her share of glares and comments about her rounded hips and pronounced butt that were a genetic gift from her distant latin heritage. Some of the mean spirited jabs at her physique almost made the self-conscious teen run from the boy's locker room but Patty held fast begging not to be abandoned.

She'd shuddered at her first look at his sculpted nude figure which exceeded her expectations. Many of her peers seemed to feel the same way as the situation became surreal with several girls actually going too far with the supposed "joke" as Brad ended up receiving several blowjobs and other sexual favors short of actually doing the deed. Red had been deadly adamant that no one but her would actually fuck Brad Tucker making him even more attractive to some of the women involved. Chelsea found herself caught up in the carnival atmosphere fellating her long time crush in front of an audience willing to follow in her footsteps. She'd received a charge when Brad lost his composure begging to climax on her large backside. Many of the other teens present commented on the large amount of semen that coated most of her right cheek. Afterwards in the privacy of her bedroom, the curvy bottom heavy beauty examined her rear in a full body mirror that was a present from her grandmother.

The women of Chelsea's family were a mixture of Nordic and Spanish stock which resulted in her powerful yet feminine look. Her afterschool activities included volleyball, softball along with her cheerleading duties which left her with thick shapely legs and a pronounced hip to waist ratio. She'd hated her big butt until he'd begged for the opportunity to blow his load all over it. Chelsea found herself fantasizing about the handsome jock wondering what it would be like one on one but Patty and ultimately Red put a dent in her dreams. Patty was abrasive and overbearing more and more these days boldly asking Red if she was done with Brad Tucker in the head cheerleader's home no less. Both girls ended up being chased from the home after being threatened with gun play by their redheaded leader. Patty was angry at being shunned from what she believed was some sort of inner circle while she considered Brad a lost cause.

Weeks later fate reared its ugly head when the girls were assigned a punishment by Red for the incident at her home. Both of the cheerleaders were "volunteered" for trash pickup at the stadium stumbling across a slumming Brad Tucker. Somehow they'd coerced him into Patty's family cabin for an afternoon of unadulterated teen debauchery. Patty nearly spoiled the entire affair with a tantrum of epic proportions upset at being rejected by the star athlete. Despite themselves all three ended up an entanglement of limbs with Brad proving himself well capable of taking care of both women's needs. Something seemed off about the damaged jock but Patty succeeded in running him off before she could find out what it was. Watching her friend take advantage of him left Chelsea with a rock in the pit of her stomach. Patty was unaware of how much she wanted him too herself and she hated herself for playing along initially.

"Penny for your thoughts Brad?" She'd made a small white flag out of a tissue and a pen waving it while cautiously approaching him. He looked like he wanted to run so she stopped several feet away holding both of her hands up in front of body.

"Wait, I'm not going to stay; I wanted to apologize for Patty's shit. I know you don't want any company and I respect that Brad; I'm really sorry about what happened back there."

"It's alright Chelsea, you don't have to apologize to a dumbass idiot like me; I'll listen to Patty I promise ma'am."

"I'm not with Patty; you don't have to be afraid of me."

"Of course not ma'am, anything you say and I'll listen to Patty I promise ma'am." She recognized the familiar tone of fear emanating from his strained voice.

"Well...okay I'm going to go now, got class."

"CHELSEA!!" He suddenly stood up rigidly scaring her a little bit.

"Yeah?"

"Tell Red that I'm cooperating and I'm following Patty's orders ma'am."

"Uhm, sure." He forced a smile that made her heart sink eliciting a lingering painful reality that slapped her in the face. She stared back at him for a few moments before walking off. He'd never stopped smiling.

*********

The gigantic mech and its disembodied pilot were frozen on the large flat screen in mid jump with a massive explosion behind them. The mission had been completed along with a few others adding to the linger malaise that had become Humbert Jenkins life. He'd finished the homework farmed out to him while he recovered from surgery. His mother would bring him two or three brand new video games a week overcompensating for his recent troubles. He sifted through the stack looking for a new challenge as an alarm rang on his cell reminding him to take his medicine. He noticed several missing calls from his mother and quickly texted her back otherwise she'd show up worried about his safety.

His father was hitting the bottle a bit too much and sleeping on the sofa courtesy of Mrs. Jenkins. He'd barely spoken to his only son since he returned home from the hospital even taking his meals away from the dining room table. This lack of interaction left him cold and bitter that his dad almost idolized him when he believed that Humbert was some sort of stud banging the hottest girl in school. During those days, he'd loiter around his son's room chiding him for playing video games and trying to get him outside to toss around a football. The few times Humbert relented had proved comical with him inventing new ways to fumble the incoming rock that made his father face palm.

"What?" Humbert was alerted by something small and hard hitting his window.

Another tiny object hit his window as he apprehensively approached the closed window pulling the curtain back to look down from the second floor. There were two pennies on the sill outside his bedroom window. His heart skipped a beat as Leslie looked up at him from the street in front of his house. Her beautiful face was a mess of unrestrained emotion, her fists clasped over her heaving bosom. Her mouth was agape and her face wet with tears at the sight of him. It was the first time she was seeing him since his accident. Humbert felt his face crashing and his breath coming in short, hard bursts while his heart pounded in his chest. He didn't know what would happen next as her hands covered the lower portion of her face. She looked like she was hyperventilating before collecting herself and pointing at his mailbox. He looked down at the mailbox for an instant allowing her to run back to the driver's side of her car. Leslie gingerly raised a hand meekly waving before jumping into her car and speeding off. He crashed to his knees looking at his own hardwood floor as a bit of spittle drooled from his mouth.

Hours later Humbert Jenkins was surprised to find twenty-five hundred dollars' cash stuffed inside a crumpled envelope in his mailbox.

TO BE CONTINUED...