Meeting with Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had to think a second before he could remember how to use words. "Yes." he finally said.

"Fuck me." she replied. David's compliance was as quick as he could manage. It only took him about five seconds to get his clothes off. She accepted his deep kiss. Every part of her tasted amazing! The tip of his dick prodded at her entrance. Her hand guided him in. He almost fainted from the sensation. Every feature of the slick bumpy canal of her vagina was felt by his cock in minute detail. He drew back and pushed back in. The sensation was ecstatic. She squeezed his cock with her vaginal walls as he slid in and out. The only part of him that counted was his dick, his brain no longer mattered. He knew that he wouldn't last long. He was already pumping frantically her legs wrapped around his ass and pulled him deeper into her. She moaned more loudly. He thought he was going to moan, but the sound that came out of him was higher pitched. Deep within his pelvis something was contracting rhythmically with great force. It felt like massive amounts of jizz were blasting out of his cock. He had not ejaculated like that since he was fifteen except then it was into a dirty T-shirt and now it was deep inside the most beautiful woman in the universe. She was holding him against her with amazing strength. She was careful not to hurt him, but it was obvious that she was in fact super human. Her vagina again gripped his still erect penis, now with enhanced force and one more squirt came out as he gave a slight sob. He was panting as his head lay between her breasts. He took one of her nipples between his lips and tongued it slowly while she ran her fingers through his hair. She lasciviously massaged his cock with her vaginal muscles.

He pulled out. His dick was still rock hard. A fuck like that should have taken everything out of him but he was somehow highly energized. This was actually a well known phenomenon associate with Lotus. She somehow gave more energy to her partners.

She rolled him over onto his back. "That was a very nice wake up, Mr. Goodman!"

"I think you can call me David."

"Ok, David. I want to suck your cock!"

She kissed her way down his chest and belly, took his penis in her hand while she started licking his balls and then up the length of the underside of his unit and then gobbled it into her mouth and sucked gently up and down. David thought that he would at least last a while this time having just moments before discharged a year's worth of spunk, but he was wrong. After only a couple of good pulls he let go another torrent of cum, less this time, but that he had any seemed like a miracle.

"Come on out when you are ready." She said as she walked out of the room. Looking around the room, David saw that his pants were actually torn in half in his effort to get them off.

"Oh well", he said to himself. "everyone else is naked."

When he came out he found Lotus standing in the living room being caressed by two of her male attendants. Both of them had erections. David found both of their penises beautiful. He had never had a homosexual experience, but he felt fine about letting his eyes linger, but more interestingly Janine was holding Lotus close and was licking her nipples. "Lotus, I believe you have met Janine Carter before."

"Yes. She took that wonderful photo!"

David put a hand on Janine's shoulder. "Janine, remember the aura." Her eyes fluttered and cleared to show a bit more awareness. She backed away a few steps. Looking at Lotus she said. "It's so good to see you again." Softly and shyly. She looked at him and chuckled. "You're naked!"

"Yes I am." He agreed.

Thomas was beside us. "I have a room for you two. You don't mind sharing, do you?"

"I'm sure it will be fine." Said David.

The room was very much like Lotus's. David briefly pulled the curtain and saw that it too looked out over the pool. Two of the female attendants were swimming together. He couldn't remember their names. Janine came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. "They are so beautiful." she said.

"They are."

"I wonder what it feels like to be so beautiful."

David turned to her. "You are a very attractive woman!'

"Not like them. They seem...supernatural!" She let her hand run down his back before it dropped to her side. "I'm the only one with clothes on."

"You know it won't bother anyone if you take them off."

She looked at him with a little smile. "Should I?"

"It's up to you."

She wrinkled her brow. "Would you like to see me nude?"

David was slightly surprised. "Am I mistaken in my assumption that you prefer women?"

"No, you're not. I'm a big old lez, no question about it, but somehow I want you to want to see me"

"I would very much enjoy seeing you in the nude."

"I think it must be because of her smell. It's all on you. Did you...?"

"Oh, we fucked, yeah. Oh baby did we ever! I don't think I have ever cum like that!" Her eyes became momentarily glassy. "Oh! I'm sorry. I guess I'm over-sharing."

She was now removing her clothes. "No! No, you're not. I want to hear more." Her shirt, jeans and panties were in a pile on the floor. She was pale and slender with small but very pretty breasts. Her belly was flat but not muscled. The curves of her ass and hips were beautiful and she had really excellent legs. "My goodness!" He said. "Do you ever wear a short skirt and heels? I bet you would knock 'em dead!"

She blushed slightly. "Not often, but once in a while. I do get compliments, but mostly from men. I'm femme, but I'm not full on lipstick femme. It's a bit challenging for me to be that out there."

"Well, I'm sure it is a treat for all concerned when you do. Does it make you feel sexy?"

"Yes. Um...can I just sniff you a bit? You have so much of her on you."

"Oh god. I should take a shower!"

"NO!" She looked flustered. "No, please no. Just let me be close to you for a while." She came over to him and hugged him close. Almost by reflex he placed his hands on the hemispheres of her wonderful ass. She inhaled his smell deeply and then licked a bit of his sweat off his chest. David was suddenly very aware of his cock. She fell to her knees and was rubbing her cheeks on his lower belly.

"Janine..."

"Shhh" She was now deeply breathing in around his genitals. She grasped his penis which was now becoming erect and kissed it.

"Janine!" She took the head of his cock into her mouth. "Ohmygod."

She released his dick. "Jesus that tastes good! I haven't done this since I was in college. God, I was only 20. It's been a quarter century since the last time I sucked a cock!" She took it into her mouth again, this time deeper. She slurped loudly and again released it with a wet popping sound "I didn't even know I missed it." She said. "Am I doing it right?"

"Very good! Oh god, that's good!" He had already cum twice less than an hour before, but the energy Lotus had given him imbued him with stamina he had no idea he had. "You are going to swallow every drop of my cum!"

She released his cock momentarily and looked him in the eye aghast, even possibly offended, but her expression morphed into a playful smirk. "You better believe I am!" she said and once more took his dick into her mouth. It wasn't like with Lotus. The build of pleasure was on a more human level. She took her time. She took tiny licks around his corona, little kisses around the shaft. Manipulated the loose skin. He allowed her complete control. Stroked her hair, made encouraging sounds. It was pure pleasure for him, but for her it seemed like a great imperative. When he did cum, it was powerful, but it didn't feel like it came from the deep place that Lotus had somehow drawn it from. This was a very human woman sucking his cock, loving his cock, in a very human way. She did swallow it and licked up any that had dribbled from her mouth onto his skin.

He led her to the bed and gently laid her down. Ran a hand over her lovely white skin down her belly. Her pussy was very wet. Unlike any of the other women here, she had a full bush. He went down on her with gusto. She was already quite close to orgasm. She pulled his face against her and squealed as she came.

A half hour later they lay side by side on the bed, she on her belly. David saw that she had a tattoo on her bottom of two linked biological female symbols. He touched it and then just caressed her butt. She really had a very nice ass. "What does it feel like?" He asked.

"What?"

"What does it feel like to suddenly desire what isn't natural for you?"

"Oh god. It's just a call to the body. The part of the brain that is shouting at me 'you like something else, this isn't what you do!' just seems like intellectual claptrap. That part of your brain is no longer in charge."

"That's mostly what sex with Lotus felt like, but I'm heterosexual. I wasn't stepping across a divide. Well, I was but it was the divide between human and whatever she is. I guess that is a greater leap. Even so, I was looking at the attendants, the guys. They are so beautiful. I was fixated on their cocks. It was very different from just being in a locker room with other guys. They seemed equal to women in sexual allure. A whole different energy, but equal. "

While he had been speaking, Janine had reached over and started playing with his limp penis. "I know that this is very much this particular situation. I really am into women. You haven't made me change teams." Even as she said that she had also started kissing his quickly hardening cock.

"I wasn't even thinking about that. We are who we are, but around this woman we become part of what she is. We are in her circle. We are slaves." Janine's head was now bobbing up and down on his rigid member slurping noisily. "Ohhhh shit...." He pulled her off and turned her on her back and plunged his dick into her pussy. They slowly fucked until she shuddered and sobbed. David didn't cum, he had finally run out of jism.

"Wow." She said a bit later. "I have had sex with men. I'm not real experienced. I have preferred girls my whole life, but I tried men. I did everything I could think of with a penis, got over any fear I had of it. I had to know what that was like, ya know? I dated guys in college just seeing other girls every now and then. But I never orgasmed during intercourse. Not once until today. You're pretty incredible!"

"It would feed my male ego so much to believe that, but really you still owe that orgasm to a woman. This is all Lotus."

David and Janine dined by the poolside with Lotus and the attendants. They noticed that Lotus ate different foods from the rest. She had mostly vegetables but also a good sized slice of uncooked fish, not prepared as sushi or sashimi, just a good sized slice sprinkled with herbs and lemon juice.

After dinner Lotus swam a few laps of the pool While Janine took some photos. Her body was so magnificent, Janine wanted to document it fully. Actually Lotus was probably the most photographed woman in the world, the celebrity of celebrities, but she talked so little, gave few interviews. The truth is that her sexuality is so overwhelming that interviewers have a hard time concentrating. The most extensive she had ever given was unsurprisingly by phone.

David took the opportunity to speak to her when she got out of the pool. With her skin freshly wet, her chemical aura was minimal, she seemed more human to him, more ordinary and approachable. As ordinary and approachable as a completely nude gorgeous woman could be.

DG: Were you ever normal?

Lotus: (laughing) Not really. I never went to school. I grew up so slowly and I had only a very few friends. My very best friend, Barbara, is my same age, but she is an old lady. She is in a nursing home now. I go to see her once a month, but only about half the time does she remember who I am. Sometimes she thinks I'm her granddaughter. How could I ever have been 'normal'? I have had a long time to understand and be comfortable with the fact that I am not exactly human. I don't act like you, I don't think like you, I don't have the same morals or values as you. I'm really an alien living in your world. The first and last of my kind. I don't know how long I will live, but likely much longer than you assuming that people do not finally decide to destroy me. My powers have made me a hero, but my sexual behavior is considered so shocking by some that to them I am a threat. Some think it's simply awful that children even see me. They think it's awful that my power comes from fucking, that I love to fuck and that I love people watching me fuck. By this alone I seem to be a threat even though I help people all the time.

DG: That would make some people bitter.

Lotus: I suppose it would if I actually cared a lot about what people think. I am not the first person to come into this world bringing love and if they knock me down, I won't be the first for that either.

DG: Are you comparing yourself to Jesus Christ?

Lotus: Only in that one respect. Jesus couldn't lift a battleship.

DG: But you can walk on water!

"True." She said as she stepped out onto the rippling surface of the water in the pool, then she rose into the air and glided up onto the deck settling next to Janine. "I can pose for some of those pictures you wanted to take now." She said to her and they headed off to the living room.

David conducted a few mini interviews with a couple of the attendants. He learned the name of the knockout redhead, Alice, who gave him hug pressing her large perfect boobs against him. He was amazed that he didn't get a full erection, but he certainly thickened quite a bit. He determined that he would fuck her and soon. She seemed more than amenable. These people basked in Lotus's aura for months at a time.

He decided to go to the living room to see how Janine was doing with her photos. Thomas was interested and followed along. He was only slightly surprised to see that she had put the camera aside and that she and Lotus were slowly and sensuously rubbing their pussies together. Lotus was very close to orgasm and her aura was dense in the air. He and Thomas both had major hardons. David caught sight of Thomas's cock. Almost without volition he wrapped his hands around it. He looked Thomas in the eyes. "Oh man. I really need to blow you! Please let me suck your cock, please!"

He smiled and nodded. "I want you to." They sat on the floor and David had him lay back. He put his lips on the underside of Thomas's dick. The smell of his body was intoxicating. He felt it was important to do a good job, so he took it slowly, sometime taking his cock deep and then sometimes just licking it. The taste and texture of his penis were very vivid to David. Everything was enhanced. He was totally consumed by performing this act. He fellated him until he ejaculated copiously which didn't take too long and he swallowed every bit. As Thomas started to cum, David did too spewing a white puddle onto the carpet. He wanted to keep sucking his cock after he had cum, but he made him stop. He was still hard so David kept kissing his cock. Thomas rolled him over and took his dick into his mouth sucking up all of the semen that was still on it. He opened his eyes and saw Janine smiling down at him.

"Look at you being all sexually adventurous!" David would have said something but Thomas was very good at this and he was approaching a second ejaculation. He merely groaned. She knelt down and kissed him on the lips as he spewed cum in Thomas's mouth.

Lotus had gone somewhere, but Janine had her aura all over her. Thomas came over and cupped one of her breasts in his hand and that was all it took. They were on the floor fucking hard. Thomas had a larger penis than David. He hoped Janine liked it. He knew that he had loved sucking it. Before too long she was loudly moaning.

In downtown Miami there was chaos. A man had entered a crowded hotel lobby and started shooting people at random. Twelve had already died. He was now in a ballroom where a convention of children's librarians was taking place and holding at least fifty people hostage. The cops couldn't get a man in to even talk to him. They thought he was probably on drugs, but that was just a surmise. They knew that he was white, in his twenties and had said nothing during the shooting rampage.

The ballroom was now mostly quiet. People were gathered into a corner, a few were weeping. There were two dead in the middle of the floor. The man was a few paces from the knot of people with the assault rifle at his side, but he could raise it and fire in a second. There was a sound, a deep thump. He raised the gun and carefully looked around to see if the police were trying the door. There was a second thump, but none of the doors moved. A look of doubt crept across the gunman's face. What was happening? Could the police be using explosives?

A section of the ceiling suddenly came crashing down on the opposite side of the room. People screamed and then everyone was coughing from the dust. In the center of the pile of rubble stood Lotus in her well known costume, high boots, Top with flower, bare butt and pudenda. Her deep blue eyes revealed not anger, but determination. "Give me your weapon." She said.

The gunman squeezed the trigger releasing a burst of bullets. Two of them hit her stomach leaving red marks on her skin, but not penetrating. She grimaced in pain and leapt into the air and tackled the man. She seized the gun and broke it in half. She lifted the man to his feet while holding his arms pinned behind his back. He was enveloped in her aura and an erection was very evident in his pants. The police burst in through one of the doors and collected the gunman. Other cops and paramedics took out the hostages.

A police sergeant approached Lotus. "You saved the lives of all those people. This could have been so much worse." He was a tall man. Lotus was tall for a woman, but he was a full head taller and broad shouldered. Still, even looking up at him she still dominated.

"Breaking through the floor took a lot out of me." She carefully touched the welts on her belly. "I'm hurt. I need energy." Her aura was affecting the tall cop. She touched his crotch, stroked his swelling erection.

"Please..." he said, trying to maintain self-control, "I'm a married man."

"Your wife will understand." She was unzipping his pants and pulling out his erect penis.

The other cops simply stared as she laid him down and sat on his cock and swiveled her hips with erotic abandon. A couple of them were making videos with their phones.

When she got off of him she looked refreshed and the marks in her skin were gone.

Lotus had been gone all night. Back at the house they had seen the news and knew what had happened. The gunman had been a Christian white man and thus was referred to as "mentally disturbed" rather than a "terrorist" in spite of his known affiliation with militia groups.

When she was out of the house, her aura dissipated. Sex felt less mandatory. Some of the attendants were actually wearing some clothing as they went about their chores. David and Janine had slept peacefully beside one another and had not spent the whole night fucking. Without the presence of Lotus's chemical messengers they were not driven to rut. It felt oddly normal to David as he awoke. He had an erection, but only because he needed to piss. He got up without disturbing Janine and took care of business, brushed his teeth and shaved and then went out to seek breakfast.

To his delight, Alice was sitting alone at the kitchen counter having coffee. She was wearing a cropped T-shirt that was short enough to just occasionally expose the underside of her breasts. "Would you like some coffee?" She asked as he came in.