Meeting with Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been super-heroing for about ten years then. All the rules that I now have for attendants had not been codified, most importantly that no one serves for more than a year. Richard Reed was with me for four years. The simple fact was that I didn't want to let him go. He was six foot five and gorgeous. He was the color of deep mahogany and had a huge dick that filled me tight. He was a favorite of mine and I just couldn't let him go. Your magazine, Rolling Stone, published an article that called him a slave! A slave! Looking back, maybe he was. Maybe I hung on too tight and he started to lose his freedom. Because he was black it was an even worse image. So I told him he had to leave. He was devastated! He cried for a day, like a little lost boy! It broke my heart to see it. Some people don't think I have a heart to break, but I really considered just going to do something else with my life. After he left I did my short period in the Adult film industry. I didn't have to be a hero, but I still got all the sex I needed. I eventually came back, but that was when I moved my headquarters to Miami.

I should have guessed, but I didn't know that Richard was having a hard time adjusting to life away from me. He was working as a bodyguard for a Russian businessman and doing a lot of coke. Apparently in his mind he felt I had just cast him aside, treated him as disposable. At the same time he had come to believe the slave story, that I had weakened his will. He started a website about it and about the "horrors" of my household. He sensationalized everything. He didn't just start lying, but he made everything sound horrible. I was going to sue him, but I didn't want a big public spectacle, so I just let it drop. He noticed that he no longer had my attention. A few months went by and then I was asked to help with a situation where a man had taken hostages and was holding them in a suburban home. The police had the place surrounded when I arrived. They had heard voices calling from inside, but shortly after I had gotten there, there was a woman's scream. I figured that the bad guy would be watching the door and windows so I went in straight through a wall. I was suddenly trapped in a sticky mess. A huge mass of some sort of thick glue had been launched at me. It was an industrial contact cement. It not only immobilized me, but suppressed my aura. I could only tear it off of me a bit at a time and I was concentrating on my face so I could breathe. There was a man aiming a machine gun at me, Richard Reed. Enough bullets from that gun wouldkill me. I can stop a few bullets, but full automatic fire directly at me for a few seconds and I would be all done, end of story. He stood there with tears running down his cheeks. I asked him "Richard, why?"

"I loved you so much and you just put me out. You made me into nothing. How could you be so cold, woman?!?"

I said "I couldn't keep you. You know that. I just couldn't. It wasn't right what was happening to you, you were losing your individuality."

"That's right! That's right! I had become a part of you and you just amputatedme! I need to make yougo away now!"

"Richard, please don't do this. I love you too!" The cops outside suddenly shot in a couple of tear gas grenades and I was coughing uncontrollably. I still had only freed myself from a little bit of the glue. The cops came in to rescue me. Richards was gone. I'm not sure how he got out of there, but he did and had vanished completely. It took a couple of hours to get all of the glue off of me. I lost most of my hair. It took almost two years for it to grow out again.

Richard turned up once every month or so setting some sort of trap for me generally. He was never able to badly harm me, but he also always got away. Anesthetic gas, a burning building, He hung an innocent woman out of a window, he confronted me with a pair of grizzly bears for Christ's sake! In fucking Central Park! Do you have any idea how many people could have been hurt? Of course he got away while I worked with animal controll to dart them and get them out of there.

Then he threatened to blow up the Staten Island ferry during the evening commute. There were more than twenty five hundred aboard and he brought aboard a car that was loaded with explosives and then announced it by phone to the local television stations when it was underway. He said that I had to come or everyone aboard would die. He was on the upper deck to greet me when I flew over. He held a switch of some sort in his hand, but I noticed he wasn't holding it closed. It wasn't a dead man. He had to push it for it to work. I landed about ten feet from him. He warned me to stay back and then he went off on the same tearful routine about how I had spurned his love. I was frankly sick to death of it. He needed to be in therapy, but to make him do that I had to be able to catch him. I tried to talk to him. "Richard", I said softly, "I really do care about you, but you have to stop doing this. You need to get professional help. If I could just...." I quickly leapt forward and punched him in the jaw. I thoughtlessly used my full strength and he was killed instantly. It was completely horrible, he didn't have a face left. I couldn't stop crying for hours. As far as the city was concerned I was a big hero, but I felt awful, like dead inside. I had never killed anyone, and I killed this person while he was professing his love for me.

When 9/11 happened only two weeks later I was actually happy for something where I could really be of help.

DG: You saved almost a thousand people. They said that the death toll could have been well over two thousand at the World Trade Center Thanks to you it was more like eight hundred. You caught that man in mid air.

Lotus: He still broke his back.

DG: But he is alive to this day because of you.

Lotus: I lost myself in it for 24 hours. Exhausted and recharged my powers constantly. The police gave me the use of a paddy wagon for my attendants to work. I felt alive again, but the truth is that killing Richard did something permanent to me. I have never really gotten over it. I had wanted him to stop this stuff with me so badly I almost convinced myself that I had killed him on purpose.

Lotus dismissed David. There was no invitation to sex. Janine had taken a few shots of her telling the story, a bleak helplessness in her eyes. She seemed small, a fragile girl. Lotus vulnerable.

In their room, David and Janine were going over their various materials for the article. It was going to be huge, take up fully half of the magazine.

"The Reed story is so dark and depressing." Said Janine. "When I saw The Ferry last year, Jennifer Lawrence made Lotus look so confident and heroic. Her taking Reed out looked so necessary, the movie made them look much more evenly matched. There wasn't indication of how mentally disturbed Reed was."

David asked, "Have you ever seen the Canadian film Meeting with Lotus?"

"No, I need to."

"It's from 2008. It was much more of an indie thing. In The Ferry we only see J-Law's butt, her naughty bits are always out of frame. Meeting with Lotus has unsimulated sex. The Reed story got much shorter treatment, but it was much more like Lotus's telling of it. I forget the name of the actress who played her, but she looks a lot like her. I know Lotus dislikes both films."

"I guess I can understand that."

"Tomorrow is our last day here. I want to talk with Lotus one more time. Also with a few more of the attendants. Thomas and Paul maybe, and also Charlotte."

"That will be a full day. We should get some sleep."

David peeked out into the living room to see Lotus being energized by three attendants, Thomas, Ryan and the fourth woman who was named Sandra. He got a good shot of aura in the process.

Janine was already nude. David undressed revealing his aura induced boner. "Is that for me?" Asked Janine with a smile.

"No offense, but I think it's for anybody."

They slept cuddled together atop the sheets.

In the morning David spoke with Thomas.

DG: How long have you worked with Lotus?

Thomas Parsons: Just over a year. I leave in a little under a month. Charlotte will take over has the household head when I go.

DG: What will you do?

TP: I have a job at the Svadhi Phillips Foundation. We provide scholarships for children who have had to grow up with unique challenges.

DG: You mean handicapped kids?

TP: Not exclusively. Some, yes, but also the highly gifted, mental or physical prodigies.

DG: Don't that type usually get scholarships regularly?

TP: Not always the right kind. People want to place them in professional sports or in government run big science. We want to help them be happy. Learn to be themselves as well as they can be. You would be amazed how many are clamoring for these scholarships. Most of the physical types come to us after having already done a year or two of college sports and have had their fill. It doesn't matter when they apply, if they fit our profiles we will find a place. Lotus is hoping that one of these kids will eventually replace her.

DG: Wait. Is there anyone else likeher?

TP: With her exact suite of abilities? No. We don't give out names but there are a few in our special programs that are very promising!

DG: Wow. That is very interesting. What did you do before you came to attend on Lotus?

TP: I was a model.

DG: You are a very handsome guy.

TP: Beauty is its own special ability. I'm happy with how I look and it opens doors for me, but I can't squander it over something petty. At the foundation I can help the world become a better place.

DG: True enough. Has living like this changed you? Do you think you can go out there and be normal, marry, have kids?

TP: I don't quite see that happening in a conventional way. I have always been bisexual and living with Lotus I have come to realize that I am also polyamorous. I will not be able to be fulfilled sharing my life and love with only one person.

DG: So this has been a very positive experience for you?

TP: Absolutely.

David reached out to shake Thomas's hand, but found himself drawing him in for a warm embrace followed by a deep kiss. Thomas accepted the kiss but then pulled away. "David, you know that I'm willing to have sex with you. You also know that Lotus's aura is everywhere. It can be challenging to sometimes to know what you really want around here. Maybe you don't want too much on your plate. I get the impression that you really like Alice and you also have been experimenting with your friend Janine..."

"Are you saying that us having sex is a bad idea?"

"When you have the actual ability to make a choice, it is best that you make it. I don't always. Lotus kind of owns me at the moment. When she is in need I serve and I am driven to any around me as well. You have felt that with me and with others. You are heading home today and you are going to need to fit back into the world as you know it. So will Janine. I just want to give you guys a chance to do that."

David embraced him again. "Thanks." He said.

Charlotte was out by the pool being photographed by Janine in pin-up model poses, presumably just for fun. David had only exchanged a few words with her, but she was personable, beautiful and delightfully naked all the time. Talking with her could be fun.

DG: Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Charlotte Evans: I'm 19 years old. I'm from Ojai California. My ambition was to get into the adult entertainment industry.

DG: What attracted you to it?

CE: It's not complicated. I like sex a lot and I can make a lot of money doing it.

DG: But you gave it up to do this.

CE: Yeah, I only did porn for a few months. A guy I worked with had been an attendant for Lotus and introduced me. I had done girl/girl stuff, but I'm basically straight, but Lotus...I fell in love. I wanted her so bad. She offered me the position and I jumped! I love it here, but I know it is only for a little while. I'm going to be head of household for three months and then I have to go.

DG: And then what?

CE: I think I'm going to go to college, study literature and art and theater. I want to act, not just in porn. It's a big world out there and having done this job will open some doors for me just because people are curious.

Janine was just enraptured by this beauty who was young enough to be her daughter. David could see that she just loved looking at her. He could relate, she was quite an eyeful.

David went to see Lotus in her room where he had first seen her sound asleep. She was just watching a documentary on TV, but switched it off when he entered. She was wearing a thin white T-shirt and sandals. She was as usual, bottomless. The shadow of her nipples was just barely visible through the shirt.

"Hello, Lotus." He said.

She smiled warmly. "You don't work for me. I think it's ok for you to call me Svadhi."

"It's an honor, Svadhi." He was starting to question the wisdom of meeting with her in a small enclosed room. Her aura wasn't as strong as it was sometimes because she wasn't stressed or excited, but he still felt it. He wondered how far he would get with this final interview.

"So, you leave today. It has actually been a pleasure having you here. You have fit right in."

"I am, but there is one more thing I would like to talk about before Janine and I leave."

"Janine. I like her too. I assume it didn't bother you to share a room with her?"

"It didn't bother us, but it was a little strange."

"You became lovers."

"We had a bunch of sex. What we became is friends"

"One more thing you said."

DG: I want to ask you about your future. What are your plans?

Lotus: I don't know. I don't feel like I will be doing super heroics much longer. They love me when I keep a train from derailing, but they hate that I show my engine all over town. I think my engine is cute, don't you?

DG: Very, but I'm a heterosexual man. Others mileage may vary.

David really wished she had not brought that up. His penis was straining against his pants. It wanted out.

Lotus: Anyway, I'm old. I turned 81 this year.

DG: Chronologically, but physically you are like a woman in her twenties. You are still young. How long will you live?

Lotus: I don't know. I grew up very slowly and there is every sign that I will age very slowly. Conservatively I would guess that my lifespan will be twice that of a normal human. My father thought that I might be immortal, but he never saw me reach maturity. My life will have to change though. My aura becomes more pronounced every year. I discovered that I can affect everyone in a 1000 seat auditorium. In ten years maybe a stadium. Shining a sex ray on the general population can be problematic. I'm eventually going to have to go away. I have already made plans to build a village in Puerto Rico that will be only me, my attendants and invited guests. I'll be able to virtually oversee my foundations from there and be available if there is a realemergency. Nuclear war, alien invasion, what have you.

DG: You sound less than joyful at the prospect.

Lotus: People see me as inhuman. Yes, I am different. I have different needs, a different outlook. By any standard I am the world's biggest slut and there are plenty of people who don't like me for that alone, but I dolike people and being part of the world. I don't want to become a hermit. One doctor has speculated that I could be neutered, that if my ovaries were removed my aura would go away. My sacral brain would still have to be fed, but I wouldn't create a sexual frenzy everywhere I go. The fact is, it isn't always convenient, is it? How are you doing right now, David?

DG: I have an insistent erection.

Lotus: I am often in a room full of men with erections. If I were not the strongest person on Earth that would terrify me. For a normal woman it would feel like gang rape about to happen. Women are the same way. I know that I don't have a normal relationship with anyone, not since I was a pre-pubescent girl. I have seriously considered the procedure. To become more human.

Lotus looked at David who was flushed and seemed distracted. "Do you need to take a break?" She asked. She walked around the table and put a hand on his shoulder. She whispered in his ear. "Do you need to fuck?"

"Yes, badly." She once more took him to that place where his orgasm came from a deep source. He felt like he had emptied his testicles when they were done, but also refreshed. "Svadhi, you are going to ruin me for other women."

"That's why I can't have a regular lover. I in fact can do that. There cannot be any more Richard Reeds."

"It would be so easy to just love you forever."

"No. It would only take a few years and you would have no independent personality. You would be a slave and a mindless one at that."

David sighed. "I suppose then it is best to just love you while I can." He was ready again and she was as well. He fucked her as if it was his last chance to fuck anyone ever again.

DG: What you are is unique. There will probably never be another like you. It's your life and everyone wants to be happy, I understand that, but there has to be a better solution than destroying what makes you such a wonder.

Lotus: Being "super" is also a handicap. Being this different. Don't misunderstand me, I lovemy power, but I hate being the only one. I have never had to be nice or interesting to attract a sex partner. I wonder if I am either of those things sometimes.

DG: I find you to be both.

Lotus: You find me to be fuckable. You find me to be a sex magnet. That is what my biology has made me. To really be a part of humanity adjustments may have to be made. You may think that is sad, but I have lived a long life already and enjoyed being special. I still have a long life ahead of me. I may decide that I need to enjoy being more normal.

DG: It has been very enlightening to be here this week. It is a different world from out there.

LOTUS: In my hive.

DG: Yes. I believe one of your very first attendants called your home that.

Lotus: Yes. His name was David like you. I haven't even seen him in over 20 years. He stopped visiting.

DG: Do many of your former attendants lose touch with you?

Lotus: Some do. I am as much a mother to them as I am a lover and a boss. Like Richard, some have denounced me, no others with his level of viciousness.

DG: Reverend Jeffries must come close.

Lotus: I was really surprised that Brian became a religious fanatic. He became convinced that I was a demon who held innocents in my thrall. He claims that since he left my service has had sex with no one but his wife. Missy. Have you seen her? She looks like Barbie. I would be surprised if she ever has sex. That would involve getting her hair out of place.

DG: Wow. That is the first time I have ever heard you say something mean.

Lotus: As you know Brian loves to say terrible things about me. He literally calls me the Devil. I'm ok with being a little mean. In his own way he is trying to destroy me and it's because he believes that heoffended Jesus by working for me. His silly penance is about tearing me down. God, why do you want me to talk about people who hate me?!?